When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )

49.9K 1.1K 188
By KatherineYork7

Unedited

It was eight in the evening. I laid on my bed trying to figure out a way to tell J.D how Jake was exactly what he thought. A bad guy. A traitor.

When I got home I poured alcohol on my hand and after I disinfected it I put it in bandage. It still hurt but the pain in my chest was bigger. I had enough time to stop crying and think about everything. Everything that wasn't a lie. But I couldn't tell the difference.

I was going to have to tell everyone tomorrow. And I was going to have to talk to J.D about Craw and Steven. They have crossed the line and they were criminals. Those people belong in Jail. Where they can't hurt J.D. or anyone else I love.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see who it was. After calming down that was J.D I answered it. I should tell him to face, phone will just make things worse.

"Hey sugar!"

"Hey." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" His happy voice turned to worried.

"Nothing. Just a bad afternoon."

" Aha..." He waited for me to continue.

"I'll tell you when I see you."

"Perfect. Because you will see me tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I'll text you the address. Please be there."

"I'm not in the mood..."

"Please..."

I wanted to say no but my heart didn't let me. I wanted to see him. I missed him since the moment I left him in his room.

"Alright."

"Be there in a half and hour."

"Okay."

"See you there sugar."

I put on my denim shorts and a black shirt. I put on a little make up because I don't want J.D to notice that I've been crying. God only knows what he will do to Jake.

I saw the address J.D sent me, and I called a cab to get there.

I was there...And there was...Nowhere. I looked around but there was nothing special about couple of houses and a few stores. Suddenly someone grabbed me and covered my mouth. I tried to push my self away when couple of words calm me down.

"Shh. It's me sugar."

"Don't you do that to me ever again!" After he released me I pushed his shoulder. With my good hand of course.

But he saw the bandage. His face turned pale.

"What happened to your hand?"

"I..." I wanted to make an excuse but I was going to tell him anyway...

"Long story."

He lifted gently and tried to uncover it.

"Don't." I fussed. It hurt every time I touched it.

"You'll tell me later. Come on now." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a secret."

"Why so mysterious?" I smirked when his blue eyes glowed. God I loved this boy.

"Well. I'm not the only one." He looked at my hand.

"So why are you taking me to this place?"

"Nosey aren't we?"

"Tell me." I wined as a child.

"Just be patient. We are almost there."

We stood in front of a dark building. It gave me chills. Was he trying to scare me? Or this was a prank. It's not funny.

"We're here!"

"Where is here?" I looked at him scared. "I'm not going in there."

"Don't be scared. I'm here with you to protect you."

"That's what you said last time and we were cornered by Craw. As I remember I was the one that got us out. I saved you. Twice."

"Ouch. Way to go with my pride."

"Sorry. This place makes me nervous."

"Come on."

He pulled me with him and we entered the building. There was an ugly elevator and...oh we're going in it?

We moved to the top floor? Was he going to push me from up there? Seriously Julie? You think the guy you love wants to push you off a building. How wonderful opinion! Probably you'll think the next time he'll ran you over with his car. The car I love. What an irony.

"Sugar?"

"Yeah, what?" I snapped out.

"Just relax."

He smile calm me down to be exact. Without hesitation I grabbed his hand with my hurt one but I didn't care. He was gentle anyways.

The doors of the elevator swung open and we stepped out. It was completely dark and I couldn't see anything. J.D moved away from me and I felt scared right away.

"J.D?" And then the roof opened up. Holly fuck. The roof was opening up. J.D came next to me smiling. As the starlight sky and the moonlight, light up the room I could see things covered with long fabric. J.D walked and pulled one of the covers.

A beautiful 1965 Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe was shining in front of me. My eyes glowed as I came closer to the car.

"Oh god..." I was speechless.

"J.D how is this... This car is..."

"Speechless I see!" He smirked and went over the car with his hand.

"Want to touch it?"

I nodded my hand and touched the car. If I'm not wrong this old classic beauty was worth seven and a half million."

"Do you like it?" I nodded my head again.

"Let me show you the others."

He pulled me to another car and pulled of the covers.

"It's a 1937 Mercedes-Benz. Worth 8 millions"

"I know." I whispered and glided the car with my fingers. "Magnificent. But how did...?"

"My dad likes cars as much as you do. Obsessed with classic though. He calls them oldies but goldies. He has a private collection of cars but these ones he just got from an auction. While he's making a spot for the cars in his collection he keeps them here."

"But this is so expensive and to leave it alone here..."

