Louis' Secret.... (Larry Styl...

By ConcreteWarrior

Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge... More

Louis' Secret.... (Larry Stylinson)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Explanation...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT A CHAPTER! :)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Apologies.... :(
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Not a chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
SURPRISSEE!!!!
GUESS WHO!!!

Chapter 48

4.4K 180 93
By ConcreteWarrior

Okay, i don't know about this chapter... I hope it makes sense and that you guys like it!

Pfft, it's coming to an end!!! :(

I'm still thinking about how i should end it. Maybe i could start a sequel or just leave it...Idk :/ Guess we'll just see. I know i'm gonna miss writing this baby! :(

Well, hope you guys like it!

As aaaaalwaaays...

Vote,

Comment,

Follow? <3

------------------------------------

Chapter 48

-Louis-

We totally destroyed the kitchen area but at least we still had some kind of breakfast, of course it was room service but still...Liam just replied that they were on their way so me and Harry were waiting on the couch. "Are you nervous?" Harry suddenly asked. "Yeah." I replied. He smiled down at me and pulled me closer to his warm body. "Don't worry princess, we'll get Ben back." He assured me. I just nodded, I was nervous about the whole Ben situation but I was more nervous about going to heaven. But of course, Harry didn't knew about that part. How was I even going to tell him?! 'Oh hey Harry I'm going to heaven, see ya' yeah, not gonna happen. Would I just disappear or fade or get wings and fly away? I had no idea. "Hello?" Harry suddenly said and I shook my head. "What?" "The boys are waiting outside, they have a car and the address." He said. I nodded but didn't move. This was it. Damn, I wasn't ready. "Baby, are you okay?" I didn't even feel Harry getting up, he was standing in front of me holding out a hand for me to grab. I stood up and intertwined our fingers. "Yeah, lets go." I whispered quickly leaning up to give him a gentle peck on the lips. He blushed as we both walked out of our hotelroom. We took the elevator and walked outside, Niall was leaning against the car. "They're here!" he yelled and then opened the door. We all crawled in the back, I was pressed against Harry's side but I couldn't care less.

'I'm with you Louis' I suddenly heard and looked around but none of the boys had said a word. 'you can't see me, neither can they and only you can hear me. Be careful Louis, we will be there to protect all of you but she's dangerous, you know that.' I nodded. "What?" Harry suddenly asked smiling a bit. "Nothing, sorry." I chuckled, embarrassed because he noticed my nodding so he probably thought I was going mental. Harry leaned down and pressed his lips on my forehead. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back smiling up at him. 'Pay attention Louis! This is important.' I rolled my eyes at Tom hoping he would see it. 'As sassy as always, anyways. Erica is really dangerous, we don't know what she's doing at the moment. She could be out dealing drugs but she doesn't need to be home, as long as Ben is it'll be fine. We need to focus on Ben not Erica.' I blinked two times as a sign I was listening. 'Good, now I have to go. See you there Louis and please, be careful with your heart.' I frowned but couldn't ask what he was talking about. "It'll be okay boo, don't frown." Harry whispered. I just nodded and pushed myself closer to Harry, I laid my head on his chest and just enjoyed the sound of his beating heart. "We're here." Liam, who was driving, suddenly said. I shot up from my position and waited, not so patiently, for harry to crawl out of the car. We were all standing in front of a small house, it looked like crap. Like a house from a horror movie.

"You got to be kidding me." Niall said. "It's here, this is the house." Liam said sounding a bit scared, I guess we all were kind of scared. "What now?" Harry asked wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to his side. "We can't just knock." Liam answered. Louis frowned. "We actually can." He said, he got strange looks from the other but Louis had a plan. "Liam, you look innocent. Just go knocking on the door, see if someone's home. If she is just ask her if you could use the bathroom or something. If you're inside, see if you can hear or see Ben anywhere. You come back and tell us where he is." Louis explained. "That actually sounds like a good plan." Harry complimented. "Yeah it does but it's not gonna happen! There's no way I'm going inside that house by myself! What if she kills me or something, what if there's a whole gang inside!" Louis rolled his eyes. 'Nothing will happen to him, I promise.' He heard Tom whisper.

"Nothing will happen to you Li, just please. I promise, you'll be fine." Liam sighted but nodded. "Fine, yeah I'll be fine." He encouraged himself before he walked towards the door while the others hid themselves. "Are you sure this is a good plan?" Niall whispered. Louis wanted to say 'yes' but something catched his attention. The front door of the creepy house opened and it was in fact Erica who answered the door. "Kan ik u helpen?" ( Can I help you?) She asked in perfect dutch. Liam just frowned. What the fuck did she just say? He shook his head. "I'm sorry for interrupting but can I use your bathroom?" He asked. Erica frowned when she heard Liam's British accent. "I'm a tourist and I'm kinda lost." He tried. Erica just nodded. "Upstairs, second door on your right but be quiet." She answered opening the door more so Liam could walk in. Once Liam was gone the others were forced to just wait and see what would happen.

