Desperado|| Rihanna & Drake ✔

By FionaAsi

The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; t... More

Surprise: Met again
Surprise: Met again (Continues)
Long time no see!
Chemistry
Dreams
I Want You!
Stay with me.
Following my heart
jealousy
In love again.
Crazy In Love
New Beginnings
Take Care
Familiar Face
Fuck it!
Forgive and Forget
All that matters
I miss you.
Choose
Late Night Surprisses
As real as you and me
U with me?

Days in the East.

2.5K 63 9
By FionaAsi

Drake's POV

We finally touched down in Europe. We sat comfortably on the backseat of the limo while they loaded our luggage. Robyn rested her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed. Probably tired. She didn't really get much sleep as she had planed. We were kinda busy for a few hours...If you know what I mean.

The car sped up safely and quickly towards the lights of the airport. Within a few minutes we pulled up at the service entrance as my bodyguard waited for us along with other 3 guys. Once the car stopped the 3 guys unloaded our bags as we made our way through the airport process. We bowed our heads to avoid the flashing lights as we made our way to the rented Range Rover.
"I fuckin' hate these bitches." Robyn mumbled once we were settled in the car.
"That makes the two of us." I sighed heavily and the car sped to our hotel.

""""""""""
"Baby...Robs we here." I whispered, removing a lose strand of hair on her face.
"Mmhh.." she moaned, snuggling her face more on the crook of my neck.
"C'mon princess." I smiled, looking down at her.
"Mmhh.." she moaned again, lifting her head off of the crook of my neck, sitting upright. She smiled and layer her head back on the head supporter and closed her eyes again.
"C'mon sleepyhead." I chuckled nudging her sides. She opened her eyes and stared at me, not saying a thing or moving her body.
"Hey there." I cooed as if she's a baby. Well she looked like one. Cute.
"Hey." She smiled, stretching her arms and let out a yawn.
"Had a nice nap?" I asked and she nodded.
"How long was I out?" She asked.
"The whole ride, now let's go." I said opening the door and got out of the car. Within seconds she got out of the car and my bodyguard escorted us inside the hotel. We crossed the lobby, walking straight to the front desk. There was a white, blonde girl sitting over the desk.

"Hi. Checking in?" The blonde girl said grinning.
"Yes." I smiled back. She's probably a fan. I glanced at Robin and noticed that she was glaring at the girl with her arms crossed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her attitude and I opened my mouth to ask what's wrong but got interrupted.
"Name please." The blonde girl said, now grinning widely. It's official, she's a fan. Robin huffed and stormed off somewhere. I do know what's her issue but hopefully she'll tell me.
"Aubrey Graham." I smiled, hiving the blonde girl my full attention and took out my wallet.
"Oh yeah! Here's a key to your for your room, just hand me your-" I handed her my black Amex card before she could finish her sentence. She giggled and took my card, swiping it on the machine then gave it back to me along with my room keys.
"Have a nice night." The girl said and I thanked her, then walked to Robyns direction.

"Why did-" she cut me off.
"Done flirting with yo' hoe?" She asked and before I could answer the elevator doors chimed open. We got inside the elevator and it didn't take long for the doors to close again. There were a few people inside the elevator so I decided to wait until we reached our room. Within minutes the the doors opened again and Robin was the first one to rush out. I tried to catch up on her but she was walking way too fast and I wasn't in the mood to run. Once I got the keys out, I used them to open the door and Robyn shoved the door, causing it to slam on the wall. The Fuck? She went straight to the bedroom and I closed the door behind me. Sighing, I threw the keys on the near couch and took off my coat and threw it on the couch as well. I went to the bedroom and found her undressing herself. I watched her for a few seconds until I decided to break the silence.
"I wasn't flirting with her." I said quietly enough for her to hear me.
"Took you too long to answer." She tossed the hooded she had on over the chair.

