Apartment B-4

By padmishackleholics

After running away from her old life, Elena moves to California to start a new one. There, she gets an apartm... More

Greetings
The Wingman Can
Date Night
THE Night
Girl's Night Out
Jess to Impress
The Surf is Up
Lies and Pain
Flashbacks and Retracks
Masquerade
Winter Wonderland
Family Matters
Moving On.... Maybe
The Funeral
Lost Items and Lip Pencil
One Year Later
Wedding Day
A New Beginning
Epilogue

The Meeting

870 41 28
By padmishackleholics

ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up Monday morning with a nervous pit in my stomach. I would be seeing Mr. Grant, I mean Kyle. I heard shuffling outside my room, so I got up.

"Dean?" I called.

"Hey," he said smiling.

"Hey," I said holding the "y".

"You look like crap," he told me.

"Didn't get much sleep," I replied.

"Well I did. After the boring movie you made me watch. I haven't slept like that in years," he snickered.

"The Notebook is not a boring movie! It's a love story, and it is a classic and is so beautiful!" I told him.

"Oh please! It's boring! The only reason you watch it is because Ryan Gosling is in it!" he said laughing.

I paused.

"Yeah! That's what I thought!" he bragged.

"Come on! You didn't even shed a tear at the end!?" I asked.

"Lena, that was the most expected ending in the world! Just as bad as the Titanic! If I could prevent the Titanic from sinking I would. Not because of all the deaths, but because then they wouldn't make that stupid movie!" he replied.

"Leonardo DiCaprio was a phenominal..." I started before he interrupted.

"Here we go with the men again!" he said.

"I don't like the movies because of the hot guys! It's an added bonus, but I don't watch it just for them!" This conversation was extremely pointless.

"You know what Dean, I'm dropping this and taking a shower," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

"I hate The Notebook still. Awful movie," he said to himself.

I just chuckled and walked in.

I went to the shower and got ready. I wore a nice dress that accented my body. I needed to make sure that I looked my best. It distracted me from the fact that I got absolutely no sleep. I wore a tight, black dress that stopped in the middle of my thigh. In addition, I had on my silver heels that made me look really tall. My brown hair was straight and laying down my back. Now, I just had to pass the test.

I walked outside my room to see Dean's reaction.

"Hey Lena, I think we..." He stared. His eyes were wide open.

"What?" I asked.

"Damn," was all he said.

"I take it that I passed?" I said laughing.

"Wooooow," he said.

"Alright, so I'm going to go to work. I was thinking pasta for dinner? I'll pick up some beer on the way home. And Dean. Pick up your jaw from the floor," I said winking.

--------------

I got to the office as usual today. I did my normal routine of preparing Mr. Grant's usual coffee and setting any new things on his desk. He usually came in an hour after I did. Today, he was early.

"Good morning Elena," he said smiling at me.

"Mr. Grant," I said looking at him.

He walked into his office and sat down.

"Elena, may I have a word with you?" I heard him call.

I got up and walked into his office.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked nervously.

"Uh yes," he stood up awkwardly. "I wanted to talk about what happened Saturday."

"Okay, yeah that's probably a good idea," I said looking at the floor.

He walked over to me and touched my chin.

"I really like you," he started. "I liked what happened, and I wished that guy didn't interrupt."

"Me too," I said moving closer to him. "I like your tie," I said as I pulled him closer, pulling on it.

He now stood in front of me. There was a small space in between us that was getting smaller by the second. I saw him getting closer. His lips crashed into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he grabbed my waist. His lips were firm but tender. It was wonderful until the phone rang.

"Ugggghhhhh," Kyle whined. "What is with these interruptions?"

He grabbed the phone.

"Kyle Grant," he said winking at me.

"Yeah I'll have her send it over right now," he said.

"Elena? Hey I'm sorry but Lindley asked if you would send her the contracts for the deal with Bing Associates," he told me.

"Yeah sure thing. I'll send them over right now," I started to leave.

"Wait," he said coming closer. He grabbed my waist and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Dinner. Friday," he told me and winked.

I smiled and left the office.

------------

DEAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I came home from work and saw Elena cooking. It smelt absolutely amazing. She even had a beer ready for me.

"So... How was work?" I said winking at her.

"It was good. Really good actually," she replied winking back.

"So? You and Kyle?" I asked her.

"Me and Kyle," she said smiling.

"That's great!" I told her.

"We have a date Friday!" She said excitedly.

"Nice Lena! So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"Well, there's dinner and then I was thinking we could watch Gossip Girl?" She asked.

"Ehhhh I don't know about that," I told her.

"Please! It's really good. I promise!" She whined.

I signed and looked at her.

"Fine," I said.

"Yay!" She jumped up and down.

--------------

She turned on Gossip Girl. I will never admit it, but it was pretty good. I looked at her as she watched the show. Watching her was like watching a baby sleep. It's just so peaceful and relaxing. She would sit there and bite her lip when she would think or get confused. When certain men would come on, she would freak out and smile.

I would never admit this to anyone though because I am Dean Winchester. I am a ladies man, but she makes me feel different.

We continued to watch the show in silence until I broke it.

"Serena is hot," I said.

"Shut up Dean," she said laughing.

"No. I mean like she's really hot!"

"Dean, I'm trying to watch!" she said.

She got a little angry that I interrupted, but that didn't stop me.

"So Nate likes Serena, who likes Dan, but Nate is Blair's boyfriend and Chuck likes Blair," I said confused.

"Yes Dean," she said annoyed.

"You know, Blair is pretty hot too," I said.

She gave me the death stare.

Well then. My bad!

She stared back at the television.

"So what is with Blair? She's constantly hating on Serena! Like what did she even do wrong? I know she didn't tell her why she was leaving, but maybe if she would just shut up and ask then Serena might tell her the truth!" I said getting annoyed at the show.

She just looked at me and started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just nothing," she said laughing some more.

"Lena what?" I said laughing.

"You're fangirling," she said laughing some more.

"Fangirling?" I said confused.

"It's uh... It's when you get overly excited about a fictional thing. Like a show or book," she said laughing some more.

"I am NOT fangirling," I said.

"Suit yourself," she said laughing.

We continued to watch the show. She lied in my arms and we just watched it together. It was nice.

It was until we both started drifting that we decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight Serena," I told her winking.

"Goodnight Nate, or Dan, whichever one you ship," she said winking back.

Ship?

"Wait what does ship mean?"

No answer.

"Lena?"

I just heard a slight giggle in the next room.

I smiled to myself before falling into a deep sleep.

Shout out to my BDFF Katherine_Dean_ I love you boo!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.4K 28
Dean and Elena story. Supernatural and the vampire diaries. Deanlena for life
93.2K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...
24.9K 876 41
Sophia lives a normal life with Bobby who has taken her in as his own. Everything changes when the Winchester boys return. Read and follow Sophia in...
221K 3.3K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...