Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 31

33K 1.2K 2.9K
By boybands77

And now zerrie. Well fuck you August 4th.    

oOoOo

Harry's POV

Waking up Sunday morning was awkward to say the least. I woke up before he did, his arm around me was sticky and sweaty from being under the blankets and I tried to roll his arm off me but I ended up elbowing him in the chin. He was soon fully awake, and I was a little embarrassed by what happened, so we went downstairs and I got some ice for him.

We did our routines separately yesterday, avoiding the elephant in the room. I did my laundry while he went grocery shopping, and by the time he got home I had already opened up my science books. With nothing else to do, I had gotten some work sheets finished. Louis sat beside me at the kitchen table with his laptop, I presume he was writing an essay. His eyebrow quirked as he looked at my textbook, no doubt remembering that I told him yesterday, we were on math. But he let it go, thank god.

And that's how that day was spent. Tense, awkward, uncomfortable.

As I get dressed in my uniform for school today, I tug at the white shirt collar, I feel like it's suffocating me. The water from Louis' shower is running still and I sit on my bed as I wait for him to get ready. Do I really want to change the contract? Sure, that blowjob was nice, but what if Louis will be expecting more from me? I don't want my mouth over a cock. I wrinkle my nose just at the thought. What does Louis even want to add to the contract? He doesn't even use some of the ones he has now.

I hear Louis' shower stop and I take a deep breath. I head downstairs to get a water bottle from the fridge. I stand against the counter as I take small sips, waiting for Louis.

When I hear him coming down the stairs I turn around to face the doorway.

"Haz?" He calls.

"In the kitchen." I see him come through the doorway and a soft smile appears on his face. His hair is damp still but it's moved to the side and it's a perfect mess.

"Are we still good for today?" He doesn't need to say anything more. I know he's referring to what we'll be doing with Mr. Turner.

I shrug, "Are we okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Why?" He steps nearer to me until he's on the other side of the counter.

"Never mind. We're going to be late for Liam and Niall." I put my water bottle back in the fridge and walked past him to the hallway. I slip on my shoes, and through the window beside the door I can see Liam and Niall making their way across the street.

"Have you heard from Zayn?"

"Well, I know Justin has given him days off. You know, like days where they don't go to school just so they can spend time together. I hope it's a sure sign they're doing okay. I don't know what they do on those days though. I don't even know if Justin's enrolled here, he's been to a few of my classes, mainly the rope and bondage classes."

My nose crinkles at the thought of what Zayn gets up to, "It's been almost a week. Do you think Liam even misses him?"

Louis shakes his head and bites his lip, "It's hard for Liam to miss people. He just doesn't. In the two years I've known him, he has hardly mentioned his family. I think it's to do with how his parents were always travelling for their company, and his sisters are older, he must've been raised by his nanny. I remember back in first year he had taken a week off of school to go to his old nanny's wedding. Meanwhile, he barely spent a weekend with his family over the holidays. He came to stay with me for the rest of the holidays. I really don't know. He just doesn't miss. And he's got Niall in his life now."

"I'm kind of glad Zayn's gone to be with Justin." I admit.

Louis quirks a brow, "You didn't like him?"

"I don't know him. But I know that Liam definitely couldn't have handled two people. He thinks he can, but he can't."

"I can agree with that."

There's a knock at the door and Louis looks down at me, "Do you still stand in Hale's class?"

I roll my eyes, "Yeah. What a jackass that guy is."

"Fucking tell me about it. Well let's see if we can get you to kneeling. He's the strictest teacher at this school, yet he's completely different around his sub." Louis shakes his head, "If you're still standing in his class by the end of the year, you'll fail. And standing has oughta be getting old. Honestly, it's better when all you have to do is sit there. You might think you're trying to show him up, but he's got bigger plans in mind. So maybe today you can talk to him and apologize."

"Or not."

He sighs and opens the door, "Let's go."

My entire first period I'm tuned out of what Professor Hale has to say. I'm worried about what I'll say with Mr. Turner. Do I even want to change the contract? He'll probably expect way too much. Saturday night was a mistake. Wasn't it? I was weak. He was kissing me in my weak spots, it's been so long since I had any sort of action.

In the guidance room, I'm sitting on one of the couches with my leg bouncing. Niall is sitting beside me as we wait for Louis and Liam. I was told that there's a guest speaker for all the third and fourth years today, so that's probably why they're running late.

I'm starring at the door, the knuckle of my index finger pressed against my lips. The only thing going through my head is how Louis would react if I told him I didn't want the contract changed. Would he be angry? Upset? Why do I even care? That blowjob was a onetime thing. It's not happening again. 

"H, you alright? You're zoned out and jumpy." As if proving his point, I had jumped a little as he caught me off guard.

