Story of our Lives -Naruto an...

By ErikaEvangeline

In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family member... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Konoha High
Chapter Two- THAT Party...
Chapter Three- Why is it always in the Gym?
Chapter Four- Unexpected Bloodline
Chapter Five, Interesting Developments
Chapter Six- The 'Doctor'
Chapter Seven- Stupid Storms and Spilling Secrets
Chapter Eight- Relocation
Chapter Nine- Uchiha Compound
Chapter Ten- New Faces
Chapter Eleven- Comfort...?
Chapter Twelve- Meeting Freaks
Chapter Thirteen- Lucky Numbers
Chapter Fifteen- Sakura's Rant
Chapter Sixteen- Uchihas + Naruto @TheHotSpring = Awkwardness
Chapter Seventeen- Hello Fangirls Goodbye Life
Chapter Eighteen- Introducing Itachi
Chapter Nineteen-I'd like to apologize...
Chapter Twenty- Choices Made, Mistakes Reversed
Chapter Twenty One- Open it Open it Open the Pandora's Box
Chapter Twenty Two-THE END
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter Fourteen-

7.5K 277 200
By ErikaEvangeline

You know, it kind of sucks when you wake up with a hangover. 

It sucks even more when you wake up with less than half your blood supply. 

Naruto twitched when he tried to move, blinked when he tried to talk, and croaked when he needed to die. 

...

Just kidding. It wasn't that bad, but Naruto still felt like dying. Itachi had brought him to his house and helped him recover, while grounding Sasuke in the attic for the entire time. Naruto wasn't really sure what happened, one moment he was kissing Sasuke, the next he was dying. 

Tsunade sama had called, said it was alright for him to stay a few days in a friendly 'sleepover' and added in suspsciously that she needed to go make some bacon. Naruto hoped she wasn't drunk enough to eat their pet. 

Sasuke had been very, very unlike himself these past few days. He didn't seem to want food and only ate whenever Itachi whispered something into his ear, and then it was still with relunctance. His eyes looked red about every other time Naruto caught a climpse of him, and he wasn't talking about the stuffy, crying kind of eyes. Sasuke's very pupils looked red, as if that special power thing was still going on. 

Sakura had called on Saturday when he didn't show up to their weekly 'friend time' and Naruto sheepishly read off the excuse that Itachi had wrote him, stumbling over a few words and causing Itachi to wince and cover his face with his hands, an action that made Naruto feel incredibly stupid. 

"Um, I-um, my grandma came to visit me and we decided to go to a-a...hot spring? (what the heck, Itachi?) Y-yeah, so we're halfway there right now, hahaha, the reception going to get really bad in a few moments because...we're going to the country side and-" 

Itachi looked at Naruto with an expression of despair and Naruto kind of snapped. He crumpled the piece of paper in his hand and tore his eyes away from Itachi, staring at the wall as he spoke once again into the phone. "I'm about a meter away from death and my grandma just hurled my phone into the river, the exact reason why I'm still talking to you. Probably the reception." 

"-Naruto!" Sakura said from the other end as Naruto snapped the phone shut. Without a look at  Itachi he threw it like a kunai knife from those action movies he saw and Itachi caught it in between his fingers. The iphone slipped down till it fell into his lap and Itachi sighed. "You could have just read my note." Naruto shrugged. "I'm slightly bored." 

"Less than one day in bed and you're dying from boredom? You did recover quickly but I don't think I can let you walk yet-" He barely finished before Naruto suddenly stood up and took a few steps towards him, perfectly fine-then he staggered and Itachi was on his feet in a flash, ready to catch the determined fool when someone already helped Naruto.

Both Naruto and Itachi looked at Sasuke with surprise and Sasuke took a step back, surprise also on his face. "I was just passing by and-" He glanced at Naruto and sat him down. Naruto fumed but didn't struggle, and he turned to look at Itachi. 

Itachi closed his eyes. "I guess I need to give you two some time alone. Sasuke, please don't do any damage." Sasuke snorted and Itachi got up, giving Naruto a smile before leaving. Naruto opened his mouth to say something, probably to stop him, but he was already gone. 

Sasuke slowly sat down at the foot of Naruto's bed and his hair hid his eyes from proper view. Naruto sighed. "Look, I don't blame you for being a blood-thirsty thing who needs some supply to live, I can't even become a vegatarian-" He stopped, realizing how sarcastic his words had started to sound. Sasuke winced as if he were stabbed and Naruto couldn't go on, he felt awkward and bad at the same time. 

