Son I | Jacob Perez & Chris B...

By AQueeen_

Lola, a hermaphrodite, who falls in love with her son. This story includes -- incest, sex, drugs, and a whol... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VI ( continued )
VII
VIII
VIII ( continued )
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XV ( continued )
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XX ( continued )
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Sequel?!

XLV

2.2K 96 11
By AQueeen_

King Martinez

I laced up my all black timbs, and grabbed my all black fitted cap. I made sure I was strapped up correctly and proceeded to leave out. Before walking out of the door, I made my way in Lola's room where her and Messiah were. I kissed both of there foreheads and told her that I would be back a bit later. Hopping into my brand new 2015 Audi RS 5 I pulled off and headed towards my destination.

Money had to be made and I wasn't letting Murda's bitch ass stop me or my family from eating. I texted Michael the address to meet me at. Some Dominican dude named Pollo who was very well known and respected around Diego, got his people to get in contact with Tyga and I. He said that he a had a very important high paying job for us to do. Not a lot of people knew of our job of being a hit man, only a few and the ones who did knew kept there mouth shut.

I got out of my car once seeing Tyga pull up and dapped him up. For us to be so young I think we were doing pretty good for ourselves.

" You sure about tonight? " He questioned.

I sighed. " Yeah are you? "

" I am. Just hope no niggas on that funny shit. " He replied.

" I feel you. You strapped? "

" Always. You? "

" Hell yeah. Gotta be at all times. " I said.

》》

Lola Martinez

Tonight I decided to invite Rayan and Craig over. I was in the mood to cook a big nice dinner and I wasn't about to eat alone. As soon as I mentioned food both of them agreed and I couldn't help but laugh. I got Messiah and I dressed, making sure he was covered up really good and headed out to the grocery store. I ain't need my baby getting sick already.

I got out of the car and headed inside the grocery store. Tonight I was making some Baked M&C. Fried Chicken. Baked Beans. Cornbread. Collard greens and a Caramel cake. I don't know where the mood of wanting to cook came from but I haven't eaten good like that ina while. I needed it.

I made sure I had everything I needed and headed towards the cashier. It was only about 2pm so I still had a few hours to get everything done on time. I didn't wanna be cooking to late. I paid for my food and headed towards my car. I was just shutting my trunk when I heard my name being called. Turning around I seen a familiar face .. Don. Remember him?

" Lola right? " He questioned.

I smiled. " That's me. "

" Damn. It's been a while since I last saw you. You look good mama. You never used my number though. " He said.

I sighed. " Yeah sorry about that. I've been hella busy. "

" It's cool. That your son? " He asked, looking down at a sleeping Messiah.

" Yeah. I just had him. " I smiled at my baby.

" Adorable. So would it be a problem if we exchanged numbers. " He said.

" Not at all. " I replied.

I took his number down and he took mines. Ain't nothing wrong with friends and plus I might need this.

《《

King Martinez

We pulled in front of the gated luxurious house. This is where Pollo's men told us to show up at. He was willing to pay us 75 thousand dollars a piece just to take somebody out. I mean he was one of the most respected people in Diego, why would he choose us out of all people.

" You got the vest on? " I asked Michael.

He nodded his head. " I do. "

We got past the gate and before getting out the car we said a quick prayer. You never know what could go wrong in shit like this. We got checked by security before they led us down a bunch of hallways and then some steps. We finally stopped in front of this door and when it opened it was filled with men wearing all black. Like you see in one of them old Mafia movies. Standing in front of a desk, was the famous Pollo.

" Boys I see you made it. " He smiled.

I nodded my head. " Most definitely. "

" I'm glad. I heard around town you two just started but is already the best. Is that right? " He questioned.

" Yes. It is. " Tyga answered.

" Good. I have a job for you and I need it done tonight. Pronto. You get the job done and well you'll get payed an extra 25gs. " He said.

I nodded my head up and down. " We can do that. "

" Good. Now here's all you'll need to know .... "

《《

Lola Martinez

After a few hours I was finally done cooking everything. Messiah was a crying mess the whole time I was cooking which made it very difficult, but I made it work. I placed everything on my long round dining room table.

Hearing multiple knocks on the door made me get up from the chair I was sitting on. Looking through the peephole, I seen it was Craig and Rayan. I opened the door and smiled.

" Finally. I thought y'all would never make it. " I exclaimed.

" Blame Craig's ass, I had to literally pull him from the mirror. " Rayan sighed.

I laughed. " Come in. "

I shut the door behind them and followed them into the dining area.

" It smells so good. " Rayan moaned.

" Hell yeah it does. " Craig added.

" Y'all can hang y'all stuff up. And get comfortable. " I said, going to check on Messiah.

After literally hours I finally got him to go to sleep. He was crying non-stop and nothing wasn't wrong with him at all. He was changed and fed, he just wanted to be in my arms all day but I had to cook. My poor baby. I went into his bedroom and seen he was still in the same position I put him in. I turned the temperature on warm just so he wasn't to cold or to hot, and kissed him before heading back out. Careful not to wake him up.

