I miss you...

---Emily's POV---

"How was the exam Miss Olsen?" My chemistry professor asked me as I turned in my final. Exhausted from an endless night of studying, I just wanted to go home and sleep. Sadly, I had one more final left, in three hours. I hated that professors were cruel enough to schedule some finals on the same day. 

"I think I did well. I guess we'll find out in the end." I chuckled. One more exam and I'll be free to go home and sleep on my soft warm bed. 

"Happy Holidays Emily." Giving him a soft smile, I exited the classroom. I was a bit hungry, so to kill time before my next exam, I was going to go get a bite to eat.

Walking down the almost empty hall, my footsteps were the only thing heard echoing against the walls that lined along the walkway. Looking through my bag, I was searching for my Anatomy notebook. Might as well study for the last exam while I eat. I still hadn't found it in my large messy bag.

Rummaging through different spirals, I didn't notice the person standing in front of me. I was looking down when my head bumped into their hard chest. Landing with a loud 'umph', my eyes widened when I saw the boy standing above me. 

"Drew?" I hadn't seen him since the day Brandon showed up at Niall's house. That was three days ago. The memory of Drew beating Brandon again and again with his large fists was still fresh in my mind.  When the police saw the physical state that Brandon was in, they immediately took Drew into custody, thinking he had something to do with me calling the police. I had gone to the police station that day to tell the officer exactly what had happened. After clearing everything up, they released Drew. But I wasn't able to speak to him, Alex had already picked me up. "Wha? what are you doing here?" 

He stuck his hand out to help me up. Grabbing onto his large hand, his strength pulled me up to stand correctly. Regaining my balance, I looked up at him confused. He didn't come here did he? I knew he was graduating, but there were other colleges here. 

"I just wanted to talk really quick." He leaned closer to me, attempting to give me a hug. *Click* I turned to see what the noise was, it sounded way too familiar. I looked all around me, looking past the bushes that aligned the walkway. Still, nobody was in sight except me and Drew. 

"What about?" I asked, still looking around to see if anyone was watching us. I hadn't heard from Brandon either. The police had told me that he was going to be charged with a bail bond. I wasn't sure how much, but I'm sure if Isabel was still in the picture, he'd be out soon. 

Drew was quiet for a bit as I scoped out the place. Noticing the silence from him, I turned around to look at him. He had a part of his lip clasped between his teeth. Looking me in the eyes, he raised both arms towards my shoulders. Resting them on my skin, he leaned close to me. 

"Us.." my eyes widened as he leaned closer towards my lips. Placing my hands on his chest, I heard another *CLICK*. 

"Did you hear that?" I was able to snake out of his hold. I didn't want Drew kissing me. Harry would NOT be happy... and neither would I. 

I hadn't spoken to Harry all that much either. Between all the interviews, signings, performances, and rehearsals... he hardly had free time. I tried not to show my sadness. When texting him, I would try to remember to put a smiley face. I didn't want to give any hints that I was missing him so much. I didn't want to upset him if he knew I was miserable without him. They had a performance last night, the last one before a three day vacation. I'm sure now that he had some free time he'd text me and skype me more often. 

"I didn't hear anything." He gave me a confused look. "Emily, let me take you out to eat. Anywhere you would like." He walked closer to me, his height overlooked mine.