I read a terrible fanfic!

By Violet_Ember

Here is a story where I read the monstrosity called....Moon daughter by XxxMoonlitexxX More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.8.5
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20/21
Chapter 22 and 23
OH NOES
Chapters 24 and 25
AN
Chapter 28 & 29
Ch 30 &31
Ch 32
Ch 33 & 33
Ch 35 & 36
Ch 37
Ch 38, 39, & 40
Chapters 41 42 & 43

Chapter 26 and 27

498 23 105
By Violet_Ember

Im not Raciest, Hazel is black an shes Flaivas bff! Anyways my mom is canadan so I don't hate canadans so Im like 25 percant canadan ok.

Oh look, an overused excuse that racists say.And wouldn't you be 50% Canadian if your mom was Canadian?

26....Teh Poshions of Love

*The Potions of Love

I put on my new outfit from hot topic an I looked sexly, I was wearing the corset dress an the high tops.

Flavia has a link to the dress in her bio, and my god the dress is so slütty.The skirt is way too short.

Also skull earrings and a pare of stag earrings (I had 4 peircings, 2 in each ear, also I had cartalige ones with arrows that were silver.) Hazel put on her Hell bunny dress and her geer were mystrious an so fucking sexly.

Again, Hazel would never wear that.

Piper and Annabeht went shopping also but there stuff was consumerest and Lame.

Hey, at least their clothes don't have as short of a skirt as your dress.

They had pink an light pruple purses an clothes an stuff. Piper was a slutty sneakin Clepto so she tried to use charm speak on teh store people but she had no power anymore so they called the cops but they ran away from the cops an now they were on da ship.

How did they get on the ship exactly?
People can't jump from the ground onto a flying ship.

Leo and Percy were lookin at us but not Annabeth and Piper. Annabeht snitted jelousy at she died her hair light pink highlights and it was Artaficle.

Artaficle.My computer thought it said Feekle Matter.

"Yeah well Percy's not hot anyways" She lied like a fucking hore "Anyways I like Jason cause hes blonde and hot."

NO NOT JASABETH!

Jason was wearin a prep swetter but I did not kick him cause I could see there was a dark pain in his blue eyes like a melting ice cube in da artick seas.

Um, what?

Frank was asian but he was not fat (see Im not Raicest)

*Cue Facepalm to the table*

and he wasnt gothick but he didn't know better cause there was no hot topic in canadan where he lived, so I got da site on his phone and told him to look at it, soon he converted to da dark he put on black cole an he was kinda hot.

Wait, there aren't any hot topic's in Canada?
*Looks it up*
You sure about that?It says there's one in Toronto.

Then we watched teh Dark Knight, the one with Joker (exept Annabeth watched High School musicale 1 2 and 3) Tehn we talked about Kornos, an I cried sliver tears at the memorys. "We must find da word of power" I said resutely.

Resutely.What.

"We must kill Kornos as well," Frank said wisely.

Tears streemed over my pale cheeks "But I loved Luke before he died an got reposessed"

If you loved him, then why do you keep on changing boyfriends so easily.

"Yes but this is not Luke this is Kronos" Explaned Hazel. "When he is killed Luke will rest in peace in Elsyium!"

I nodded determedly "Yes we'll do that!"

Suddenly Apherditi misted onto the screen! "Where is Piper I heard my daughter got in trouble with the fucking police!"

And she still spells it like Apherditi.

Piper started crying but Apherditi said, "What happened?" and Piper said "I was tryin to charm speak but teh stupid police came!"

Apheriditi shook her head, "You do not have charm speak anymore, Flavia took it from you an she is more powerful cause shes teh daughter of Artmeis" she gave me a love poshion box "If you give Piper her charm speak back you can have this, for a trade!"

I knew Pipers charm speak wouldn't work on me anyway cause Apherditi powers couldnt hurt me so I said "Fine" an she misted away.

That same night I put the love poshion in the air in the preppy cabin an they went isane from love so Piper an Annabeht started havin a threesum with Boford (Boford is Leos robot table)

...What the fûck.They had sex with a table.A FÛCKING TABLE.

I took pictures with my ipod an fucking posted them on line.

Cyber bullying much?

Annabeth saw this an she tried to garb the ipod but it was too late, "How dare you insapid slut?!" She yelled "You fucking posted that on line!"

I laughed "Now the whole earth will know of your horeness!"

Annabeth started to cry all snivully. "Noooooo delete tehm an I'll give you anything omg!"

I laughed "Give me ur invisable hat!" an she did. Tehn I deleted the pix cause like 1000000 ppl saw them anyways.

She took Annabeth's cap.No.
~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~

Ok, so my bff Hailey was beta for this chapter. Hailey-san you rock! Hailey rox ppl. rox SS!

Chapter 27...The Roman Camp

The next morning we got to the Roman Camp. It was called New Rome and it had a lot of stuff like houses that were marbled and white and a elephant and to my internal ecstasy a Hot Topic which was the only black building in my sight.

"And a elephant"

"I feel a kindred fellowship connection with this building," explained Hazel (NOT cause she was black! Because she was gothick.)

*Sighs*

I too felt a love for this building but this was not a sexly love because I was not a Objecto Philiac. (ps Hailey googled this, it is the name of when you want to do it with lamps or cabins or weapons.) I liked the Hot Topic because it sold the clothes that I liked. I was wearing these clothes now but I will not describe them. If you don't remember what they looked like, read in Chapter 25.

There were lots of people walking in the street in New Rome. None of them were very hot. Well there was a girl called Reyna who was hot, but I was not gay so I did not see her. All the people pointed. Up at us!

"Its an enemy ship! It must burn in flames!" yelled a girl with no name. (She was obviously a poser.) A couple of her friends got a bag full of flaming arrows and started throwing them at us!

I grabbed my silver plated handgun from Artemis and started to shoot silver bullets at them! About 6 or 8 preps fell but they were only wounded because I didn't shoot to kill because I am not a evil killer! They wrythed in pain and I smiled.

"They writhed in pain and I smiled"
Flavia this just proves you are a sociopath even more.

A mega hot guy ran from Hot Topic in a leather toga robe that was shiny and black. He had blond hair but it was died with red streaks of scarlet. My heart told me that....this was not a poser!

If this is Octavian I am gonna kill this girl.

"Stop shooting you fucking losers," he commanded the preppy girls. They obeyed him because he was an authoraty in charge of the Romanian Camp.

Alright that's it.
*Takes out Sword*

"Omg!" I yelled. He looked just like Luke, exept his eyes were not Kornos gold!

"But you said to destroy any ships that come because greeks are evil!" one of the girls said to the guy and the guy's name was Octavius.

Oh, okay, so this is Octavius, not Octavian.
*Puts away sword*

"Well at first I did, because strangers are evil and plot our demise, but this girl is different!" He said, pointing at me! "I just sacraficed a fucking pinky pie and when its guts spilled fourth on the temple of the gods I saw a strange boat that would fly to us with a warrior of the gods.....the most powerful demigod of the age!"

I knew he spoke about me so I jumped off the ship railing. It was like a 50 foot drop but I lived because I landed like a ninja. I stood by him and explained, "We want the word to defeat Kornos!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.6K 18
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...
1.3M 54.6K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
1.4M 54.6K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
34.8K 755 55
Spooky and Scary, one of a kind stories. Read if you dare! The cover is from Snarled, Check them out