His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 15~ Pain
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 38~ It's all my fault

63.6K 1.6K 326
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 38~ It's all my fault...

Mason groaned sitting up holding his head frowning, he blinked opening his eyes and looked around the room. His eyes landed on me as I sat on the window bench hugging my legs.

"What did you do to me?" He asked gruffly "I only knocked you out" I mumbled making him grumble.

"You over reacted for nothing" I said "I didn't like the way you two were hugging" he said "what part of he's like a brother to me did you not understand" I asked making him sigh. He sat on the edge of the bed sighing and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You had to say something... You had to blurt it out. Do you even think before you talk?" I asked looking at him "you tell me" he muttered and I growled clenching my fists angrily.

"I had to tell him the truth... I told him everything because you couldn't keep your mouth shut!" I spat

"Watch your fucking tone!" He growled "no! we didn't tell anyone for a reason Mason. Especially Evan! Do you know what could happen now that he knows?"

"How did he take it?"

"What do you think? His soulmate is a freaking traitor who betrayed him and us. The one person he could trust is working with an enemy. How would you take that?" I asked and he just glared at me.

I turned around running my fingers through my hair trying to control my anger but all I could think about was the pained look on Evan's face when I told him. How his eyes glossed up, how he apologized over and over again practically crying. How his face turned into pure anger then pure pain...

"Jordyn" Mason said snapping me out of my thoughts "jordyn" he said again "what?" I whispered with my eyes closed "you're... You're on fire" he mumbled and i frowned opening my eyes glaring at him. "I'm serious" he said looking at me sitting up, I looked down at my hands seeing the blue flames all over my arms.

I gulped wide eyed hugging my arms to my chest, "you need to calm down" he said standing up "don't come near me" I whispered backing away trying to make the flames go off.

Sarafina. How do I stop it?

"Jordyn-"

"I said stay away!" I said loudly feeling the panic rise in me. "Kitten look at me" he said softly standing in front of me, I whimpered looking at him.

"I don't know how to stop it" I whispered "just think about a fire going off. Maybe that'll help" he said softly and I stared down at my hands.

I looked behind him at the door and his eyes darkened "don't even think about leaving" he said quietly.

I gulped hugging myself "I just need to go outside"

"Jordyn-"

I took off running to the door and he grabbed me pulling me too him but hissed as I burned him making my eyes widened. He growled pushing me away quickly making my heart shatter.

"Shit" he muttered looking at his hands, I quickly ran out the room going downstairs as fast as I can and out the back door.

"Jordyn!" Mason yelled running after me as I took off into the forest. I panted feeling the flames take over my body making my clothes burn into scraps.

Oh god! What's happening?!

I ran faster trying to think of anything that will stop the flames, anything at all.

But what?

My heart pounded in my chest as I ran, I could hear Mason's footsteps behind me gaining closer and closer. I looked around the forest thinking of what to do until I saw something glistening in the distance.

The lake!

I ran towards in quickly feeling myself getting hotter and hotter, I looked towards the lake and gasped loudly as a person stood there. They turned around quickly as I ran into them knocking us to the ground.

"Ah! Shit!" They said and my eyes widened "Ian!" I practically screamed, he winced and rolled over making us fall in the lake together. I yelped loudly as my entires body burned, I felt my body go completely weak to the point where I couldn't move at all.

Ian grabbed me holding me up and we resurfaced coughing, "Ian?" I panted holding on to him, "what the hell was that?" He said wide eyed and I heard Mason running, we looked up as he stopped at the edge of the lake.

He panted looking at us and I held on to Ian as he swam do the edge, Mason helped us up and I whimpered laying there shivering. Mason took off his shirt quickly putting on me

"You were on fire! How?" Ian said sitting there dripping wet "her wolf has powers apparently" Mason said holding me in his arms. I moaned sagging against him not having the energy to move anymore. "Since when?"

"We found out a few days ago. Sarafina said she has more powers but so far we only knew about the fire... But it was never like this... Just her hands" Mason said moving my wet hair as i laid against his chest.

