Friend Zoning Harry Styles

By krystal_payne

Emily is the usual college student, trying to eventually work her way up into getting accepted to Medical Sch... More

a bus ride
Numbers.. and Unmentionables.
Dinner for one?
Distracted
rainy days
Doodles, and arrivals
Ice Cream, Picnics, and Buddies.
spilt milk
Flashback
Cause baby you're a firework!
Helping the Poor
On the Balcony
Eternity
Rose
Truly Madly Deeply
"Don't laugh"
Say it...
flood of emotions
Aftershock
Club Midnight
playing the game
wake up
Starbucks, showers, and spaghetti
Dressing Room fiasco
The Concert.
New Superman Best Friend
Heaven
Emergency meeting
Under the Bridge
Little Things
We all fall down.
Dreams and... Reality.
Niall's house
Morning Confessions
Protection and rejection
dirty laundry
On a Mission
beauty in the bench
The talk.
In the shadows.
Desire
Evidence
You belong with me
Love me back
Plan-B
Papparazi
Broken pieces
forever and for always
Having it All.
Two doors down.
Drew
I already have a Hero
Voicemails...
Home
In the Kitchen.
Boy in the Leather Jacket
I miss you...
Bruised wrist.
Meeting the family
Play
Tease
Morning.
Mom&Dad
going back
can i come home?
Wait for me....
I'll be your home

Bathroom stalls and puppy paws

427K 6.8K 1.6K
By krystal_payne

---Emily's POV---

"where are you Liam???" I whispered to myself in the restroom. It has been about fourty five minutes since I called him to bring me some extra pants. I was hoping he'd come in any minute now.

There I was, pants-less in the restroom stall. I couldn't go anywhere, due to the fact that the world would know I was on my monthly.  This was embarassing, calling Liam to TELL him was embarassing. Harry wouldn't answer my phone calls, so Liam was my way out. I was just there in the stall, when I heard the door to the restroom open.

"Hey you can't be in here!" I heard a girl call out. It must be Liam, that dork actually came into the restroom? I could hear the girls' heels hit the floor as she ran away. 

"Liam you wierdo! you can't be in here! Anyways, thank you for doing this. I'm sorry for bothering you." Through the bottom of the door, he handed me the jeans I had left at Harry's.. and a... tampon? How does he know this stuff? I giggled shyly. "thank you Liam, I would have called Harry, but he wants nothing to do with me apparently. I feel so horrible that he hates me..." I slid on the jeans. "Did you bring me the plastic bag for my jeans?" 

From the bottom of the stall, a hand, holding a plastic bag appeared. I thanked him, and grabbed the bag. There was something inside the bag, a....rose? 

"I don't hate you babe..." His deep Chesire accent made my eyes widened. It felt like I was frozen in time...

After what seemed like forever, I slowly opened the door to the restroom stall.. 

"Harry..."

"Hello, Emily" I couldn't contain myself,I wrapped my arms around him. I missed his presence. Yes, I know it's only been a couple of days, but I have been so lonely. What, with Brandon out of town, and me lacking in the friend department... I was alone.. 

"Harry, I- I-" I couldn't say anything... because I didn't know WHAT to say. I couldn't up and say 'i'm leaving Brandon, kiss me, hold me, love me,' because I wasn't. 

"No Emily, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have pressured you so much," he was cupping my face in his large hands, crouching down, he was eye level with me. His eyes, they were mesmerizing. I felt my body going numb with his gaze. "Come on," he grabbed my hand, leading me out of the restroom. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him, letting him lead me. 

"Well, Bra- he comes home soon, meaning I won't be able to spend the whole day with you anymore... we're continuing our dat- friendly day together, since it was cut short last time due to you not feeling well." 

"Harry... I lied... it wasn't because I was feeling ill.." I confessed, remembering back to the day of the park, when Harry asked that chesty blonde for her number.

"Why would you do that?" he asked me, looking hurt. 

"The day at the park, when you were getting me some water..." I let go of his hand, he looked hurt for a second, but stayed staring right at me, "You were taking forever, so I went to look for you, and I saw you, flirting with with a blonde girl and-"

"You got jealous.." He whispered just enough to where I could hear him. I nodded my head as I bit my lip. 

"I have no right to be jealous, but just seeing you with her I-" He cupped my cheek with one of his hands, making my head turn to face him. 

"Emily, I was foolish. I'm sorry. I- I want you to know, if you were my girlfriend... You'd be the only girl I'd look at, the only girl I'd want. In fact, you're not mine..and I already feel like that about you." 

"That's the thing Harry, I'm not... I can't be.." I whispered looking down. 

"That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop feeling like this about you." I looked up at him, my eyes watering. This guy right here infront of me, was whispering in my ear how much he wants me to be his... but I belong to another... Someone who doesn't even call or text me to tell me hello while he's on a business trip. Our eyes locked onto eachothers. "I am fighting this huge urge, to lean down and kiss you... I want to so badly,"

"Ha-"

"But I won't... unless you ask me to." he let go of my cheek, his hand moving from my face to my lower back. "Let's go." I followed him towards his car. 

The car ride, was quite silent, I had no idea where we were going. I just... went with the flow. After a while we stopped at a building. I looked at the sign, then back at Harry. 

"Pet shelter?" I asked confused. Harry looked at me happily and nodded his head.

"We are getting Charlie a brother.. or sister... whichever you like." We climbed out of the car and walked towards the entrance. 

Opening the door, the atmosphere was surrounded with barks from the dogs and puppies waiting to be adopted. We walked along the containing rooms, where you could see the puppies playing with their 'roommates' and some even sleeping.

As we walked along one room, there was one puppy alone. It was black, with these adorable brown eyes. His tongue sticking out as his tail wagged out of joy. I croutched down to pet him, he stood up on his hind legs, allowing me to pet his chin. I giggled, as he began to lick my hand. 

"He's perfect." I heard Harry state. He was. "I'll go get the lady." 

"Harry wait... I can't adopt a dog out of the blue... don't you think Bra-" I saw his eye twitch at the sound of his name, "don't you think HE would get suspicious of something?" He smiled.

"He can stay at mine and Louis' flat... and whenever he's at work, you come over, you can bring Charlie." whenever he's at work? This is sounding like an affair...

"Harry, I can't be adopting dogs with you, and I can't-" he grabbed my hand.

"Emily, I want you... and I know deep inside... You want me too. I know you won't leave... HIM... but this," he cupped both of my hands into his, and brought them up to his chest, where his heart is... "this.. can be our little secret, all of this, me and you... we will keep on the down low." DID HE JUST IMPLY THAT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A SECRET AFFAIR?!?! 

"Har-ha-" he put his finger against my lip, making me stop talking.

"You're saying you can't... but I'm thinking... you won't. You're knee shaking is telling me you want to..." he was right, my knees were shaking. I was like an open book over here. "will you adopt a dog with me? it's as easy as 1-2-3-.." I nodded my head, it's all I could do.He gave me a soft smile, as he pecked my cheek, and whispered softly into my ear,  "I'll make you happy Emily. I know I can.. " 

(a/n idk if  this is a short chapter but whoa!!! am i right??? am i right?? omg! what do you think? did that just give you 'harry styles bad boy' feels??? tell me what you think? did this kind of.. suspense.. feeling put you at the edge of your seat? if so i'll continue.. if not just tell me what you think:D 

COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE:D

READ ON LOVES :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
120 8 8
Caroline is an aspiring writer and entirely out of her element. But when a famous trio from a world wide famous boy band show up to her party, her li...
11.6K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...