The Red Haired Devil

By AngelicDemons9700

Kairi, daughter of red haired Shanks, was left with Luffy at the age of eight. Luffy's granddad decided he wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 25

1.4K 37 2
By AngelicDemons9700

Kairi sat down the little girl named Amber and smiled, "I need to go back to the palace. Be good, okay?" She said as she patted the girls head and she nodded.

"I will. I want to grow up and become strong and pretty like you!" Kairi grinned as she got back up and headed to the palace. She walked up the steps to the palace and seen Chaka blocking the way from marines. "Chaka, what's going on?"

"Nothing you need to worry about, princess Kairi." He replied.

"Lying to us will only harm your country." The marine said as Usopp and Sanji walked past.

"Marines, I'd appreciate it if you didn't call us liars. First, there's no proof that pirates are here. Please leave." She crossed her arms. The marine sighed. "My people are trying to fix up the capital and you marines are getting in the way." Kairi then turned and walked up the stairs.

A little while later, Kairi walked into the room right behind Zoro.

"Oh, Luffy. You woke up." He said.

"Oooh. He's awake!"

"Zoro! Long time no see! Kairi, it's been a while." Luffy said and Kairi sweat dropped. "Wait a minute..." Chopper started yelling at Zoro for taking off his bandages. "Long time no see? It's been a while? Why'd I say that?"

"Probably because it has been long. You've been asleep for three entire days!" Usopp informed.

"Three days?! Three whole days?!"

"Yea." Kairi replied jumping over him, landing behind him. She started pulling on his face.

"I missed fifteen meals."

"You've still got a big appetite, I see." Kairi said. "It's no surprise you were able to do the math when it comes to food."

"By his count that's like five meals a day!"

"I heard the captain's awake." Terracotta, Igaram's wife, said walking in. "Dinner will be served shortly. I hope you're all hungry."

"Hey! Old tube haired guy, you're still alive?!" Luffy asked a bit surprised.

"So that cross dressing thing really wasn't just an act!" Zoro said.

"No everyone, you're mistaken. This is Terracotta, she's Igaram's wife and the head of the palace's servers." Vivi informed.

"Thank you for helping Vivi, Kairi, and my husband."

"I would have helped Kairi out anyway. She's my sister." Luffy replied, shocking Terracotta a bit.

"I heard the captain eats a lot so I had my staff put together a little snack to tie you and your friends over." She pointed at the cart full of food. Luffy pulled Kairi's hands from his cheeks.

"Thank you." He then gulped all of it down in one go.

"Greedy pig!" Zoro and Sanji yelled as Kairi bonked him on the head which didn't phase him because she didn't use Haki.

"I'm gonna eat three whole days worth of food, lady."

"Oh, a challenge. Good! I'm looking forward to it! I've never lost to anyone's stomachs so eat to your heart's content!"

***

They all started scarfing down food like there was no tomorrow leaving the guards watching them in disgust. They were even surprised at seeing Kairi eat like that.

"Kairi, when did you start eating that much?" Vivi asked and Kairi put a hand on her chin.

"Mmmm... When I lived with Luffy, Ace, and a bunch of other people, if you didn't fight for your food you wasn't gettin' any. We also had to-" She covered her fist in Haki and punched Luffy's hand.

"OW!! Kairi, that hurt!"

"Don't touch my food. Next time I'll cut it off."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Anyways, we had to hunt for our food as well." She finished as she continued eating.

"We need another round down here guys!" Zoro shouted for more booze.

"And water down here!" Sanji yelled as Chopper started hitting the table as he choked from eating too fast. Vivi started laughing and Kairi took a drink of her booze and started laughing as well. It wasn't long until everyone, including the soldiers, started laughing from the pirate crew's shenanigans.

Later, they sat in the girl's bathroom which had a massive bath.

"This feels so good." Nami said. "I wonder if a ship with a big bath like this exists." Vivi was scrubbing Nami's back while Nami was scrubbing Kairi's.