"'m fine," I mumble as I don't remove my finger from my lip.

"As if. What happened?"

I sigh, it's Niall I'm talking to. "Louis wants to update our contract."

He's quiet for a moment, probably thinking about the right thing to say. If I'm being honest, there's not much to say.

"And you don't want to?" he speaks slowly, making sure he's not saying the wrong thing. I don't look to him, but I know he's looking at me.

"I don't know."

"What brought this up?"

Should I tell him the truth? Maybe it's my anxiousness, or my paranoia as I keep my eyes glued to the door, but I mumble "He gave me a blowjob." Even quieter than I spoke before.

There was a beat of silence before he says, "What?!" in a loud whisper. I knew he'd be beyond shocked so that's why I'm choosing not to look at him. "When did this happen?"

"Saturday night. After the mall." I notice a few guys sitting on the floor across from us are staring, but I glare at them and cock my head in a way to tell them to fuck off, and they all turn away and pretend they weren't busted.

"Well." Niall says. And I can tell from the movement of the couch he has leaned back away from me to sit up straight. I didn't even realize he leaned closer.

"Well, what?" I turn my head towards him, he's biting his lip and staring at the ground.

"I don't know what to say. You wanted him to, right? I'm sure I would've heard about it if you hadn't wanted it."

"You're hearing about it now."

"Two days later." He retorts. I bite my lip, maybe I did want it.

"I keep telling myself I only let him do it because I hadn't had any action in almost a month." I admit.

He nods along, "How did you feel? How was it?"

"Oddly, I never really felt uncomfortable. He told me to keep my eyes closed, I think it was so I wouldn't see him as a him."

"And it worked?" Niall seems eager to get all the information. But I'm willing to give it. I wouldn't mind his opinion, but I also feel it's a little strange to talk about it. Even though, I used to be known for being shameless when talking about sex and sexual pleasures.

"Well yeah, he was kissing me for like twenty minutes, before he gave me the blowjob. And honestly... one of the best blowjobs I've had. But it's probably because I had three weeks pent up inside me."

Niall rolls his eyes, "Or because he has a dick and has gotten blowjobs before, so he knows what he's doing."

I only shrug my shoulders, not justifying his statement with a response.

"But you guys kissed?" Niall's voice is raised a little too loud, earning the looks from the many other first years sitting in the area.

"Keep it down, but yeah. I mean, nothing on the lips. But I was shirtless and he spent the time kissing my neck and stuff." The pronouns feel a little weird coming out of my mouth as I tell Niall about it.

"Okay. So, wait," Niall holds up his hands and closes his eyes, "He broke the contract. Didn't he? You guys could be separated. Is that why he's wanting it changed?"

"I gave consent. It's fine. I'm worried if we change the contract that he'll expect stuff from me."

"In case you haven't noticed, H... Louis isn't the expecting type. If he was, I think he'd be a lot more vocal with how you guys haven't done any of the practices. He's patient, and he moves when you move. You don't have to worry about that."

I sigh, I can see where he's coming from. What has become of my life? A month ago, I was in my hometown, eating, partying, fucking, sleeping until whenever. And now, I'm living with a man who's given me a blowjob, best friends with an Irish lad that never sees the faults in people, even me, and I'm actually considering updating the contract of sex to a man.

He leans over to hug me, his arms wrapping around my shoulders, and mine around his back.

"Well, well, well... should I be worried?" I hear the teasing voice of Liam call from where he and Louis were walking towards us.

Niall immediately jumped up and wrapped his arms around Liam, I hear an "I missed you too, baby." coming from Liam, so it doesn't take much to imagine what Niall said.

I smile up at Louis and he returns it, nodding his head for me to follow him to Turner's desk.

"Hey boys, how are ya?" He looks up from the computer, his glasses fallen to the bridge of his nose.

"I'm great," Louis chimes, taking a seat, "How are you?"

I pull a chair from the wall to bring it over to the desk, "They really should have two desks on this side." I mumble, plopping myself down and resting my right leg over my left as I lean back in the chair.

"I'm good. I had date night with Daniel last night, for the first time in a while. It's been great having Justin and Zayn over. They're a wonderful help."

"That's great." Louis smiles sincerely. "You and Mr. Reid are living the dream."

Mr. Turner blushed at the compliment but smiled. "I'd like to think so." He takes off his glasses and opens his drawer to put them inside. He then opens one of the larger filing drawers below and pulls out our file and placed it on his desk.

The first few days of school, Mr. Turner would ask us if there were any contract updates we'd wish to discuss. But after the first week he gave up on asking and we mainly spent the allotted time with Louis and him talking like they're best friends. So it was no surprise when he didn't bother opening the file and asked us how our weekend went. Louis began telling him about the mall and I couldn't take the waiting anymore. I was getting to anxious with the whole 'it's going to happen but let's not bring it up' thing that Louis and I are doing.

