I read a terrible fanfic!

By Violet_Ember

Here is a story where I read the monstrosity called....Moon daughter by XxxMoonlitexxX More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.8.5
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20/21
OH NOES
Chapters 24 and 25
Chapter 26 and 27
AN
Chapter 28 & 29
Ch 30 &31
Ch 32
Ch 33 & 33
Ch 35 & 36
Ch 37
Ch 38, 39, & 40
Chapters 41 42 & 43

Chapter 22 and 23

639 22 243
By Violet_Ember

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN MONTHS.I FEEL LIKE A BAD POTATO.PLEASE FORGIVE THIS BAD POTATO.
PLEASE.
I also really like this new update.
It's fun.Okay,Okay,maybe I should just get on with the chapter.I made another multi-chapter because these are getting really short.
I should really start now shouldn't I?
Mkay.
________________________
22...Artmeis Vishion

Artmeis misted in front of my sliver eyes, she was pale and very hot, way better looking than Apherditi, some ppl said Apherditi was the hottest of the gods but she bribed them with magic gold apples that brainwashed your mind so you turned into a lying prep.

Uh,I'm pretty sure Aphrodite IS,the prettiest of the gods,since she is the goddess of BEAUTY,and she looks like the person you admire most.

Artmeis had long black hair all stringy like a ghost and with silver streaks and some purple blue on the ends, it went all the way to her round firm butt.

Pretty sure Artemis had auburn hair and was physically twelve.
Oh wait,this is Artmeis,not Artemis.

Her face was pale and white but her lips were red as a rose with blood sprayed on it, but not cause she used lipstick, it was all naturel. Also she had black eyeliner which she was born with her eyes were big and silver like mine with long eye lashes. She was wearing a silver iron bakini made from armer and bones of the infortunate men. (see Artmeis hates men shes not ooc)

...No.Why?Just,why would you wear a bikini for casual wear?No!

"Silence thou fools" She said to the hunteresses, "I have a prophacy for Flavia's ears!"

A prophecy huh?I thought she already had one.

I listened close and she said "Kornos found half the word of death!But there is a bigger word thou must find it first before Kronos cause then thou can crush his word with the new and 'mystic" word of Deep death."

That's not a prophecy,that's just news.

"How can I find it?" I said crying silver tears of beaty and joyful

*I said,crying regular tears of ugliness and joy

from seeing Artemis finally but also cause Kronos knew the word of death and the quest was going to be harder now.

Good.

"Its written in the roman camp" She explaned wisely. "but thou can only use the deep death word if you are a virgen with no bf an no makin out"

YES FLAVIA,BREAK UP WITH PERCY SO HE CAN GO BACK TO ANNABETH!

"Noooo but I love her!" said Percy all sexly.

No Percy!You don't love her!She's using black magic!

Artmeis eyes flashed. "FUCK THOU!" She yelled.

I'm gonna say that instead of fûck you now.

There was more sliver light and she misted away again like a lighting expulsion.

Lightning expulsion.So you expelled lighting from element school?

I leaned on a tree and satred to cry silver cleer tears running down my face. Now I knew Percy and Nico would never join me in love cause the turkoys storm

Um,okay what?

of being a internal virgen spread over me like a kiss of a telkine. (not like I know what dat feels like you perv)

"I know where the roman camp is!" Said Nico sargely.

"Then we will Quest" I nodded with apporve. Sense you can only have 3 on a quest I said "I will go with Percy and Nico!" (Anyways Ivy became a hunteress cause she hated men now.) I got all my weapans ready to kill, also a sliver plated gun that was a gift from Artmeis, it had like 100000000 bullits.

No gun holds that many bullets.

Then I put on a black ripped skirt with a thick belt with silver studs an a evenesense T shirt that showed my belly button. Lastly I put on some black gloves with no fingers.

And you say Annabeth's a slût?

It was night time when we left but my cresent tat glowed in the dark so I could see where I was going.

How does that work?

Percy was wearing some eye shadow so his eyes looked sunck with dark circles under them in a pale face, his bangs covered up one of his eyes but the other was green and evil and hot.

"Evil"Percy is anything BUT that.

Nico was wearin all black lether too, also a skull necklace with eyes that lighted up red. We were all pale an dark an sexy.

When we walked I took my ipod and got some mcr going on.

DO NOT RUIN MY FAVORITE BAND FLAVIA!

Suddenly Nico took out some stuff from his pocket, they were ciggerets!

.......Cancer is coming.Oh wait,that's a good thing,Flavia go die from cancer now.

We smoked them an then we watched a dark R rated movie downloaded from my ipod, in the end everybody got killed and it was derpressing an I liked it.

I still don't know how they aren't getting attacked.

Tehn I target shot a tree until it crumbed up from the magic, my aim was now deathly. Tehn I fell asleep.

Magic?Your a Hecate child now?

*~!Super cool Line break!~*

U guys say thats sick, you don't know the darkness and teh derpravity of Real life, its not all fairy tale rainbow unicrons, if u cant handle this then thats your problem!

Unicrons?Is that a new animal that I haven't heard on the news yet?

23...The Prophacy of 7

Oh noes!She read HOO!

I woke up with 2 hot guys next to me of course they were Nivo and Percy Jackson.

.....Did they stick their tool in your tool box?
Sorry,I tried to make a Tara Gilsbie joke.