"What were you doing here?" I mumbled looking at Ian, "I don't know... I was sleeping when all of a sudden I felt a pull telling me to come here quickly"

"You wolves probably connected" Mason said and Ian looked at me, "your eyes are purple" he frowned and I sighed "it's a long story" I mumbled holding Mason's arm.

He looked from me to Mason with slight confusion. "You two have been through some crazy shit haven't you?" He said and Mason snorted putting his face in my hair.

"We have extra pair of clothes in the training house" Mason said "I'm good" Ian said standing up, "your soaked" Mason frowned "pack house isn't that far. Will you be okay?" He asked looking at me and I just laid there completely weak.

He bent down putting his hand on my cheek making me look at him, he looked I sit my eyes and I felt the freezing cold go up my spine.

Wait. I remember this feeling.

The blue light.

I saw the reflection of the light against my face as his eyes glowed bright blue. I winced as the coolness went through my burns making it burn even more. He gave a pained expression staring at me and I felt the cold fade away, he panted sitting on his knees and I moaned laying on my side.

"What the hell was that?" Mason frowned and we looked at each other. "You're okay now" he sighed and I nodded, he sighed kissing my forehead and stood up. "Are you sure you don't want clothes?" I mumbled

"I'm fine" he smiled backing away, "Derek is calling. I'll talk to you later" he said and ran off. I moaned laying there and Mason just frowned "that was weird" he said watching Ian run.

"What was?"

"You don't find it suspicious that he was just here? Why did he run off so quickly?" He asked and I just shrugged leaning against him. He put his arm under my legs standing up holding me, I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck as he walked towards the training house.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" I whispered looking at him, "you were pissed. It's okay. You had no control" he said kissing my forehead. "I don't understand what happened. I didn't think it would happen to my whole body" I whispered and he sighed walking up the pathway.

I looked up seeing we were already at the small house, he walked up the steps opening the door and walked inside kicking it closed. We walked through the gym quietly and he sat me down on the mats that were piled up against the wall.

I sighed sitting up running my fingers through my hair as he went to the back, a few minuets later he came back with a t-shirt on and some pants for me, "come" he said helping me stand up. I held on to his shoulder as he helped me put on the pants.

He stood up sighing and cupped my face putting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry for knocking you out" I mumbled making him chuckle "I still can't believe you did that" he said rubbing my waist.

"I panicked" I said putting my head on his warm chest, "still... No one has ever done that to me" he said and I chuckled. "I used to do that to Xavier all the time. I only did it once to Daddy" I said and he just rubbed my back.

"I did over react... Didn't I?" He said and I looked at him and nodded, "you did"

"You don't understand how i feel when I see you with another man. I just see red..." He said staring down at me, I gasped as he grabbed my face kissing me roughly pressing me against the wall. I held his wrists kissing back, "you are mine" he whispered biting my lip

"Yours" I whispered back rubbing his arms, he sighed closing his eyes kissing me softy. He pulled away keeping his forehead on mine and I rubbed his chest gently.

"What are we going to do now?" I whispered

"About what? Evan and Anna or your powers?" He mumbled. "Both really... I can try to figure out my powers but I'm worried about Evan. The look he had in his eyes when I told him... It was horrible" I said

"I can imagine. He was smitten about her all the time" he said sighing. I sat down on the mats hugging my legs and he sat next to me laying back staring at the ceiling.

I put my head on my knees staring at him as he thought hard about something. "Why don't you ever let me hear your thoughts?" I asked making him look at me. "You always have it blocked out... Even in your sleep" I said

"I've done that for as long as I can remember. I don't like people in my head"

"Even me?" I said facing him, he pulled me to him and I laid down snuggling against him putting my head on his chest. He rubbed my side kissing my head, "I've only gotten close to reading your thoughts when we first met. You called me beautiful in such an aggressive way" I smiled making him chuckle "I did?"

"Yeah. Sarafina made fun of you" I chuckled remembering what she said making him smile.

He stroked my damp hair behind my ear and sighed deeply, I bit my lip laying there staring outside. "Close your eyes" he whispered making me look at him "why?"

