Teme and Dobe (Unedited) Boyx...

By ggluvj

(Yaoi) In town lives among the two strongest clans, the Akatsuki and Jinchuuriki. As the two clans are at war... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 21

1K 35 1
By ggluvj

Hey guys!! Sorry for the slow update! >.< Trying to work it out between school and work. I barely get the weekends off and trying to get together my paper work for college is a lot to deal with. It's always money money money!!!

By the way, the ending is coming!!! SOON!!!

Wanna end this story so I can start on a new one....happens when I'm out of inspiration. :3

Hope you guys like this chapter!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"You sneaky rat." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair and flung him powerfully across the brick room. Naruto hit the floor, crying in pain as he lands on his arm. "You Jinchuurikis dare to defy my powers?" he said and approached Naruto.

"NO!!" Sasuke screamed. "You're after me!! Leave him alone!!!"

"Ah, but Sasuke." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair again and lifted his midway in the hair, face scrunched up in pain. "this, this is true pain." he raised a knife to Naruto's neck.

"NO!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wooden puppet emerged into the room, stomping in the place where Pain stood. Pain dodged the attack, taking Naruto along with him. Flying in quickly was Kankuro and the rest of his team. They couldn't believe their eyes as they spotted Naruto in Pain's arms and the blood that stained the already red brick walls.

"Pain!" Kankuro growled, moving his puppets in for an attack.

"Kankuro, watch it! He has Naruto!" Sasuke barked sharply, causing his wounds to bleed as he pulls on his shackles.

"Naruto? What is he doing here?" Lee frowned.

"Well this plan has been bullcrap." Tenten mumbled, grinding her teeth at the sight of Naruto, her weapons in hand.

"Don't move!" Pain commanded, pointing his kunai at Tenten while his eyes were concentrated on Kankuro. Tenten froze at the command, clenching her teeth tight as she glared at the Akatsuki's leader.

"My, my, Kankuro. What have you and your siblings gotten yourself into this time. I thought I could trust you in killing that pup when I sent out a group of assassins."

"Heh, well too bad." Kankuro smirked. "I took them out without even stepping out of the premises."

Pain's lips twitched and swiftly sent his kunai flying, almost hitting Tenten. Before it hit her, she did a backflip back towards Neji and glared back at the leader.

"Didn't I tell you not to move. Another step and I'll be cutting this blonde boy next." he pulled Naruto's hair, causing him to scream in pain.

"Naruto!!!" Neji, Tenten, Lee, and Sasuke exclaimed.

"Bastard!!!" Sasuke also screamed. "If you hurt him, I'll make sure to drag you to hell!"

"Oh really?" the teeny tinest smirk creeped onto the Akatsuki's lip, causing Sasuke to growl. Bringing Naruto's throat to his kunai, he pressed it, releasing some blood. Naruto grimaced at the metallic feeling and tears streamed down his eyes.

"Sasuke." he mumbled.

"Naruto!" Sasuke pulled at the ropes that held him. "Damn it!"

Suddenly, smoke burst throughout the room. Tenten rushed over to Sasuke and pulled out her sharpest weapon and started cutting away at the rope. As for Pain, he knocked the blonde unconscious and found an excape route out.

"Damn, what are the rope made of? They're as hard as rock!" Tenten exclaimed, trying out all her weapons, which were no use.

"Forget me and get Naruto out of here!" Sasuke shouted, searching for the blonde through the smoke.

"Don't worry, Neji and Kankuro got him." Tenten grinded her teeth. "Damn it! Is there anyway to get these things off!?"

"That lever over there!!" Sasuke pointed out. "Behind you. The blue lever!"

While Tenten was busily cutting away the rope, Lee was busy keeping the guards, that came in like an army of ants, away. He swung his arm here, leg there.

"Heeeeya! Hoooha!!" he shouted as his fists and feet landed on target.

"Lee! Grab that blue lever!!" Tenten commanded.

"Right!" busily, he backed away quickly and came up to the two colored levers and pulled the red lever.

"Argh!!" Sasuke cried out as the ropes were being pulled up.

"Blue, Lee!! Blue!!! Not the goddamn red one!!!" Tenten yelled.

"Oh, sorry!" Lee quickly swiped at the next two guards that came charging and lifted the red, pulling the blue. The ropes slowly lowered and Sasuke could feel his hands coming down to his side.

"Got a lighter?" Sasuke asked.

"Lighter? To hell are you going to burn your hand!" Tenten argued.

"I'm just going to burn the ropes away, stupid!" Sasuke retorted, growing impatient.

"Here, how about this?" Lee handed him a torch that was hanging from the wall.

"Thanks." Sasuke retrieved the torch and held it to the side of his wrist, careful of not burning himself. The rope burned and sizzled, and finally, it came off. Sasuke handed the torch to Tenten and rubbed the life back into his wrists.

"Let's go and find that bastard." Sasuke said, his voice menacing.

