Bromance One-Shots

Por Anonymous43

A collection of bromance (romance) one-shots, requested by you lovely people. Let me know if you want one. I... Más

Bromance One-Shots {Requests Temporarily}
Ziall - It's Hard To Remember A Time...
Zouis - Why Now?
Niam - The Babysitter
Ziam - Your Blood
Ziall - It's More Than A Dream
Lirry - Take Care Of Me
Ziam - Irresistible
Niam - The Star Player
Larry - More Than A First Aid Kit
Ziall - Love You Better
Niam - Owe You My Life
Lirry- Yes, My Prince
Niam - Insecure, But I Love You
Ziam - Break Me, Fix Me, Love On Me
Ziam - In Those Days...
LiLo - Safe and Sound
Larry - The Best Time Of Year
Ziam - Being In Charge
Nouis - The Ring Master
Ziam - It Started Like This...
Niam - The Twitter Question
LiLo - Make Me Forget
Narry - Where My Fourth Finger Meets My Knuckle
Zayn/Liam/Niall - They Don't Understand
Ziam - Mirrors
Niam - A New Tattoo
Niam - The Dating Game
Larry - Don't Pull Away, Push Closer
Ziall - Left for Love
Larry - Love is Love
Niam - Be My Dance Partner
Ziam - Dominating Bones
Ziam - A Greater Force
Zarry - Speak To Me
Ziam - Master
Ziam - Master Part #2
Niam - Bruised and Bloodied Love
Ziam - On Repeat (Master Part #3)
Larry - Not That Harry Was Complaining
Ziam - 'That Phase'
Ziam - Nurse Malik
Niam - Love, Anonymous
Ziam - Master Part #4
Zianourry - A New Form Of Stress Relief
Ziall - Blush For Me
Ziam - The Intern
Larry - Never Made it to the Station
Ziam - Free (Master Part #5)
Narry - Be My Eyes, I'll Be Your Ears
Niam - Keep Me Up
Ziam - Through Smoke and Flame
Ziam - Can't I Just Have You?
Lilo - Little Pranks
Ziam - A Feeling So Good
Ziam - Just An Old Photograph
Zouis - Someone Like Louis
Ziam - Be Real
Lirry - Coffee Burns
Ziall - I'm Among the Destruction
Ziam - Wolf Blood
Nouis - Please, Louis
Ziam - Greek Myths
Ziam - You See My Life Burning Out
Marcel - Do Something Or I Will
3,000?
Ziall *Prompt Winner*
Ziam *Prompt Winner*

Narry - Irish Charm

9.1K 172 9
Por Anonymous43

NARRY!

Prompt: Would you write one where Harry is like from America or another place and goes to study abroad in Ireland cause he had a weird obsession with the culture, for a semester, and that's how he meets Niall. In class and well whatever you'd like to add to that! Please and thank you!

Here you go, love.

_________________________________________________________________

None of Harry’s friends understood why he wanted to travel to Ireland so badly. It didn’t make sense to them, but it sure made sense to Harry. It’s for the culture! I mean, c’mon, you can’t deny how amazing an Irish accent is. So really, Harry’s family and friends weren’t surprised when he got sent there as a Uni exchange student. He had never been more excited in his entire life. He was sure that once he was in Ireland, everything would make sense and feel better, because this was one of his life goals and dreams, and it was coming true.

            The first thing he did when he set foot on Irish soil was drop to the ground and cry a little. What can he say? He is a very emotional guy.

            “Can I help you find da school?” An Irish man asked as Harry stood up. He smiled at the man’s accent and nodded. “Great, this way,”

            It was magic to Harry, pure magic just being in Ireland. The man showed him the way to the school he would be attending, and then dropped him off at the dorm building. Harry already had his schedule and knew he had a class in two hours. He only had time to drop his things off in his dorm and maybe meet his roommate before he had to head to class.

            He unlocked his dorm room and walked in, a little disappointed when his roommate wasn’t there. Oh well, he would just have to meet him later. Harry finished everything and then headed off to class, staring at the map of campus and navigating it easier than he imagined. He arrived at early, and walked in, trying to find a seat.