"Just do it" he said putting my head back down on his chest, I snuggled closer closing my eyes and he sighed kissing my head.

I inhaled sharply seeing a vision of the forest, I frowned laying there as it showed someone running through the forest.

The person watching chased after them hiding behind the trees and then I realized It was from Mason's point of view.

Because the person he was chasing was me.

I had my headphones on and I wore my running pants and purple top dashing through the forest quickly.

I slowed down to a stop putting my hands on my knees breathing hard and my hair fell out of its bun. I stood up straight taking the pin out and watched as my hair pooled down around my shoulders looking brighter than usual.

I frowned staring at myself as I put my hair up in a ponytail breathing hard.

Do I really look like that?

I actually look... Pretty.

'This is how he sees you' sarafina smiled blushing as I stretched in the forest. I smiled as I bent over and his eyes focused on my butt making me blush.

I stood up biting my lip and took off running again but this time Mason stood in place just watching me run off.

The vision ended and I opened my eyes looking at him "when was that?" I whispered "the day before I confronted you" he said moving my hair.

"So you stalked me?" I chuckled and he smirked "sorta.... Yeah" he said and I bit my lip laying there drawing hearts on his chest with my fingertips.

"Is... Is that really how you see me?" I mumbled making him look at me. "What do you mean?" He asked "I... I looked pretty in there. Is that how you see me?" I asked.

"You're beautiful Jordyn" he said moving my hair, I laid there staring out the window.

'This fucking woman. How can she not see how gorgeous she is?' I heard and looked at him quickly as he was frowning.

I bit my lip smiling "I heard you" I said and he chuckled. I smiled leaning up kissing him and he laid me on my back kissing me, "I wish you could see what I see" he whispered rubbing my waist.

"I did" I blushed playing with his hair, he sighed putting his forehead on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Can we stay here for a while? Just by ourselves away from drama for a while?" I asked.

He nodded laying down next to me and I snuggled close to him, he wrapped his arm around me staring at me and I laid there looking at his chest.

"You don't think it was weird with Ian?" He asked and I covered his mouth "no drama" I whispered. "He isn't drama-"

"Shhhh" I whispered and he chuckled Rolling his eyes.

****
'Jordyn? Mason?' I heard making me open my eyes, I looked around the room seeing we were still in the gym laying on the mats.

I looked behind me at Mason sound asleep holding me closely to him, I sighed putting my head back on his arm closing my eyes

'Jordyn?' I heard again making me open my eyes. 'Evan?' I said in the pack link, "where the hell are you guys?' He said anxiously.

'We're in the training house. Why?'

'I really need to talk to you two' he mumbled
'You couldn't wait till morning?' I heard Mason's voice say making me turn around seeing him frowning.

'It technically is morning... It's 6:22 am' Evan said

'Smart ass' Mason muttered and I put my hand on his cheek making him opening his eyes looking right at me.

'We'll be there soon' he said

'Good' Evan said and Mason closed the link. He leaned into my touch sighing and I smiled "hi" I said making him grumble.

I chuckled laying there and he wiped his face moving his arm from under my head. "My arm is dead" he said rubbing it "no one told you to put it under my head" I said sitting up stretching.

He mimicked me laying there as I looked out the windows as the sun rising. I slapped his chest making him grunt and glare at me. I smiled kissing his cheek sitting up stretching more, he sat up rubbing the back of his shoulder and i cringed as he cracked his neck standing up cracking his bones.

"Ew. Jeez" I mumbled making him look at me, "come on" he chuckled nudging me to the doors. I sighed following him out and looked around the forest, he looked down at me and smirked making me raise an eyebrow.

"What?" I said

"I still remember how much of a girl you were when we first met. You never wanted to walk barefoot outside" he said and I looked down at my feet digging in the dirt.

"Yeah well it's your fault I'm not a girl anymore" I said and he snorted walking. "That was the day you had my pack ripped from me" I said and he rolled his eyes "well that was the day you kneed me hard" he said and I smiled.

