Where He Belongs

By Feline_Fan

"You're not like the other wolves here, Colton. You're different." Colton was a rogue borne omega; a rarity... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Uhm Technical Difficulties?~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One Pt. One~
~Twenty-One Pt. Two~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five Part One
Thirty-Five Part-Two
Thirty-Six
~Thirty-Seven~
Thirty-Eight
~Thirty-Nine~
~Forty~
~Forty-One~
~Forty-One Part Two~
~Forty-Two~
~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}
~Forty-Four~
~Forty-Six~
~Forty-Seven {Dawson: Part 3 (The Final Part)}
~Forty-Eight Part 1~
~Forty-Eight Part Two~
~Forty-Nine~
~Fifty~
~Fifty-One~
~Fifty-Two~
~Fifty-Three~
~Fifty-Four~
~Fifty-Five~
~Fifty-Six~
~Fifty-Seven~
~Fifty-Eight~
~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~
**Check Out Book 2: Where They Belong**

~Forty-Five {Dawson: Part 2}~

6.7K 408 15
By Feline_Fan

A/N: What? Another update? Yeah! Cuz you guys rock! However, the same warnings in the last Dawson chapter apply in this one. Even more so in fact! So read at your own risk! Please comment and vote and follow me!

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

Jessie's house was the polar opposite of mine.

Two happy, caring parents, gladly doting on their, despite the fact he was an omega. There was no shame in his status, no hatred. They loved him. I wished someone loved me. "Dawson!" cooed Allison, Jessie's mother hurrying over to me. "It's been so long! How are you? How's your mother?"

The two had been friends once-upon-a-time. Despite that she never did visit. Perhaps she got the vibe she wasn't welcome. I think she used to, back when the abuse was just beginning. Dad was always cold toward her, hurrying her out if my mother wasn't conscious. "Hi," I replied feebly as Jessie skipped over to kiss his father's cheek before proudly displaying his Marks for the day. "She's...steady, I suppose. She's not exactly better but she's not worse so...that's a good thing."

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. "Well," said Mark, Jessie's father. "Since it's Friday I'm assuming you're planning on staying the night?"

"Please Daddy?" pouted Jessie. "Dawson never comes over anymore."

"Of course," Mark laughed. "You're always welcome Dawson. It's been a while--what have you been up to? How are your Marks?"

A look shone in his eyes...suspicion. I gulped quietly. "They could be better," I admitted hoarsely.

Mark was a high-ranked wolf in the back, sometimes even working with the Alpha himself. Mark was in charge of Human-Affairs--whatever that meant. "Mark, don't grill the boy," scolded Allison. "It's hsi weekend. Let him enjoy himself, hm?"

"You're right of course," Mark said, face turning smoothly into a kind smile. "Why don't you guys find something to do until dinner, hm?"

"Mm'kay!" chirped Jessie grabbing my arm. "C'mon. We painted my room. You should see! It's so pretty--"

He tugged me up the stairs and onto the landing. Their house was bright and lively. It wasn't as dark and terrifying as mine. In a way, being here was reminding me more of home. "Dawson!"

I looked over and saw Jessie had opened the door and was in the threshold looking expectantly at me. "Sorry."

"It's okay." He grinned brightly. "Look!"

He shoved the door open and the powder blue walls caught my attention. "Wow."

The room was so bright and open. He even had a window which was open. A light evening breeze caused the white curtains to flutter. "Yeah. I like it a lot. But what about you?"

I watched Jessie scurry across the room and flop down on his big soft bed, tons of throw pillows and plush animals surrounding him like a sea of comfort.

I hated him in that moment.

Why did he get to be so happy? So carefree? Why did I have this horrible burden on me while Jessie could blissfully enjoy his easy life? "Dawson?"

"Hm?" I forced a smile, hating his guts. This was a bad idea. I didn't belong here. I was part of the real world. I wished he could feel my pain. Just once. "It's really nice, Jessie. How new is it?"

Jessie was happy to chatter about himself and his new things until dinner was called. Naturally awkward about eating in front of others due to my plumpness I picked at the delicious baked haddock on my plate. "Are you feeling alright?" Allison inquired.

I smiled at her. "Perfect, thank you. Just not very hungry."

"Yeah, okay." snorted Dallas earning him a sharp look from his father.

Jessie's older brother Dallas was seated across from me. He wasn't the nicest kid I'd ever met. I suppose you could chalk it up to him being nineteen and mate-less. Jessie told me he had a month to find a mate or he'd have to enlist as a Warrior Wolf. I personally thought he was one. He had the build, the brute strength. But of course Jessie insisted he just hadn't met 'her'. You know, the 'her' ever male dreams of. The all-around American female werewolf. Beautiful, smart, and willing to stay barefoot and pregnant.

