Meet The Suckers

By SinisterSushi

Picture this: You're walking in the middle of the night carrying napkins because it's your time of the month... More

[ C H A R A C T E R S ]
[ 001: The Meeting ]
[ 002: The Mansion ]
[ 003: The Suckers ]
[ 004: The Palm Reading ]
[ 5: Amethyst ]
[ 6: Amethyst (Part 2) ]
[ 007: Fred-ly Date]
[ 008: Stuck ]
[ 009: Dweller of the Stone ]
[ 010: Brothers ]
[ 011.5 : Tiara ]
[ 011: Sight ]

[ B L U R B ]

3.8K 99 19
By SinisterSushi

Tiara Higgins has never been the type to go outside in the middle of the night but that one time that she did, it went terribly wrong. Picture this: you're walking out of a convenience store with a plastic bag which contains sanitary napkins when a hot guy suddenly calls you to make an offer. 

"Good evening, young lady. I regret to disturb you but are you willing to sell your sanitary belt for a hundred bucks?"

---

[ Author's Note: ]

I freaking hate myself. OKAY? I'M WRITING A NEW STORY AGAIN AND OMG, IT'S A VAMPIRE STORY. HEHEHEHE. IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'M WRITING THIS SO YEAH. BE COOL WITH ME. 

Dedicated to castes for being an awesome person. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 939 35
• ONGOING • ♚♚♚ "Hello, this is...
7.8K 535 32
It's like a bunch of Public Service Announcements, from me to you. Bear with me and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Completed Sept. 14, 201...
582 31 1
He chances a look at the clock and at seeing another lonely Valentine's night passing by, he jokingly asks, "Hey, wanna date me?" "..." Feeling silly...
1.4M 24.4K 51
Warning: Mature and Graphic Content. In which a nerd and her soon to be brother gets closer than they're supposed to. Rich, strikingly handsom...