Call Me Dirty Minded

Galing kay RebelleMysteries

Highest Rank #5 in Humour - Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, even if she's the great grandchild of A... Higit pa

All Rights Reserved
1. Amazeberries
2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)
3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?
4. Hit My Humerous
5. Ass Fetish
6. Paint Me Wet
7. Drool Over the Artist
8. Call My Family Eccentric
9. Ms. Coffee & Mr Delicious Italian Teacher
10. Perks of Showering Naked
11. Suffocate in Squeezes
12. Le Butt Clutcher
13. Wet White T'shirts
14. Dirty Brownies
15. Surprises
16. Erotic Morning Voices
17. She's Excited He's Not
18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls
19. Boys in Lingerie
20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped
21. My Anaconda Don't!
22. The Definition of a Real Man
23. Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay
24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!
25. The Smart, Strong, Horny, Naughty, Dirty-Minded and the Sexy
26. Sleeping Doritos
27. Beauty or the Beast
28. The Heart of Life
29. That is Zit!
30. The Fallen Angel
31. Kiss Me Slowly
32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess
33. You Chose the Right One
34. Cookie Thief
35. Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip
36. Dying a Virgin
37. F*ckbewb
38. C'est La Vie
39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red
40. Skye's Delicious Addiction
41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses
42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies
44. Hitting Hard Balls
45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads
46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls
47. Shrek is Loved in Cumberland
48. Wet Dreams
49. Goldilocks
50. Slipped Inside
51. Hits Runs & Regrets
52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin
53. Dustin's Bulge
54. The Absent Truth
55. Dr Penny Trait
56. Buttered Her Muffin
57. Tattooed Heads
58. Twiddling Lips
59. Jiggling and Giggling
60. Oral Presentation
61. Period.
62. Fuzzy Holes
63. Jace Daddy
64. How to Cure a Hang Over

43. Moans of Ecstasy

12.3K 432 258
Galing kay RebelleMysteries

Chapter 43-

Moans of Ecstasy

Smallpools - Mason Jar

Smallpools - Over & Over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's POV

"And there we have it! We are on top!" I grin happily, walking around at the top of our hike that revealed a never ending maze of forest. I spread out my arms inhaling the air, I felt happy. Genuinely fucking happy. Skye is mine, and not by a friendship code, or a blood brother pact, or childhood cheerio ring commitment. She was mine officially.

Girlfriend, partner, companion. Anything! Fuck, I'll even label myself slave for her. I'd do anything...

I turn around back to the group who were gazing around admiring the view and our accomplishments. I straight up walk to Skye and hold her waist lifting her up to the sky. "Ahhh Jace!" She squeals as I spin her around.

"Mm yes my baby girl?" I lick my bottom lip staring at her googly eyed. Her long lashes batted when she yelped and her beanie bouncing a pom pom on top. I put her down attacking her with a big hug.

"You ish mine!" I growl, squeezing her.

"Nu!" She frowns, pouting her bottom lip and crossing her arms. My shoulders dropped and my smile disappeared. I looked down at her and mumbled an Oh... Effectively she dropped her crossed arms and wrapped me down in her arms. I stumbled in her 5'5 figure trying to balance without crushing her. "Joking, rawr I'm Cookie Monster. You're mine!"

I smirked wrapping her tight in my arms and planting a soft kiss on her strawberry lips. Her lips parted a little whispering, "I'll allow that any time, any day, any second, any year, any place, anywhere, any-"

"Babe... shh," I shut her up continuing this rapturing kiss.

"Annnyyyyoonneeee want a Dorito?" Chandler interrupts poking his head between us smiling with as per usual, cheese bits stuck in his teeth. I laughed grabbing Skye and pulling her beside me.

"Sorry man, but I'm full on Skye Cookies, boy... she's filling and a handful." I remark patting my stomach.

"Me too! I'm so damn full on Jace Nerd Candy, they maybe small but swallowing 600 little balls turns into a meal." Skye comments, patting her stomach too and flashing a smile.

