Ereri One Shots!

By thesatanistauthor

A bunch of AOT one shots I have written. Mostly my otp's and random ideas that pop into my head! More

I Like You
School Mates
Polo
Flying
Flying (Part 2)
Room Mate (JeanMarco)
NEW BOOK THING
Okay so I lied.
Family.
Crash Site
I'm Scared
Best Friends
Dear Eren
RIP
Helplessly
Friend or Foe?

2 AM

3.3K 111 12
By thesatanistauthor

I was listening to Mariah Carey's song Hero and really felt that i should make a oneshot based on/around it. I hope you enjoy it.

Description: Eren falls into a deep depression and refuses to do anything for anyone. Except for one person..

Triggers: Self Harm, depression, sadness in general.

"Eren, get out of bed." Mikasa instructed, staring at the lump under the covers. A soft groan was heard from the lump, and a slight movement was seen. The dark haired girl folded her arms across her chest and sighed. Eren rarely got out of bed anymore, and when he did it was either to go to the bathroom or get a drink.

No one could get through to him, no matter how hard they tried. Most referred to him as a lost cause now.

"Eren, get your ass out of this bed before I drag it out." Mikasa's voice echoed through the room, a hint of anger flowing through it.

"No!" The lump shouted, the voice muffled by the amount of fabric covering him. The dark haired girl was fed up, and she soon left the room. Within minutes, someone else had entered the room. The brown haired boy felt the bed dip as a person sat on the edge. A hand gently rested on top of him.

"Eren? Listen, please.. We all miss you. We haven't seen you in ages. You need to get out more. We all want to see you back to your normal self. Eren, your smile was contagious and now its gone." Armin's soft and gentle voice was convincing, but not nearly enough. The blue eyed boy slowly pulled the covers off of Eren, to reveal him. Jaeger was very pale, thin, his eyes had lost all its colour and he looked as if he was a walking dead.

Eren quickly tried to pull back the covers, but Armin grabbed his wrist to stop him. Eren flinched as Armin did so, and tried to free himself from his friends grip.

"You're like a brother to me Eren. You're an idiot." He heard his friend sob, and looked over to see Armin had tears streaming down his cheeks. A sigh escaped Jaeger's chapped lips as he managed to sit himself up. Within seconds, his sobbing friend had pulled him into a tight hug. "Please Eren, try for us. We understand it's hard for you." Armin sobbed into Eren's shoulder.

Eren didn't react. He simply couldn't. He felt no emotion; he was numb.

Armin looked up at Eren, before pulling back and wiping the stray tears from his flushed cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Eren croaked out, his throat dry from his constant crying and lack of drink. He placed his hands on Armin's shoulder, looking him deep in the eye. "I'll try."

"Thank you, Eren. It means a lot. You're stronger than you think you are."

****

2 am.

It was that time again. Eren was laying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling, dangerous thoughts swimming around his mind.

Before long, hot silent tears were running down his pale cheeks. He couldn't scream out; he was silenced by his own self.

A feeling of nausea rushed over his body, making him sprint to the bathroom. Anything he had managed to shove down his throat that day instantly made it's way back up, making a revolting return. As soon as he had finished throwing up his stomach's contents, he flushed the toilet, making his way over to the sink. Eren turned the water on and washed out his mouth, ridding the taste of puke.

The pale boy lifted his head to stare at his reflection; he hated himself. His eyes, his hair, his nose, his lips. All of it. Once again, hot tears made their way down his cheeks. A choked sob escaped his dry lips.

Eren's vision was blurred by his tears as he searched through the medicine cupboard, making a huge mess and noise as he searched around for his blades.

Eventually he found them, sitting himself on the edge of the bath tub. A smile slowly spread onto his lips as he pressed the cold, sharp metal into his arm. Eren was satisfied as he watched the blood drip from his arm onto the cold tile floor. A quiet laugh echoed through the empty room as he etched more cuts into his skin. This made him feel as if he had some sort of emotion left in his body. However, the scars never lasted long, considering his titan power.

The white tile floor now looked like a battle field, one where people had tried to be hero's but failed, all of them dead.

Jaeger pulled his sleeve back down, the blood slowly seeping through onto his cream coloured shirt. He didn't bother to clean up the mess he made; he couldn't be assed.

Eren got back into his bed and quickly fell asleep.

****

When he woke up the next morning, he smelt the food for the others being cooked. It made him feel extremely nauseous. Even the thought of it made him want to throw up.

A knock on his door made the young boy jump.

"Eren? Good morning, brat. Did you sleep well?" Levi asked, walking over to Eren's bed. Levi made Eren feel something; he didn't know what it was.

"I-I slept well, thanks." He mumbled, pushing his unusually long bangs out his face. Levi pointed to Eren's blood stained sleeve.

