Desperado|| Rihanna & Drake ✔

By FionaAsi

The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; t... More

Surprise: Met again
Surprise: Met again (Continues)
Long time no see!
Chemistry
Dreams
I Want You!
Stay with me.
Following my heart
jealousy
Crazy In Love
New Beginnings
Days in the East.
Take Care
Familiar Face
Fuck it!
Forgive and Forget
All that matters
I miss you.
Choose
Late Night Surprisses
As real as you and me
U with me?

In love again.

2.6K 57 8
By FionaAsi

Rihanna's POV

I sat there on the bed still giving him the 'oh shit' look. I was still shocked at how he knew that. I was panicking inside. Think of something Robyn!
Think! Think! Think!

"ANSWER ME!" He yelled again and I literally jumped.
"What?! How could you accuse me of that. You know better than to believe the Media!" I slightly yelled at him not even sure if I should lie or tell him the truth. But telling him the truth was not the best option right now. What if I tell him the truth and he dumps me then I go to Aubrey and he doesn't want to be with me. No! I can't tell him the truth.
"So your telling me that what they're saying is untrue?" He asked in a low tone this time as he sat beside me on the bed.
"Yes. Of course it is!" I lowered my voice as guilt was eating me up.
"You right. I know better than to listen to the media. You and Drake are just close friends, right?" he said grinning at me and took my hand into his. He looked into my eyes
"Right." I assured him smiling and I quickly broke the eye contact. I couldn't look into his eyes too long. When I look into his eyes I feel very guilty. I should feel guilty. I'm unfaithful to him but I can't help it. I love Aubrey and I don't feel guilty about my feelings for him. Not at all! I love the way he makes me feel. I love the way he looks at me when we make love. I love the way his luscious lips taste like. They taste like heaven. I love the feeling I get when he holds me close and kisses me with nothing but passion. When we kiss I feel like we're the only ones in the world, like I'm dreaming. He kisses me like I'm the only thing that matters in his life (but I'm not). When I see him and we make eye contact I feel like butterflies are at the bottom of my stomach. My knees buckle. Like a lovestruck teenager. I think...actually I know that I'm already in love with him again but the question is- Does he feel the same way? I don't think he feels the same way though. Not with the attitude he gave me this morning. I guess I'm in love alone.

Chris leaned in and kissed my lips with so much passion while I just frozed. I guess he believed my lie. Ugh! Lord knows how much I hate doing this to him but Man! I can't help myself. I didn't kiss him back and I didn't push him either. I just sat frozen like a robot. He pulled back and smiled innocently at me. I once again guess he didn't realise that I didn't kiss back. I sent him a fake smile.
"I want to sleep Chris. I'm tired." I snuggling myself under the covers.
"oh yeah. You were busy last night." He smiled getting off the bed.
"Yeah. I was (very) busy last night." I said then closed my eyes.
"Okay then. Get some sleep." He said kissing my forehead before heading downstairs. I sighed heavily after he closed the door behind him. I hate doing this to him after he changed for me. I was seconds away from drifting to slumber when my phone decided to interrupt me. I groaned as I fished for it under my pillow. It was a text from Melly.

"We need to talk. Come over."

"I will but not now. I'm trying to get some sleep."

"Mmh. Bet you were 'very' busy last night...you know at the 'studio'."

"Mel! What's yo issue?!..know what, never mind. We'll talk 'bout this in 4 hours."

"Mkay."

I chucked my phone back under the pillow and drifted to my slumber.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I made myself comfortable in Mel's couch. She came back from the kitchen with two glasses of juice and handed me one glass then sat down next to me.