"Babe..Robs I wasn't flirting with her and she ain't my hoe. I got no hoe. I got a smart, amazing woman that I'm madly in love with. That woman is you. No one else." I was trying not to sound as annoyed as I was at this conversation. I just don't see the point. As I was saying that, I was stepping closer and closer to her until my hands were on her waist. She tried to play it cool but I knew my touch had an affect on her. She avoided eye contact until I used one of my hands to make her look me in the eyes.
"Now I know that you weren't flirting with her but she was-" I cut her off.
"I actually think she's just a fan anr-" now was her turn to cut me off.
"Don't defend her." She glared and I put my hands up in my own defence.
"Okay Robs, she was flirting." I playfully rolled my eyes and she hit my chest slightly.
"She ain't no fan, she's a hoe." She pouted so I could agree with her.
"Yes. Yes you right." I chuckled and she giggled.
"I'm sorry I overreacted and I'm madly in love with you too." She placed her hands on both sides of my face.
"That's nothing sweetheart. You were only protecting what's yours." I winked and she giggled again. I took the opportunity to press my lips against hers. She stood on her tippy toes to deepen the kiss. I pressed my body against her, harder. She moaned against my lips and slowly pulled away.
"Whyyy?" I whined, causing her to giggle.
"Babe, I'm tired." She pecked my lips one more time and went towards the bed and got in. I sighed then followed her.

""""""""""""""""""""
Rihanna's POV

I woke up alone in bed and I frowned. As I was 'bout to get out of the bed when the bedroom door opened and in walked Aubrey. He smiled when he saw me and I pouted.
"Morning sleeping beauty." He knelt on the bed and planted a kiss on my forehead. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling. I stayed quiet.
"What's wrong baby." His voice was low and concern was evident in voice as his eyebrows were knitted together.
"You left me alone in bed." I kept my pout.
"Aww..I'm sorry baby but I was just getting ready." He sat on the edge of the bed.
"Getting ready? Where you going?" Now was my turn to knit my eyebrows together.
"To the rehearsals. I'll be back before you know it." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. He didn't even ask me tag along. I was going to refuse if he asked me to tag along since I'm still tired but I feel like he had to ask if I wanted to come or not. Was he really going to leave me here. I feel like he's tryna hide me. Like I'm some huge secret. Like we're secretly dating. I mean shit should be different since we're dumped our partners.

I guess he took my silence for something else 'cause now he was waving his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.
"What?!" I spat and his stupid eyebrows rose up.
"What's wrong baby." He tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. I got off of the bed.
"You is what's wrong! Why are you doing this." I yelled crossing my arms over my chest and glared at him.
"Doing what? Can you please be a little specific?" He said placing his hands on his hips.
"Trying to hide me and shit! I feel like you want us to be a secret." I stated and his eyes widened.
"Robyn where is this coming from?" He sighed dramatically and annoyance was evident in his voice.
"Last night I noticed that you kept distance when we were at the airport and you kept distance in the lobby too." I was now shouting at him while he stood there, calm as Fuck. Him being so fuckin calm while I was boiling with anger, literally pissed me off.
"Why would I hide you? I love you." His voice was low.
"Because you don't want your hoes to know about me being with you. You still want them to think that you're a bachelor or some shit!" I spat once again.
"I told you last night that I ain't got no fuckin hoes. I thought I made that clear last night." He was now raising his voice.
"Whatever Aubrey. Just go to your fuckin rehearsals!" I yelled, walking in the bathroom then slammed the door behind me and leaned on it. He banged on the door.
"Robyn?...Robyn open the door." His voice was low now but he sounded irritated.
"I said leave. Go Aubrey." I yelled as I leaned my head on the door.
"Why are so moody. Are..are you on your periods?" He asked. Really? Periods? I just fuckin told him that I hate being his secret. Wasn't he listening to me.
"Fuck Off!" I slightly yelled as I felt tears rush to my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I failed. The tears fell down my face uncontrollably. I was sobbing quietly. I don't know why I'm really always overeating but I know that I'm in a bad mood. I don't know why.

"Robyn please don't cry. Open the door." Aubrey said, banging on the door lightly. He's still here? I thought he would have left by now.
"I told you to leave. Now go!" I said sternly.
"Fine then. Be like that." He said and in a few seconds I head the bathroom door slam. I went back to crying. I don't know what's making me so emotional. I sat on the cold floor and cried myself to sleep.

"""""""""""""""""
I woke up 3 hours later. I got up and stripped then went to take a shower. I wasn't pissed off anymore but I wasn't okay either. I let the water to hit my skin as I exhaled. I know me and Aubs aren't in good terms at the moment but I miss him.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth then went to the bedroom to look for something to wear. I chose a pair of jeans and a tank top along with my kicks. I won't be going out, so there's no need to dress up. I threw a pair of some panties and a bra then wore my outfit. I plopped on the bed and decided to look for something on Netflix. I found a movie and as I got comfortable on the bed, my phone bipped alerting me that I had a text. I took my phone off of the nightstand, glancing at the screen and it was a text from Katy (Perry). I grinned unlocking my screen to read the text.