We werent doin it or anything cause I needed to be a virgenal to use my Artmeis powers, but that didn't stop me from coppin a Feel on Percy's 8 pack.

Now that's just creepy.

Acutely he was pretty hot under his shirt, he tatood himself all over for practice.

I actually think too many tattoos are kinda gross.
I mean,I'm fine with them,but when their all over you,it's just..I don't know man.

There were dragons of fire an lepards an one of me I blushted when I saw this, "Percy your so sweet an sensative!"

And then she moves onto another guy in the next ten chapters and forgets about how sweet and sensitive Percy is.

When I said this Nico went behind some trees an cried tears of smoke (smoke cause he was a ghost also he was smokin hot geddit)

I am seriously contemplating whether this is a troll fic or not.
It probably isn't,seeing how dumb people are nowadays.

We were walken in the woods when a big ship walked up an there were 5 deimgods on it.....

Hœ don't it.

Jason who was a blond prep man but could be saved to teh dark side if u loved him,

Of course you did.

Piper a Apherditi perp and a slut cleerly,

Piper actually disliked being an Aphrodite kid.

Frank this fat Asian guy

She did not just-
She did didn't she?
I am so offended by this,you don't even know.

an Hazel a beatiful Gothick girl from Hades with black lipsick an eyeliner an a evanesense T shirt with metal studs in a X shape,

How to be friends with Flavia 101,be a Hades kid.
If your aren't,then that means you are an ugly prep that needs to die.

also a pale short guy Leo was so full of derpression taht it shined from his eyes like darkness.

"Pale short guy"
Pretty sure Leo was tan/brown.

Then my heart stealed itslef in solid hate, Annbeth was there too looking at horish makeup cataloggs with Piper, they were gigglin at a slutty pohto of Tirstan Macleen naked man butt.

"looking at makeup catalogs with Piper, they were giggling at a slûtty photo of Tristan Mclean naked man butt."
I'm pretty sure if they were looking at makeup catalogs,Piper's dad would not be there naked.
Also,wasn't Annabeth turned into a "Grape with no soul" by Dionysius in earlier chapters? 

I pulled out the lighting of Zeus "Who are you an why are you doin in the woods?"

You just "introduced" them Flavia,pretty sure you know who they are.

"We're on a prophacy" Explaned Jason, "It said 7 deimgods will save the world an we can only find 5."

Uh,you sure 'bout that?
Lemme count again,Jason,Frank,Hazel,Leo,Piper,and Annabeth.
Yup,pretty sure that's six.

"I will join this prophacy" I diclared proudly, "And Percy and Nico too!"

Flavia no.You already have your own 'prophecy'.How 'bout Percy instead with Nico going on the ship with him?

Jason frowed, "This wouldnt work, there can only be 7!"

Yes.Listen to Jason.

"I will challenge one of teh weakling preps to take there place," I said.

...

Piper snitted "yeah whatever" an pulled out her stupid mirror knife, see cause all Apherditis need there mirrors all the time so they can look at there slutty makeup, she perpared to fight but I laughed in her blond face.

Seriously,I keep on seeing the word snitted in almost every chapter.WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
And her knife is not stupid.It tells the future.

Suddenly I jumped on her (not in a sexly way) an bit my empusa teeth in her neck and sucked out all her powers so now I could do charm speak but she was a mortal with no powers!

#FlaviaIsAnOpMarySue
And wouldn't Piper still be a demigod,just without powers?

Tehn I hit her on the head and she was knocked out (see Flaivas not evil she doesnt kill) and I stepped into my riteful place in the ship.

"(She Flavia's not evil she doesn't kill)"
O rly?
Looks back at older chapters where she massacres almost everything in sight.
Suure.

Leo eyes glowed darkly with admeration. "Your truly a great warrior, whats your number I mean ur name" he blushed in tones of Death. He had a wicked tong peercing I could see when he spoke of pain.

DONT YOU DARE MESS WITH CALEO YOU 雌犬のお尻のメアリー·スーの不潔な物娼婦!!!

"My full name is Flavia Maya Lilith Knight" I said. Hazel smerked wisely, "Ive wanted to do that to Piper the slut, she fucking desreved to die, why didn't you kill her all the way?!"

Hazel would never say this.
She's too kind and innocent.

"Its not the way of Artmeis," I shook my head darkly but wisely. "But I will kill her if she gives me another chance and she makes me!" I knew in my heart now that Hazel was my new bff forever.

Ivy:I cri evry tim.

"Omg your a daughter of Artemis!" Hazel yelled, "Your the only one ever, I bet all the other deimgods are jelous!"

*Daughter of Artemeis

I nodded, "It is a dark and lonely path" "Teh curse of Artmeis, I saw it in your eyes," She said. Annabeth was jelous so she glared at us but we both flipped her off an she ran away crying.

"Well I hate to innerupt but where are we going," Said Leo.

To Greece.

I told them about the word of Death an the roman camp, they agreed they would help me if I led there quest.

Nope.

I named the ship "Night death Arrow" and we flew on the way towards the roman camp!

Night death arrow.
Night.
Death.
Arrow.
You have got to be fùcking kidding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.8K 38
[𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] ↳𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥...
1.4K 70 24
Come on nahh Just read..........
Rebel By <3

Adventure

341K 10.2K 58
(COMPLETED!) This story is filled with some crazy bull- CATRA x READER please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 14.... Yikes
46 1 19
18+ 𝔹𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤. _______...