Vanilla

Od womanizerr_

Jacqueline Johansson or Jac always described as an ice queen; she is an English teacher who has straight face... Více

Prolouge
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Author's Note
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Seven (1)
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Author's Note
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Author's Note
Part Thirty-Nine
Author's Note

Part One

17.5K 303 91
Od womanizerr_

REESE

"My name is Henry Yoo. You guys can call me Henry. I am from London, England and nice to meet you guys." I just stared blankly at his face. He got dark brown hair, slanted black eyes, rosy skin, and pointy nose. Wow, what a combination. I'm sure he is going to be as hot as hell.

"Okay, Mr. Yoo, you can sit beside Cristina, over there." The home teacher said while pointing his finger towards Christ.

"Don't call me Cristina!" Christ said.

"It's your name after all, Miss Lee." The home teacher snapped.

Well, that's my sister, Cristina Lee, or wanted to be known as Christ. I am Reese, yes, as in Reese Witherspoon, I love her so much. Nah, I'm just kidding, my name is Marissa, Marissa Lee.

"Hi, you can call me Henry." I turned my back, looking at the new exchange student named Henry.

"My name is Lucy Lee, you can call me Lucy." Lucy extended her hand to shake hand with him and smiled. I keep doing my poker face; I don't like smiling to a person I barely know who he is. I looked at him; up and down, examine him thoroughly. He looks tough, with the visible triceps and biceps on his arm, and his face looks manly too, he has a handsome looking face and he got his posh accent.

"Wow, you guys are twin. You look exactly the same except for the hair." He is pointing towards Christ and me.

"Actually we are triplet." Christ said while smiling widely. "Lucy is our younger sister."

So, Lucy who is currently sitting beside me is my younger sister, we are 'the Triplet'. Other than that, we have brothers, twin brother; they are in their sophomore year. When we are together, people called us 'the Lees.'

Even though we are triplet but our personality differs from one to another, triplet should be same in every aspect, but we are not. Christ is very friendly, she loves meeting new people while I am quite, I love peace and sereneness; I like to be alone reading books in my room. Then, Lucy is kind and she is a good person, she loves to help people and she is the only normal girl in the house except for our mother, she's not even a girl, she's grownup!

I know Karate, I do run fast, I know how to swim, I know how to do the Calculus, I know how to play musical instruments, I do but I don't participate in all of that while Lucy is in swimming team, Christ is in basketball team, my twin brothers are so smart so they joined all the Math contest and competition around the globe and they play instruments too in public, while me nothing, I hate doing something that attract attention, I hate how my name is said all around the school. I just don't want my name to be said, I don't want fame, but I am famous just because I am the Lees.

I was eating my lunch with my siblings and Henry when Adam, my brother, said that there was a girl who was fangirling over me in his class, and the annual ball ceremony will be held soon, so the girl wanted to ask me out to go to the ball. To be frank, I had already rejected seven girls in the past week.

I love my siblings but one thing that I hate about them, is that they love to bet on me. I mean like, this year's grade, or how long will my relationship last. I don't really like to be in relationship, so I always ended it, it's me who have problem with having relationship.

I stand up. "Hey." Christ said. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Pee. Why? You want to come along?"

"I want to come with you." Lucy said.

"Hurry up then."

All the way to the washroom, I heard people whispering my name, like I am such a famous person, while I am not. I hate all this popularity, that's why I didn't participate in any school events.

When I arrived at the washroom, I sprint to the first toilet. When I went out, I saw her. The ice queen; my English teacher, her name is Miss Johansson. I had a big crush towards her, and Lucy knows about it, I told her the other day. I went to the basin beside her, her scent, sweet Vanilla, suits her well, I looked at her and smiled, but of course, she doesn't smile back. I had never seen her smile since the first time I saw her.

I went out of the loo and there were some students who wanted to take selfie with me and asked for my Instagram, I just gave it to them. Miss Johansson went out of the toilet and looked directly into my eyes and just went away. OMG! She was just perfect.

"So, Henry you are Korean?" They were asking questions to the newcomer like he was a criminal that needed to be interrogated.

"Yeah, I am also an Irish."

"So you are an Irish, who has Korean surname, looks like Chinese, and sound like Englishman?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, sort of. I can speak like normal people, you know?" Henry said.

"No." Christ said. "You are going to speak like that and ermmm, everyone will go crazy about you then."

"And, he will beat you, Reese." Adam said.

"Stop it, Adam." I said. I know this will lead somewhere inappropriate.

"What is that?" Henry asked.

"Everybody loves Reese." Lucy said, tediously.

"From the freshman until senior, teachers and principal, everybody loves her." Adam explained.

"Nahhh, not everybody." Christ winked and then smirked. I know this isn't a good sign.

"Yeah?" Henry asked. "Who is that person?" He then asked.

"The ice queen." Adam said.

"Stop it, guys." Lucy defended me.

"How about a bet on her?" Adam said.

"That would be a great idea, brother." Christ then said.