"Heck yeah!" Tenten replied and followed. Lee knocked the last of the guards and smiles.

"There isn't one that can beat me! Hah!!!!" then Sasuke clapped him on the shoulder.

"Good job."

"Drop him, Pain." the copy-nin demanded as he stood before the rebel leader.

Pain was already impatient with all the distruptions of his plans of taking over both clans and the town that his eyes glowed blood red. He charged in towards Kakashi. Kakashi held his ground and readied himself for Pain's attack. Pain swung his legs up and aimed for the copy-nin's head. Kakashi blocked it with both his arms, but the impact sent him flying towards the garden shed. The shed shook terribly as the copy-nin hit it with his back. Dust flew everywhere as Pain stood there, enraged by the pests that got in his way.

Kakashi stood back up and ran in, kunai in hand. He threw a few to distract the leader, but didn't land any as Pain skillfully dodged every one and reeled a kick to Kakashi's stomach. Kakashi blocked the leader's foot, but wasn't quick enough for what was coming as he was sent flying back into the garden where the traps laid.

"Sir." Konan appeared behind him from the frog pond.

"Report."

Konan nodded. "It seems like they had split into teams sir. One was supposingly to be a distraction at the front gate while the other two had probably got in through the tunnels."

"Where's Temari and Gaara?"

"Gaara's group are in pursuit after you as Temari's group is finished."

A wicked grin grew on the leader's face as he paced towards the dark woods of the Akatsuki turf. Together, he entered with Konan and both were engulfed by the dark shadows, along with an unconscious Naruto.

Meanwhile, Shikamaru and Temari were trying to get their moves in sync, Sakura and Hinata were successfully pulling down guards one by one. Bombs went off randomly and everywhere around Shikamaru and Temari as they bumped shoulders, restless. Their breaths came in uneven gasps as they glared at their enemy, who stood there with a creepy grin.

"Come on, is that all you two got?" Deidara taunted.

"Got any plans?" Shikamaru asked.

"No. You?"

He smirked and nodded once. Temari gave his smirk one look and grinned to herself, gracefully catching on. Together, they ran up to the man and took turns taking a swing at him. Deidara dodged with such flexibility that he could help but laugh.

"Wow. Finally you two are in sync, but can't you land more punches than that? I mean, even that pink pig over there could do better." Shikamaru and Temari smirked and moved aside as Sakura came in flying with raging fists. It surprised Deidara that Sakura easily landed a punch square in his face.

"I dare you say that again, you bomb freak! Saying I'm a pig!? Why don't we see about that!!" Sakura landed quick and strong punches, left and right, and then an uppercut right under his chin that sent him sprawling to the ground with blood spilling from his mouth.

"Whoa." Temari smirked.

"No wonder Sai said-"

"Huh!?" Sakura came up to Shikamaru with raging eyes. Shikamaru chuckled and backed off.

"N-nothing, Sakura. Just saying you've got some nice punches."

"Hmph." Sakura replied, walking away to where Hinata was finishing the last man.

"Wow. How does any guy deal with her?" Temari laughed at the disheveled Genius.

"Hahaha. Ask Lee." Shikamaru suggested, glancing at Temari, who stopped laughing and smiled with a blush.

"Where are the others?" Sasuke asked as he ran through the corridors with Tenten and Lee.

"They should be outside with-" they all stopped at the exit as they spotted Neji and Kankuro fighting alongside Kiba, Gaara, and Kisame.

They were surrounded by a band of guards who were all dressed in black. Standing ahead of each of the groups of men were Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu. Sasuke glared at each and every one of them, wanting to shove them off like nothing and go after Pain, but he knew it would be too soon to even think about that.

"Hyahahahaha!! So, we've got us a loose dog, strays, and a few others that's betrayed their own kind. How thoughtful, Kisame!" Hidan exclaimed, his tongue extended out.

"Watch out for him!" Kisame warned the Jinchuurikis. "He craves for blood and would do anything to see it."

Tenten grimaced at the thought as Gaara stood by Kiba, ready to defend him. Neji stood in stance, ready for anything as Sasuke caught up to Kisame.

"Sasuke, you made it out!" Kisame exclaimed happily.

"No time to chat, Kisame. Where's Naruto?"

"Naruto?" Kisame questioned.

"What!? You mean, Naruto's here?" Kiba shouted in disbelief.

"He is. We saw him and now he's in Pain's hands." Tenten informed them. They all popped their knuckles in rage as their own was taken right from their hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More fighting, less love, that's what I think this story is. I'm not satisfied....might rewrite this story someday....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...
31.8K 687 20
Ramen loving, Naruto Uzumaki, and Revenge seeking, Sasuke Uchiha, have known each other their whole lives... but don't know each other. Until... they...
1M 40.8K 71
A young boy from an extinct clan wandering the forests of the land of fire. Clutching to him the thing he holds most dear. A memory of the one who r...
429K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...