            “Ah, you must be Harry Styles,” The professor said from the front of the room.

            “Yes,” Harry smiled, “I am,”

            “Great, take a seat wherever you want, but perhaps, you would like to sit there,” He said pointing to a desk right in the middle of the room, “It’s right next to a very nice young man, I think he’ll make you feel at home,”

            Harry took the seat the professor had pointed out and set his things down, watching as students began filing in.

            “New desk neighbor!” A blonde haired boy cheered, sitting down next to Harry and smiling at him, “Hi! I’m Niall!”

            Harry smiled and stuck out his hand, “Harry Styles,”

            “You’re from like…Britain?”

            “Yes,” Harry nodded, “I am.”

            “That’s so cool, I wish I could go to the UK, that would be awesome. How long are you staying? How old are you? Maybe you can--”

            Harry stopped listening to what he was saying, and just stared at him. He was beautiful. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, not to mention his red blushed cheeks. It was adorable. And the way he was all excited about Harry’s presence made everything just that much better.

            When class started, Harry wasn’t really paying attention. He was too damn busy staring at his new classmate. Niall had his undivided attention, yet he didn’t even know, because he was biting his pencil, his face distorted as he tried to understand what they were learning. Harry’s heart melted. Niall had that certain Irish charm the he just couldn’t resist.

            After class, Niall helped Harry collect his things.

            “I am expecting a new roommate soon,” Niall said, “Are you him?”

            Harry shrugged, “Uh, I don’t know.”

            “Room 542 in the West Dorm?” Niall asked, secretly hoping that they were going to be roommates.

            “Yeah, actually,” Harry chuckled, “Nice to meet you roommate,”

            And then Harry didn’t think that Ireland could get any fucking better. His roommate was some sort of adorable Irish guy who couldn’t seem to stop smiling.

            “Got a girlfriend, Harry?” Niall asked as they walked into their dorm.

            “No,” Harry shook his head, making his curls flop, “I don’t roll that way. I hope you don’t mind,”

            “Oh,” Niall said, a strange happiness flowing through him, “Yeah, that’s okay. How about a boyfriend then?”

            “Nope,” Harry said, “My best friend is Louis is the only one close enough, but he is already taken. But it’s no big deal. I like being single,”

            “Oh,” Niall repeated, only this time he wasn’t as happy or excited.

            “How about you?” Harry asked.

            “Me?” Niall chuckled, his hand on his stomach, “You think I could get a boyfriend?”

            “Of course,” Harry smiled, “You have beautiful blonde hair, and big blue eyes. You are perfect. Not to mention your adorable laugh and cute little red cheeks,” Harry’s words made Niall blush like mad, and he hid his face in his hands. Harry chuckled and walked towards Niall, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his cheek. “Anyone would be silly if they couldn’t see how amazing you are. I just met you, and I know,”

            “I don’t understand,” Niall said, hiding his head in Harry’s neck.

            They were both strangers, yet it felt so right for both of them.

            “I know what it is,” Harry breathed against Niall’s neck, “Your Irish charm,”

            “Really?” Niall asked.

            “Really,”

            And then Harry leaned forward, connecting their lips in a gentle yet building kiss.

            “Please tell me that you are going to move to Ireland,” Niall breathed when they pulled away.

            “I wouldn’t have it any other way,”

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's kind of short.

Hope you liked it.

^_^

xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8K 226 10
England, 1882: a yautja interrupts a fox hunt with a hunt of his own.
837K 16.2K 131
Liam Payne is a Worldwide famous model Zayn Malik is a Worldwide famous singer Follow their relationship through Instagram. Bottom! Liam Top! Zayn
214K 5.7K 35
liam is theo's princess 💫 [started: 30th December 2017] thiam | social media | 💫
5.1K 143 33
Harry is a sixteen-year-old boy who has to take hundreds of medicines under the strict surveillance of his mother, and is never allowed out. Harry is...