wake up

---Harry's POV---

"Wake up sleepy head!!!" I voice giggled into my ear. They jumped on my body as I slept in the comfortable bed.

"Emily?" I groggily spoke. The brunnette infront of me was fuzzy in my vision at first, and there were two of her. My eye sight was horrible in the morning. I rubbed my eyes, and shook my head slowly, trying to gain back my vision.

"Emily? No, it's Hannah remember?" The brunnette from last night was right infront of me. Wearing my white button up shirt, ONLY wearing my white button up shirt. She handed me a waterbottle and two aspirins. My head pounding a million times for every shot I downed last night. I really should limit myself next time. 

"What happened?" I asked her, sitting up on my bed as I drank the water and two pills. I looked down to see that she was more dressed than I was. Covering myself with the sheets, I looked up at her in confusion.

"Wow, I thought that from all the fun we had last night, You'd atleast remember something.... I know I do..." she poked my chest playfully. 

"Did we...?" she slowly nodded her head as she bit her lip. She was attractive... very attractive. Her brunnete hair had some gold highlights in it. Her lips were plump, perhaps from the rough kissing last night. She didn't have much make-up on, it must have all sweated off from all the rough housing. Still, she was beautiful.

"Come on, I cooked breakfast" My eyes widened at her words. She cooked ME breakfast? No girl has ever cooked ME breakfast. Including.... I shook my head at my thoughts. I can't go back to that. I have to move forward. 

"Be there in a bit," I mumbled. She heard me and giggled.

"Just come on! I've seen everything already" she winked at me, then turned to walk to the kitchen. Wow, she was playful. 

---Emily'sPOV---

I woke up to Charlie's heavy snoring. My head was pounding with pain. How much exactly did I drink last night? I sat up on my bed, and turned to face Brandon. Only he wasn't there. Ugh! typical. I crawled out of bed. I was wearing my pajama shorts and an old tanktop. I looked at myself in the dresser's mirror. Death... I looked like death. 

"Yuck!" I told myself. "I really need a shower" .

Once in the shower, I let the hot water run down my body. My mind running through all of the memories from last night. The club, Isabel, Brandon grabbing all over me, Harry and the brunnette, the scenerio in the restroom, and making Harry jealous, the way he wanted to make me jealous... but in the end, it was I who was Jealous. He left with that girl, to the hotel, to do who knows what... but I knew. I knew very well... 

I dried my body, and wallked back to the dresser to get some fresh clothes. There was a sticky note attached to the corner of the mirror. I must have not seen it when I woke up. It was from Brandon. I plucked it from the corner and read it out loud. 

Em,
I had to go to the office really quick, I won't be back until after lunch. Make me Dinner? Thanks.
B.

I'm not Isabel Brandon, I don't call you "B".... He went from going to the office 'really quick' to saying he won't return until after lunch.... Ok? He was something else. There used to be a time where he'd make me breakfast, tell me I was beautiful, kiss my forehead, hold me as we slept. That was at the beginning of our move.... now... he hardly touched me, and he never called me beautiful... I was just Em to him. 

I quickly changed into some skinny jeans, a pink top loose fitting sweater, and flats. I needed to take a walk, to get fresh air. I needed to think. 

I walked to a nearby starbucks. I wasn't a fan of coffee, but I needed SOMETHING to get rid of this hangover. After about five minutes, I walked through the door. It wasn't very crowded. Surprisingly. I ordered my coffee and took my seat. Taking out a book, I began to read. 

After a while, the girl behind the counter called my name. 

"Here!" I walked up to her and grabbed my cup. It felt warm beneath my grip. It was welcoming. I took a sip, the strong aroma fillilng my nose as the warm liquid soothed my throat. I sat back down at the table I was at.

Sitting down, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around, nobody I recognized off the back. There was a lady writing on her laptop, her eyes too focused on the screen to pay any attention to me. The people behind the counter were gossiping, now that they had no one in line, they were able to conversate. A girl around my age was looking out the window as she sipped her tea. That's when I came upon this one guy. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie, with sunglasses. I knew exactly who it was. These guys honestly need to stop using this disguise, it's obvious who it is. I walked up to the guy. He was staring at me the whole time I was walking towards him. He gave a shy smile. 

'what does he want?' I wondered to myself. I slid onto the chair next to him. He smiled and gave a small wave. I waved back. I hope this wasn't going to be too awkward.

"Hello Louis" I smiled softly. 

(a/n eek what do y'all think of the chapter??? omg I am all like ajdfiajekjahflkdja with the Hannah thing and I know alot of ppl are going to be upset with me haha xD my bad ppl I hope i didn't upset you all too much:D oh ok so Lesson of the day: If you're not in the UK don't call strangers love... I let it slip and some guy literally sat at the table with me while I was writing this story o.O i was so scared... oh ok so QUESTION OF THE DAY!!! YAY: (doesn't deal with the story, but what would you do if you met your favorite? what questions would you ask?) haha comment what you think of the story and answer the QoTD :D 

COMMENT<3

VOTE***

READ ON:D)

oH AND p.s. The video on the side is my most favorite Harry video of ALL TIME!!! i follow this girl @eurzaynus on twitter and she made the video I don't own the video :D but i love it with all my heart <3 go check it out and get some tissues ready because y'all are gonna cry! 

 oh and p.s.s. I hope you like the pic on the side. people saw me looking up harry styles in bed and they gave me wierd looks... so be greatful! lmao xD I love y'all