"There are always two guards around. I just asked them to borrow me the place for tonight."

I smirked and blushed in the same time.

"Why?"

"Because I figured out that we didn't have an official date. I think we deserve one."

I giggled.

"Did I impress the lady on the first date?" He flashed his smile at me. I'm melting...melting....like a sugar on a rain...Funny ha? Yay. My jokes are so funny. Ha, ha.

I'm lame.

"Yes you did."

"Do I get a kiss?"

"I'll think about it."

"Then let me help you right away."

He pulled me to the last car.

"This one I saved for last."

He uncovered a 1956 Ferrari 860 Monza.

"Oh it's beautiful." I put a hand over my mouth the cover my sigh. It was perfection in a shape of a car.

He went to the seat and took a bag and then pulled out a blanket and covered the front of the car.

"What are you doing?"

"Come here."

I came closer and he lifted me up making me seat on the car.

"No, no. Your dad will kill us."

"It's fine." I tried to get off but he kept me still.

"It's fine."

"I hate you."

"I know you don't."

"Bastard." I giggled.

He got on top of the car with me and I squeaked.

"The car will be fine." He sighed and pulled me to lay down with him. I put my head on his arm and he kept me close. As soon as I wanted to say something I looked up and I had a clear look of the sky.

"Wow. This just keeps getting better."

He giggled. Why does ever time he does that my heart skips a beat?

After a long silence while looking at the stars I turned my head towards him and lifted my self on the elbow. He did the same.

"This is the best date I have ever been on." I said.

He smiled.

"Same here."

"Does your dad know?"

"Yap. It was his idea. I think after the whole sushi thing he and I are closer."

"I'm glad."

"But don't tell him we sat on his car."

"It will be our secret." I winked.

"I actually thought about telling him...you know about Craw..."

When I heard the horrible name my face expression changed.

"Okay. You have to tell me what's up with you."

"J.D...something happened...today."

He nodded his head and waited for me to go on.

"I was at Jake's and..."

"You went at Jake's?"

"Just listen to me! I found out something. He...He works for Craw."

He became mad.

"What? How do you know this? Are you sure"

"I read an email he got. Jake wasn't in the room and I read it. It said that it was all a plan. Jake to be my friend and he supposed to find out stuff about you and me."

"That fucker." J.D stood up and got of the car swearing. Talking about short temper.

"Calm down. A least we know now everything."

"Calm down? Do you hear yourself! I am going to kill him! Did he do something to you? Did he hurt your hand? You are crazy to go there, you know. How can you be so stupid?"

I looked down. Everything he said was true. I was stupid.

"Julie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell or call you stupid. I don't mean it it's just..." He pulled my chin up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid and trusting him. I might have put us both in trouble."

"He played you...He will get what he deserves."

"I already hit him. No need to bruise your hand as well."

He smirked.

"You hit him?"

"Yes."

"Damn girl! You hit three people in a week."

"I know. My hand had enough of the punches and when I hit Jake it bleed."

He brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

"A little secret." I smirked. "I like the punches. I feel safer knowing that I can protect myself. Thanks for teaching me how to hit."

"That's my girl." He kissed my forehead.

I pulled him closer and I hugged him. I held him tight and he wrapped his hands around me. I felt safe. There was no way I could love him more and more everyday but it happened with every touch.

"J.D I have to say this. I really do, l..." And then an idea popped into my mind. Just when I was about to say I loved him.

"You?"

"I..."

Should I say it? Was it the right time? This was Jake's advice. But I don't trust him know.

"I remembered that in the email I read there was a place and a time mentioned when they were supposed to meet. Friday at nine in Moll's bar."

He raised a brow. "I guess I can tell my dad..."

"What if we go and check it out."

"Ourselves?" He was confused.

"Yes."

"No way am I letting you go near him. It's not safe."

"Please. Just this once. We don't have to tell our parents just yet."

"It a dumb move."

"I know. But I think we can handle this one."

He frowned. "I said I don't want you near them."

"You'll be with me all the time and you said that you'll protect me."

He growled. "Using my words again me, who have you been hanging out with?" He smiled at me. Well obviously I had to use some of the things I learnt from the man.

"So are we doing this?"

"Fine..."

"Yes!"

"But we are going to do it as I plan it."

"Got that sir."

"You are crazy!"

"So what's the plan...?"

"I haven't figured that out yet."

"Will you tell Johnny and Chris?"

He hesitated. "Yeah probably."

"Good."

"Are we going to think about a plan now?"

