My Best Friend's Brother// H...

By harlenaislife

"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/1... More

Prologue
1: New Beginnings
2: Hello London
4: Apartment Hunting
5: Meeting the Gang
6: Clubbing
7: Catching Up & Making Plans
8: Double Date
9: Don't Overthink It
10: Moving In
11: Work
12: Running into People
13: The Party
14: Family Bonding
15: Jealousy
16: Date Night
17: Studio Time
18: Mine
19: Chart Topper
20: First Show
21: Best Friends
22: Realization
23: Breaking Promises
24: Happiness
25: Surprise!
26: Tattoo
27: I'm Sorry.
28: Moving On
29: Sad Serenade
30: New York
31: Miserable
32: Happy Birthday!
33: Making Plans
34: Unexpected Plans
35: I'm Here
Ideas
36: Together
37: Missing Piece
38: The Wedding
39: Our Angel
Epilogue
NEW STORY!!

3: Late Night Conversations

8.4K 297 26
By harlenaislife

A/N: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR? Hope this chapter isn't too emotional for you? Keep voting and commenting guys! Thank You for all the reads xxx  

Harry

After hours of tossing and turning and occasionally scrolling through my phone, I've come to the conclusion that I cannot sleep. I check the clock on my nightstand which read 2:54. I'm usually fast asleep by now. I decide to get myself a cup of tea which usually helps me sleep. I get out of the covers and head to my door. As I close it I see the room opposite to mine has it's lights open. Crap, did I forget to lock the doors? Suddenly I remember that Selena is over and she's in that room. I sigh in relief. I knock on Selena's door, wanting to know why she's up so late.

Soon the door opens and I see Selena. She's wearing a tight tank top which compliments her upper half very well and lose pajama bottoms with her hair hanging by her shoulders. Stop starring Harry Jeez.

"Heyy. What's up?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh nothing just wanted to see what you're doing up this late?"

"Oh nothing. Jet lag, so couldn't sleep. So watching re-runs of New Girl while drowning myself in a tub of ice-cream. I seriously never have to leave this room!" She laughs and so do I.

"Why are you up so late?" She asks.

"Just couldn't sleep for some reason"

"You can join me if you like?" She suggest.

A smile appears on my lips as I nod. She moves aside giving me space to enter.

I look around the room and make my way to the couch which is conveniently placed opposite to the tv. Selena makes her way to the bed and raises the volume of the telly.

"Wants some? If not there's alot of other junk here" she offered her ice-cream.

"Nah, what else you got?"

"Well you should know since you probably filled the fridge" she giggles causing me to laugh as well.

"I have Pringles I got from America?"

"That'd be great! Thank you!" I say as she hands them to me.

I feel as if I'm sitting on something so I slightly move up and take the object I'm sitting on in my hands and bring it to my front. I look to see a red lacy bra. Selena looks my way and blushes. She gets up and snatches it from my hand and throws it in one of the drawers. I still find myself smirking. Selena looks at me, while still blushing, "Don't" she warns.

I raise my hands in defense, still smirking I say,"Alright, I'll let this one go". The both of us then turn our attention towards the telly.

"So what's your story Gomez?"

"I beg your pardon?" She says in a fake British accent.

"I mean why'd you leave New York, your home town, I mean it probably wasn't just a promotion"

"I just had alot going on right now"

"Which is? If you don't mind me asking?"

"I'll only tell you if you tell me something personal about you?"

"Deal."

"You start"

"Personal. Something personal. Well my college sweetheart and I had been together since Freshmen Year, we were engaged till two years ago. Until I caught her in bed with my so called friend and college roommate. To top it all of they'd been together all this time and she actually admitted to never loving me and just using me for my money. Since then I haven't really been in a relationship. Just casual dates and hookups. Can't really trust people nowadays. I usually don't get this personal, I can't believe I just told you all that and I barely know you"

Selena gets up from her bed and takes a seat next to me on try couch. "It's alright. That girl and guy will rot in hell of all this shit. They're just assholes. And one day you may find that one girl who will make you drop all your walls" she says with a smile.

I give her a weak smile,"Maybe. Your turn"

She lets go of my hand, which makes me annoyed, she could hold it forever I don't mind," Well my parents got divorced a while back and are currently having a custody battle over my little sister Gracie. They both have been emotionally black mailing me for months trying to take their side and turn my back against the other. And to top it all of it's just been a few months and they've already moved on,how do you move on a 23 year old marriage that easily? They had always been my ideal couple and looking at it now, I question myself does love really exist? Also love hasn't really been with me on my side. The guy who I've been with since I was 15, the guy who was my first everything. I caught him cheating on me two weeks ago. The worse part, everyone used to tell me that he was no good but obviously I would never listen. I used to think he was the guy I was going to marry, how pathetic right?" She lets out. I can see water starting to form in her eyes. I don't know why but I wish I could meet this ex and kick his ass for hurting her.

I grab Selena's hand which causes her to look at me, I give her a weak yet assuring smile, "That guy's a dick Selena. If I ever see him I would surely beat his ass. And as far as your parents are concerned I guess at times people fall out of love" she gives me a weak smile.

We sit in silence for about 10 minutes with our hands intertwined together,"So when do you start work?" I ask.

She lets go of my hand,"Oh next Monday so I have about 10 days to get rid of the jet lag and find an apartment." I smile at her

"You can stay here for as long as you want to Selena. No pressure."

With that we continue watching New Girl and eventually I get tired and leave. Why did I open up to Selena like that? Why do I trust her? Something about her is just so, I can't put it in words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 779 34
"and i ended a friendship on the day that i left and though i really meant it, it still makes me upset." 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the ex-member of a worldwide...
43.3K 1.7K 61
If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right. Except this time, the roles are...
4.3K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...