☆Katy☆- Hey bitch.

Me- hey kitty cat.

☆Katy☆- I'm here in Europe and I head you are too. Are you free to grab lunch with me?

Me- of course not. I'll meet you at whatever restaurant you want. Send me the address.

☆Katy☆- Great. I'll send you the address in a min.

Me- Okay.

I got up and fixed my hair. I wasn't changing my outfit tho. My phone bipped and I knew it was Katy. I went to the door the front door and got out, closing the door behind me.

"""""""""""""""""""""
"Katy!" I grinned, walking towards her. I pulled her in for a tight hug.
"Robby! Oh my god...I missed you so much." She hugged me tight, rocking me side to side and I giggled and pulled away from the hug.
"I missed you too." I smiled as we sat down and we immediately engaged in a conversation. The waitor came and took our orders then went back to wherever he came from.

"Soo..." Katy trailed off, grinning.
"So what?" I smiled, raising an eyebrow.
"You and Drake. I heard about it. Is it true?" She grinned as excitement showed all over her. She's one of Chris's hater.
"Yeah." I shrugged. I didn't want to talk 'bout him. Talking 'bout him made me miss him even more. I haven't heard from him in hours. I'm actually mad at myself for making a big deal out of things but I was just saying what I was thinking and feeling. I won't apologise for saying what I felt.
"Uhh..am I missing something here? Why you ain't over the moon?" She looked over at me. Her grin was replaced with a concerned look.
"I am but I'm...I'm overeating at anything and everything and-" she held her hand in the air, stopping me from talking.
"Calm down and tell me what happened." She placed her hands on top of my own. I told her where me and Aubrey started, about cheating on Chris, about deciding to be with him, about the airport distanceness, about the lobby, about this morning.

"That's why I'm not that 'over the moon'.." I sighed shrugging. She looked at me for a good minute. As she opened her mouth to say something, the waitor came back with our orders. The waitor walked off once we said our thanks.
"So aren't you gonna say anything?" I asked while taking a bite of my burger.
"I am but I'm still thinking 'bout what to say. So in the meantime I'll eat my food." She shrugged and I smiled at her answer, nodding my head I ate my own food.

We ate our food quietly until we finished. The waitor once again reappeared and took our plates away. Katy glanced over me.
"Look...I love you and I like Drake. I think y'all are real cute.." she trailed off and took a deep breath.
"But?" Now was my turn to trail off.
"But I think y'all are going real fast. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you broke shit up with Chris but I just think y'all are going way fast in your relationship." She gave me a hesitant smile, probably thinking I would go off or something.
"We both know that we're going fast but we feel the same way 'bout each other, so why not get serious?" I asked her.
"I get that but some other guys are scared of commitment. Maybe-" I cut her off but my voice was calm.
"But he was serious in his last relationship." I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Do you know that? Do you know if he was cheating on her with someone else besides you?" She asked.
"Well...no. I don't think he was until me." I shrugged the thought of him with another woman out of my mind.

"Okay...but I'm just saying. I think you should ask him to make y'all relationship official." She stated.
I arched an eyebrow at her.
"Whatchu mean?" Now my eyebrows were knitted together.
"Ask him if he wants to be like any other couples. Hold hands, kisses on the cheek, full blown make-out sessions and all that romantic shit in public." She stated again, nodding to her comment I smiled. She had a point though. A real good point. This is why I love her so much. Her and Mel are always there for me. Even when I made the wrong decisions, that includes going back together with Chris after what he did.
"I'll talk to him. Thanks kitty." I grinned, I would have preferred to kiss her cheek but since there was a table between us, I decided to grasp her hand and kissed it multiple times, causing her to giggle.
"Okay Robby, I get it. You appreciate my comment." She chuckled and tried to pull her hand away but I tightened my grip.
"I appreciate it very, very, very much." I planted one last kiss on her hand then let her free herself from my grasp.

