His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 44~ Give him time

47.6K 1.5K 236
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 44~ Give him time

I sat in bed leaning my back against the headboard stroking Mason's hair as he slept in my arms. He was holding me tightly practically on top of me snoring softly.

I haven't been able to fall back to sleep ever since I saw him watching me. I can honestly say that he scared me... He's making me nervous with his behaviour and I'm honesty a little scared.

I looked down at him as he slept and ran my fingers through his brown hair, he sighed pulling me closer kissing my wrist and I heard a knock on the door.

"Jordyn? Mason?" Evan said and I tensed as I felt Mason stir. 'Don't wake him up' I said to Evan in our mind link.

'Why? What's wrong?' He said tensely

'I don't know yet... Something isn't right with him. He's acting weird'

'I saw yesterday but I just thought he was worried about you' Evan said. I looked down at Mason and froze as he was awake staring at me.

'I'll explain later... He's... He's awake'

"Good morning" I smiled softly and he looked around, I heard Evan walk away making me sigh.

"Did you sleep?" He mumbled sitting up "a little" I said stretching my legs, "liar" he said rubbing his shoulder. "How did you sleep?" I asked and he just nodded "good" he said making me smile.

"That's good" I said making him look at me. "your tense" he mumbled making me gulp "am I? My back is just stiff" I chuckled standing up stretching "not that kind of stiff... You're nervous. Why?" He asked making me look at him.

"I'm going to go shower" I said looking away from his dark eyes. "Jordyn" he said sternly making me stop in my tracks, I stood in the doorway of the bathroom with my back to him. "Why are you so nervous?" He asked again, I turned around facing him seeing him standing by the bed frowning.

"Mason..."

"Tell me"

"You're not acting like yourself" I mumbled looking down as he frowned "I'm fine-"

"No. You're not. Everyone notices how different you've been acting since you woke up. You're different... You seem.. More dark"

"Dark... Like evil dark?" He snorted humourlessly, "your kidding. Right?" He said walking to me "what happened to you when you were in the coma?" I asked backing away making him clench his jaw.

"Don't back away from me" he whispered darkly making me shiver "answer me... Please. Maybe we can help you" I said leaning against the wall.

He walked closer putting his hands on the wall caging me in making me gulp. "Please talk to me" I whispered touching his chest, "it was always you" he whispered making me frown.

"What was?"

"They tortured me by hurting you" he muttered putting his head against mine, "they hurt you so much. They killed you in front of me so many times over and over again... All I heard was you crying and screaming begging me to make them stop but I couldn't move" he said closing his eyes.

I sighed cupping his face putting my forehead on his, "and then to wake up to see you being fucking stabbed by that... That bitch!" He growled Hitting the wall next to my head making me flinch.

He shut his eyes tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck "it's okay" I whispered hugging him. "No. It's not" he muttered grabbing my waist tightly pulling me against his body.

"You don't understand the things they did to you. That they made me watch"

"It wasn't real. It's okay-"

"It felt real! Especially when I could hear you crying in real life begging me to wake up!" He snapped with a pained expression.

I sighed hugging him and he growled shutting his eyes tightly "it's okay" I whispered holding his hair in my fists standing on my tippy toes.

****
"How is he?" Evan asked walking to me making me look at him. "He's... He's doing alright I guess I can say" I said looking at Mason sitting in his office looking at a paper.

"What happened last night?" He asked leaning on the counter. "I woke up in the middle of the night... And he was just standing at the foot of the bed watching at me" I said making him frown "what? That's... Creepy" he frowned and I snorted.

"I almost shit myself" I said making him chuckle, "you think he'll be okay?" He mumbled looking at Mason.

"He will... I hope so" I said staring at him "you just said two different answers" he said smirking. "You know what I mean. He'll be fine" I said nudging him with my elbow. He chuckled holding his side biting his lip, "how have you been doing?" I asked thinking about the other day with him crying in my arms.

"I'm doing better. Scott is standing on his own now" he said smiling proudly making me chuckle. "That was fast"

"Well us wolves do grow fast you know" he smirked and I chuckled "I know" I smiled. I looked up in the office seeing Mason staring at me, I smiled at him and he inhaled deeply looking down clenching his jaw.

"You should go to him" Evan said making me look away "he must be annoyed by me bothering him" I said shaking my head and he snorted. "I don't think he'll ever get annoyed of that. He need more of that in his life. He's spent too long bottling things up" he said nudging me and I chuckled.

"Go. I'll talk to you later" he said "yeah yeah" I said walking to the office. I walked in closing the door behind me making Mason look at me.

"Hi" I smiled at him and he bit his lip "hey" he muttered. I walked around the desks sitting on it and took the papers from his hand. "You shouldn't be working" I said putting the papers down behind me, "I'm fine" he said.

