Boy/Friend?

Od Wenders

Angelina Mathews thought that Spencer Edwards was her everything and a perfect boyfriend until she started fe... Více

Boy/Friend?
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.2)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 3)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt. 4)
Boy/Friend? (Chap.5)
Boy/Friend? (Chapt.6)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 7)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 8)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 9)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 10)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 11)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 12)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 13)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 14)
Boy/Friend? (chap. 15)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 17)
Boy/Friend? (Chap 18)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 19)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 20)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 21)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 22)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 23)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 24)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 25)
Boy/Friend? (Chap. 26)
Epilogue

Boy/Friend? (Chap. 16)

388 11 1
Od Wenders

Recap:

“Angie I really need to talk to you,” I hear Daniel say from behind me.

“Leave me the fuck alone!” I yell at him. I’m hurt, disappointed, sad, and most of all mad. I keep walking away fast then I hear words that I wish weren’t said making me stop.

“I have a son,” Daniel starts saying.

*****************

Chapter 16:

Angie’s P.O.V.

That can’t be true. He can’t have a son.

“I should have found a way yesterday to tell you but you didn’t answer your phone and I couldn’t go out unless it was with someone. I’m sorry Angie,” Daniel says to me.

I turn around and look at him. He looks sad but it doesn’t look like he’s lying.

“I need to be with my son Angie. I can’t leave him when I just found out I had one in the first place.” He has a son…

“Let me guess. He’s Pamela’s and you guys want to be together like a family,” I tell him.

“I just want my son but Pamela doesn’t want him to have parents who never tried to making it work. She’s also not letting me be with him unless me and her are together.”

“That’s stupid,” I tell him.

“It’s not stupid. He’s my son and you could understand me here a little,” he says to me rudely.

“How do you even know he’s yours?” I ask him.

He shakes his head and gives me this face like if he’s saying I can’t believe you just said that. “He’s my son Angie. I know he is.” he tells me.

“Well congrats Daniel Jackson! I wish you the best with your little family!” I tell him sarcastically and just walk away but then start running down the hall crying. I go outside and go to the football field and sit on the bleachers. Some people are around me looking at me like I’m a freak but I don’t care. I ignore them and just cry with my head in my hands.

When the bell rings to go to class I feel like leaving school since I have class with Daniel in the morning but I can’t ditch anymore. I wipe my eyes with the sleeves of my sweater and take my small mirror out of my bag and try to fix myself to look okay. I don’t want people thinking my life is over just because me and Daniel are over even though it feels like it is. I also don’t want them to think I care about him and his….son. As I walking back through the hallway doors I decide to ignore people’s stares and just walk to class. When I get in everyone is staring at me. I notice all the seats are full except the one next to Daniel of course. I see him and he doesn’t smile or anything.

“I’m surprised to see you,” Mr. Drew tells me.

I just sit down and look straight ahead. I tune everyone out and just listen to my civics teacher even though I’m bored out of mind. Then I see Daniel slip a paper in front of me. I ignore in and throw in the floor with my book.

“Angie talk to me,” Daniel whispers to me.

I raise my hand.

“Yes Ms. Mathews?” Mr. Drew asks.

“Daniel is bothering me,” I tell him.

“Is there a problem Mr. Jackson?” he says to Daniel.

“No. Just misunderstanding,” Daniels says annoyed. I just smile.

After that Daniel stops trying to talk to me and class actually goes by fast and before you know it school is over and I’m heading to detention.

“Well I never thought I’d see you here,” Ms. Carson our school P.E. teacher tells me. “I always thought you were one of the goods ones back in freshman year.”

“Well people change,” I tell her as I sign the paper.

“I can tell. Anyways you and Mr. Henderson will be cleaning and folding the towels we use for the teams.” That’s easy I tell myself. At least I don’t have to clean up bathrooms or something. When she’s done explaining what I have to do I head over to the boys locker room where this so called Dylan Henderson is going to be working with me for a week.

“Hello?” I say when I enter the locker room. No one answers so I keep walking through the empty locker room. Great this guy didn’t show up now I’m going to have to do this alone. “Hello?” I ask again. I turn around to go back to tell Ms. Carson and bump right into someone. Then yell.

