Avengers preferences

By crazykatycurtis

More

Authors note
A quirk you have that they love Part one
A quirk you have that they love Part two
Their song Part one
Their song Part two
The nickname you give them
The nickname they give you
The pet you get together
His favorite outfit on you
Valentines Day Part one
Valentines Day Part two
When he gets jealous...Part One
When He gets jealous......Part two
How they like your hair
Couples Activities
What you guys fight about
Authors note
Update!!!!
His thoughts before he asks you out the first time
Authors not
The first time their kid swears Part one
The first time their kid swears Part 2
Omg?!?!?
You get kidnapped Part one
You get kidnapped part two
Sooo
Your favorite thing about him
You get rescued: Bruce
You get rescued: Bucky
You Get Rescued: CLint
You Get Rescued: Sam
Important Announcement
You Get Rescued: Steve
You Get Rescued: Thor
You Get Rescued: Tony

You get rescued: Loki

7.1K 176 60
By crazykatycurtis

You flew for about 4 hours with your kidnappers, who still hadn't revealed their identity, to a remote island. You only discovered this after you got rescued, due to the fact that the big sack was still pulled over your face. Once they docked the transportation device, they took off the bag, because there was a bit of a hike to their hideout, and neither of them wanted to carry you.

Which made sense, because they were both very skinny men. Of course, skinny men can be strong, Loki is a great example of that, but the trail was rather rocky and rough, so it was better to have you pick your own way over the stones, and let them guard you.

You had to hike for about an hour and a half before you reached a small, decrepit cabin on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the small, hidden cove where you had landed. The view was incredibly beautiful, you just wished you could enjoy it in better circumstances one day.

Before you could recover from the hike, your captors handcuffed you to a metal bed in the cabin. It was old and rusted, surely not anything you had seen in Asgard. And it was a large bed, and seems as how one hand was cuffed to each side, after a few minutes your arms began to tire. You laid there for a while, your mind wandering. Just as you were remembering the last night you had spent with Loki, you heard a commotion outside. Apparently there were laser cannon things on the face of the cliff, and they were coming out now.

That wasn't the only thing coming out. A hidden door opened from the floor, and people started pouring out of the opening and heading to where your original captors where. All these people where armed with weapons and armor. There as yelling outside, actually it was more like arguing, between two people: the leader of you captors, and a voice you recognized as Loki's. The yelling went on for quite a while before two burly men stormed into your room and yanked you off the bed, after they removed the cuffs. Each one took one of your arms and practically carried you outside, where a massive standoff was happening. 

On one side, the gang (you just assumed it was gang because they were all mean and dressed the same) that had kidnapped you, and then on the other side, floating in ships just off the cliff's edge, was half of Asgard's army. Your well trained eye noticed one man sending a message ship to bring reinforcements. 

Loki stood at the head of his army. (Okay not really his it's his dad's but he's in control now okay??) He had on his helmet, he was carrying his staff, and to be honest he looked really sexy, and you would've just relished seeing him in all his glory, except for the circumstances. The two men carrying you took you out front, where they plopped you on the ground beside a man who you assumed to be the boss man. He was tall, ugly, and mean looking. Perfect gang-leader material. 

You stood up, glaring indignantly at the men who had so carelessly dropped you, and dusted yourself off. Loki was watching you the whole time, and when he finally caught your eye, you winked. Always the cheeky one, you winked whilst being held hostage. #YOLO (I'm sorry......)

Loki smirked slightly in your direction before turning his attention back to the negotiations. 

"Estupido, it appears you have underestimated me. " Loki started. "It seems you thought I would let you take away my beloved angel. You thought wrong. You can give her back now, accept your incarceration for life, or resist, and your entire group will be decimated. Your call."

"And my most dearest Frost Prince, it seems you also have underestimated me. You assume that, if we choose to fight, that you and your fancy army, will win. How do you figure that? I would think that an educated man, such as yourself, would be able to make logical decisions. "

Loki glared holes into his skull. "And I would think that a highway robber such as yourself would at least be able to do basic math, or at least count. But since you seem unable to do that, I shall have to help you. I hate killing people without enlightening them first. " He stepped off his floating boat, onto the cliff, and gestured with his staff as he continued to speak. "Most noticeably, at least to my eye, is that my men outnumber yours probably 2 to 1. Secondly, my men are trained, and have been all their life, and the most advanced technology available. They train for hours everyday. These are warriors, you employ thugs. " Loki stopped and turned to face Estupido, who was now returning Loki's glare. 

All of a sudden, Estupido lunged forward, his sword already half-way out of its scabbard, and yelled at Loki as he swiped furiously towards his neck, "Then we shall have to fight it out, and see who wins!"

And then shit hit the fan.

Badness happened.

Chaos erupted.

The world ended.

Jk, the world didn't end, but everybody suddenly went batshit crazy, and then all hell broke loose. At least on your captors side, it was chaos. On the Asgardian side, there was less confusion. They had battle tactics well thought out and they utilized every minute of their training. In all honesty, you couldn't see how your kidnappers had ever thought they would win the fight. So you just had to wait until Loki had managed to kill, maim, or scare off every single one of the enemy, then you would be safe.

But in the meantime, you found yourself in the middle of a vicious battle, without a weapon. 

Okay scratch that, there was a weapon from the kidnappers team, that had fallen to the ground when the user was killed. Whoops. It was there right in front of you, and so you pounced on it, willing to show Loki that you could fight almost as good as Sif.

Well, at least you thought you could try.

Upon picking up the weapon, you discovered that it was ancient, and nothing like the weapons Loki had shown you how to use. It was like trying to use Windows 95, when you were used to Windows 7. Essentially, nothing made sense, nothing was were it was supposed to be, and suddenly you questioned your entire existence and decided that the best way to understand would be to get drunk. You were in the middle of debating the pros and cons of getting drunk in battle when a body flew into your side, knocking you down. The body landed on top of yours, and when you inched one eye open, you discovered that Loki had suddenly filled an urge to cuddle with you.

In reality, he knocked you out of the way of a laser cannon blast. You stared up at him, he blinked down at you.

"Hello, my love."

"Hi. Fancy seeing you here. Umm, can I have a gun?"

He rolled off of you and pulled you to your feet before speaking. "No, I don't exactly trust you with a gun. But take this, " he handed you a dagger from his belt, "and stay here." He led you to a boulder, which stood off to the side a bit and was mostly safe from the battle. I say mostly, because as you hunched there, waiting for Loki to come back and get you, a few bodies did fly over your head, and consequently, over the cliff.

Gradually, you could hear the noise from the battle fade into near quiet, and you finally got up the nerve to peek around the corner. 

This is what you saw. Loki, his helmet been knocked off during the fight, stood over Estupado, his chest heaving from the exertion. He must have finally killed him, because he was the last man down, and you also saw Loki pull the tip of his staff from the man's neck. His hair was loose around his shoulders, damp with sweat and matted with a bit of blood and mud. You slowly stood up from the crouch, and moved towards him. He didn't notice you until you were right beside him, and he turned to face you. His turquois eyes blazed into your's as he dropped his staff into the mud, and encircled his arms around you. You buried your head in his chest, and he buried his face in your hair. 

The two of you stood for a long time like that, just embracing on the battlefield. No words were spoken, but you could tell that he was scared. He was scared that you, the one thing he loved, could be taken away from him so easily. He was frightened that he might never get you back, or that someone would hurt you to get to him. You, so delicate, so pure, you had chosen him, and he let you down. He had promised that he would be good for you, that he would put his bad ways behind him, and he had, but that anger, that same bitterness that overtook him while he tried to overtake New York, it all came back in a flash when you were threatened. So not only had he broken his promise to keep you safe, he had broken his promise to never again use violence to gain anything.

But he also understood that you still loved him. You forgave him all his wrongs, and you still loved him for the man he really is. And right now, with you nestled in his arms, safe once again, all the anger disappeared, and all he felt was love. Unbearable love, for you. 

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So ya'll are lucky, because you get two updates in one day!! YAY!!!!

Actually, I just felt guilty that I hadn't written anything down, and I had time to write, so here it is!

Also, I thinking about adding Pietro to the mix. I saw Age of Ultron, and he's pretty hot. I would finish the Getting Rescued parts, then put up a few chapters to catch up with him. I mean, it would go fast because he's so fast....

HAHAHAHAH you don't have to laugh that was lame. So tell me what you think about that, if you guys want Pietro or not.

Side note: Estupido is actually Spanish for asshole. Thanks Google Translate. 

Hope you liked it, and were hit hard by the feels. 

Expect the next half of the guys within a bit, I'm trying to get them all done by the end of next week.

Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 300 34
FINISHED
656K 12.6K 53
❛ THERE WAS AN IDEA . . . ❜ this is a completed collection of preference and one shots of several Marvel characters, namely the Aveng...
24.4K 439 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
820K 20.5K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...