My face felt hot. "Dallas, apologize."

"Fine, God! I'm sorry Dawson. I'm going upstairs." Dallas took the chunk of fish in his fist, munching on it as he looked at his phone. He kicked my chair as he left, pushing me into the table.

I winced in pain but kept my mouth shut. "That boy isn't fun to be around at all," commented Mark with an apologetic shake of his head. "Don't take it personally, Dawson. He's miserable."

I forced a smile and waited for Jessie to finish up so I could escape to his room. Jessie threw down his fork looking at me. "Wanna watch a movie in the den? We could in my room but the den's got an AC. All I've got is a fan."

"Sure." I said, cursing him in my head.

"Go ahead boys. I'll take care of the dishes." Allison said. "Are you sure you don't want anything more, Dawson?"

Jeez lady, quit reminding me I'm fat! "I'm okay, thank you." I said with a fake smile.

She nodded, releasing us into the den.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get up loser. I'm supposed to take you home."

"Stop being mean, Dallas or I'm telling dad!"

I forced my eyes open. I had my body buried in a pile of stuffed teddies and purple velvety pillows. "Wha'?"

"Your dad called. He said he needed you home pronto. I dunno why."

I felt dread weigh in my stomach. "What time is it?"

"Like midnight. I don't want to wake up my parents. They have real jobs. I answered the phone and said I'd bring your big butt home. Let's go."

I moved automatically. If I dawdled at home, I got beat. I slipped easily into home-mode. "I'm waking up mom and dad!" proclaimed Jessie sleepily.

Dallas threw a plush orca at him. "Shut up and go back to sleep dork. He'll be fine. I'm just walking him back home. Unless you wanna come?"

Jessie shrunk back into the warmth of the bed. He wasn't fond of the dark and everyone knew it. "Didn't think so, you big chicken," chuckled Dallas. "C'mon Dawson. It's not like you've got much to pack!"

"I'm ready." I replied deadly. My shoes were by the door. I'd grab them on the way out.

"Bye Dawson," yawned Jessie. "I'll see you Monday, okay?"

"Yeah okay." I said deadly, trailing behind Dallas. "See ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chilly air woke me up.

I hugged my back close, aware of how dark and spooky it was out here. Not as scary as my father, but close. "Hurry up. God, you omegas are useless."

I frowned. He was usually nice to his brother. "Sorry," I whispered, trying to match my short legs with his long strides.

We arrived home too quickly. Half the house was lit up, making my worried. What could be going on? Dallas looked a bit puzzled as he reached the door step, knocking almost hesitantly. The door was yanked open immediate. The stench of cheap liquor hit my nose instantly. He was going to beat me tonight, he always did when he was this drunk. Dallas recoiled a bit. "You, uh, wanted him?"

"Get in here." He ignored Dallas, grabbing my arm, swinging me into the house.

I cried out on the strain he put on my arm and Dallas stepped inside. "Hey..." he said, sounding unsure of what he should say or do.

"See those cups in the sink? Why the fuck didn't you do the dishes?"

They were the coffee cups from him and Max. I closed my eyes. I knew he'd find wrong in whatever I said so I just kept my mouth shut. "You're pathetic!" he spat in my face, saliva spraying on my face which screwed up in disgust and fear. I felt him slap my face hard. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. "You know what pathetic omegas get?"

He threw me into the table. I clutched it, trying to steady myself while my hip shrieked in pain from colliding into the hard wooden edge. His hand pressed against my back, holding me down. I didn't even realize what he was doing until my pants came down. "Don't!" I screamed.

If he did this, Dallas would see. Then Dallas would tell and be stuck here forever. Or sent to a whore house. I couldn't live like that. It wasn't fair. I just wanted someone to love me. But not like this. I heard the door shut and assumed Dallas had run to get his father. I began to cry pitifully. "Can-can I have a...turn?"

My eyes snapped open at Dallas' horribly curious voice. "Dad!" I whimpered. "Dad, no! Please!"

"What?" my father replied drunkenly as if just realizing there was an audience. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'll tell if you don't like me do it."

My father growled a bit but didn't reply. "Dad!" I screamed. He couldn't do this. My skin crawled at the mere concept.

"Shut up, slut!" countered Dallas venomously.

"I don't even know your name," slurred my father. "How do I know you won't run your mouth?"

"'Cuz we'd be in the same trouble!" snapped Dawson.

"Dad!" I screamed.

"Gag him! Do you want to wake up the fucking neighbors?" snapped Dallas.

The fact he was taking control so easily frightened me. How could he be so evil? "Here."

I felt long, strong fingers forced my mouth open and my underwear were forced inside my mouth. "Got any tape?" asked Dallas sounding amused.

"Yeah...somewhere."

