[Longfic] Asystole | Yulsic...

Por taengkyu89

Au : hecate_aristocrat @ ssf Link : http://www.soshified.com/forums/topic/27312-asystole-chapter-46-update-en... Más

Chapter 0 : Memories
Chapter 1 : Anomaly
Chapter 2 : Encounter
Chapter 3 : Home and Family
Chapter 4 : Brunch
Chapter 5 : What Sisters Do
Chapter 6 : Familiar Eyes
Chapter 7 : Into the New World
Chapter 8 : A God Definition
Chapter 9 : The Morning After
Chapter 10 : Reach
Chapter 11 : Another Necklace
Chapter 12 : Remember This Day
Chapter 14 : Deep of Hell
Chapter 15 - The Padlock and the Key's Rival
Chapter 16 : Riposte
Chapter 17 : Enter Princess
Chapter 18 : Someone to Protect
Chapter 19 : Overpowered
Chapter 20 : A Promise
Chapter 21 : Welcome to Incheon
Chapter 22 : Collateral Damage
Chapter 23 : Helpless Night
Chapter 24 : Next Gig
Chapter 25 : Change of Hearts
Chapter 26 : A Love to Kill
Chapter 27 : A New Beginning
Chapter 28 : Filling Yuri
Chapter 29 : Placing Trusts
Chapter 30 : The YoonYul Combination
Chapter 31 : Dreamcatcher
Chapter 32 : The Truth
Chapter 33 : Another Bait
Chapter 34 : Iniquity
Chapter 35 : Death
Chapter 36 : Desperate Reach
Chapter 37 : Unlock
Chapter 38 : Mourn
Chapter 39 : Two Days Earlier
Chapter 40 : One Day Earlier
Chapter 41 : Limit
Chapter 42 : Last Smile
Chapter 43 : Battlesky
Chapter 44 : Ablaze
Chapter 45 : Departure
Chapter 46 (Final) : There Are Nine of Us

Chapter 13 : Etude

533 6 0
Por taengkyu89

Yuri walked back and forth in front of Jessica. They had chosen the prairie a few steps behind the gazebo to practice.

"The key is your feelings. The stronger your feelings are the stronger the electricity you produce," Yuri explained.

Jessica smiled, she liked the way she looked at Yuri then, composed and bossy. Jessica was a bossy person but she was somehow glad to see someone

could be bossier than she was.

"Don't smile!" Yuri scolded Jessica for grinning, "this is serious."

Jessica gulped.

"Anger, happiness, doubt and all kind of feelings, feel it! Let's try," Yuri clapped her hands.

Jessica nodded.

"First, concentrate, feel what you're feeling right now," Yuri instructed.

Jessica didn't really paid attention, she was happy for some reason. She smiled again.

"Yah!" Yuri flick Jessica's head, "I said don't smile."

Jessica took a deep breath and concentrate.

"Then, double that feeling and," Yuri made a spark on her hand.

Jessica eyes widened, "woo, nice."

"You try."

Jessica opened her palm, she was concentrating on her feelings. What did she feel then? Happy? Comfort? She was not sure.

"Double it," Yuri said.

Yuri circled behind Jessica and watched her concentrating. Yuri tilted her head and checked Jessica from her hair, down to her neck, her back and she

stopped at her waist.

Yuri's head stung by a sudden pain and she was at the gazebo, staring at Taeyeon.

"Oh, hey, you're back," Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon threw her a naughty smile.

"What?"

"You were checking her ass," Taeyeon grinned.

"I did not!" Yuri turned red.

"Aw, come on! Don't worry, I won't tell her, that's why I Reach you instead of talking you dire--," Yuri raised her hand.

"Stop! I was not looking at her--," this time Taeyeon raised her hand.

"I can read your--."

Yuri screamed, "get out of my head!"

"What?" Jessica turned around.

Yuri was panting, she's back from Taeyeon's Reach.

"What happened?" Jessica walked closer but Yuri took a step further.

"Nothing! Taeyeon's back, that's all," Yuri massaged her brow.

**

At the kitchen, Taeyeon was laughing hard as she watched Yuri from afar. Tiffany slapped Taeyeon by her arm.

"Stop teasing her," Tiffany smiled.

"It's fun."

**

Jessica closed her eyes again.

Okay.

"Concentrate," Yuri guided her with her voice. "Focus your mind on your ass."

Yuri knocked her head, "damn it, Taengoo!" she hissed.

"What?" Jessica said.

"Concentrate!" Yuri shouted, "don't let your beautiful S line distracts--Taengoo!" she looked to the house. "Stop messing with my head," Yuri mouthed.

It was hard not to laugh but Jessica managed to stay calm. She was happy. Happy? A girl was checking her out and she was happy?

Jessica shook her head and concentrate again. She was not sure what she was doing but a spark flew from her hand, struck a tree behind them and

made the branches fell on Yuri's head.

"Ya!" Yuri dodged the branches.

Jessica laughed hard, "omo! Sorry!"

"Don't laugh at your teacher!"

Jessica laughed even harder.

"Yo! You two!" Eeteuk came at them with a girl bicycle, "break! Let's eat lunch."

He parked the bicycle on a tree. On the bicycle shopping cart was a picnic bucket.

"I made sandwiches," he took three sandwiches. "Here."

"Oppa, I don't think you should cook. We know what your food tastes like."

Eeteuk forced the sandwiches to Jessica and Yuri's hand.

Jessica was confused. Aside from her visions, Eeteuk was a weird guy, he made a funny looking sandwich, rode around a woman bicycle and he was

really good looking, nice dresser and a kind guy. Why did Jessica feel that Eeteuk going to harm her?

Maybe the visions wrong? Besides she stopped having those visions and dreams. Maybe she could know Eeteuk a bit more.