Ahhhhh!”

“Am I that scary looking?” the guy I bumped into says trying not to smile.

I put a hand on my chest. “You just scared me for a sec.” I tell him. “Are you Dylan?

“Depends who wants to know,” he says raising an eyebrow.

“Angie Mathews.” I say sticking my hand out for him to shake it. He takes his out of his pockets and smiles.

“Dylan Henderson but I bet you knew that already,” he says still holding my hand. I look at it and he lets it go. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay, I’m hard to resist huh?” Did I just say I’m hard to resist? What is wrong with me? I start blushing and look away from him.

He laughs. “Well you are pretty.” I can feel my face getting hot again. He laughs again.

“You’re even prettier when you blush.” Great he noticed.

“I’m not pretty. I’m just Angie. Let’s get to work please,” I say changing the subject.

“If you say so Angie,” he says. “So how’d you get this awful job in the first place?” Awful job? How can washing and folding towels be awful?

“What do you mean?” I ask him as I follow him to where all the dirty towels are.

“Didn’t Ms. Carson tell you?”

“Yeah. She told me we’ll be washing and folding towels,” I tell him.

“Washing yes. But by hand.” She so did not tell me that.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. Let’s get to work,” he says pointing to the pile of dirty towels by a big sink. I groan and feel like a week of detention is going to take forever.

“So how’d someone like you get detention?” he asks as he’s scrubbing dirt of a towel.

“For ditching. Stupid really. In the end it wasn’t even worth it.”

“Ditching?” he asks then laughs. “Badass.” I give him a weird look. He smiles.

“Why are you here?”

“Possession of drugs on school campus and having a weapon on me.” I feel my eyes go wide and my mouth drop open. I take a step back.

“Yo…you are kidding right?” I stutter.

“Why? Do you believe me?” he says trying not to smile.

“No…Yes…Maybe…” I tell him truthfully.

“I got into a fight with Cory Tanks.” he tells me. Then that reminds me of the rumors I heard about Cory having a black eye.

“You beat up Cory Tanks? The football player?” I ask.

“Guy doesn’t know how to fight. Don’t know how he plays football,” Dylan says shaking his head.

“I don’t know either,” I say as I finish rinsing a towel getting it ready to put it in the dryer that I’m glad works.

Dylan and I work together and talk about the sports in our school and how good or bad they are when out of sudden we hear someone come in but not alone. I stop what I’m doing and Dylan does too. We listen to them.

“I already told you we have to be a real couple if you want to see your son. If you don’t want to be with me you can’t be with him.”

It’s Daniel and Pamela.

“I’m already with you dammit!” Daniel says angrily.

“I want the old Daniel! The one who loved me and wanted me around!” Pamela yells.

“I’ve changed and you have changed too!”

“Well I suggest you either start acting like you do want me or if not say goodbye to Johnny,” Pamela says then it gets quiet. I here someone slam against the lockers and I run out to see if someone got hurt. I regret coming out. I see Daniel has Pamela against the locker and there eyes are closed and they’re making out. Her hands are around his neck and his hands are on his waist. I can’t bare to see it anymore so I run out.

“Angie,” I hear someone say behind me. I’m not going to stop because it could be Daniel. “Come back.” I feel him grab my arm and I turn around getting ready to push him away but it’s not Daniel. It’s Dylan. I look at the ground and close my eyes telling myself I’m not going to cry. I have to get over him. He has to be with her not me. They have a son.

“What’s wrong?” he asks lifting my face. I open my eyes.

“We went out,” I tell Dylan. “We well I mean he broke things off with me this morning.”

“Oh you’re the girl everyone has been talking about this morning.”

“Yeah I guess,” I say trying not to be upset.

“He’s stupid for breaking up with you,” he says.

“Angie,” I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and this time it’s Daniel. I turn back to look at Dylan and he lifts me face getting closer to me.

“I’ll do you a favor…but I get one in…return” Dylan says as I feel his lips against mine. He kisses me softly and I get what he means by the favor. He’s trying to make Daniel jealous.

*******************

So I hope you liked it. Comment and Vote please.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

624K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...