"I'm sure one does. The sea's full of surprises." Vivi replied. "Think of what we've seen. Giants and dinosaurs. Blossoms blooming in a winter land. If those things exist, there must be plenty of more amazing things out there in the sea. I guess..."

"My turn." Nami said and Kairi glanced back at them and seen all of the boys handing over the wall. Luffy, Cobra, Chopper, Usopp, Eyelash, Igaram, and Sanji. Vivi gasped.

"What are you all doing over there?!"

"Luffy...! Igaram...! And uncle Cobra!" Kairi growled glaring at them.

"Peeping." Nami replied. "Tch. All right. It'll cost one-hundred thousand berries each!" Nami stood up with her towel wrapped around her.

"Huh?" Usopp asked confused.

"Happiness hunch." She took off her towel and they all gained nosebleeds. Kairi started laughing.

"Nami!" Vivi exclaimed her face turning red. They got into the bath and Kairi sucked in a deep breath and went underwater. She began thinking about everything including leaving Alabasta.

***

"Tonight?" Usopp asked.

"Yup." Nami replied.

"We have to leave?" Chopper asked a bit saddened. Kairi looked at all of them as she petted Serenity.

"The marines know we're here. More will be coming. I agree with Nami. We need to get out now." Zoro replied.

"Me too." Sanji said. "And not just cause she has a pretty face."

"Do you think we should leave, Luffy?" Usopp asked.

"Yea... But only after we've had some more yummy food!"

"No, now you idiot." Zoro said.

***

Kairi grinned as she rode on Serenity while the rest of the crew rode on the other ducks. When they reached the ship, Mr. 2, also known as Bon Clay, was standing on the watch out stand.

"Finally! Long time no see, my friends! Did you guys miss lil' old me?"

"Not a bit." Zoro replied.

"I never became your friend." Kairi replied.

"Let's unload! Later ducks. Thanks for the lift." Sanji said and Kairi jumped off of Serenity and hugged.

"Take care of Alabasta for me, okay?" Serenity nodded and left with the other ducks.

"Wait, hold on!" Bon yelled.

"Yea, what?" Sanji snapped.

"Don't yea what me! That's just rude! You should learn some manners pretty boy! Friends aren't supposed to talk to their friends that way!"

"Quit saying that you weirdo! We're not friends, we're enemies. You lied to us." Luffy snapped.

"No, I didn't. I just didn't mention that I was a member of Baroque Works. Besides, none of that really matters now, does it? Baroque Works is done for now. And that means we're no longer enemies."

"Well, if we're not enemies, ballerina guy, then why the heck did you steal our ship?!"

"Oh, how dumb are you!"

"Watch it!!"

"Listen! If I hadn't taken your little ship from where it was anchored, what do you think would have happened to it?!"

"The marines would have found it and seized it." Kairi replied as she jumped on bored.

"Correct! The marines have been looking all over for you guys and your ship! Every port in the country's been blockaded! Locked down!" Kairi walked over to the other side of the ship and looked down to see her boat.

"Hey, hold on. Are you telling us you took the Going Merry so the marines wouldn't?"

"Really?" Usopp asked.

"How come?" Chopper asked. He smiled.

"Cause you guys are my friends." They all started dancing around and Kairi sweat dropped.

"Friends? Yea, right." Zoro replied. "Tell the truth, twinkle toes. You and your crew don't have a chance of getting through that blockade, but you might if you had us as allies, huh?"

"Bon Clay!" Usopp, Luffy, and Chopper shouted.

"That's right. You got me, but at hard times such as these, we must band together under the flag of friendship! If you believe in true friendship say I!!"

"I!!"

"Thanks Straw Hats!" Someone on Bon Clay's ship shouted as they appeared next to the Going Merry. Kairi sweat dropped and shook her head as she jumped into her boat and made sure all of her stuff was still there.