"Ammm..." Was I supposed to say no or yes?

"It's a date."

"That's a no right?" I raised a brow.

"How about we stop talking about Steven and have a little fun. I brought food."

"Food? Yay." My stomach was already complaining.

He got back on the car and pulled out some food.

"I don't like this date! I love it." I smiled at him and grabbed a cookie.

After I got home I thought about the day I went through. Even though I felt sad and betrayed I also realized that my life was complete with J.D in it and the emptiness I had in my heart was now filled with love.

I grabbed one of my books and covered my self with a blanket. I started reading but my thoughts flied towards the end of this night. J.D just dropped me off home and before I left he dared to kiss me. It was a sweet gentle kiss. Smiling I got to my house.

The alarm was singing and I covered my head with a pillow. I am not a morning person. Definitely...

I cursed my way to the bathroom and after I was able to open my eyes I put on some jeans and a shirt heading to the kitchen for a cup of tea. My parents were sitting on the table laughing.

"Good Morning..." I yawned and grabbed the cup dad offered me.

"Cherry?" I smelled the tea.

"Yap." My dad smiled. "Your favourite."

"I thought it was vanilla and strawberry." My mum was confused.

"That was last month honey." My dad informed her. "Just like the month before was orange, and the month before was white peach and the month before that..."

"Okay I think she got it." I cut in. No need to tease me in the morning.

"Do you need a lift to school?"

"No J.D said he'll take me."

There was silence.

"What?" I looked at them confused. They were both giggling.

"What??" I yelled.

"You've been hanging out a lot lately with him...Are you sure you're not a couple?"

My mother raised a brow. I was about to say something smart when sarcasm stepped in and saved the day.

"I am not sure. Maybe he declared that while I wasn't looking."

She laughed even more.

"Denial. That's the first step."

"Oh yes..." My father continued. "Remember when we went through that faze?" He turned towards my mother.

"Goodbye." I left not wanting to hear them make fun of me.

School passed by as usual but me and J.D haven't kissed or talked whole day. The car ride was boring we just made so chit chat and I can't wait to see him. I think that I' m ready to tell him everything and confess my feelings. I ran towards the parking just to see a lot of girls around J.D's car. What is going on? I pushed couple of girls aside but none of them moved so I was stuck in the back. I yelled for J.D but no answer just a lot of giggling from the girls. I saw Angie and ran towards her.

"Angie do you have any idea what's going on here?"

"Oh yes. Johnny prepared me for this."

"Well?" I kept starring until I got an answer.

"It's complicated. You see J.D's aunt is in town and she is a famous designer and she's in the town for work. That means she's choosing models for her new fashion line."

"So the girls are flirting with J.D to get to his aunt?"

Angie nodded her head. Anger flushed through me. They were trying to use J.D and they flirt with him. I clenched my fist but my hand hurt. Should I go there and kick the crap out of them or back away. I looked towards J.D's car. There were twice as more girls. Fuck this. He didn't even try to get out of there. I climb on top of one car to see J.D laughing and writing someone's number. Bastard! And to think I felt sorry and he...

I was so mad I could scream. I got off the car and walked towards Angie.

"Julie, are you okay? I know this may be a little too much..."

"I HATE HIM. He is going to get his later. I just want to leave now." I yelled.

"I'm leaving with Johnny so he'll drive us home. Come on."

She put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards Johnny's car.

He was waiting us by his car and when he saw me he pinched my cheek.

"Someone's jealous."

"I'm beyond jealous, I'm freaking mad."

He laughed. "If you're killing him later can I watch?" I glared at him. "Sure. You can join me." He giggled.

"Come on I'll take you home. I guess you can't reach him ha?"

"You think so?" I looked at him sarcastic.

"Don't yell at me."

"I'm sorry Johnny. I'm angry."

"Don't apologize you have a right to be angry. He could ask you to be a model instead he can't even get out the parking lot without being attacked by a girl."

"I'm not angry about the model thing. Do I look like someone who wants to be a model? I just wanted a ride home with him and he is flirting with all those girls..."

"It's a habit. He probably just forgot."

FORGOT? That made things worse.

"Just take me home." I got to the back seat and picked up my phone to see if he even tried to call me. No missed calls, Great.

We were almost to my house when Johnny's phone rang.

"Hello? Aha...Yeah she's with me...Okay but I'm not sure she wants to talk to you."

Suddenly he handed me the phone, I put it to my ear.

"Sugar I'm sorry. Are you mad?"