I hate them, I hate them! Really hate them. I'm the oldest sister of the family, yet I can't say anything to them. I will let them win the bet, how can I make my own cold, no-feeling, ice queen teacher to fall in love with me? Nonsense. All of this time, all the girls came to me, asking for a date, and I just say yes or no.

She entered the class with her cold-face, not to mention her straight face that she had been kept since my first year here. I never get a chance to see her smile, not even once. Seriously I had agreed to make her fall in love with me? This is ridiculous, she doesn't even know my name.

"Submit your assignment on Hamlet by today." She said. I was taken aback, I checked on my tote bag, and then I realized, last night, Christ asked for my assignment, she want to make it a sample, or in the other word, she wanted to copy my work.

"Christ. Where is mine?" I turned my back and asked her.

"I put on your table, you didn't take it?" She said.

"Nope. Omagash, I am FINISH and DOOM this time."

"No, you are not, you always finish up her work on time, I don't think she is going to scold you for this one time."

"Yeah, let's pray for it.

"It supposed to have 27 papers on my table. Why is it only 26?" She asked.

"I forgot to bring it today, Miss Johansson." I said, I keep my face down, don't want to face her. "I'll submit to you later, tomorrow perhaps?"

"Don't bother to submit it." Omagash. I am doomed. "Mind to stand up on your chair?"

JACQUELINE

I asked for the assignment I told them to do last week, everyone hands in except for one person, Amber Lee or Marissa Lee, I don't know real name. She always finished my work on time, and her essays are great, she got talent in writing, not like the other Lee. But this time, she forgot my work and this is so not her.

I remembered the first time I saw her, I thought she is he, because she dress up in her track suit, and she looked like one of the K-idol, she helped me find the office, that's really nice of her. When the principal told me she is one of 'the Lees', then I asked again, 'she is?' I wasn't wanted to know her name or whatever, I just shocked that she is she. And when I saw her in school uniform, then only I get confirmed, she is really a she.

"So I noticed." I said, making my way to the back. "There is newcomer sitting beside Cristina."

"Don't call me Cristina."

"I don't even care." I said, keeping my straight-face and looked straight into his eyes. "So what is your name, young man?" I looked up at Amber and said nonchalantly. "You are distracting me from having conversation with this newcomer. Can you please take your chair and stand up behind the rest of the class." I said to her while my finger pointing on one corner of the class.

"So, what's your name, young man?" I asked him, lucidly.

"The name is Henry Yoo." He said slowly, not even dare to look into my eyes.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked.

"Nope." He said. "I mean, yes, ermm yes."

"If you don't do anything wrong, like the girl over there" I point my finger towards Amber, and then I continued speaking. "then you have no reason to afraid."

"Ermm okay."

"So, you are Korean?" He nodded. "Good, I love Koreans." I said it while catching a glimpse of her at one corner of the class.

I ended the class earlier; I went back to my office.

"So, how is your class today?" My office mate, Aleesya asked.

"Great. I got new exchange student sitting beside Cristina." I said while pull the blind off and slowly tottering towards my desk.

"Oh yeah? That's great!"

"And he is Korean." I said and smiled. "You know how much I love Koreans."

"But he is a boy. And you don't boys."

"Ha Ha." I laughed casually.

"Oh by the way, how's thing going with your Marissa Lee?"

"Who?" I wasn't paying attention; I was looking at the student's essay on Hamlet.

"The oldest Lee."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Seriously Jac? She's not a minor anymore, and you can just ask her out."

"I don't know if she ever interested in me, I mean I told her to stand up, whole two periods."

"Why? Why did you do that?"

"She forgot her assignment. But she smiled at me this morning." I grinned. "But, maybe she smiled to anyone. Not just me."

"She smiled at you?" She asked me, so I nodded. "She likes you, hundred percent sure."

"Don't be nonsense, Aleesya."

"You know what? I coached their brother for Olympiad. I spent a lot of my time with the Lees and I do teach their class last year, remember?" Her eyes suddenly turned into the big and round one. "Her brother said that their sister doesn't really talk at school and she doesn't like to smile or greet people except for the people with felt comfortable with. So if she smiled at you, which mean good news."

"I'm her teacher, for God's sake. She could smile at me because I'm her teacher." I said, yelling actually to Aleesya.

"She never smiled at me, unfortunately." Aleesya said while shrugging her shoulder.

"Okay fine, whatever." I rolled my eyes, and then I looked at my watch. "It's late, I should get going, and I'm tired. Au revoir."

A/N: Thanks for reading my story, do vote and comment yeah? LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! XOXO

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

729K 11.6K 19
Teaching has always been Jade's dream, since she was little. She has been studying hard to make her dream come true. When she gets a job as an art t...
103K 2.5K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
33.9K 1.8K 21
Jake is a smart student, he's the top of his class especially in math Park Sunghoon is the popular boy who loves to ice skate, he has to maintain his...
3.1M 93.9K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...