"We want to change the contract." I blurt. Stopping Louis mid-sentence to look at me, Mr. Turner looks from me to Lou, probably wanting a clarification.

Louis smiles at me earnestly, "Yeah we do. Just some minor things to add." Louis looks back to Mr. Turner.

"Alright, let me pull the list." And he might've thought he was doing a good job at hiding his smirk; but he wasn't.

He hands Louis and I the blank sheets with the infamous list, "Contract updates require new sheets to be filled out." Mr. Turner informs us, mainly me.

Louis faces me and leans closer with his elbows on his knees, "We don't have to do anything you're not ready to do."

And I think about what Niall had said earlier, I laugh to myself as I know the fucker is right.

Seeing the list now is whole lot different than three weeks ago. This time I'm actually reading the words and thinking about the options. My fingernails scratch the back of the paper, the two pieces somehow weighing heavy in my hands. I feel overwhelmed as the bolded words seem daunting. I don't know what half of this means. Do I want to know?

I must've scanned the front page four or five times, it wasn't until I felt a hand on my knee that I drew my eyes away from the paper.

I look up to Louis, "Haz?" he doesn't need to say the words; I know he's asking if I'm okay.

I look back down at the page, "A little overwhelming." I don't look back up, and both Louis and Mr. Turner remain quiet.

"How about I check some off, and you can look over it after then?" Louis suggests, I see his fingers curl at the top of the page. I release the papers out of my grip, he takes them wordlessly and I risk a glance up at Mr. Turner. He was smiling ever so fondly at us and I keep my expression neutral and look away. I notice that there's a few more desks that have been added to the room.

The windows on the other side of the room show the field of the school, and the forest behind it. Staring out the floor to ceiling windows has a soothing factor to it. I stare at the sky, the clouds, the trees losing leaves, the autumn coloured leaves scattered across the field. I don't know exactly where in London we are, it seems to be in the middle of nowhere. Forestry around the school, around Louis' house. It's nice.

"Here." Louis hands me the paper, I can see the penciled answers and I look right up to Louis. "You can trust me." He says, looking back and forth between my eyes.

I take a breath and I grab ahold of the papers.

Age Play - no

Anal Play - no

Beatings (to be discussed) - no

Biting - no

Blindfolds - yes

Blow Jobs - yes

Body Modification (to be discussed) - no

Bondage - no

Breath Play - no

Chosen Clothing - no

Clothespins - no

Collars (private and/or public) - yes

Control Orgasms - yes

Crawling – yes

Dilation - no

Discipline - yes

Electricity - no

Exhibitionism - no

Fisting - no

Gags - yes

Given Away - no

Hand Jobs - yes

Humiliation - no

Kneeling - yes

Leashes - yes

Second page.

Lecturing - no

Licking - no

Massage - yes

Masturbation - yes

Nipple Play - no

Pain Play - no

Pet Play - no

RapePlay - no

Recording Scenes - no

Role Play - no

Sensation Play - no

Servant - no

Sex - no

Sex Toys - no

Showers (sexual) - yes

Voyeurism - no

Worship - no

I read it over a few times, "Controlled orgasms?" I try to ignore Mr. Turner's eavesdropping ears, and I focus on Louis.

"Have you heard of edging? There's different forms. I can prolong your orgasm, or I can even make you edge and then not allow you to come. I wouldn't put it if I don't think you'll find it pleasurable. We can try it, and if you don't like it, we don't have to continue with it." Louis' hand rests on my thigh and I want to push it off because I feel like he's pushing me into this, but I let him leave it there and I look over the others that were marked 'yes'.

"And discipline?" I quirk a brow, what could he possibly have to discipline?

"I've got house rules." He laughs. "I think you'll find a set of rules very helpful."

I nod along, "Well, I'm not sure about that one. Would there be punishment?"

"Well, yes. But there would also be rewards."

I tilt my head side to side, "Still."

"Alright, we'll ease into that one. No worries."

"And I'm not sure about gags either." I admit.

"We're going to go slow, Haz." Louis' smile looks like he's holding back a little laugh, "Anything uncomfortable that doesn't please you or me, we don't have to do it."

With a final look over the list I put the paper up on the desk, "Okay, looks fine."

Mr. Turner opens his drawer to retrieve his glasses and then he picks up the stapled papers and looks over them. It's less than a minute before he looks up at us over the top of the sheet, "What brought this on?"

He's looking directly at Louis but I feel I'm the one under fire. I remain quiet to see what Louis will say, but he just stammers like the blabbering idiot he is.

