Imprints ◦ Jacob Black [1]

By -everythintrash

↬ You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

Before Reading
Imprints ❀ Jacob Black [1]
Deciding
First Time We Met
Getting It Together
Who Is It
Nothing But Reunions
Reunited
Complications
Let's Begin
The Date
" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "
The Four Musketeers Reunite
The Cullens
The Start of Something New
Meeting Emily
Movies
Can't Blame Us Girls For Trying
Surprise After Surprise
Expect The Unexpected
Chaos
Borderline Happy Then Borderline Sad
Lose Your Mind
Turning Tables
Turn Of Events
Tracking
It's time
Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us
Unleash The Yvrídio
Characters + Face Claim
A Loss Of A Loved One
The Funeral
" There's No Hope "
School's Stressful
" You've got to be kidding me "
Newbie
A Glimpse Of Dani
Athena
The Past
Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past
Only The Beginning
Part 2
" Something Bad Is Coming "
Decisions Decisions
Disaster After Disaster
Pity Party
Training
Second Chances
Survival 1O1
May We Meet Again
Epilogue
Second Book

All Is Fare In Love And War

2.4K 82 50
By -everythintrash

Chapter 49

•••

The soon to be Mrs. Cullen eyes widened at the sight of the pissed off wolf that was her best friend.

"Jake I-" she stopped herself when she gave a hard glare towards Edward. "You knew he was listening!"

"He needed to know," Edward informed her. He knew this wasn't the way to break the news to the wolf but he didn't do it for himself. He did it for Samantha. He hoped that their marriage would wake up the shape shifter and let him know that Bella wasn't his. That he would stop fighting for the humans heart and stay with his imprint.

"Not like this," she argued.

Jacob scoffed at the couple and stomped away. He had it with the blood suckers. He had it with Bella. He knew that she was going to become one of them but what he didn't know was that Bella was going to marry one of them. He heard Bella shout for him but he ignored her. He didn't want to be anywhere near her. He didn't even want to be breathing the same air as her. He wanted to be with his imprint. He wanted to be with the girl he loves not with the girl he thought was in love with.

"Jake please!" Bella pleaded, her voice cracking a little.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around,"I'm done. I'm so done!"

"W-what can I do?" She stuttered out. She wanted to make things right with him. She didn't want him leaving with all this anger he had inside him. It can probably kill him if he didn't think his actions through the fight.

"You can't do anything. I can," he pointed to himself then continued on "By going out there and killing something."

"No!" She shouted. "You're not thinking clearly! Don't do that!"

"Maybe I'll get myself killed and make it simple for you," he stated.

"No! Just Jake, please stay," she pleaded once more.

"Why?" he now began to walk to where she was at. "Give me one good reason."

"Because I don't want to lose you!" She didn't want her best friend to go and get himself hurt or killed. She didn't want to be the cause of her best friends death. She didn't want to deal with the pain of his lost. Seeing that what she said wasn't good enough, she said another thing,"Because you're too important."

"Still not good enough."

She saw him walking away and that was when she knew what she had to do,"Jacob!" Without rethinking the consequences that were waiting ahead for her, the words that escaped her lips made the Quileute boy come to a halt.

"Kiss me."

The teenager stared at her, wondering if he was just dreaming or she actually told him to kiss her. A image of Samantha came across his mind and his emotions were everywhere. He didn't want to hurt her and he knew that Bella was only doing to make him stay. But what if the kiss changed Bella's feelings for Edward. What if it changed her mind about becoming one of them.

Without doing anymore thinking, Jacob walked back to the Swan girl and crashed his lips onto hers with no hesitation.

From afar, their stood the hybrid, her hand covering her mouth as she stared at the human and wolf kissing each other.

***

For the past five minutes Samantha had leaned her back against the tree and replayed the moments that occur not too long ago in her head. She felt drain. She felt betrayed. She felt broken. She felt as if someone had dug a knife into her chest. She couldn't believe it. She wanted to wake up in her bed and tell herself that it was just a dream.

But it wasn't.

She may of been broken in the inside but in the outside she showed no sign of it, only emptiness. She wanted to scream, she wanted to tear this forest apart, she wanted to yell at Jacob, but she didn't. It was as if her whole body wasn't responding to her commands. It was as if her mind was there but her body wasn't.

Sammy, we need to go. The fight already started, Sia informed, startling the teenager but she didn't move or make some sort of movement.

I know it hurts Samantha but we can deal with this later. We got a battle to fight and newborns to kills, Sia tried to ease down her hurt but the teenager made no sudden movement.

We can deal with this problem another time, Sia was now beginning to grow irritated.

I don't know about you but I'm personally a fan of ignoring the problem until eventually it goes away, Samantha thought to her bringing some sort of relief to Sia.

Save your anger for the newborns, Sia told her.

"Don't worry I plan to."

***

As she got the clearing where the fight was being held at, Samantha quickly ducked down when she saw a body fly towards her way. She saw the pack as well as the Cullen's fighting off the newborns. She Jared struggling with them which made the hybrid sprint to where he was at. She grabbed ahold of the two girls jackets and yanked their bodies off of Jared's wolf who was too busy to with another newborn. The newborns around her turned their heads to her direction and let out a his sound. The corners of Samantha's lips curled up into a smirk.