"I'm proud of that" I said and he chuckled "well you practically traumatized me afterwards" I said "hey I made it up with sandwiches right?" He said

"Yet you pulled my hair and told me not to test you after that" I said and he just frowned thinking. "Yeah" I said walking in front of him through the forest making him chuckle. "Well you were testing me" he mumbled

"What? How?" I chuckled facing him waking backwards "you were practically challenging me-"

"What?! How? Because I looked you in the eye?" I said looking in his eyes making him smirk. "You never look an alpha in the eye" he said

"Well your not my alpha" I whispered and he growled grabbing me pulling me against his chest.

"Oh I am" he said pressing me against the tree, "hmm. This reminds me of a dream I had yesterday" he said rubbing my waist and I blushed.

"Shall we make my fantasy come true?" He asked lifting my shirt kissing my neck making me smile biting my lip.

He rubbed my bare waist sighing and I rubbed his chest moaning softly. He lifted my shirt going to take it off but I stopped when I heard something in the distance.

"Wait" I whispered making him stop, "do you hear that?" I whispered making him stand up straight listening.

I looked from behind the tree listening to the crying, "it sounds like a little kid" I said and he frowned "what the hell is a little kid doing in the woods?" He said and I followed it.

"Jordyn!" He hissed grabbing me "what? What if she's hurt?" I whispered and he just clenched his jaw. He growled walking forward "stay behind me" he said and I nodded following him.

We walked further into the forest and the crying got more louder and clearer. He stopped in his tracks and I bumped into his back grunting.

I peeked out from behind him seeing a little girl hugging her legs shaking violently sobbing loudly.

Her dress had bloodstains on it.

Oh god.

I looked up at Mason as he watched her, I went from behind him slowly and the leaves crunched under my foot making her gasp looking up.

"It's okay" I said quickly as she looked like she was about to scream. She stared at us with fear in her eyes and I walked closer to her, "are you hurt sweetie?" I asked and she looked at her dress crying.

"It was a big wolf. He was mean and he had red eyes" she sniffled making me tense. I looked at Mason seeing his jaw clenched, "where did you see it?" He asked walking closer and she tensed up at him.

'You sound to aggressive' I said in our mind link making his mouth twitch. "It was by a pond. My mommy ran off and left me there" she sniffed making me sigh, "where's the blood from your dress from? Are you hurt?" I asked walking closer.

She lifted her dress showing me a bite mark on her leg with was still bleeding, "it hurts" she whimpered.

"Was there anyone else with you?" Mason asked and she looked at him "my big brother. He ran in another direction... I think there was another wolf too. They were so mean" she cried.

I walked to her sitting next to her, "what's your name?" I asked "Ally" she sniffled looking at me.

"My name is Jordyn" I said softly "who is the big man?" She asked and I looked at Mason whose eyes were glazed over probably talking in the pack link.

"His name is Mason" I said "he looks mean" she mumbled moving closer to me. "He won't hurt you" I said looking at her leg, she hugged my arm crying silently and I sighed.

"Listen you need to come with us. We know a doctor who can fix you leg" I said and she just cried, I looked at Mason whose back was to us still talking in the pack link notifying the others.

I frowned listening to the girls cry as it got deeper, soon it sounded like a woman's cry that turned into laughing. Mason turned around quickly and I gasped as the little girl was gone and in her place was an older woman with long black hair and white eyes.

Her long nails dug into my skin making me yelp in pain, she pinned me down roughly holding my neck and inhaled my scent.

"White wolf" she grinned and Mason growled loudly at her. I gasped as her grip tightened around my neck, "so you're Mason huh?" She said staring at him.

"You look like your father" she said making him growl louder. "Get off of her now!" He roared making her smile showing her black looking sharp teeth.

I whimpered gasping for air trying to push her off me. "No I change my mind. You look more like your mother" she said and he froze.

He walked closer angrily and I put my hand on her chest.

Come on fire! Something! Anything!

I gasped as she flew off me scratching my neck then hitting the tree behind her hard, I coughed rolling over and Mason grabbed me quickly pulling me too him. "Nobody said you'd have powers. This is new" the woman grinned walking around us smirking.