" Aw is Messiah sleep, I really wanted to hold him. " Rayan said pouting.

" Yes Rayan and don't wake him up either. You don't know how hard it was to get that little boy asleep. " I sighed.

" Aw. " Craig mumbled.

" Let's eat. " Rayan replied before digging in.

" Damn greedy ass. " I laughed.

" Sorry Lola but your food is just to good. " He laughed.

" What about grace fatass? " Craig questioned.

" Fuck you, your ass is fatter then mines. " He shot back.

I laughed. This was just like old times and if I didn't stop it now it would continue for hours. I could tell I was gonna enjoy my night with these two and I just prayed nothing ruined it.

》》

King Martinez

I watched as his body fell to the ground. The guys he were with all turned around in different directions, drawing there weapons out. I made sure my silencer was on so they would have no idea what direction it came from.

I left from off of the building with Tyga behind me and we both headed down the stairs that led to the top of the building. Pollo's men were blocks away where Tyga and I would meet them at for exchange. This little job right here got us an extra $100,000 in our pocket.

We both got into my whip and pulled off, putting both guns up into the duffle bag that we kept on us when we went on a job. I took off my gloves and also my ski mask, along with Tyga.

" Payed us that much for that little ass job, that nigga must've really fucked up. " He sighed.

" That's what I was thinking. But let's get this money. " I said, pulling into the parking lot where Pollo's men waited.

We both got out and headed where the two guys in all black stood. Two seperate suit cases in there hands.

" Job done? " One of them asked.

" It is. " I responded.

" Good. He'll call you when needed again. " He replied, handing over both cases.

" Tell Pollo nice doing business. " Tyga said.
We got back into my car and pulled off, I needed to drop Tyga back off where we met up at, because that's where his car was. Tonight was definitely a long night but I'll be back at this in the am. And that doesn't make it any better I still have to watch my back out here.

" Shit ima meet yo ass at your crib. Rayan texted me and said Lola cooked. " Tyga smiled.

I laughed. " Shit I'm beating yo ass there then. "

Lola's food was always banging and she always made sure a nigga ate, before leaving the crib and when I came back. I still wasn't even used to us not being together, seeing as it's only been a few days but ima slowly get used to it.

I pulled up behind Tyga's car that was still parked in the same spot we left it.

" See you at the crib? " I questioned.

" Hell yeah. " He replied, dapping me up.

《《

Michael " Tyga " Stevenson

I got into my car and slowly after was heading off. Today like any other day was about making this money, this easy and fast money. I was originally on my way home to shower and take my ass to bed under Rayan's ass. But when he texted me saying Lola cooked, all plans changed. That woman knew her way around the kitchen and I always loved her food since I was younger and King & I just became friends.

I been thinking about what Rayan and I talked about and I wanna have this baby. I wanna have me a daughter so bad and also a little Jr. All I need is two and I'm good. I see myself being a family man real soon and I have no problem with it. As long as Rayan is apart of my family I'm good. I could wake up and go to sleep to him everyday and I'll be good with that. I wanted to say I love him so bad but what if he didn't feel that way just yet. Or maybe never. I don't know, I didn't wanna assume though.

On my way to Lola's house I passed by my mother's house. The one I just moved out of. I haven't seen her since I moved out and last time we talked, she was sort of upset about me leaving. I wanted to move out and be on my own and plus that boyfriend of her's was close to getting fucked up. And she also doesn't like the fact of me being with Rayan. She claims he's taking advantage of me and that he's way to old. He has no reason to take advantage of me, I'm old enough to care for myself. And plus she has no say so in any of my relationships.

I pulled into Lola's driveway and seen that I beat King here. His ass was slow as hell but that was more food for me. I hopped out and knocked on the door. It was opened by Lola's beautiful ass. I smiled down at her and pulled her into a hug.

" Hey Michael. " She smiled.

" Sup Lola. " I replied, walking inside.

It smelled good as hell.

" Hi baby. " Rayan said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Sup baby. " I replied, kissing his head.

" Where's King? " Lola asked.

" He was supposed to meet me here, his slow ass. " I responded.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Must be him.

" I'll get it. " Lola said, jumping up.

I smiled. She could front like she don't want my boy, but I know she still does.

" Can I help you? " I heard her say.

I headed towards the door to see if everything was fine. When I got close enough I seen 2police officer's. What the hell?

" Everything okay? " I asked, walking behind her.

" Are you the family of King Martinez? "

Lol I tried y'all. How was it? Didn't proofread. Vote, comment. Lemme know if y'all liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5K 61
When two opposites attract. Star quarterback Jacob Perez, whose in love with his victim -- hermaphrodite, Chresanto August. Follow them and their jo...
4.3K 146 35
Basically a huge love story in a book filled with ships 🖤 so enjoy! This may also connect to my life. Maybe Warnings: smut, strong language, mpreg...
423K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
2.7K 53 12
Micheal feels unloved. (Prequel to Unwanted)