"It's okay, I don't mind being an food item-" Again, the stupid sarcastic feeling to his lame tone just made everything worse.

"Naruto." Sasuke said and Naruto looked into his eyes, which were bright red and glowing. He closed his eyes slowly and opened them again, the color fading to black. "I can control it, and it doesn't have to be your blood." He said and Naruto nodded. "Oh. Okay."

"I'm sorry for doing what I did, I just don't want you to get hurt again by me so I think it'd be best if we-"

"Wait up, hold on a second!" Naruto interjected, feeling something smarting with hurt inside. "I don't want to lose you!" He burst out and Sasuke stopped, eyes downcast. "What happened to the entire 'we're somehow partners in some sort of contract' thing? Besides, I don't...mind you drinking my...uhm...blood once in a while. Just keep it to small doses...?" He stopped, it sounded waaaay out of character for him. Sasuke bit his lip. 

"I'm sorry, Naruto. I don't want to repeat-" Sasuke started to say but Naruto suddenly leaned over and gripped onto Sasuke's T-shirt. For some strange reason he felt a need to touch him, to drink the sight of him in from just not being able to see him for a day and a half. It was crazy. He felt like a girl. 

"I-I don't konw why, but I don't think I hate you as much as I used to..." Naruto held onto Sasuke's shirt, eyes downcast. He winced as soon as the words left his lips.

"Naruto, are you confessing to me?" Sasuke asked with surprise and Naruto's eyes widened and he glanced up to Sasuke's amused ones. "Wait, what?" 

"You know, our relationship is somewhat more strange than normal rivals, right?" Sasuke said again and Naruto nodded, slowly, not sure where he was going with this. "What do you think of our relationship?" Sasuke asked quietly, his hand slowly sliding up Naruto's shirt. 

"Uh...Friends...or enemies...?" Naruto tried to keep a straight face, but it was so hard to not groan with embarrassment and pleasure from what Sasuke was doing. "With benefits, perhaps? Or do you want to change that into something else completely?" He whispered against Naruto's ear, a smile on his lips as his eyes closed slightly. 

"What do you think?" Naruto threw the question back at him, a smirk on his face when he saw Sasuke's slightly less ego-istic expression. "Hmm, I'd say...lovers?" Sasuke mumbled in Naruto ear. 

Naruto's eyes widened and he suddenly felt heat rush all up to his face. "Wait a second, what?" Sasuke tsked, rolling his eyes. "Are you really that much dumber than I thought?" He asked with slight annoyance before his lips were on Naruto's, demanding and tale-telling, and so, very, very seductive. Naruto couldn't keep up, it was like a brand new side of Sasuke he had never known. 

"Sasuke!" Itachi's voice suddenly broke them apart and Naruto let his hand go from Sasuke's shirt. Sasuke smirked at Naruto's expression. "I guess I'll wait for an answer?" He winked before he got up and left, leaving behind a very flustered Naruto. 

Naruto didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so he did both. Or neither. He couldn't really remember, because he actually fainted. 

________________________

"I hope that was long enough to work out the conflicts?" Itachi said with a smile and Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, I guess Naruto'll be feeling better from now on." 

Itachi nodded and leaned over, his lips meeting Sasuke's in a kiss. Sasuke was so surprised that he didn't even resist and only realized what had happened after Itachi broke it off, a smirk on his face. 

"What the hell was that for?" Sasuke asked indigenatly and Itachi's smirk grew. I just got an indirect kiss from Naruto." He winked and Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. "Give it back!" He complained and Itachi shook his head. "No can do~!" He laughed a strange laugh before leaving the room. 

Sasuke felt slightly more freaked out than Naruto did, but he did not faint. Good for him. 

 ________________________________________________________

Oh. Hello. SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE AND THE SHORT CHAPTER! I hope the cute parts made up for that! 

Just to share and to let you guys know- I went to TX with my band for our spring trip and went to six flags, where I got a fever from my best friend. Yay. 

I feel much better now, which is why I'm up at 2 in the morning, writing this. God help me. 

-Erika :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 29 8
"are you okay?" "I-I wish I was" NARUTO UZUMAKI, a cheery goofball who makes everyone smile with his jokes and idiotic acts. He always wore a smile...
12.7K 255 23
Through the crime they never did, they got misunderstood and tried to haunt the criminals down, the criminals never did the crime they was getting ch...
255K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
224 16 11
Everyone knows the story of what happened to Sasuke Uchiha as a child, but what happens when he meets a girl with a similar past... but worse. Someho...