"Well, we spent Saturday together, well, not just us, there was Liam and Niall with us, as you know... it was a good day. I mean, not weather wise, it was bloody cold out, and I heard on the news that it's just the beginning, the temperature is supposed to drop huuuge over the next week," He dramatizes every word, and his hands flop back and forth as he tells the story,  "And then we got home... and it was getting late, what was it? Six? Seven maybe?" He looks over to me and I just shrug my shoulders, "No matter," He waves me off, "Then he was shirtless, and he came into my room just to turn on my tv to watch Doctor DoLittle or something, was it that?"

Once again he turns to me. I can't believe this guy. I'm trying hard to contain a laugh at his antics. He's so theatrical, and animated. Even Mr. Turner is squinting his eyes and nodding his head as he tries to keep up with Louis.

"What he's trying to say," I lean forward and cut Louis off, I look to him, then to Mr. Turner, "Was that I gave consent fo-"

Mr. Turner waves his hands to stop me, "If you're going to say what I think you're going to say, don't." He pauses for a moment, giving me a chance to respond; which I don't, "I can imagine it's one of the two you had checked off," He looks to Louis, his eyes glowered at him and his lips remained in a line. His face is unreadable to tell if it's a warning look, if he's mad, or he could just be really good at hiding his furious. Is breaking a contract that serious? Whichever the case, the scowl had Louis leaning back in his chair looking down to his hands in his lap.

"Look," Mr. Turner begins again, facing me, and eyeing Louis every so often, "As long as there was consent, from the both of you, we'll keep this between us."

I can hear a sigh of relief from Louis and he sits forward again, "Thank you so much, Sir. I was weak, I really was. But I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not, Louis. You know what happens. And you boys are too good for that to go on your record. You hear me?"

It's odd seeing a man that's normally so lighthearted and easygoing, being so stern.

Louis' nodding his head, "Of course."

Mr. Turner broke his gaze with Louis and turns down to look at the sheets. He opens the manila file and pulls another sheet of paper out, "You need to sign this, it's a statement saying you're aware of the contract change. And you'll also have to sign the contract."

He hands us each a pen, Louis took the statement paper, and I took the contract. I'm actually doing it. Signing this bloody contract with intentions of proceeding with it.

Louis' already finished signing the statement, and both him and Mr. Turner were waiting for me. They didn't say a word as I looked over the contract once more. I took a deep breath before I put the pen to the paper and wrote my signature.

Louis was smiling as we exchanged documents. With all the signatures accounted for, Mr. Turner signed both papers as well, officiating it all.

Louis was already standing by the time Turner spoke, "Well there it is, boys. Now go learn something," He laughed, "And be safe."

I stood up, following suit of Louis, and he rolled his eyes playfully at Mr. Turner, "Take care, Turner."

Louis grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room, we went into the hallway and he took me towards the exit doors, but he stopped just before them.

He turned to face me, not letting go of my hand, I remain silent as he speaks. "Harry, I am so proud of you."

Six words that had my head spinning so fast I didn't realize he had kissed my cheek until I noticed him pulling away with a smile.

"Let's go get some grub." And he pushed open the door for the two of us, clearly too happy or out of it to care about the etiquette he's normally so fussy about.

I trail behind him, and I smile, letting his smaller hand curl over mine.

oOoOo

Hiiiiiiiiiii I know it's a short chapter but I hope the content is worth it(:

I have a few things to say XD

I'm thinking of entering for the wattys this year. I'm not sure yet because there a lot of intimidating stories. But I think if I entered the wattys I'd have to clean up some chapters, not change a lot, but grammar, spelling, character roles, and so on. Comment what you think please(: it can't hurt to try right? Haha, but I wanted to check with you guys first.

AAAAND comment some kinks you want to see, with the couple/person you want them with!!! Larry, Niam, Zustin. And if you don't want to comment you can always PM me(: <3

And I just want to thank each and every single one of you. I know I say this like every chapter, so I'll probably have to force myself to stop soon, but you guys have stuck with me through thick and thin. And I truly, truly, truly can't thank you enough. <333

****this is a repostish thing because a lot of people saw it blank, and on my computer it was blank, but I could see it on my phone, so I'm just trying to see if this works.****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 29.3K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] With some demons haunting him from his past, Harry is excited to start college to get a relaxed escape from his home life, but stress...
417K 15.9K 25
Burning eyes in your back. The feeling someone is watching you. That's the feeling Niall has had for three months now. Everywhere he goes he can feel...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.8M 113K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
926 26 35
Hi, I am Naina! I got a boyfriend and I never felt mesmerized until I met his sister. Naina's encounter with her boyfriend's sister triggers a wave o...