***

Kairi cut one of the marine ships in half and then cut the half into fourths. She quickly moved her boat out of the way as a a sharp metal arrow flew at her. She jumped up onto the marine ship when she seen them shoot at Luffy's ship.

"I'm your enemy." She said sending blasts of air at multiple marines. She covered her fist in Haki and punched the ship into two. She jumped back onto her boat and headed for another ship. "Damn. Six more ships are blocking us in. On top of that, it's Black Cage Hina. She's so annoying." She unsheathed her sword and sliced downward. The attack sliced through the water and cut a marine ship down the middle. One half of it fell onto a second ship. She quickly moved onto the third set.

"Captain Hina, it's Kairi from the Revolutionaries! She's taking out our ships like they're nothing!" One of the marines reported.

"What's Number Three of the Revolutionaries doing helping out the Straw Hats?!" She angrily asked.

"We don't know."

"Shoot her down! She's not someone we can beat easily." Usopp blew up two more of the marine ships and Kairi turned to the last pair. She headed their way and seen more ships farther off behind them. One of them was Hina's ship. Kairi moved side to side as they shot at her. She reached them and swung her sword down, slicing through one of them. She turned to the other one and did the same. She motioned at Bon Clay to go while he had a chance. The swan ship started leaving and the Going Merry headed to the rendezvous point. Kairi faced Hina's ship.

She jumped on board and seen Hina. Kairi smirked as all the marines pointed guns at her. Some of them started shooting and the bullets went straight through her.

"So, Hina, do you think you can beat me?"

"Why is a Revolutionary helping out pirates?" She asked.

"Well, you could say I'm doing it because it's my sisterly duty to protect him. I am older than he is."

"Sisterly duty? Whose sister are you? Wait, you don't mean...Straw Hat has a sister?" She grinned.

"Maybe. Enough chitchat. You've got more stuff to worry about then that. You have to figure out a way to get out of here before I take you all down." Hina ran forward and Kairi disappeared and appeared behind her. She covered her foot in Haki and kicked Hina in the side of her head, sending her flying. "I know all about your power." The marines charged and Kairi sent a blast of wind out from around her sending the marines flying. Hina came from behind and her arm slammed into Kairi's back. It then went through Kairi and she smirked. "Time to end this."

***

Kairi headed towards where she heard the Straw Hats. "That took longer than I thought. Dammit. I missed Vivi's speech. Luckily I could still hear it. Time to catch up with Luffy and then head to Baltigo." It wasn't long til Kairi caught up to the ship. "Sorry it-what the hell is Nico Robin doing here?"

"She's the new member of our crew." Luffy replied.

"Oh. Well then... Okay."

"She accepted it?!" All of them asked in shock.

"Why wouldn't I? My brother can be an idiot at times, but I'm not gonna tell him who he can and can't have on his crew." Kairi heard her Transponder Snail go off and she jumped down to her boat. "Hello?"

"Kairi?! Finally! I've been trying to get a hold of you for days!" Kyra yelled into the Transponder Snail sounding a bit panicked.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Sabo! He's lost all of his memories. He remembers being in the Revolutionary Army and fighting, but he doesn't remember you, me, nor Koala. Something happened while he was out doing a mission."

"What?! Uh, I'll be there as soon as I can!" She hung up the snail and jumped back up to the ship. "Luffy. I have to go. I just received some bad news."

"Wait, you're leaving?" He asked, sadly and she smiled.

"We'll see each other again. I promise." She hugged him.

"Yea!" She pulled back and sighed.

"See ya later, everyone! Oh, yeah. Please take care of my brother. He can be reckless and a handful, but he's my brother and I don't want to see anything happen to him." She jumped down onto her boat and waved to everyone as she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.4K 34
Allison is a young heiress to one of the noble families of Wano Country living with her uncle and aunt. Her uncle expect her to marry a Lord's son on...
28K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...
216K 7.3K 182
After Gol D. Roger's dying words drove all kinds of people to the sea to chase after dreams that only the Grand Line could satisfy, two young kid's w...
8K 316 11
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...