We enjoyed the rest of the day sitting on the table, for hours. I took the chance to glance at my watch and my eyes widened when I saw the time.
"Shit! I forgot that I'm going to Aubrey's concert. I'm late." I said standing up and she stood up too.
"Aubrey? Who's Aubrey?" She gathered her things.
"Drake. Wanna come with me?" I asked as we made our way towards the door. Katy didn't respond so I looked back and she was paying the bill. She finally caught up with me and we went outside.
"You were saying?" She asked.
"Wanna come with me?" I grinned arching my eyebrows.
"I would love to but I didn't buy any tickets. So.." she shrugged.
"You don't need any tickets if you're with me. You'll be my plus one." I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Oh..okay." she giggled.
"C'mon...I got you." I dragged her to the rented SUV and sped to the hotel.

""""""""""""""""""
"Are you sure they gonna let us in?" Katy asked as we approach the double doors with tall security guards.
"Is that a trick question?" I glanced back at her for a split second then continued to walk towards the two men.
"You right. I'm just nervous." She said grabbing my hand.
"Why so nervous? It's not your first time going to a concert, right?" I stopped by the two men looking back at her.
"Of course. You know that." She laughed.
"Then don't be nervous." I rolled my eyes at her then turned my attention to the security guards.
"Hi. I'm.-" one of the guards cut me off.
"We know. Drake said you would come." He smiled.
"Okay then." I said returning his smile.
"But she's..-" the security guard said looking at Katy but I cut him off.

"Oh she's my plus one. Aub-Drake knows she's with me." I skept my smile.
"Okay. Y'all can go in." He said handing us VIP passes and backstage passes. We went through the doors and walked down the long hallway until we reached Aubrey's dressing room. I sighed before I opened the door. There was Aubs, Chubbs, Future and Nick.
"Hi everyone." I said walking towards them to dap them up. Katy followed suit and we all sat down and started talking about random things.

"Yo Drake, it's time nigga." Nick said cutting our conversation short.
"Ight. Imma get ready." Aubs stood up and some of his guys left. It was only me, him, Katy and Chubbs. The room was in a kinda uncomfortable silence. Chubbs kept giving me weird glancing and I think...actually I definitely know that Aubrey told him.
"Aye Katy. Wanna walk with me to the VIP section?" Chubbs asked and stood up. Katy looked at me and I nodded my head. I watched the both of them leave the room and once again the room fell silent. Aubrey was looking down at some papers.

"Hey." I stood up walking behind him.
"Hi." He sighed, his attention was still on those papers.
"What's that?" I stopped walking once I was next to him.
"Lyrics." He placed them on the table, giving me his full attention.
"You still practising?" I took the papers off of the table.
"Nah. It's a new song." He shrugged.
"What's the name of it." I asked. There was no name of the song in those papers.
"Days in the east." He sighed.

"Mmh..catchy name. When did you start writing it?" I sat down next to him.
"Earlier today. Can we talk about what happened?" He took my hands in his.
"Nope. We'll talk tomorrow. I know after the concert you'll be tired. Right now you have to get ready." I smiled sweetly at him.
"Really Robyn?" He rolled his eyes, causing me to giggle.
"Really Aubrey." I leaned in and pecked his lips. As I was about to get up, he grabbed my jaw, forcing his lips on mine in a rough kiss. The kiss became sloppy in a few minutes. He wrapped one arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I knew where this would lead to so I had to stop it.
"You have a show to do. Let's go." I managed to escape from his arm, I walked to the door.
"You're something else." He smiled shaking his head.
"And you love me anyway." I winked and extended my hand for him. He got up and took my hand.
"Go and Kill it for me baby." I whispered against his lips.
"I will." He said in a very husky voice that made a shiver to run down my spine. He pressed his lips on mine in a soft kiss before we left the room and went our separate ways. Him going to the stage and me making my way to the VIP section.

《《《《《《《》》》》》》
Sorry if the spellings are all fucked up, I was in kind of a rush.

I'm planning on publishing a lesbo fanfic about Rihanna, Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj. It's a threesome fanfic. Y'all should check it out.

The name of it is "The Holly Trinity". Coming SOON!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.6K 48
she do anything necessary for him.
12.9K 613 27
Special Agent Robyn Fenty has a hard time breathing when she lands back in Virginia. She has to come face to face with herself and the man she loves...
7.9K 167 9
Robyn (Rihanna) knows it... She's doing something bad. Someone is going to be hurts, but she loves him. And even her boyfriend can't makes her feel t...
10.4K 510 19
How do you go through a day of life, when everyone makes you go through hell? [Beware of many writing mistakes]