I panted hiding behind Mason holding his shirt in my fists. "You can't have her" he growled holding me behind him closely.

"Oh I'm not here for her right now. He sent me to get you" she said making me freeze, "well you can tell him to go fuck himself" he growled.

She laughed loudly holding her stomach and I tensed as her nails grew longer and sharper.

What the hell is she?

"Jordyn run" he growled "I'm not leaving you" I whispered standing behind him, he hunched lower growling deeply and I knew it was Jace who was present now.

I gulped nervously backing away "you are Handsome. I'd give you that. No wonder your step mother loved you so much" she said making Sarafina growl deeply.

She looked at me and smirked, "Jordyn. Run. NOW!" He roared in his alpha tone making me flinch, I gulped quickly running away as he transformed into his wolf snarling at the woman.

'EVAN! AARLIK! Someone!' I screamed in the pack link running as fast as I can.

'Luna?! What's going on?' I heard Aarlik's voice. 'Mason is being attacked by some creature in the forest. I don't know what to do' I said hearing Mason's roar echoing.

I felt sarafina howling feeling the authority in his roar. I fell to the ground panting and sarafina tried to claw her way out. I heard a twig snap behind me and she growled looking around feeling someone watching us.

'Luna where are you?!'

'Jordyn?!' I heard Evan's voice but I couldn't speak, Someone was here.

I let Sarafina take control and she growled at a tree, I frowned at her but froze as Hopkins came out smirking.

Oh no no no no.

"Well hello beautiful" he chuckled, another man appeared next to him with glowing red eyes.

I heard a twig snap behind me and Sarafina quickly looked. I froze seeing Anna standing there with red eyes staring at me

Oh no....

"Hey cupcake" she smiled darkly

"Anna" I whispered backing away, "don't act so surprised. I'm not stupid you know. You and that idiot made it way too obvious that you already knew" she said walking closer. I yelped as Hopkins grabbed a handful of my hair dragging me.

I struggled against his grip trying to scratch him; Anna walked to me with her nose flared and I yelled as she punched me in the face hard growling.

Hopkins chuckled darkly pulling me to stand up, I froze hearing Mason roar loudly the ground felt like it was vibrating under my feet.

Anna walked closer to me grabbing my neck making me look her in the eyes, Hopkins held my upper arms standing behind me smiling in satisfaction.

Sarafina growled lowly as Anna went to say something but stopped when I felt a sharp pain on my stomach making me scream in pain.

"She did it" Hopkins grinned and Anna smirked

Did what?!

Soon that female creature appeared smiling and I tensed as the blood on her hands. "He's finished" she said making my heart stop.

Mason.

No

No no no no no!

"NO!" I screamed and Anna yelled loudly backing away holding her arm, Hopkins hissed in pain letting me go and Sarafina snarled loudly feeling the flames.

"What the hell?!" Anna growled

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you she had powers" The creature smirked.

Hopkins clenched is jaw glaring at me and his eyes turned a deep dark red color. "Don't. We'll come for her after. Let her suffer first" Anna grinned making my heart pound.

"Fine" Hopkins spat, I quickly ran off towards the direction Mason's roar came from.

'GUYS!' I screamed in the mind link

'Mason's been hurt! Bring Reynolds!' I said running through the trees quickly. I whimpered smelling blood, "no! No" I cried seeing Mason on the ground bleeding from his stomach.

I quickly ran to him falling on my knees and turned him over making him cry out in pain. "Mason" I panted cupping his face "open your eyes. Please!" I whimpered and he slowly opened them looking at me.

I put my hands on his stomach and he growled in pain clenching his fists as I put pressure on it trying to stop the bleeding.

Why isn't he healing?

He usually heals fast. Why isnt it happening?!

'We're on our way. Just stay where you are and we'll find your scents' Evan's voice said

'Hurry. He's bleeding so much!' I cried

"Jordyn" Mason rasped "don't talk. Evan and Reynolds are on their way. Just hold on okay" I whispered looking at the warm blood slipping between my fingers.

