Dreams and... Reality.

---Niall's POV--- 

Plopping my body onto my bed felt amazing. The past few weeks have drained me. Tours, signings, interviews, concerts, I was burnt out! I had just dropped off Emily. My mind was going back to the park. I had asked her if it would ever be ME she would  think of... the way she thought of Harry. 

My bed felt so comfortable. The pillows, felt like clouds under my head. The blanket was warm. It was raining horribly right now. Thunder cracking as it followed closely behind the lightning. I wasn't afraid of thunder, I just wish I wasn't alone right now. The boys had their girlfriends, and I was here at home, alone. My mind wandered on what it would be like to have a girlfriend. Someone who would hug you back, and kiss you passionately whenever they looked into your eyes long enough.

I knew Emily and I could never be like that. She was either going to stay with Brandon, or go for Harry. It hurt, but I had to respect any and every decision she made. I couldn't help it though, I wanted to lay in her arms. I wanted to kiss her forehead, kiss her lips, kiss her body. Hell... who was I kidding, I wanted to make love to her. Not fuck her... make love to her! A girl like Emily deserved passion and intimacy. 

After a while, I was slowly beginning to drift to sleep. I dreamt. I dreamt of her.

(a/n this is a dream i repeat only a dream!!!) I dreamt of kissing her passionately on her lips, as my hands grasped onto her hair. Her hands cupping the back of my head as she deepened the kiss. Her body felt smooth underneath my hold. We were on my bed. She was on my bed. I ran my hands down to her thighs, the sound of her moaning excited me. My lips lowered to her neck. She smelt amazing. 

"Niall, I need you." she moaned into my ear. My name leaving her lips sent chills down my spine. I raised my head back up, kissing her lips. Her body against mine felt amazing, pure ecstacy. She was unbuttoning my shirt. Her hands softly grazing over my chest as she undid every button. She slid off the shirt after she finished with the last button, revealing my torso. Turning me around so that I was under her, she straddled me. Leaning forward, her lips connected with my neck. At first kissing it, she began to suck against my skin gently. 
"Emily," my body trembled with her touch. Trailing kissing from my stomach, up to my neck, she whispered into my ear.
"Do you want me Niall?" her breath heavy in my ear. I nodded my head slowly. I wanted her, all of her. She sat up, her hands playing with the bottom hem of her shirt. My hands rubbing up and down her thighs on either side of me. She grabbed the bottom end of her shirt and began lifting it. Passing her stomach, she was about to reveal her breast. My hands thightening, as they grasped her thighs tighter. 

**RIng***Ring*** Ring**

I woke up due to my phone ringing right beside my head. FUCK! My eyes were adjusting to the room. It was still raining outside, the windows shaking with the harsh wind. Who could be calling me right now? I grabbed my phone, Looking at the screen, it blinded my eyes. I had to look away from the bright screen. Squeezing my eyes together, I looked back to the phone. Emiily's picture flashed. She was so beautiful. My smile widened from ear to ear. Sliding my thumb from one end of the screen, to the other, I answered the phone. 

"I'm guessing you missed me huh?" I attempted to flirt, I was so horrible at this. She was quiet for a while, did I say something wrong?

"N-n-Niall?" she whispered, her voice sounded weak. I stood up on my bed. Something was wrong, something was definately wrong.

"What is it Emily? What's wrong?" I got out of bed. I ran towards my closet and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. My phone still in my ear, I slipped on some tennis shoes. 

"I-I need you..." Those were the same words from my dream, only in reality, her words were full of pain. My heart felt as though it completely stopped. What happened with her and Harry now? It must have been terribly horrid for her to sound like this. She sounds as though she's been through hell and back.