Melissa's POV

I got comfortable on my couch next to her.
"So bitch...what did we have to talk about?" She asked me then sipped on her juice.
"Ain't you got somethin' to tell me?" I asked her giving her a chance to tell me.
"Watchu mean?" She broke eye contact and focused on her juice.
"Robyn drop it! I know about you and Aubrey." I said with annoyance evident in my words. She gave me the 'oh shit' look but tried to hide it.
"You've seen the news too?" She let out a nervous laugh.
"No! I heard ya convo with him last night when Joyce told me to tell you that dinner was ready." I explained at her and she widened her eyes.
"So you were ear - dropping on my convo." She said soundin all smart.
"Robyn don't you dare turn this on me!" I snapped and she sighed heavily.
"Okay fine. I'm fucking with Aubrey and I know it's..-" I cut her off.
"It's fine. When did this shit start? When was you finna tell me?" I pouted.
"I was gonna tell you but I was afraid that you...you would..- " I cut her off once again.
"Judge you? Robyn I would never judge you. You know I love you and I'll always support your decisions whether I agree with them or not." I put my hands on top of hers.
"Thanks Mel. Your an amazing best friend and I love you too." She smiled at me.
"So when did y'all start fuckin'?" I grinned with curiosity all over my face.
"Friday..." she said and paused as she sipped on her juice. She paused on purpose. She knew how I was dying to ask the actual details. I'm just curious.
"And you went back there yesterday. Mmh...that means he's really good at what he does." I said grinning at her and she laughed at my curiosity as she shook her head.

"Stop it Mel." She said laughing and playfully pushed me.
"No, I'm telling the truth. You went back there 'cause ya feelin' him again." I said poking her arm with my finger.
"Mmh..fine Mel. Whatever." she giggled.
"So you said it was already all over the news?" I asked and she nodded.
"Then if you go and see him again you need to be careful." I added and she nodded once again.
"So..how is he?" I asked her sipping my juice.
"What?!" She raised her eyebrow and as her cheeks turned pink.
"Bitch please...you heard me. So tell me how is he in bed? How big is he?" I asked her with no patience whatsoever. She opened her mouth to say something but I talked before she could.
"Wait. Don't tell me how big is he since you went right back the following day. You love huge dicks. He has to be big. So How was he?" I repeated my first question and she rolled her eyes at me.
"He was...Alright." She giggled as her whole face became completely red.
"Alright?! Bitch stop blushing and answer my fucking question." I said disappointed in her answer.
"Okay Mel geez. He's great at what he does...matter of fact he's more than just great at what he does." She smiled like a kid on Christmas Day. She's so cute when she's blushing.
"Mmh..are you already in love with him again?" I raised my eyebrow at her. She didn't respond for a good minute.
"I think so but I'm not sure if he feels the same way." She frowned.
"Whatchu mean boo?" I asked and she shifted uncomfortably.
"We had an argument this morning." She said sounding all sad.
"What was it about?" I asked scooting closer to her wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her close to me and she rested her head in my shoulder. She told me everything about the argument and I understand where she's coming from. Aubrey was rude from my point of view. If your having an affair with a women and she knows you got your girl, she doesn't need you to rub it in her face or some shit. Nigga needs to get his shitty attitude togeda 'fore I get it togeda for him. The fuck he's being disrespect fah? He better not roll like Chris on my boo 'cause he'll get some nasty shit from me 'fore she gives him her own piece of mind.

"Babe, I understand what ya sayin' an' I understand why ya tripped. All I'm finna say is talk to him. Hit him up and..-" she cut me off.
"No! He should be da one hitting me up. I won't call him." She said and her blushing cute face was replaced with anger.
"O-kay. If he hits ya up then y'all should be on da same page 'bout 'tever going on with y'all. Do ya think he's in love with ya?" I asked rubbing her back gently.
"I think so but I dunno...dis whole argument shit made me doubt shit." She said in a low voice as she shrugged.
"Well ya gotta find out how he really feels 'bout you 'cause he already got ya heart." I said and she smiled nodding. We cuddled on the couch and it was silent, I wanted to get dat mad expression off of her face.
"Robs?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.
"Mmh?" She hummed as she lifted her head off of my shoulder and looked at me.
"I noticed you were walking kinda funny when you got here. Papi murdered ya pussy?" I asked grinning and she rolled her eyes smiling.
"Who told dat Aubrey is Papi?" She arched her eyebrow.
"Actually you moaned it to me...remember when you were having a wet dream 'bout him?" I reminded her and her face turned red again.
"Geez. I thought you would forget about that." She shook her head smiling.
"Never!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes giggling.