"You made it yourself, Eeteuk-ssi?" Jessica looked at the sandwich. It looked delicious.

"You can call me oppa like everyone else," Eeteuk smiled.

Yuri took a bite and then she coughed, "Oppa!"

"What?"

Yuri fell on her knees and laughed, "I told you not to make food anymore."

"What? Why?"

"Taste it yourself," Yuri coughed again.

Eeteuk took a bite at his own sandwich. He munched it once, twice and he fell on his back, laughing.

"Aigoo, what did I make? This is not a sandwich!"

"Sica-ah, don't eat it, it tastes like rotten feet," Yuri laughed but then she saw Jessica was already took a bite and she was also laughing.

"Oppa! Oppa! You just killed Jessica!" Yuri laughed harder.

Eeteuk rolled on the ground, holding his stomach, laughing hard.

"This taste just like my sandwich would taste," Jessica said.

Eeteuk burst into laugh again and high fived with Jessica. "You can't cook either?"

Jessica nodded, "I can't even tell between cooking oil and vinegar," and laughter broke again.

Maybe Eeteuk is not that bad of a person? besides, I've stopped seeing those dreams.

"Aigoo, I should tell Tiffany and Taeyeon that my sandwiches are failed," Eeteuk stood up.

"Good thing we brought reinforcement," Tiffany and Taeyeon came up to them with another bucket of foods.

"Hi, Jessica," Taeyeon nodded a bit to Jessica.

"Annyeong," Jessica nodded back.

"Sorry for scaring you back then with my Reach," Taeyeon smiled.

The five of them then sat around in a circle, eating burgers that Taeyeon made because apparently, Tiffany couldn't cook like Eeteuk and Jessica. They

had a good laugh because of the topic.

Eeteuk brought some alcohol with him and started drinking. Jessica could not help the urge to steal glances to Yuri, she looked so cute when she eats.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were surprisingly close to each other. Tiffany kept feeding Taeyeon little snacks.

"Sica-ah," Yuri offered her a biscuit, like she read Jessica's mind, "open your mouth."

Jessica hesitated but then she ate the biscuit from Yuri's hand. She munched it quietly. She was nervous.

"Sica-ah," Yuri offered her a cucumber slice.

"Yikes!" a spark flew from Jessica's eyes and struck the cucumber. Yuri jolted back when the spark cut her finger.

"Ouch!"

"Oh, my God!" Jessica gasped, "I'm sorry!"

Yuri's finger bleeding, "it's okay. It'll heal right up."

Jessica looked for a napkin, tissue or whatever but couldn't find one. Her immature side won. She pulled Yuri's finger and then sucked it to her mouth.

"Je? sica?" Yuri stuttered as her face turned red.

"I'm shouwy, I hate cucumbah?," Jessica said with Yuri's finger in her mouth.

Tiffany snapped laughing again. "Yuri's blushing!"

Taeyeon flicked Tiffany's forehead, "ya!"

They laughed again. A few minutes later, Eeteuk got drunk.

"Taetae, pass me that water, Eeteuk-oppa is drunk," Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon bent over and her necklace dangled down. It matched with Tiffany's key necklace. Jessica stretched her arm and touched it.

Taeyeon jumped up and squeaked. Everyone became silent.

Jessica quickly pulled her arm back, "so-- sorry."

"No, no, it's okay." Taeyeon shook her head, "you want to see this?" she raised her necklace a bit.

"Um, it's okay," Jessica threw a guilty smile.

"No, you can see it, just don't touch it," Taeyeon nodded as a permission.

Jessica looked at the necklace, it was beautiful. It had a heart shaped around the keyhole. It looked so hard and sturdy.

"Is Tiffany-ssi's necklace the key?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany nodded. "Yes."

"What's inside it?"

Taeyeon had a cup of soda and finished it in one shot before she answered, "my life."

Jessica smiled. "How sweet."

Yuri laughed and fell on her back again. Tiffany giggled.

"What?" Jessica confused.

"Nothing, nothing. These girls are just nuts so ignore them," Taeyeon tugged Tiffany at her elbow.

**

Jessica yawned and dropped to her bed when someone knocked at her door.

"Ah, yes," Jessica sat up.

Yuri came in with a set of clothes. "Hey, I bring you tomorrow's clothes."

"Oh, thanks," Jessica took the clothes, "I need to go shopping."

"Oh, don't worry. Tiffany has a lot of clothes collection. She can wear different clothes everyday for three years," Yuri smiled.

Jessica smiled and stuffed the clothes in her cabinet.

"Yuri-ssi, are Tiffany and Taeyeon like? together?"

Yuri sat down on Jessica's bed. "You mean lovers?"

Jessica wouldn't go that far but she nodded anyway.

"They are more than that? they owe each other's lives," Yuri answered.

Jessica sat down beside Yuri, "their necklaces, they're cute."

"Ohoho, those are not cute at all."

Jessica raised an eyebrow, "why? It's cute to have matching items with someone you like. I want one too."

"Believe me, you don't want those kind of necklaces," Yuri shivered, "those things are scary."

"Scary?"

Yuri about to tell the story but then she stopped, "ah, never mind."

"Tell me."

Yuri hesitated. "Fine, believe me or not this is happened right before my eyes."

Jessica took a pillow and cuddled it, ready for the story.

"Remember when I told you Taeyeon had brought someone back to life?"

Jessica nodded.

"That someone is Tiffany."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.3K 496 29
𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓙𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧...
390 13 10
Min Yoongi's life is pretty constant, but for the first time in many years, he finally got to experience changes with Taehyung by his side. ...
167K 10.4K 91
Completed ________ "This is our story. Reality? What is our reality?" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁...
735 71 27
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝑆𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔. 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐵�...