The Nerd Is Back Bitches! (CU...

Von dreamyperson

What will happen if the nerd you just always bully before comes back? Not only that, she's now the super-hott... Mehr

TEASER
I'm going back BITCHES!
Nerd is that you?
The Nerd and the Jerk Finally meets.
The Nerd's Best friend
The Flirt is here.
The Flirt The Nerd and The Jock crossed paths.
The Nerd's name
Back of Flirt
Prank.
Screwed
Date with the Jerk.
The Oreo!
Dad.
Want some Tampons?
Jealous
First Love
Ring That Bell.
Party
Could This Day Gets Any better?
Cat Fight
Good And Bad Day
I Love You Nerd [END]
EPILOGUE

Goodbye America, Hello BITCHES

17.4K 353 83
Von dreamyperson

"Eli alam mo ba na ang ganda, ganda mo? (Eli do you know that you're so beautiful?)" he said as he reach out and tuck a hair behind my ear. Up to this day, I still can't believe it that William Evans the most popular boy in school have asked me out! Like HOLY SHIT!

Who would have thought?!

"T-thanks" I blush. "Hey" he suddenly hold my hand, "Can I kiss you?" he asked. I blushed even more, I feel like a marshmallow right now!

W-what? kiss? I don't know.

I haven't had my first kiss yet because Will's my first boyfriend! Ever.

"Can I? Please Elizabeth?" he smiled at me, and all wishful thinking went out of the window. With just one smile... I gave up everything.

"....O-okay" I agreed, then slowly our faces closes to each other and our lips touched....

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

I reached for my alarm and slammed my palm on the button to make it stop, I groaned as I look at the time.

"6:00 a.m." I sat up and stretch my arms over to my head as I yawn. What a bad dream, of all dreams why that? Is it because we're going back to the Philippines?

God! That was a total nightmare!

I fixed my bed then went down stairs to see if Mom's already awake. I smell bacon and toasted bread, yup she's awake alright.

"Mmmm... I smell something delicious." I said

"Oh you're finally awake."

"Yeah, bad dream." I sat down on the chair.

"Tell me about it." Mom placed a plate full of Bacon's and toasted bread in front of me. YUMMY!

Mom sat down on the chair across me, waiting for me to start talking.

"Come on, tell me! I am curious!"

"Aren't you always?" I chuckled,

"Elizabeth" she said with her

'Superior voice'

"Okay, okay." I said in defeat, I don't know if the closeness between mom and me is a good thing. Sometimes it is, some times its not. "It's about Will okay? I dreamed... Something about my past. You know when I was still blinded by his fake love for me" I forked a bacon and shove it inside my mouth.

What? Sometimes I'm sloppy when I eat. And it's a freaking bacon! Its a requirement to be messy when eating a bacon.

"Are you ready to see him? I mean... There's a chance you just might bump into him." Mom pours me a glass of juice.

"Mom I'm ready, I promise. I won't let him or them control my life anymore." I smiled at her

"Okay." She gave me back a smile, Mom went to her seat and started eating.

Am I really ready tho? I mean... I... I want them to see me, I want them to see the girl they used to step on. I want them to regret everything they've done to me... I want them to feel the hurt I felt before I--- The sound of the doorbell pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Let me guess, it's Jonathan." I told Mom before answering the door and... I was right. It was him.

"Hey!" he greeted, I leaned my shoulder on the door frame,

"What the hell are you doing here?" It's so early and he's here already to piss me off?!

"I came to see you off, of course!" again, he let himself in and went straight to the dinning room.

"Good Morning Mrs. Pierce," Jonathan greeted as he sat down on the chair beside me, "Looks like I'm on time for breakfast!" Jonathan grab one toasted bread from my plate, "Hey!" I slap his hand, "Mine" I said as I sat down.

"Here you go Jonathan. Eli here is a little selfish with food" Mom offers Jonathan a plate with toasted bread and some bacon.

"She's always selfish Mrs. Pierce." Jonathan took a bite from his bread and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So Jonathan, are you the only one who's going to see us off?" Mom asked

"... Um mm... No, Jessica, Matt, Nick, Sarah and Angeline are coming too."

"All of them?" I asked, he nods

"You have such good friends Elizabeth." Mom smiled at me. Yeah unlike when I was still in the Philippines they're all REAL.

Jonathan took out his phone "Jessica and Matt just texted me... They're coming to the airport they said." Jonathan scrolled down to read another text, " Nick, Sarah and Angeline are coming here right now" he said as he munch on his toasted bread.

I immediately eat all my food and run upstairs.

"Elizabeth! Where are you going?!" Mom called, "Bath!" I shouted.

I went straight in the shower and took a nice long bath.

**********

When I got out I saw Jonathan lying on my bed while reading Twilight,

"Nathan, get out please. I'm going to get dressed." I said as I took out a red V-neck shirt and a high-waist brown short.

"Then get dressed, don't mind me. I'm reading a book" he lifted the book with a smug smile on his face, I threw him a look then went back to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Hey! Don't Vampires used to burn in the sunlight? Not Sparkle?" he shouted,

"I don't know." I step out of the bathroom with a towel on my head, "That's fiction and" I snatched my book away from him "Stop messing with my things" I put it back on where it belongs.

Jonathan sat up, "What do the Philippines look like?" he suddenly asked, I grab my blower and sat beside him

"Well... Home I guess." I turn on the blower and start drying my hair.

"Do you guys really need to go back? I mean don't you love it here?"

"We do love it here, this place... This place made me what I am now."