Two days later

Rihanna's POV

I haven't heard from Aubrey since Sunday. No text, no calls, Nothing! I knew Aubrey was a stubborn ass but I didn't think he was this stubborn to admit that he was wrong. It took everything in me to not call him. I refused to be the one to cave in when I absolutely did nothing wrong. I have watched every channel that gossips about celebrities but I didn't see anything about his whereabouts or some shit. The only shit was the still going on rumours of me and him. I fucking hate the paparazzi. Maybe they're the reason he wasn't calling me. I swear if that's the case reason I will literally sue the shit out of them.
I'm actually tired of sitting around doing nothing while I miss him. Imma be da bigger man and call first.

I took my phone off the nightstand and dial his number. It rang five times and went straight to voice mail making my heart to sink. I tried 3 more times but he was still not answering. Him not answering my calls wasn't going to stop me from talking to him. I'm going to see him.
I got up to take a little shower.

After I got my phone I went straight downstairs to the front door. I almost jumped when I opened the door revealing Melissa.
"Bitch where you goin'? I thought we could have dinner together."

"I'm going to see Aubrey. We need to talk. He ain't answering my calls."

"Mmh..thought you wasn't finna call him." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Shut up! Wanna come with me?"

"Thought maybe you needed some time alone...ya know." She smirked and I rolled my eyes walking past her.

"We're ain't finna do somethin' like that Melly. Just talking, so ya comin' or what?" I got inside my car and she sat on the passenger seat. I wasted no time driving to his house. I only hope he's home.

Couple of minutes later we were knocking on his front door. We waited for a few seconds before the door opened revealing a tall women. She had long straight hair and a model kinda body.
"Hi, how can I help you?" The girl asked with a confused look.
"Hey. Is Aubrey home?" I asked her.
"He'll be back in a couple of minutes. You must be Robyn." She said smiling.
"Yeah, and you are?" I asked returning her smile.
"Jacqueline. Aubs told me a lot about you." She grinned as my smile turned into a fake smile.
"Oh. He..-" I got cut off by Mel.
"I'm sorry but girl aren't ya finna invite us inside? It's kinda chilly." Mel said as she hugged herself to show she was really cold.
"I love both ya accents. You must be Melissa. C'mon in." She said giggling and Mel giggled with her while she stepped aside to let us in. I rolled my eyes walking to the living room. I sat on the couch where Aubrey gave me a head on 2 days ago. I smiled at the thought. Mel sat right next to me as Jacqueline dissappear to the kitchen to get us something to drink.

It's been like 10 minutes we got here but it felt we've been here for 10 hours. I'm bored outta my mind but Mel is enjoying herself. She's been laughing her ass off about whatever this bitch been telling her. I just sat there faking my smile and giggles. I was never listening to whatever they were saying but I forced my laughter when they laughed. I just wanted Aubrey. Where is he.

I heard the front door open and close second later. The footsteps got closer and closer to the living room.
"Babe?" Aubrey slightly yelled as he came to the living room searching for her. I hated that he called her Babe.
"Hey hun." She said getting up walking to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso as she stood on her tippy toes for a long kiss. Mel glanced at me and saw the hurt in my eyes. She gave me her sympathetic eyes, placing her hand on top of mine and I half smiled. I wanted to reach over the bitch and beat the shit outta her. I wanted to shove her out of the way so he could kiss my lips. But most importantly I wanted to cry. It felt like someone stabbed my heart many times. The kiss eventually stopped as Aubrey looked around the room and his eyes widened when he saw me.
"Hi I didn't see you two." He said waving at us. I wanted him to hug me but I guess he didn't want to in front of her. He sat down on the couch as she sat on the couch arm rest next to him.
"Hi." Mel said waving back.
"Hey." I said shortly after Mel.
"They came to see you baby." Jacqueline said.
"Oh. Ya having dinner with us?" Aubrey asked.
"N-" Mel cut me off.
"Yes! Definitely!" She exclaimed.