Chandler looked at us weirdly, pointing a cheesy finger. "I love you guys but promise me you don't turn out to be one of those really corny cheesy couples that call each other stuff like Oh Jacey Poopie and Skye Boo Bear... I mean I don't want to lose my best friends true nature and personalities just because they are together."

"Watchu talkin about big boy?" Skye laughs, grabbing a Dorito from his packet and putting it in her mouth. "We wouldn't be our true nature of bad ass and dirty minded without each other, so your comment is irrelevant CD!" Skye winks, grabbing another chip and walking past him.

I laughed patting his back and stealing two chips from his pack, putting it in my mouth following Skye.

"Ughhh 9 hours hike! Oh fucking balls shit! Faboobsly shit!" Brooklyn cries out, laying down on a patch of grass that held a single daisy up, oh, now it's crushed. "Look at me! I'm drenched in sweat! This is unhygienic! Who invented sweat? Especially body waste that smells like toxic shit!" She complains spraying her whole self with a body spray from her bag.

"3 hours Barbie," Jayden sighed, slipping off his bag and pulling out binoculars aiming it at her and looking through it. "Well damn, look at that! Brooklyn you got one of your balloons popped, you might want to check that out with your plastic surgeon..."

Brooklyn stared wide eyed checking down her chest, pulling it, holding it, tugging and bouncing it. When she realized it was completely fine she threw her spray at Jayden making him laugh and avoid it. "Well that was a sight to see," he winked, averting his binoculars to the impeccable view.

"Jace..." Arthur patted my back giving me a manly side hug. "Skye is remembering bits and pieces, I helped her with the Captain speech and Jayden helped her with his brother thing."

I breathed in nodding, "That's good... this is what this trip is for, Skye's wish and to help her remember."

I watched Skye as she played footsies with Carolina with Sammy in between making him squeal and jump every time they went to footsie hit each other. "I really hope she remembers... I hate knowing she's forgotten so much." Arthur's voice went low.

Skye laughed out loud when Carolina accidentally stepped on Sammy's ankle. He was hopping all over the place repeating ow's and swear words. Carolina stood beside Skye laughing like crazy.

I sighed shoving my hands in my pockets. "She will get there... after all, its famous audacious Skye. She's an expert at solving things and discovery." I chuckle gazing at my baby girl.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see her face when she realizes she's more alike Albert Einstein than she thought."

"Mm Yeah..." I smiled to myself. Skye never lost how she acts or her personality, she still stood her true nature, it was memories and an extreme talent she forgot and I pray she remembers. We couldn't just tell her, it was something she had to remember herself... that's what the doctor said anyway. We aimed to take her to crucial places that meant a lot to her and stood a significant meaning.

Along this year we were told to not to tell her a thing but live normally, and just like my whole life I stayed to protect her. It came to the point we realized she wasn't remembering much, so I made this plan before senior year ends. Well, Skye's plan.

"Hahahaha Sammy sorry love!" Carolina smiles sweetly, wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him. Skye still stood laughing, on the edge of falling on the floor. That was my Skye.

"Oop," Skye mumbled, forming an awkward leg wobble that bended her ankle leading her to fall near Allan. I instinctively ran over but Allan quickly backed her up, catching her in his arms like the trust method. There is no way I'm losing Skye again, my car accident was nothing compared to hers. Intuitively I moved just in case when I watched over her, her head is very fragile after all.

"Thank you! I'm a klutz, one time when I was 7 I was running downstairs to watch Recess then I tripped down the last 3 steps haha... but yeah Jace was there to catch me. I have tripped so many times actually..." Skye frowned looking up at Allan, "don't be like me football boy." She patted his cheek, Allan laughed sitting down and taking out food from his bag with Skye eyeing his every move.

Well it was instinctual to always be there for Skye since I met her. So yes I have caught her a lot, so why need gym?

"Food..." I groaned feeling my stomach rumble. I turned my lip ring with my top lip, a habit I did when I was hungry. I saw as Allan took out the food of turkey sandwiches, fruits, chicken salads, build-your-own-cracker base, shit loads of chip packets and a transparent bag filled with goodies.