"Then why are you guys going back?"

"We have too, My Grandma asked us too. She said she misses me and mom, besides she's old, she needs us there" I turn of the blower and start combing my hair,

"What a pain" he whispered but I still heard it.

I stopped combing my hair and faced him

"Come on Jonathan it's not like we won't have any communication Facebook is there, twitter, viber, Instagram and skype. Don't be sad." I smiled. He just blew out a big sighed.

He just looked at me then opened his mouth but closed it again.

"Elizabeth! Your friends are here!" Mom called from downstairs,

"Come on!" I poke Jonathan "Get your skinny ass up there Nick, Sarah and Angeline are here." I pulled him out of my bed.

"Just to clear one thing, my ass isn't skinny. some girls love to grab it." he said as he follows behind and I just roll my eyes.

When I got down Nick, Sarah and Angeline were sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Hey! How're you guys doing?" I said, their heads snap towards to my direction then... They stood up and run towards me and hugged me REALLY tight!

"Eli!" Sarah said,

"You bitch! You didn't even tell us that today is your flight!" Angeline smiled

"Eli, you're horrible! We're your friends and you didn't even told us! Only Jonathan!" Nick looked at Jonathan.

"G-guys... Hey, I can't breathe" I manage to say.

They all said "Oh" and stop hugging me.

"Thanks for sparring my life" I grin at them.

"I hate you Eli! You didn't even text us or leave a message about you going back to the Philippines" Angeline frowned at me.

"Yeah, we had to hear it from Nathan" Nick pointed out to Jonathan.

"Hey! At least I texted you guys, especially you Nick" Jonathan defended himself.

"Sorry guys, it's just I really hate goodbyes, and I don't want to say goodbye to anyone 'cause I know we'll still meet again" I smiled

"Then why did you tell Jonathan?" Sarah asked,

"I didn't tell him anything, I don't even know how he knew about me leaving." I looked at him "How did you?" I asked

He started whistling like he didn't heard what I just said, I narrowed my gaze at him "Jonathan." I called again and this time he looked at me and after a couple of seconds staring at each other he finally spoke, "I heard you talking to your Mom once, you said about you were leaving so... That's how I knew."

"You eavesdropped on me?" I frown.

"No! I over heard, there's a difference okay?" he said in his defence.

I shook my head "Well what's done is done."

"Eli, are you ready?" Mom said showing up all dressed up, I look at the time 7:20 a.m. shit! our flight!

"You're leaving already!" They shouted.

"You guys could come to the airport if you want too" Mom offers and they all agreed

Mom and I carried our luggage's and things inside the mini-van mom rented for our ride to the airport, Nick, Sarah, Angeline and Jonathan help us with our luggage. On our way to the airport Angeline keeps on taking pictures. She said for memories and instagram, while Sarah, she's been telling me to be always in contact with them, and to Skype with them everyday.

I can't help but laugh. I saw Jonathan, he was quiet. I wonder why?

Jonathan and silence don't go together okay? Its like... No...

When we arrive at the airport, Jessica and Matt shows up.

Uh-oh... I think I know where these two came from, "ELI!" Jess run towards me with her arms open wide, seems like she wants to hug me but, NO!

I avoid her then she looked at me "No! Not after what you just did with Matt!" I stated,

"How did you know?" she frowns at me, I crossed my arms over to my chest

"Cause your blouse is inside out, you two... Even though you're dating each other you shouldn't do it to often you might catch aids." I warned them.

"I don't have aids Eli so she's safe with me." Matt grins.

I roll my eyes at them,

"Hey guys! One last picture please? With all of us!" Angeline said,

"I'll take your picture" Mom volunteer. So we all got together not bothering who's on each others side. Once Mom said the "CHEESE" we all said "Melt that CHEESE!"

All of them gave me one last hug, Mom and I went inside, I was waving at them and so they are. "ELIZABETH!" Jonathan shouted, it made me stopped walking, I looked at him. His expression was different he looked.....sad or hurt or kind of.. messed up "I just... Well... I uh..." he was stuttering then he look down on the ground and rub the back of his neck, then he shake his head and smile at me "Good luck Nerd" he shouted.

I want to ask him what's upsetting him but I just smile back at him and wave my goodbye.

Mom and I went straight to our plane. Goodbye America, Hello Bitches.

JONATHAN'S POV

I didn't tell her.

I didn't fucking tell her!

Fuck me!

"Man! why did you chicken out?" Matt elbowed me,

"I got nervous okay!" You think its hard to just tell someone how you feel? It scares the shit out of me.

"You missed the chance to tell her!" Angeline whined,

"Yeah!" Nick and Sarah agreed,

"Nathan," Jess called, "Is this what you want? We all know that she's going to stay there for sometime... She won't be back that soon."

"I know, don't worry I have plans." I tell them.

When I'm sure about us... When I prepared myself... I will tell her everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

SECOND CHAP DONE!

ELIZABETH'S GOING BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES!

SO....DO YOU GUYS LIKE JONATHAN?

HAHA. WELL I LIKE HIM!

CAUSE HE'LL PLAY A BIG ROLE ON ELI'S LIFE!

OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH INFORMATION!

SO ENJOY!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.6K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
571K 14K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
8.6K 44 4
(sept 2020 - as you can see in the first few chapters, this story is being rewritten. It will be completely redone as soon as possible. Thank you for...
42.6K 644 14
This story is about a girl named Desiree & her life is like hell to her, she's in high school-10th grade, her bully is Stephanie, her crush is Jacob...