Cause baby you're a firework!

---Emily's POV---

Brandon's phone call interrupted Harry. He took off towards the living room,  cursing under his breath. A small piece of me didn't want to answer, but the other part of me said I had to. I did.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to let you know that I've landed. What you doing?" My heart stopped, I couldn't tell him Harry was here in OUR flat. He had just recently told me I couldn't see him at all. I had to come up with something fast.

"Oh just ... studying. Yeah for Anatomy. Big test coming up." I lied, hoping he'd believe it.

"Oh ok. well goodluck on the exam. What else are you gonna do for the week?" he believed my lie, but it seemed as though he was asking me for my plans. In case any included being with Harry.

"Oh I thought I'd volunteer at the Children's Hospital" I told him. I knew he'd believe this because... well it was the truth, and I often did volunteer.

"Oh sounds good. Listen, I'm sorry for what I said about the car accident... I was stupid. it was wrong of me. I'm an idiot" you got that right, I thought to myself.

"It's fine..." I walked towards the living room. Harry was sitting on the couch eating some chips (crisps) watching tv. He looked up at me. I instantly was locked into his eyes. They were so gorgeous, angelic, and warm. "Listen, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." With that, I hung up.

Harry looked back to the television, he knew who I was talking to. I suddenly remembered, Harry was in the middle of saying something before Brandon's call interrupted. I leaned against the door frame, watching Harry. I had changed into a long loose fitting shirt. It reached up to my mid thigh.

"What were you going to say?" I softly asked. He looked up at me. His curls bouncing as he turned.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Before Br- he called.. you said 'I want you to know' ... you want me to know what?" He stood up and walked towards me. His height towered me, so he looked down to meet my gaze. His hands were caressing my arms. I couldn't help but get chills up my spine.

"I want you to know, that if I were him... I wouldn't have left you alone and given any one else the chance to snatch you away. I'd treat you like the world... because you'd be my world."

I looked up at him, biting my lip. That was the sweetest thing anybody has said to me in a long time. He brushed his thumb at the corner of my mouth, making me unhook my lip from my teeth. He was looking down at my lips. Licking his, he soon lowered his head and kissed me gently. I didn't protest... in fact my whole body was screaming for me to kiss back. And.... I did. His hands were holding my head in place as our lips moved in sync with eachother. My hands were grasping onto his black t shirt. Harry's lips were soft. He was giving off little moans as I bit his lip softly.The firewords returned. Millions of lights exploded and sparkled in my mind. They were so beautiful because this kiss was beautiful.

I didnt' know what was coming over me. I wanted this though. For two and a half months me and Brandon hardly had any contact like this. He was too busy to even touch me the way Harry was touching me right at this moment. I needed affection... I needed Harry. His hands drifted towards my inner thigh, I think he was going to drift them somewhere else. We were deeply into this moment, when Harry's phone began ringing. He groaned at the ringer.

Looking down at his phone we both could see it was a text. from a girl...

From Jennifer: Hey Harry, I had a fun time last night ;) we should so do that again soon. Call me babe.

I looked up at him, but he was already staring at me with wide eyes. Busted. I softly smiled. What was I supposed to do? I had a boyfriend myself.

"Emily..I-"

"It's ok... Maybe it's for the best. I couldn't do that to Brandon," I softly shook my head. His features became hard, angry.

"You're gonna stay with that idiot?!!?" he yelled. It startled me. And to be honest, it frightened me.

"W-well yeah..." I stuttered.

"That ass doesn't deserve you! you don't deserve to be treated like that!" he raised his voice even louder.

 "Harry you don't understand!!!" I began to tear up.

"Whatever," he turned and walked out of my flat.

My heart hurt watching him leave. I wanted him to stay. But I couldn't do that to Brandon... he's done so much for me.

(a/n ok guys I hope you like this  chapter lol the title is kind of wierd but I wanted to explain how she was feeling during the kiss. what did y'all think about the kiss??? haha pretty heated eh? lol tell me what y'all think:D

Comment

Vote

Read:D)