When Fire Collides With Ice...

Door ziamheaven

The two elements that can never collide. Fire and Ice. Yet they collide. Forces collide. Just like right coll... Meer

Chapter One-Again That Nightmare
Chapter Three-The Mysterious Guy
Chapter Four-Pain
Chapter Five-A Little Too Much
Chapter Six-Revealed His Face
Chapter Seven-I'm Glad You Came
Chapter Eight-Aselgard
Chapter Nine- Ghost town
Chapter Ten-Rage
Chapter 11- Alexis
Chapter Twelve-Prophecy?
Chapter Thirteen-Rescuing

Chapter Two-The Brown Eyes

152 1 0
Door ziamheaven

"You can lie from your tongue but you forget that you can't hide your emotions of your eyes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~On the Way To School~

I and Lauren waved goodbye to Anna made and our way to my car. It was still snowing so Lauren turned on the heater as soon as we sat in car.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing." I replied absentmindedly. She nudged me with her elbow.

"What?" I blurted out.

She narrowed her eyes, "You know what I meant when I asked what's up." She looked away.

I sighed and closed my eyes even though that was very stupid of me since I was driving and it is a bit rush by now it was the time for school and office but I didn't had to care. I have a hearing which of course the normal people don't have. Remember when I heard the bowl hit the air? Yup.

"Look it's nothing we haven't talked about before right?"

"No Elizabeth! You have to find out about all what this mean okay?", she held my hand which wasn't on steering wheel.

Opening ny eyes I looked at her and sighed again, "I care about you okay? I can't see you sad especially about these nightmares. We have to find out what these really mean." I nod in response since I had nothing else to say then turned my attention towards road.

I love Lauren's family. Her dad, mom, her brother Austin and her of course. They never made me feel I was alone after the death of my mother. It's been almost 7 years since I could feel her warm embrace making me forget about my problem, loneliness and everything. Sometimes I wish I could be with her. I miss her so much, but I don't show it not even to Lauren. Call me secretive about missing my mom or many other things that I've kept from my sister like best friend. But to be completely honest I don't want anyone pitying on me. And the other things are the stories that my mother had told me when I was a kid about our guardian angels, vampires, werewolves, warlocks and even demons. But I wasn't the type of kid to get scared; I listened to her with very great interest, asked questions about it.

I could still feel her sweet voice coming from her perfect face asking me. I still remembered this event crystal clear like it happened yesterday but I'm sure it happened when I was in second grade.

~Flashback~

"Elizabeth whom does you think is more capable of all the supernatural creatures?"

Without even thinking for a moment I yelled excitedly, "Angels— ." She smiled.

After a pause before she could say anything I said, "—and demons." She looked shocked but she almost instantly recovered.

"You like both of them? Why?" she wondered.

After thinking for about good two minutes I replied, "I don't know mother. Maybe because they both are polar opposite of each other and they both are powerful. And.... umm Yes! They are both fascinating I mean they both should be pretty looking." I giggled.

My mother shook her head. " Pretty depends on what the soul is made of dear." she told me.

"But mother they both are good looking you told me that yesterday!" I protested.

She looked distressed like she have read my mind and said, "Your prince charming would better not be any supernatural creature."

"No mother it'll be either an angel or a demon." I laughed and my mother joined after a few moments later.

My mother kissed my head and said," Goodnight love, sleep tight." She winked. I giggled and yawned she voice command the lights to turn off before I could she her leaving the room I was deep asleep.

~ Flashback End~

By the time I snapped out of my childhood memories we had reached school. I parked my car in the parking lot in my favorite spot and jumped out of the car at the same Lauren did.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I guess." I said unsure of what to say because I was somehow getting a vibe that today is not going to be good. We crossed the parking lot and made our way towards the main building of the school, for that we had to cross the ground. We were in the middle of the ground when I heard an object heading towards Lauren I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me just in time, the object hit the ground with so much force that I swear I heard the ground crack. I looked over at Lauren she looked stunned and scared and angry well I guess that was anger. I turned around just to see a group of guys wolf whistling at us and in the middle saw someone I dearly hate.

Marcus Anderson. Spoiled brat of Anderson family. They were one of the American families who migrated to Europe to escape from the World War III and they then decided to stay here. And I ask god why.

Snapping out of thoughts, I noticed it was not some "guys" it was the basketball team, earlier in European schools some things like basketball, American families spoiled brats, manner less people, cursing frequently weren't common things, as I was told because I wasn't even born at that time lol. But yeah after World War III or after all the different societies came together all over the world the impact of the new societies was obvious over the occupant ones. So yeah now our new generation is a mixture of I guess 20-30 other families. I was too, even though my parents were British. Nope scratch that.

My mother was British but my dad, I don't know about him my mother rarely talked of him. I shook my head and walked towards the damn group having a feeling to knock that stupid smirk off Mark and his best friend Brian.

"Who threw that ball?" I asked with such authority that one of them blurted out.

