His Possession {Major editing}

Da AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... Altro

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 41~ Poor Evan

45.8K 1.4K 138
Da AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 41~

I gasped feeling arms pick me up, my eyes snapped open quickly "shh" Daddy said holding me and I sighed looking at Mason laying there. "Dr. Reynolds has to do new tests" he said walking out the room holding me.

"He's going to get his wife to help him again" he said, I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. "How you feeling Cookie Monster?" He asked rubbing my back, "I miss him" I whispered making him sigh. "I know you do" he said kissing my head, "is it supposed to be this painful?" I mumbled.

"It's very painful" he mumbled to himself, I looked at his face as he had a distant look in his eyes. Probably thinking about Mom.

"How did you get through it? Mom not being here and all" I asked, "well I had you. That was enough to get me back on my feet" he said kissing my forehead. "Derek helped a lot too" he said

"I remember" I said thinking about Alpha forcing Dad to get back on his feet and take care of himself while taking care of me as well.

"Mason will make it" he said snapping me out of my thoughts, "he's tough" he said and I just hugged him silently. "I'm glad you're here" I whispered making him tighten his hold around me.

****
I walked into the room looking around, I quietly walked to the crib seeing Scott laying there playing with his toy. He looked up at me and smiled making me smile, "Hi handsome" I said softly.

He sat up looking at me and raised his arms making my heart melt, I picked him up holding him on my hip and he smiled playing with my necklace.

"Where's your Daddy?" I asked looking around the room, "I'm here" Evan said walking out the bathroom shirtless. "I see he woke up" he said drying his hair, "yeah" I chuckled staring at Scott.

"What's up?" Evan asked going to his drawer grabbing a shirt "I was wondering what you were going to do with the witch" I said making him clench his jaw.

"We don't know yet. But she's still in the cells" he said putting on his shirt, "have you spoken to her? Interrogated her or anything?"

"No. I'm not letting anyone near her-"

"Why not? She could escape again"

"Our Alpha is in a coma. The pack isn't exactly taking it well, especially when their Luna almost got killed right in our home" he muttered making me sigh.

"Have you taken a break?" I asked "I don't need one-"

"Yes you do. You need time away from all this drama and be with your son" I said making him look at me. He looked at Scott in my arms still playing with my necklace, "I can't" he said with a pained expression. "It's my responsibility to take care of the pack while Mason is... isn't here" he said looking down.

"You're putting to much on yourself. You need to take one thing at a time. Not everything all at once. Just watching you stresses me out" I mumbled , "I'm fine Jordyn" he said making me look at him.

"Evan. You need a break" I said more sternly making him clench his jaw. "Jordyn-"

"I'm serious" I said walking closer, "Jordyn I already said I'm -"

"Evan!" We heard and I tightened my hold around Scott quickly holding him close to me. Aarlik ran in the room panting "what is it?" Evan asked

"We got her" he said making us frown. "Who?"

"Anna. We found Anna. She's down in the cells" he said making me tense. I looked at Evan seeing his eyes darken

Oh no...

****
I sat in the room holding Scott on my lap staring at Dr. Reynolds changing Mason's gauze, "would you look at that" he grinned making me sit up. "He's healed!" He said smiling widely "that's good. That's great right?" I said as Scott squealed throwing his toy across the room wide eyed as if he understood.

"It's progress" Dr. Reynolds chuckled at Scott, I sighed kissing Scott's head staring at Mason. "You don't know if he'll wake up... Do you?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head "I'm afraid not" he said and I bit my lip, "could it be a spell?" I asked.

"We don't know-"

"That creature.... She did something to him. What if she was a witch?" I asked making him look at me "she's a shapeshifter Luna-"

"So-"

"I know your desperate for anything Luna and I'm sorry but we're doing everything we can to get him back" he said looking at me with pity making Sarafina growl lowly.

I looked down at Scott sighing and he looked up at me. The door opened making us look seeing Evan with dark eyes, "Evan?"

"I think you were right. I do need a break with my son" he said walking to me but I stood up tensely holding Scott closer. "Give me my son!"

"Not until you calm down!" I snapped making Scott whimper holding my shirt in his tiny fists. "Mr. Langdon she's right. Your wolf is out and we're not risking your sons safety"Dr. Reynolds said standing in front of me.

"The woman I love is down in a cell right now-"

"We know that. And we're sorry but-"

"I just want my son" Evan mumbled walking closer "Evan you need to calm down" I said as Scott put his head on my chest. "I can't!" He yelled making me jump, "dr. Reynolds can you please take Scott?"

He looked at me like I was crazy "I need to calm him down. Please" I said and he sighed taking Scott from my arms. I bit my lip walking to Evan, "come on-"

"No!"

"Evan Now!" I snapped back at him, he growled walking away angrily and I sighed following behind him. I grabbed his sleeve pulling him out back and he pushed my hand away from him.

"I want my son-"

"How many times do we have to say it? We're not letting you near him until you calm down"

"I can't calm down! She's down there. She's like a whole different person" he muttered running his fingers through his hair. "What happened?"

"S-she was just acting like she didn't even care about me or anything. She was just a whole different person" he said sitting on the grass, "how could I not see?" He whispered to himself closing his eyes.

I sat on the grass next to him hugging my legs staring at him, "I don't even think she ever loved me-"

"I think she did. You two are mates-"

"She didn't act like she did. She even threatened me" he said laying down, "maybe it's not really her-"

"No it's her... I know it is" he said looking at the sky, "I just don't understand why she would do this! Why would she go through so much just to have it tumble down? I just want to know why" he said wiping his face. My heart broke feeling how much pain he's in.

"I'm sorry" I whispered looking down, "I just want to get out of here. I want to forget-"

"I don't think you can be able to forget" I mumbled honestly, "I don't know what else to do" he rasped making me look at him.

No.

He's crying.

My heart broke moving closer to him, I pulled him to me and he put his head in my lap crying. I wiped his tears away hugging him, "I don't know what to do anymore" he whispered "I know" I whispered back holding him as he cried.

Sarafina wined quietly and I just closed my eyes wishing everything could go back to the way it was...

****
I looked in the room at Evan sleeping with Scott curled up against his chest. I smiled softly at them putting a blanket over them, I bit my lip walking out the room closing the door behind me.

I leaned against it staring out into the dark hallway, 'I don't think you should do it' sarafina mumbled.

Well do you have any ideas? Cause I'd love to hear it

'Don't be such a smart ass. I'm just thinking of your safety'

I honestly don't care anymore. I just want this to be over with.

I walked down the hall quietly biting my lip and spotted Aarlik outside. I took a deep breath walking out the house making him look up. He frowned walking to me "is everything okay?" He asked

"I need you to help me" I said walking to him meeting him half way. "Anything Luna" he said. "I need to speak to the witch" I said making him freeze, "I can't let you do that" he said "Please. I won't be long, I just need to ask her somethings" I said "she just tried to kill you yesterday and you want to speak with her? Why?"

"She can be able to help Mason" I said making him sigh "yet she could kill you. I'm not letting that happen"

"Well I'm not letting Mason stay in a coma nor let anyone else get hurt! So you will take me to see her right now!" I snapped making him lower his head.

"Yes Luna" he mumbled with a clenched jaw, he sighed walking towards the cells and I bit my lip following him and he opened the doors.

"Watch your step" he mumbled walking down the steep stairs, I held on to his shoulder walking down and he sighed as we entered the cell area.

"Are you sure?" He asked turning to me and I nodded, he sighed clenching his jaw walking down the hall. I followed behind him looking at the cells and stopped in front of a door.

"Why is she here?" A guard asked "she made me" Aarlik muttered in distaste. "Luna you can't-"

"I can do as I please. Now open the door" I said keeping my head held high even though I was terrified.

The guard looked at me then at Aarlik with an uncertain look, he sighed taking out his keys and walked to the door unlocking it. "Jordyn don't" Aarlik said "I'll be right out" I mumbled as he opened the door, I took a deep breath and entered the dark cell...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
2.9M 121K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
61.8K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
665K 18.4K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...