"Jordyn you need to leave. She'll come back" he gasped squeezing my thigh "I am not leaving you" I said shaking my head feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Jordyn"

"Just stop talking and focus on keeping your eyes open" I said and he shook his head looking at the sky.

"Mason" I whispered as his eye lids were falling, "Mason keep your eyes open!" I cried and he looked at me. His eyes shut and his hand went limp on my lap.

"No! No!" I sobbed loudly sitting on my knees, "Jordyn!" I heard in the distance as I shook Mason begging him to wake up. Pleading for him to wake up.

"Jordyn!" Evan said running to me with Reynolds by his side holding a backpack. Evan grabbed me pulling me away from Mason as Reynolds sat next to him quickly opening the bag getting to work on his wounds.

"Are you hurt?! Where are you hurt?" Evan said checking me everywhere but I just cried in his shirt sobbing loudly...

*****
I sat in the chair watching Mason in bed with his eyes closed. If it wasn't for his chest rising and falling I would've believed he was dead.

He was too pale...
I could still feel his pain and I hated it. I didn't want him to feel any pain.

This was all my fault....

I shouldn't have gone to her. I shouldn't have been such a softie and trust everyone.

Now my mate is practically dying on this bed and there nothing I can do.

I feel so hopeless.
I couldn't do anything to take the pain away. I couldn't do anything at all.

I flinched feeling someone move my hair "it's alright" Dr. Reynolds said moving my hair over my shoulder cleaning the gashes on my neck.

"Will be be okay?" I whispered holding Mason's cold hand in my lap, "I have to run some tests" he said putting cream on my neck then covering it with some gauze.

"He has to be poisoned or something. He would've healed if it was a regular wound" I said shaking my head.

"Luna I really need to check you. You could be hurt somewhere else and I can't risk you getting hurt as well" he said with a worried look.

"I'm fine" I whispered never taking my eyes off of Mason's pale face. He sighed standing there and nodded walking out, I sniffled holding Mason's hand and moved his hair from his face.

I shut my eyes tightly putting my head on his chest. "Don't leave me too" I whimpered crying.

I heard the door open again and I sat up sniffling, "Jordyn" Evan sighed closing the door behind him. He walked to me and I felt a blanket go around me, Evan appeared in front of me and bent down sighing.

"Jordyn what happened out there?" He asked softly, "it... It's my fault. It's all my fault-"

"It's not your fault-"
"You don't know what happened Evan" I muttered finally looking at him, "so tell me. Who did this?"

"I don't even know what she was... She was some sort of shapeshifter" I said shaking my head. "What do you mean? Shapeshifter?" He frowned.

I looked down at my hands seeing they were covered in Mason's dry blood. I felt my lip quiver staring at it and Evan stood up, he walked to the bathroom and came back a second later with a wet cloth. He bent down grabbing my hands wiping it off, "it's my fault" I whispered again staring at Mason.

"Jordyn. Snap out of it. I need you to tell me what exactly happened. What did you see? What shapeshifter?" He asked wiping my hands, "Mr. Langdon. She's in shock. Don't interrogate her" Dr. Reynolds said and Evan looked at him "I wasn't interrogating her-"

"Asking her a series of questions all at once is an interrogation Mr. Langdon. She's my patient at the moment and if you disturb her again I will remove you from this area" Reynolds snapped making Evan growl lowly.

"We can't just sit here while there's something out there. What if it comes back for us? For her?" Evan said standing up. "I understand that but she isn't in a good state of mind right now. She needs time to calm down and get her self control back. Until then she'll be able to talk to you" Reynolds said.

"So what are we supposed to do? Wait here till they come?!"

"I'll do my best to snap her out of it. Interrogating her while she's still in shock isn't going to do you any justice at the moment. Her mate is dying on this bed right now and I need to do everything in my power to get them both back on their feet. Now step aside and let me do my job!" Reynolds said.

I closed my eyes putting my head on Mason's chest crying silently as they argued. "It's all my fault" I whispered closing my eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
61.2K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
10.4M 350K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...
191K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...