Giving Jared a nod, the two charged at the newborns around them. Jared lunged his wolf on the two girls that were once on him and ripped their heads off. As for Samantha she was to busy with four of them. Two had a grip on her while the other were throwing punches at her stomach but they didn't affect the hybrid.

Samantha pulled the girls that held her by their hair and jerked their bodies forward. Samantha easily took off the other twos' heads off then turned her attention back to the others. She wrapped her around one of them and used the hand that was fear and preyed her head off.

As for the last one, Jared had taken care of her when Samantha was busy with the other three. Jared darted towards another herd of newborns that surrounded Paul and Embry while Samantha stayed where she was at.

She tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear and listened. Within a few seconds, a high pitch scream echoed through the forest. Samantha's eyes widened when she realized who was the one that screamed.

"Dani."

***

Samantha darted towards the scream of Dani.

She dodged every bush, tree branch or anything in general that got in her way. Dani was alive. Dani was okay or so Samantha hoped she was. As soon as she got to the campsite, she saw Victoria as well as guy, who Samantha recognized was Riley Biers, holding Edward to his knees. Her eyes glanced at Bella who was held an object placed on her arm. Samantha assumed it was shape due to the blood the slide down her arm and fell on the snow. The hybrid saw the opportunity and charged towards the two vampires, aside from Edward. She peeled Riley's body off from Edward and had sent a kick to Victoria's stomach. Riley was about to charge at the hybrid but stopped when Seth had come from behind and bit down on his shoulder.

"Victoria!"

The red head ignored the newborns cries. Her mind was focused on the hybrid and vampire that stood a few feet away from her. She knew she couldn't take on Samantha alone. Even if Riley was with her, the two didn't stand a chance against her. But if it was just Edward and herself it would be an easy kill for her. All she needed was something to distract Samantha and since Riley wasn't an option anymore, she went with her back up plan. The read head grabbed the young vampire that had tried to escape the fight but failed while doing so.

Samantha's breathed hitched when she saw the state Dani was in. Her eyes were pure black meaning that she hadn't hunted or hadn't been fed. "S-Sammy," Dani managed to say but stuttered. The young vampire was in pain all over her body. The amount of hits Victoria gave her made her body weak and since she hasn't hunted, her whole body was drain.

Victoria saw Samantha take a step forward which made her take one back. "Not so fast. I'll give you Dani but I want something in return and you already know what it is that I want."

Samantha already knew what the red head wanted. She wanted the hybrid to terminate the human in front of both her and Edward. Samantha shook her head and gripped the knife that she held in her hand that was behind her back. "Then I guess this is bye bye Dani."

Before Victoria can rip the young vampires head, Samantha had thrown the knife that dug deep into the red heads cold atom skin. Once Edward saw Victoria release her hold on Dani, he lunged towards her while Samantha grabbed a hold of Dani. The hybrid wrapped her arms around the vampires body, pulling her body closer to hers. Samantha's chin rested on top of hers while Dani's rested on her shoulder. "Thank god you're okay," Samantha breathed out. It was as if a while eight was lofted off her shoulder. She didn't have to worry about Dani if she was dead or such. She was hurt but lot dead which was good enough for the hybrid.

"Come on. Let's get you to Carlisle." She hoisted the girl up carefully and wrapped an arm around her back while Dani's was constricted around the back of Samantha's neck. The young vampire winced when she put pressure on her right leg. Samantha saw the small action making her kneel down a little and put her arms underneath her knees and scoop her up, carrying her bridal style. "Better?" Samantha asked which Dani answered with a nod. When the hybrid saw that Victoria as well as Riley were taking care of, she didn't hesitate to sprint back to Carlisle and the rest.

As soon as she got to the clearing, Dani spoke,"I- I can walk Sammy."

"You sure?" Samantha asks. Dani simply sent her a nod. Slowly, the hybrid placed her down on the ground but still kept her arm on her back while Dani's stayed wrapped around Samantha's neck. From the corners of the teenagers eyes, she saw Jacob in his wolf form not too far from them.

"Samantha behind you!"

The hybrid turned around and saw a newborn heading towards her way. Not knowing what else to do with Dani, she shoved the young vampire to the side just in time for the newborn to tackle Samantha. The back of the hybrids head connected with the ground with a loud thump. A loud scream erupted from Samantha which was soon followed by a loud empowering growl.

The bastard sprained my ankle, Samantha thought.

Soon enough she felt the newborn off of her which caused her to slowly lift the top half of her body. Her eyes widened when she saw the newborn wrap its arms near Jacob's neck. Despite the fact that Samantha's ankle was sprained, she lifted herself up from the ground but it was too late. The newborn squeezed Jacob's body to the point where a loud sickening crack was heard that was soon followed by a painful howl. The newborn tossed the hybrids imprint limped body to the side.

"Jacob!"

***

One word to describe this chapter .... Intense

I didn't write the whole fight scene just Samantha's little segment. As you can tell I suck at writing fight scenes lmao this will be the last chapter I'll be putting up today. Next update will be a double update which only means that they will be the last two chapters of this book *sad emoji* don't forget to vote & comment about the chapter *thumbs up emoji* A little heads up for you all, have tissues by your side for the next chapter /:

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.2K 47
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 The world hasn't planned for us, the universe doesn't want us together and I think it's...
12.5K 357 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
1.5K 84 10
I must've done something wrong to be left so lonely. Twilight / Paul Lahote screamstu, 2023
10K 297 25
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳�...