"Well I say. You're not going to work until you're better" I said pulling him closer running my fingers through his hair. He sighed closing his eyes putting his head on my lap wrapping his arms around my waist moving closer.

"I do need to work though" he said and I shook my head. "I think the pack will understand that you need a break" I said rubbing his shoulders. He shook his head sitting up but I held his collar, "I wanted to ask you something" I mumbled making him raise an eyebrow.

"Then you were unconscious. Besides what they were doing to me" I said making him tense up "something else happened... Didn't it?" I asked making him clench his jaw.

"No" he muttered sitting up, I frowned as he pulled my hands off him "Mason-"

"I have to get back to work" he muttered looking at me, dismissing me with his eyes. "I'm not leaving" i said crossing my arms over my chest, "Jordyn-"

"Why won't you talk to me? You're not okay Mason. Whatever happened in there we can help you" I said cupping his face. He took a deep breath closing his eyes "I don't like seeing you like this. Everyone notices how different you've been acting... And I don't like to see you like this" I said rubbing his cheek.

He sat up pressing his lips against mine, I sighed kissing back pulling him closer and he stood up slowly grabbing a hold of my waist. I put my hands on his chest, "Mason"

"Just shut up for once" he snapped making me jump. He sighed putting his face in my hair squeezing my shirt, "I just want to help" I whispered looking down.

"Well I told you I'm fine. How many times do I have to fucking tell you?" He growled making Sarafina whimper.

"Sorry" I mumbled looking down, I stood up getting off the desk and pushed his hands off me "Jordyn" he said trying to grab me but I walked away "I'll leave you to your work. Sir" I said walking out and slammed the door.

"Well then... I guess it didn't go very well?" Evan said with his mouth full of food. "He won't let me help him!"

"Give him time. He'll eventually let you in again" he said stuffing his face, I leaned on the counter sighing and he looked at me.

"Hey. It's going to be okay" he said in a comforting tone patting my hand...

****
I sighed walking downstairs hugging myself quietly, I walked to the door biting my lip and opened it peeking in the office.

I looked around and sighed as Mason was asleep on the couch with a blanket and pillow... Did he not want to be around me?

I sighed closing the door quietly putting my forehead against it. Why won't he just open up to me?

I went to walk away but stopped when I saw lights in the living room. I frowned walking to it and saw Xavier sitting on the couch watching TV stuffing his face with snacks.

"You do know there is a curfew here right?" I said making him jump "Jesus you scared the shit out of me" he said throwing a wrapper at me. I chuckled walking to the couch and sat down next to him, "what are you doing up?" I asked

"Can't sleep. Spent all night taking to Emma on the phone" he said making me smile. "You guys all better now?" I asked and he chuckled leaning back "yeah. No more calling out people's names during sex" he said making me chuckle. "That's good" I said taking some chocolates eating some.

"So what are you doing up?" He asked and I sighed "I was waiting up for Mason but I think he doesn't want to be near me now. He's sleeping in his office" I muttered eating, "what happened?"

"He doesn't want to talk to me about what happened... I just wanted him to open up but he just snapped at me"

"Just give him time" he shrugged as I hugged my legs looking at the screen. "Yeah... I know. I just miss him" I mumbled and he put his arm around me sighing "It'll work out" he said. I leaned against him putting my head on his shoulder, I frowned looking at the screen seeing a shark in space.

"Is this a crappy sci fi movie?"

"The best ones" he snorted eating, I shook my head sitting there and looked down the hall at Mason's office. I sighed closing my eyes leaning against Xavier...

****
I heard a creak making me open my eyes sleepily, I looked around seeing I was laying down in Xavier's arms whom was snoring loudly.

I heard the front door open making me sit up, I looked up seeing Mason walking out making me frown.

Where is he going?

I stood up quietly walking out behind him seeing him going into the forest, I bit my lip looking back at Xavier then walked out following him quietly.

I hid behind a tree watching him walking with a blank expression, 'we shouldn't be following him' Sarafina said nervously. I walked behind another tree making sure to stay hidden-

'You cant be hidden! He's your mate of course he's going to smell your scent idiot!' Sarafina yelled at me.

Just shut up!

We continued walking until he finally stopped by the lake staring at the water, he stood there in silence making me frown. Suddenly a woman appeared out of nowhere making me frown, she walked to him wearing a white dress and stood in front of him. She looked up at him cupping his face making me frown, he sat on his knees looking down and I completely froze seeing her face...

Is that...

Mom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 75.3K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
141K 3.5K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
92.9K 3K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
12.5K 409 39
"What were you doing outside at this late hours of the night?" I ignored him as I walked past him, "Answer me!" He barked out as he gripped my arm an...