I kept quiet. "I can hear you breathing."

I didn't care.

"Oh come on, you saw that I couldn't even get out. I tried..."

"You tried? Oh I know that you tried. I saw everything so go to your little models and don't call me." I yelled loud enough to hear me. Argh...

"What did you saw? I tried to push them away..."

"By taking their numbers!"

"I was just..."

"Taking their numbers!" I continued.

"No I was..."

"Taking their numbers!!!"
"Okay fine but I..."

"Goodbye." I hand up and hand the phone to Johnny. It rang again.

"Don't give me the phone if it's J.D."

Johnny nodded his head.

My phone started ringing. I didn't pick up. And then Angie's phone...

She answered it. "Yes...Yes...Yes...Aha...Oh very much...Yap...Aha...Yes...Okay bye."

She hung up.

"It was J.D."

"I don't care!" I lied. Tell me what he said.

"He asked me how mad were you, if you are going to kill him, if he can make it up to you and did he screw up too bad. He asked me not to tell you something and he said to tell you that he can explain everything."

"What you're not supposed to tell me?"

The car stopped in front of my house.

"That he's at your house."

"What?" I got out of the house to see J.D's car in the drive way. How did he manage to get here before us?

He waved at me and as soon as I turned to walk away he ran towards me. Angie and Johnny drove away. Great. Who's going to help me now?

"Sugar let me talk to you." He pulled my hand before I could get even to the door.

"I don't want to talk to you."

"But just let me..."

"Oh my god J.D what don't you get from I don't want to talk to you!? Ever."
He sighed and folded his arms like he was mad. Oh no! He can't be mad. I'm the mad one in this situation.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Are you talking to me? I thought you weren't talking to me." He sarcasm me.

"Well I'm sorry. I thought that you replaced me with a model."

"Jesus Julie you are impossible."

"Me? You are the impossible one."

"I wasn't planning on calling any of them! I just wanted the attention!"

"Why do you want to be in the center of attention so badly?" I came closer glaring at him while my brain screamed attention whore at him. Shh, don't interrupt me when I'm mad.

"Because I need it."

I just stood there. "Does this has anything to do with the fact you felt you didn't got enough attention from your parents?"

He came even closer. "Probably. I don't know. I just know that when I'm surrounded by people who like me I feel liked."

"But they are only using you."

"My brain didn't care. I see what I want to see, the rest doesn't matter."

"And today you..."

"Used the fact that my aunt Is here to get attention. Just like every year."

"Why didn't you mention this earlier?"

"Because I forgot. My mum mentioned it but I put it in the back of my mind with everything that has been going on...With me and you...and Craw..."

"And what happened?"

"They followed me all they and I couldn't even get to my car in peace. I waited for you there but they came in a large group and started giving me their numbers and I just liked to have fun."

I sighed. What am I supposed to do now with this logical explanation? Should I let this go? No way! I'm going to stay mad.

"I'm sorry." He rubbed my shoulders standing really close watching me with those puppy blue eyes.

"You say a lot of sorry."

"But I mean them."

I took a deep breath. "Do you want to come in?"

"I actually have to go and see my aunt."
"Oh."

"But I want you to meet her. Do you want to come?"

"If this is about the modeling thing I'm so not..."

"I just want to meet my favorite aunt, sugar."

"Fine then. Let me just change."

"Not enough time. I'll borrow you something."

"But, but..."

He was already pulling me to his car.

"Hey J.D can I drive?" I smiled.

"No."

I frowned and opened the door when a thought hit me. "I hope that sorry was true because all of those models really got to me." I blinked twice and he just starred at me. "And i hope you deleted the numbers"

"Fine you can drive the car." He tossed me the keys.

"Yay." Happy I jumped in the driver's seat and we drove off to his house.

I saw a black Mercedes in front of the house. As we got in I heard a loud laugh from the living room. J.D took my hand and he pulled me towards the room. On the couch there was a gorgeous red hair woman probably around her late twenties dressed in a white knee long tight skirt and a white top with long sleeves. Her eyes were blue and her smile was so white it light up the room. She talked to the maid and they were both laughing. I can see that she's not a regular person, or that she belongs to this town. She stood up from the couch when she saw J.D and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"J.D."

"Daniela." He kissed her cheek. Isn't he supposed to call her aunt Daniela or something? Maybe she didn't like being called aunt. She was pretty young.

"Someone's been working out." She punched his shoulder. "And who is this?" She looked at me.