"It was Stephen." Everyone turned around to see who it was. The person was Richard the one of nicest kid of the school I wonder how he ended up with all of them in the first place. Also he is smart and actually pays attention to lectures unlike them he was merely 16 and was too young to be in our grade.

They all shot him a death glare he scratched his head nervously and I smiled sweetly at him because I knew he was a good person.

"Thank you dear." I softly said. Those three words made him grin like an idiot and everyone was stunned to hear my tone I knew what they were all thinking. Half of them was wondering if they had heard right. Few of them were in complete awe, and some of them were wishing why they didn't tell me instead of them. And Brian and Mark were shocked that I could show kindness towards one of them.

I turned towards Stephen, "What's the matter?" I spat my voice laced with anger.

He flinched not expecting my intimidating self. What the hell he thought me luring him to bed? He is one of the people I dislike.

"I umm.... It was an accident." He replied weakly. I knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"Say." Was all I said, it came out in a cold and venomous voice. Which I couldn't believe was mine.

"Marcus ordered me to throw the ball at you and I missed and throwing it towards Lauren." Stephen told me everything in one breath. Everyone was shocked that how he revealed the truth in front of Marcus and Brian to me. ME of all people. I was disturbed. Was it because of the words I used against him? Or was it because of the way my voice came out? A lot of questions were taking place in my mind and making me doubt the fact that I've started to believe that I was human. A mere human, nothing more or less than it.

And talking about the shock of the event. Well why am I saying about others? I too was shocked. But as soon as his words hit me I felt the anger rushing in my veins making me feel high and I felt an urge to destroy something, not anything particular just something.

Turning towards Marcus I looked into his blue eyes intentionally. I yelled, "If you try anything again next time I swear on God I will kill you." With that I turned my.

Suddenly I felt two arms spun me around. I felt the tight grip of two muscular arms around my shoulders holding me in place; I watched Marks faded blues orbs boring into my crystal blue ones.

"Don't talk me like that dear. Ever again." His voice was calm his face bearing an angry expression.

His words somehow made me even angrier. I struggled to let go of him but I couldn't move but my hands were free I pushed him away with all my strength, but I had a feeling I wasn't going to succeed but fortunately I did. He cried out in pain, something wrong I didn't push him that hard. No I couldn't had pushed him hard that made him he is way stronger than me. He fell onto his knees. I heard some gasp and I glanced at everyone expressions; their faces were full of fear. Mark looked up his chest had burned marks. The chest area where my hands touched him was burned and I could see the flesh beneath the material was red and was bleeding. I then noticed his fearful and painful expression.

I noticed everyone was now backing away from me except Lauren she had a worried expression marked over her face. Even Richard looked scared he looked almost pale. I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Mark..." I whispered.

"No! Stay away from me you freak!" , he looked like he could throw up any moment. All the hate I felt towards him, all the scars I wear over my body because of him, all the pain he put me through all these years disappeared in that moment when he looked so afraid of me. I knew he was a tough guy but seeing him like that made me sick, it gave me an idea I must've hurt him really bad.

I took a step back, completely and utterly shocked. I felt weak a thousand emotions were consuming my mind even though I wasn't crying my vision got blurry I couldn't think straight, all I could think about was to get as far away from here as I could go. Stephen and Brian came forward hesitantly to help Mark get up. My mind had started to hurt. Everyone was watching me as if I was a bomb and I could explode at any moment. I couldn't take it anymore. Two figures emerged within the crowed towards us all. But unfortunately I decided to ran at the same moment.

Before turning away from the crowd I caught a glimpse of two chocolate brown eyes watching me run. They were glowing. A blue light can be seen even that far away from that figure. I was certain if I wasn't having an extraordinary senses no other person could see him from this far. He was standing near a pillar of the parking lot. The intensity of the eyes was so much that you could stare in them all day; it was my favorite shade of brown. They looked so pure and inviting, as if they were calling me to look into them and have a staring competition with them. And the worry they hold made my heart melt, they looked so concerned that I wanted to go and comfort the person that I was perfectly fine which I wasn't, but I wanted them to be happy because those eyes were so beautiful that they deserves to be happy.

Then my conscious and curiosity made me want to look at that face and when I turned my attention towards the face it was gone. The person was gone, just in a snap of  fingers. My heart ached, I wanted to look at the person, to look at the face of the person who holds so beautiful eyes that almost made me forgot why I was running. Darn! I forgot why I was running, snapping out of those eyes I focused on running. I ran towards street and away from the school I heard someone call my name after me, I ignored and ran as far as I could. I knew what I saw was real that I didn't imagined those beautiful eyes.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

32.5K 474 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
8.1K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
16.6K 163 28
Jessica's list of friends are running short. Ever since her brother's accident it feels like she no longer has a family either. Nothing's right in he...
78.3K 3.3K 29
{Go read the first book The Bloody Knight BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE} It was a curse she wanted. And a curse she got. After Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harr...