Nerds.... I licked my lip hastily, running over and tackling him down. "NERDS!!!"

"Holy Shit JACEEEE!" Allan cried out amused, holding the candy bag above him as I tried to grab it on the floor. "I've seen Skye with her cookies but shit man... you and Nerds?" He laughed out loud, shaking his head and standing up. "You two, no sweets till after lunch."

I frowned sitting cross legged besides Skye on the laid out picnic mate. We both crossed our arms in sync, pouting up at him.

"Children," He sighed, passing us over a plastic plate. Skye growled snapping her teeth at him. "Skye..." He warned, "Cookie after or else none at all." She retreated back bowing her head, I chuckled at my baby girl wrapping an arm around her.

"Food is a very valuable thing, never deprive that from someone especially cookies," I nodded to Allan.

He nodded back, "I agree which is why Skye... I'm looking out for you just in case you get a cookie overdose." I snickered, Skye looked up and shrugged.

"I love your turkey sandwiches anyway." She grinned, gabbing a good 6 triangle slices. Allan laid down side ways, feeding himself some grapes. I helped myself for a few different sandwiches of simple ham tomato to chicken salad. The first bite was absolute heaven, I blinked 5 times to adjust myself properly.

"You okay there Jace?" Allan chuckled, throwing another grape in his mouth.

"Mmmhmmm," I smiled with my mouth full. I may have moaned by how good the food tastes since I haven't eaten since last night besides a protein shake.

"Well dang," Skye muttered staring at me shocked.

"Wha?" I smile, having another big bite.

"That was a hot moan... You better moan for me like that when you eat me." She winked, making a click sound with her mouth. Her flirting has definitely escalated. Have I ever thought about eating Skye?

Well...

"Food! Guys announce it next time!" Sammy falls down at the foot end of Allan, hurriedly grabbing a plate and serving himself. Carolina sat quickly beside him attacking the food too.

"Food? Who said food?" Jayden rushed over with Arthur behind him holding a camera.

"Food is the only thing that gets me this smart," Arthur grins, raising up a banana and biting it, "being shmart ish oll becaush of food." His mouth spoke out in full banana aghast remains.

Dustin squeezed in beside me smiling radiantly shouting, "YES!" I laughed chewing my sandwich in happiness, life was perfect, and everything was how I've always wanted to be.

"Fuck off Chandler! Just fuck off! We are never fucking again!" Brooklyn yelps, strutting herself to the picnic. She flipped him off with the finger, flicking her hair as she sat by Arthur. Her hair whipped his face making him choke on his banana.

"gurgle erk erk." Jayden patted his Arthur's back quickly.

"Choking on the D..nana man?" Chandler laughed, walking over and glaring at Brooklyn. "I didn't talk to you brat, and I'm not going to for a while either. What you did with Liam was low as fuck and you threw my pants to the other side." He shook his head sitting beside Skye and stealing one of her sandwiches making her playfully hit him. Grimacing as he smiled at her with his teeth.

"So guys...." Allan started, still feeding himself Roman God style. "I'm contemplating if we should walk down another 3 hours down, stay the night or jump off a cliff!"

I nodded my head and an evil grin came on, "jump."

"VAAAAT?" Skye hiccupped with everyone else staring at me madly. I excitedly took another bite giving a wink.

"Live life! Did you guys forget there's the lake beneath us?"

"Here Here man! Let's do it!" Jayden high fived me making my grin grow wider.

"But when we jump off, statistically it leads us miles away from our campsite... we wouldn't even know where to head." Arthur commented.

"Which is why we have you man," Allan patted his back.

"I'm in!" Sammy laughed.

"Yes... Yes! AMAZEBERRIES LETS DO IT!" Skye's eyes widened and smiled brightly, jumping to her feet.

"Not now babygirl, we need to rest still and chill out. Plus this view is once in a life time." I tugged her jumper down a little, putting her on my lap.

"Everyone else in though?" She questions.

Everyone ended with agreeing except Brookyln. "Urm... do you know how many nails I can break? Screw that, how many extensions I can lose? And I'm pretty sure you guys are aware that these babes aren't real so..."

"If I got nickel of every time you talked about yourself, I'd be a billionaire, in fact... I'd beat any rich species of all galaxies." Chandler laughed, slurping his drink.

"Burn.." Jayden whispered giving me and Chandler and high five. We all cackled feasting on the food, eventually Brooklyn agreed since she didn't want to walk down another 3 hours.

We lounged around and ate, played games, slept a little all over each other and talked. 5 hours past and we knew it was time.

"Shit..." Sammy mumbled, staring down at the cliff.

I hesitated when I looked over, the water sparkled in deception knowing what was to come. "Fuck..." I muttered. Not ready for this. And then I thought about Skye and her head... I looked over at her, she smiled radiantly, clutching on her bag admiring the view.

"Ready Jace?" She looked up excitedly.

Her hazel eyes held so much life and wilderness, hopes, dreams and love. I held her hand tight in mine, "I'm ready baby girl." Everyone stood back a little in preparation for the jump. "Ohhhh cow shit." Jayden nervously laughed, with everyone else cringing and undecided.

The drop was at least... a good 10 meters high. Pardon, I forgot to add an extra 0. I shook my arms and shrugged the frightened feeling off, "Fuck it!" I mumbled, "Okay guys, in 3..." The waves seemed more intense now, lakes have waves? Or an ocean opening to the other side of the forest? "2..." My palms got sweaty, I rechecked that my bag was tightly strapped around me. This could definitely beat any fucking rollercoaster or drop. "1..."

Fuck Fuck Fuck

My eyes bulged as I ran up with Skye, a few feet off and I jumped. Air rushed against me fast, my hair flew up and I stared down and about, the rush and frenzy was ecstasy. Slow Motion, everyone's faces were filled with laughter, concentration and wilderness. Breeze past my cheeks and my arms flew high with my clothing clinging on to me. The gravity blew me away yet pulled me in, it was a rush of glee fury.

My hand was held tight in Skye's, her fingers playing against my forehand. Her eyes sparkled with freedom and lust. Her hair flew up with her beanie clung to her, and her body trembled in delight.

My eyes adjusted to the seconds of a flawless sight, from here it really was just ocean. And right on the horizon, more bushes of trees encircled. My lip ring became colder in the fall, frosting my mouth. I was light weight, courageous with no fear. And in the tens of seconds of falling, I was in captured with utter happiness and dare.

Everyone moaned with ecstasy.

Icy cold water surrounded me whole, gulping me in a low depth. I looked around and saw the others fall in close by. Swimming up towards air, I came on top breathing heavily and shouting. Shouting the pleasure and rush. All the guys and girls screamed out too, "YES!" "MY huirrrr" "FOREVER!" "AMAZEBERRIES!!!" "THAT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE!" "Oh My GOD" "I THINK I JUST FACED MY FEAR!!" "WOOHOO!" "SO LUCKY I DIDN'T SHIT MYSELF..." "I LOST A FUCKING DORITO CHIP DAMMIT!"

We shouted to the air, to the sky, to nature, to anything that enclosed us. Cheering out our happiness and urgency of feeling alive. Looking at each other over the waves, we smiled, we accepted, and we were genuinely content. Looking over I saw the shore of a short beach, sand shrouded over grass. "Over there!!!" Swimming over and having every few breaths, it was barely a few tens of meters till I got to shore. My wet clothes clung to me tight as I pulled myself on the sandy grass, a smile never leaving my cold lips. Throwing off my bag, I fell down on a sandy patch, laying down in starfish form.

"Fuck yes!" Jayden cheered, shaking off his bag and pulling off his wet jacket and shirt.

"That was honestly the best moment of my life," Allan agreed, falling down with a happy grin.

"ROUND TWO ROUND TWO!" Skye laughed, skipping over and slipping off her jacket falling beside me. "Mm," she murmurs placing her hand on my chest and hovering over my lips. The usual trance and tremor of delight filled me with her little hand, my heart beat was no longer fast from the rush but in a slow pace. Instantly I cupped her cheek, surprising me of how warm it is.

"That is probably the second best thing I have ever done in my life, or gone through," I whispered, no longer having strength in my voice. Safe to say I was weak to her touch.

"And what is the first?" A sincere smile came across her lips, her eyes staring into mine contently.

"Letting you take my big cookie."

Skye's features went a little dark and luminous, "your cookie? Are you saying we should?"

"Skye!!! No No, Oh God no! I meant when we were 3, oh lord no!" I laughed wrapping her arm in my arms, giving her a little squeeze. "Well.." I began, "if you want to we can... as long as you're ready. I would never rush you, ever."

Her eyes washed over me, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Then a flop sided grin spread, "well I mean... It's not like I haven't thought about it but..."

I smiled kissing her chin, "we'll wait, we just became official. We have the time in the world, especially since you know that-"

"You'll ask me to marry you?" Skye interjected smiling softly, I choked surprised. Well yes, of course. But was she okay with it?

"Ooh what is you twoooo talkin about?" Sammy coos, sitting cross legged beside me.

"Remember, if you want to get into her cookie you probably will have to use a lot of milk," Jayden snickered coming along too with Chandler.

"Wait Jay, that will only make her cookie soggy though," Chandler remarked. I groaned, protectively holding my Skye.

"No no, remember kids, Jace is the cookie monster and he eats Skye's cookies." Arthur agreed jumping along too.

"And I thought you were the mature one of the group," I glared staring up at them.

"Oh boys, you're just jealous that you're deprived from cookies so I wouldn't be talking!" Skye giggles, pulling herself off me that left me to meet the cold wetness of reality.

"Skye!" I pouted, opening my arms beckoning for her to come back. "I need Skye cuddles!!!"

Skye chuckled, bringing her body back down replacing the cold with her warmth.

"Wow," Chandler scrunched his nose, "See I will never be like that! Ever."

"Watch what you say CD, reality might just bite you in the ass." Skye winked.

"Woop guys, back to the cookie conversation. Skye's the one with the cookie fetish, so technically it's Skye that will wet Jace's cookie with her milk right?" Jayden commented, I turned exhaling and giving him a deathly look.

"Yeah..." Sammy agreed, "Skye will be eating his baked cookies, fresh out of the oven."

Skye twitched her eye giving them a deathly look, they may of forgot her painful punches that had a definite Mohammad Ali blood line. "I'm giving you 3 seconds to run." She warned.

"Fuck it, I'll give them 1." I grinned devilishly ready to jump up with Skye to take them down. In an instant we both jumped up at the scrambling boys running for their lives. Skye went straight for Jayden and Arthur, I aimed for Sammy and Chandler.

"Awh come on guys, we need to stick together if we want to get back to the campsite." I shouted after them with utmost innocence.

"Yeah, to put us over a fire with an apple in our mouths!" Sammy yelped, I nodded to myself... that is true. I'm sure Carolina would love to eat him anyway.

"Come here little boys and let the Skyerminator take you on a little treat!" Skye laughed evilly, chasing them. I'd definitely give it 2 minutes till one, two and three is down from Skye's talented punch. Then the last, will be cleaning up the mess.

Well damn... I thought.

Chandler's pants is falling off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter just before I'm 17 little mysteries! x Ugh, I'm feeling old, yet I'm stuck in a short body. That's cool, thanks man... thanks for giving me a midget body. I can definitely reach cookies from cupboards.... With a stool.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Mr Goddess? Yes I know I know it's a girl version of God, I've been aware since I made the nickname. The only reason it is "Goddess" is because it reveals something later on in the chapters, the nickname wasn't just because. But I will be changing it to something like "Mr Pecs" or "Mr Cheesy" not sure yet, since I've gotten kind of a lot of complaints haha. I guess the shocking revelation connected to the original nickname won't be revealed? Oop, or will it?

Comment (which you have literally over a thousand times, thank you!) ~ Vote ~ Take a Risk ~ & Fantasize

-Mysteries

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
889K 23.8K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
730K 14.3K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...