"Daniela I want you to meet Julie... She's a friend." Yes. Friends with benefits I thought in my head. He winked at me as she pulled me in for a hug. "So you are Julie?" I'm sorry? How does she know me? Has J.D been talking about me? I did a happy flip backwards in my head.

"His parents mentioned you couple of times." His parents? A wave of disappointment flashed me.

"Yes. They say J.D isn't as much as trouble as he was."

I smiled. Of course he is. But me on the other hand. I'm the changed one. Guilty as charged.

We sat on the couch as she brought her bag to her lap and started poking through it.

"J.D I got you a gift." She flashed him a smile and pulled out a box of condoms. Wait WHAT?

"Maybe you two can use them." She smiled at me.

"Oh my god." I squeaked. "No, no, no..." That's what I get for even thinking about friends with benefits.

J.D was embarrassed as me. "Daniela she's not that kind of friend."

"We are not...I'm still a virgin." I defended my self.

As I said that they both looked at me. "What?" I raised my shoulders.

"I'm confused." Daniela said that but she was smiling. Did she ever wipe that smile of her face?

"She's my friend. Just a friend. No sex."

"How is that even possible? Ever girl that I have ever met had sex with you." I blushed. You don't hear that everyday even though I know it's probably true.

"Julie's different. She's...special." He looked at me. I can't believe he just said that. I'm special...Aw...I want to kiss him so badly.

"Well that's a first."

"There is a first time for everything." He smirked and I blushed. Stupid brain, going dirty about everything he says.

"So you want to be a model?" She asked.

"God no, I want a job less demanding."

She was definitely lost. She turned towards J.D. "I'm still confused, If she doesn't want to be a model why does she want to meet me?"

"I was the one that wanted her to meet my favorite aunt."

"So she is not here for a job?"

I sighed. "J.D can I talk now." He flashed me a please do smile.

"Let's start over. I'm going to be straight here with you. J.D and I are just friends. Okay maybe more then friends I don't know what we are but we are not having sex. I don't want to be a model but I like being around J.D and he wanted me to meet you. He said you were really cool. So here I am."

After my explanation I took a deep breath and smiled. She smiled back.

"Now why didn't you say so in the first place?" She laughed. "Oh I love this girl. So you two are in a complicated relationship."

"Not really. The relationship is simple, we are the complicated." I sighed. What? I was telling the truth. Apparently this woman wants everything on the table.

"Well I'm sure you'll work it out. For now I just want to get some coffee."

"I'll make it." J.D stood up and left us alone. Yeah...with a maid in the room he went to make a coffee. I see what he did there.

"So who's the complicator?" She asked me. Was complicator even a word?

"If this doesn't leave the room..." She nodded her head. "It's me."

"Why? Don't you like J.D.?"

"I love him. That's the problem."

"He doesn't love you?"

"I think he does but I'm afraid to admit anything to him or to ask him. Considering his past..." She nodded her head in agreement.

"I understand. You are a cute couple. I can see you two together. He glows around you."

I blushed. Oh stop it you...cough, cough...continue...cough.

"I am so glad I didn't have to deal with another girl who wants me to put her in the fashion show."

"I admire your patience with that."

"I have no idea how I do it most of the time."

"I guess you are used to."

"What about you, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I'm still in the thinking faze."

"I know J.D wants to be a lawyer. He can't stop talking about a firm that he wants to talk about...I can't remember the name."

"Yeah I know. It's my parents firm. He will most probably work for them. He is very talented."

"Yes he is. I'm sorry he doesn't show it."

"He has so much potential."

"I'm glad you fell that way about him." She put her hand on my hand. I'm approved. Yay. Doing the happy dance. We are getting along.

J.D came back with the coffee. We started talking and after some time her phone ringed. She talked a minute or two and then hanged up.

"I have to go to see a friend about the job I came here to do."

"No problem." J.D smiled. She stood up and then I heard a cry. A baby cried ? Am I hearing things now?

"Oh no. Marco's up."

"Marco?" Me and J.D asked at the same time.

"Yeah my son." She smiled.

J.D was confused. "I thought you said you won't bring the little guy?"

"I had to take him. It was at the last minute and I don't want to leave him alone. Damn it. Can you two look after him while I'm gone? I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Sure. He's my nephew anyway. No problem." J.D smiled as she went upstairs for Marco. Instantly he turned towards me.

"Julie I know he's my nephew but I have no idea how to take care of a baby."

"I thought you were good with kids."

"Kids over five yes, a baby not so much. All they do is poop, eat, sleep, and cry."