"What did you do?" Levi whispered, his eye's widening as he looked up at the boy sat infront of him. Eren fumbled with the fabric that was on his arm.

"It's nothing! I p-promise!" Erens stuttered, trying to hide the dried blood.

"Get up." Levi instructed, pulling Eren up before be had the chance to move by himself. The brown haired boy tried to pull himself from Levi's tight grip, but was too weak to do so.

The raven haired man reached the bath room, a small gasp escaping his lips as he saw the mess it was in. He turned to look at Eren, fear filling the boys once bright eyes.

"Eren." Levi growled, pushing the boy into the bathroom, following behind him and locking it. "Show me."

"Levi, no-"

"Show me, Eren!" Levi shouted, making Eren jump. Sadness filled the raven haired mans voice; something that never happened, especially with someone like him.

"Levi.." Eren whimpered, tears filling his eyes.

"Oh, brat. No, no, I'm sorry.. Come here.." Rivaille opened his arm's, pulling the sobbing boy into his arms. Eren's hand were rested against the corporals chest, and he was sobbing uncontrollably. Levi had his arms wrapped protectively around the sobbing mess.

Rivaille's hand was slowly tracing small shapes into Eren's back, hoping it would calm him down. As he was doing that, he was also hushing him. Thankfully, Jaeger eventually calmed down.

"I'm sorry Eren, are you alright now?" Levi asked, a small smile tugging at his lips. Levi cupped Eren's flushed cheeks in his hands, using the pads of his thumbs to wipe the stray tears from his cheeks. Jaeger nodded, a smile spreading over his lips. The raven haired man pressed a soft kiss to Eren's forehead, before beginning to clean up the mess on the floor. The two made conversation as they cleaned up the mess, and jokes were made. However, the two didn't know about the gathering crowd outside.

The two were laughing along to each others jokes and stories. After around 30 minutes, they'd cleaned up the bathroom. Eren even cleaned himself up; cleaned his teeth, had a very quick shower and Levi even helped him sort his over grown locks out.

After Levi sorted Eren's lush brown locks, and cleaned up, he wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist and rested his chin on Eren's shoulder.

"See how beautiful you look?" Levi whispered into Eren's ear, as Jaeger cocked his head to the side.

"... Yes, actually." The brown haired boy smiled, resting his weight against the man behind him. Levi chuckled and kissed the spot behind Eren's ear, where he knew he liked it.

"I'm gonna help you Eren. I'm going to help you get better. I promise you." Levi gently squeezed Eren's petite waist.

****

(ONE YEAR TIME SKIP)

"Watch out!!" Hanji screamed, falling from the rope into the lake.

She belly flopped, a slapping noise echoing through the empty meadow. As she surfaced, she saw Sasha and Connie dying of laughter. She proceeded to flick water at them, making the both of them shut up.

Levi and Eren were laying together, Eren's head gently placed on Levi's chest. Rivailles arm was draped around Jaegers waist. Over the past year, everything had gotten better for the once depressed boy.

"You look beautiful today."

"You've already told be one hundred times today, Levi." Eren laughed, glancing up at his raven haired boyfriend.

"I know."

"Oi, lovebirds! Come and join us!" Hanji laughed, splashing around in the water. With her was Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Erwin, Annie, Marco, Sasha and Connie.

"No can do, shitty glasses. Eren and I are having a relaxing day." Levi replied, playing with the strands of his companions hair.

"Yeah right!" Jean replied, earning a sharp glare from Eren.

Levi sat himself up, causing his boyfriend to fall onto the grass.

"Oof!" Eren rubbed the back of his head, giving a playful glare to Levi. "What was that for?"

"I got uncomfortable. I'm sorry, come here." Levi chuckled, grabbing hold of his boyfriends shirt and pulling him on top of him.

"Course you did." Eren joked, poking the raven haired mans nose.

Rivaille smiled, gently brushing the soft brown locks out of Eren's face. He rested a hand on Eren's cheek, slowly leaning up to close the gap between the two. The two kissed for a while, simply enjoying the others company. After a short while, Levi pulled back, a soft blush dusting over his cheeks as he starred up at the one he loved with all his love.

Levi was glad his happy, smiley Eren was back. He just hoped that he would stay for good now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 485 27
ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄„Κœ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ Ι΄α΄κœ±α΄›α΄€ΚŸΙ’Ιͺα΄€? That's basically what this is. β € β €β €:Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨: β € 'Β· . κ”« Oneshots that were written back during...
39.4K 755 52
One shots! Reader x Characters
2.2K 57 19
A collection of Levi Ackerman Headcannons and One-shots. Enjoy 🩷🩷 Requests are open !!
1M 20.9K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" partβ™₯️ DISCLAIMER: I...