"Okay great. I'll go and check on the meat in the oven and also make the salad." Jacqueline said as she stood up.
"Need some help?" Mel's asked her and she nodded. They both disappeared to the kitchen and left me there with Aubrey. The room was silent for a good minute and Aubrey got up from his seat and sat next to me.
"Hey princess." He said scooting closer to me.
"Mmh." I said lookin around the room.
"Ya still on that bullshit? I thought you would have calmed down by now." He said taking my hand onto his.
"It's not bullshit. You was disrespectful to me." I said calmly.
"You right. I'm sorry 'bout that." He said placing his fingertips under my chin, turning my head to look at him.
"Fine but next time don answer her calls or talk about her when ya with me and I'll do the same, ight?" I said looking in his piecing eyes.
"Ight. So ya not finna apologise?" He asked arching his eyebrow.
"For what?" I asked arching my eyebrow too.
"For throwing a waffle in my face and-" I cut him off.
"I'm sorry too but I had a reason to do that." I said then sighed.
"Okay. So we're cool?" He grinned.
"Yeah." I grinned right back. We stared into each others eyes mot saying a word. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his and he quickly parted his lips, allowing my tongue to roam around his mouth. He placed his hands on my waist as I cupped his face to deepen the kiss. I moaned against his lips and felt my body melting in his touch. The kiss was getting heated but he pulled away.
"Princess we're not alone." He said chuckling.
"I missed you." I looked into his eyes.
"I missed you too princess." He caressed the side of my face.

He flashed me a smile and I smiled back blushing. Shit! My face feels so hot right now. Lord, what is this man doing to me?! I...I..
"I love you." I confessed. I needed to say it. I was sick and tired of hiding how I felt 'bout him. My heart wanted me to say this. The silence filled the room as we maintained eye contact. Aubrey leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Uhh...I expected an "I love you too." Response but I guess he wanted to kiss me before saying it. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He caressed my cheek with his hand and said nothing! Him saying nothing at all was literally killing me. I mean...I just confessed my feelings and poured my heart out to him and he decides to stay quiet. Doesn't he feel the same way I do?
"Yo, dinners ready." Mel said emerging from the kitchen, coming towards us. Aubrey looked at Mel then at me again and got up. So it's official, he's really finna leave me hangin'. He went to the kitchen, leaving me with Mel.
"Sup wit' y'all?" She sat next to me.
"I tol' him." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.
"And?" She said with a curious voice.

"Well you walked in but..I'm not sure if he was gonna say it." I bit my bottom lip hard enough to stop the tears that were threatening my eyes.
"What?! Robyn go an' make dat nigga to say shit to ya 'fore I do it maself." She raised her voice standing up.
"No! Mel it's fine. Maybe I said shit too soon. Maybe..-" she cut me off.
"Stop it! Don make excuses for him while ya already in love with him again. He has to make up his mind. I refuse to let him lead ya ass on." Her voice was now low as she sat back down.
"Okay Mel." I rolled my eyes at her. She was right though. Aubrey had to let me know how he felt 'bout me before I fall in love with him too deep. He needs to be real with me. But for now we'll have to talk about this some other time since his bitch here.

This gon' be a long ass night.

Sigh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.9K 44
277K 9.9K 41
She didn't think she'd survive. All he wanted was one touch.
12.5K 255 12
''He took her by the hand and looked deeply in her eyes, the only three words he spoke in the last few hours broke the silence that remained in the r...
115K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.