"Baby's are adorable you'll see."

"They are monsters."

"You are wrong."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"You are being a baby."

"I hate babies."

Daniela came back holding the most adorable baby I have ever seen. It had blue eyes and dark hair and he was in this cute little blue baby outfit that made his eyes pop. I loved babies.

She handed it to J.D but then changed her mind and gave it to me. She kissed his head and got her bag ready to leave.

"If you need anything call me. Everything is in his bag upstairs. Bye my little bear." She smiled at Marco and went out. We were left alone with the baby. Silence filled the room.

I looked at the blue eye child and smiled. He had eyes just like J.D. I guess it runs in the family.

"Well you are just adorable."

"Thank you." J.D smirked.

"It was meant for Marco." I laughed at him. He frowned and then looked at Marco.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked

J.D took a step back. "No. I will just help if you need anything."

"I think this little cutie won't cause any problem."

Oh my god, will he ever shut up? Marco cried like crazy. I tried everything. I changed his diaper and fed him and played with him but he just kept on crying. I guess he missed his mommy.

I walked across the room holding Marco on my waist but he kept on crying. What else can I do? J.D sat on the couch covering his ears.

"J.D I don't know what to do. I guess he misses his mom."

He got of the bed and walked across the room nervously.

"Maybe we can look up something on the internet. Maybe he's sick?"

"He just misses Daniela. We have to distract him."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"I thought you loved babies."

"I do but I don't own one at home."

"Haven't you taken care of one before?"

"I'm an only child remember?"

"What are we going to do then?"

Marco cried even louder. And louder. And louder. I'm going deaf.

J.D walked to me and took Marco out of my hands lifting him in the air.

"Would you please stop crying?" He begged him with low voice.

He glared at the baby as he was holding him in the air. And Marco stopped crying. Just like that. Ah mercy... Sweet, precious silence.

I can't believe that worked.

"He stopped." I smiled at J.D.

He pulled Marco down and put him on his waist. He was silenced and just starred at Marco. He didn't say a word to me.

A minute or two in silence and I being totally ignored I sat down watching J.D and Marco staring at each other in silence. He walked across the room holding him and Marco started played with J.D's hand. His little hands held the finger and then they started touching his face. This is so cute. I decided to be silent a little longer. Suddenly J.D started humming. Did I just hear him humming?

I didn't want to interrupt him with my laugh so I just sat quietly until J.D hummed. He started singing quietly and he didn't sound bad at all. Marco slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.

Mother of sweetness can you make this man any more perfect???

J.D walked up the stairs and I followed him. He put Marco on the bed and he covered him with a blanket. He kissed his forehead and pulled me quietly outside.

"I thought you hated babies?" I asked.

"I don't know what happened one minute he was crying and I was nervous and the next one he was so cute and he looked at me and I just..."

I didn't wait for him to finish. I got up on my toes and put my arms around his neck giving him a quick kiss. I pulled away embarrassed and looked at the ground.

He was confused. "What was that for?"

"You look hot with a baby."

"Really? So babies are a turn on?" He smirked.

"No! But men, who know how to take care of one, are." I smirked back.

He cupped my face with his hands and pulled me closer to kiss him again. I put my hands around his waist and enjoyed the kiss. When he pulled away slowly I opened my eyes to see his blue eyes locked on mine.

Suddenly a phone buzzing interrupted us. Curse you stupid technology. J.D pulled out his phone and asked me to hold on, that it was important. I pulled out my phone too, just to find missed calls from Jake and a message saying he needs to talk to me.

I put my phone back and leaned on the wall. I didn't want to see that traitor even thought something inside me wanted him to explain everything and I can trust him again. Maybe I should talk to him? Or not? Should I?

"Hey you okay?" J.D's voice snapped me out.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Come on, let's order pizza."

He pulled me towards the living room.

Okay. To be honest when i was writing this i did not pay attention to the relative connections and that Marco is actually a cousin and not a nephew xD but let's just pretend this mistake never happened and ignore it.

That's all for this chapter.. If you liked it vote and comment..

Here is the teaser for the next chapter.

-The group goes undercover

-Jake reveals a secret

- sexy scenes :*

I love you all ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 824 13
(Rewriting) Tired of reading same old cliche teen romance where the good girls falls for the bad boys and the bad boys falls for the good girls? And...
618 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...
5.5K 742 75
New rule: Opposite charges attract, Like charges are toxic. I'm just a sweet little girl. He's the new boy that charges the air with danger. Terrifyi...
15 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.