Liam walked inside, it definitely didn't look better than the outside. Without saying a word he walked upstairs and searched for an open door but there wasn't one door that was open. He quietly walked around the hallway seeing if he could hear a noise. He didn't. He didn't want to make Erica to suspect something so he walked towards the second door on the right and flushed the toilet. He wanted to walk back downstairs until he suddenly heard a quiet cry. 'Bingo.' Liam thought. He pressed his ear against every door as fast as he could and finally after trying the second door he found where Ben was. With a soft smile he walked downstairs. "Thank you." He said to Erica who just ignored him and walked passed him. Probably to check up on Ben. Liam walked outside and looked around to see if he could find the others.

"Psst!" he heard and turned his head towards the bushes. He saw a hand waving so he quickly walked behind the bushes and kneeled down next to Zayn. "And?" Louis whispered. "He's upstairs, last door on your left." Louis smiled, his planned worked. "Okay so we know now where he is but how are we gonna get him out of there?" Niall asked. All of them frowned, no one really knew what to do next. 'She's upstairs with Ben, you can sneak into the house using the backdoor. I unlocked it. Hide yourself as soon as you're inside and then I'll figure something out.' Louis rolled his eyes at Tom. 'That doesn't seem like a plan. What if she catches us inside? She needs to be out of there before we can go in!' 'She won't leave Ben alone.' 'Are you so sure about that Tom?' Tom didn't answer for a while. 'No, I'm not.' 'thought so.' "Zayn! You can act like a junkie!" Harry suddenly said. "Thanks a lot mate." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I mean, you can go and knock and ask for drugs or something." "No, he can't she'll be suspicious, Liam already knocked." Louis said. Harry pouted but Louis kissed it away. "Don't pout love, it is a good idea just not like that." And there was Harry's smile again. "what if..." Niall started. "Think like a junkie. He'll do everything to get drugs right? Even break into someone's house, riiight? What if someone pretends to be a junkie, break into the house and make sure Erica catches you. You'll explain how desperate you need something, show her some cash and then she'll search for the drugs. If she has some in her house then the plan stinks but if she needs to go out to get it we can sneak inside and lock the front and back door so she's locked out. We make sure all the doors are closed, get Ben and if Liam stays here and texts us where Erica is so we can sneak back out via the back or front door!"

They all stared at Niall as if he grew four heads and a tail. That plan actually was brilliant! "What?" Niall asked starting to blush. "Dude, that's just genious!" Louis smiled and leaned over so he could hug Niall. Niall only blushed harder mumbling a soft 'thanks'. 'Brilliant! We can make sure she can't force the doors or windows open.' Louis smiled. 'That's awesome! I think this might work.' "This is actually worth a try." Liam smiled at Niall. "So...Who's going to be the junkie?" Harry asked. "Not me, she knows me." Louis said. "I'm too innocent." Niall said. "I can't act." Harry huffed. Zayn, once again, rolled his eyes. "Fine, I get it. I'll do it!" They all smiled and Zayn put his hoodie on. "You really do look li-" "Don't finish that sentence Tomlinson, don't you dare!" and with that Zayn sneaked behind the house and climbed over the wooden gate. It wasn't that high so it was easy to climb over it.

"Fuck this." Zayn groaned before he tried to unlock the back door, to his surprise it wasn't even locked. He quietly opened the door and sneaked inside. Once he was in he took a deep breath before he put his junkie mask on. He started to make noise by opening drawers, cabinets, stumbling until Erica rushed inside. Her eyes widened when she saw Zayn, he looked like a real junkie. His hands were trembling, his eyes couldn't focus, and he looked pale (well he always does so that was a bonus.). "Erica?" He asked sounding really nervous. "Wie ben jij?" (Who are you?) Dutch, seriously? "Drugs." Was all Zayn said. He showed her some cash. She frowned, she didn't trust the situation. Zayn sighted and grabbed his wallet, he took out more cash and finally Erica moved. She gave Zayn a short nod and disappeared. Zayn took a few steps forward to see where she was going but he couldn't see a thing. He was getting a bit scared until he heard the front door open. She was out. Soon the others barged into the kitchen. Harry ran to the front door and closed it, he locked the door and closed the window. Niall locked the back door. 'Go, we'll keep the doors shut.' Louis nodded and rushed upstairs. Last door on your left. That's what Liam said. When Louis made it upstairs his steps slowed down. He focused on the soft whines and gurgles coming from inside the room before he took a deep breath and opened the door...

------------------

A/N: The (') parts are actually Tom who's talking to Louis. The (") parts are just normal conversations, in case you were wondering ;) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
238K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
371K 7.8K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...