I heard his drunken stumbling and then him rustling through a drawer. I struggled violently the entire time, trying hard to break free. But Dallas kept one hand over my mouth, the other holding me against the table with strength only a Warrior Wolf could have. "Here."

Dawson wrapped the silver tape around my face, thankfully leaving my nose free so I could breathe. "God," breathed Dallas. "I never imagined I'd ever get to...do this. Can I choke him?"

"What? No. Fuck him and get out." my father snorted. "He's still got a beating coming. Isn't that right, whore?"

I sobbed pathetically my forehead resting against the table. I wished he'd just kill me. "Nod." hissed Dallas in my ear. "Nod and I'll let you go."

My heart soared and I nodded with earnest, trying to get up. I got half-way straightened when I was slammed back down hard enough to knock the air out of my lungs. "Ha!" laughed Dallas harshly. "Did you really think I'd let you go? Please."

He kicked my legs apart and I closed my eyes as the violent assault began.

**

I felt like passing out.

I felt hazy  but mostly I felt pain. Blood and fluids slid down my thighs thickly, making me gag on the saliva sodden fabric in my mouth. "Fuck!" gasped Dallas for the third time. "I can't believe I did that! It was so fucking amazing..."

"Get out." my father snapped, buckling his pants. "I gave you what you wanted. Not one fucking word."

"Deal." I felt him grab my hair tilting my head up to look at his horrible, cruel face. "I'll see you soon, Dawson."

He licked from the collar bone to my hairline, making me gag again before dropped my face against table. I heard the door shut a few moments later and then I was thrown against the tile, renewing fresh pain all over again. My father had his belt wrapped around his fist. The end with the buckle dangled threateningly, like a snake. I closed my eyes as the newest onslaught of abuse began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking had never hurt so terribly.

I couldn't hide the limp as I passed Jessie's home. Dallas was there, making my heart skip a beat and then slam violently. Jessie looked at the bruise on my face then as at my walk. "What...what happened, Dawson?" he whispered in horror.

"He fell going home Friday night," laughed Dallas carelessly. "Got spooked in the dark."

I wanted to die as his cruel eyes met mine. "Shut up, Dallas. C'mon." Jessie took my arm gently and helped me to school.

Jamie took one look at me and pulled me aside, making Jessie frown. "Come with me a moment." Jamie said tightly, walking me out of the glass room.

Walking hurt, but not as bad as sitting. The pain wasn't the same as it usually was. It felt more localized in my lower back. I'd tried to see it in the mirror but it was just a huge purple and black bruise. It was from my father's belt and I knew it. "Sit down please."

Just knowing the pain was too much. Jamie knew. He had to know now. "I can't!" I sobbed pathetically, burying my face into his shirt. We'd never been too close but I just needed a body to hold that'd hold me back. So when I felt his arms wrap around my abused body I began to weep pathetically. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well?"

I'd never met the Alpha before and here he was, standing beside me as I laid on my tummy on a hospital cot. I was half dazed on the pain drugs but aware enough to cry quietly and tell the Alpha that I was sorry over and over again. I just didn't want him to send me away. I couldn't live my life this way. I couldn't. "Well... He's definitely been raped. Recently in fact. I'd say within the last twenty-four hours."

"Fuck."

He was a large, intimidating man. Beside him was a slightly smaller man though he seemed powerful enough. "Did you ask who?"

"Mmhm. He just said 'Dallas'. I don't know a Dallas. Do you?"

"It sounds familiar. I'll look into it. Anything else?"

"His coccyx been broken."

"What?"

"His tailbone. His ass. This kid got beat. Badly. And it's not the first time by the looks of these bruises."

"So clearly the omega can't go home." the smaller of the two men said. "Can he even be mated?"

"Maybe. I don't know. If we...didn't include this information and included him in a package deal, maybe."

I felt even worse. The Alpha knew and it was my fault. "Anything else?"

"No. He'll be here for a while. It's a nasty break and with his body in the shape it is, it'll take some time to heal properly."

I buried my face in the starch white pillow. I was so ashamed. I felt so dirty. "Okay. Matthew, you find this 'Dallas' guy. Have him brought before the council and then executed. He just cost me a lot of money and this boy his innocence."

I wanted to speak, to tell them that it wasn't just him but I couldn't stop thinking of Max's words.

'You can't tell anyone. You'd ruin him.' I felt alpha run a hand gently over my head. "Sleep well pup. I hope this is all a bad dream to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 33.6K 21
COMPLETED From the beginning Landon Evans knew he was different, born as a omega his mother always tells him being different is special. Omega's are...
311K 11K 47
Jaxon is a happy, cheerful, loved Omega of the White River pack. It's his 18th birthday and he's hoping to meet his long awaited mate. His whole l...
1.5M 71.2K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...
37.7K 1.9K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book was so long that I split it into 2 part...