Disasterology (Mike Fuentes L...

By BloodSapphire

Ari is Jaime Preciado's sister. She has a big crush on Mike Fuentes and Mike has a big crush on her, too. Ari... More

Chapter 1 - So Sick Of Waiting
Chapter 2 - This is A Wasteland, My Only Retreat
Chapter 3 - Caraphernelia
Chapter 5 - Lightsabers and Staring
Chapter 6 - Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun
Chapter 7 - Waking Up....
Chapter 8 - Signs
Chapter 9 - Telling Tony
Chapter 10 - I Love You
Chapter 11 - Anger
Chapter 12 - Please Be Okay
Chapter 13 - Survived
Chapter 14 - I Forgive You
Chapter 15 - Happy Ultrasounds and Fearing Messages
Chapter 16 - Moment We've All Been Waiting For
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - Grown Up
Chapter 19 - I Swear
Chapter 20 - Curiosity
Chapter 21 - Gone
Chapter 22 - Worry and Hope
Chapter 23 - Say a Prayer For You
Chapter 24 - Friends To the Rescue
Chapter 25 - On the Search
Chapter 26 - When You Can't Sleep At Night
Chapter 27 - A New Side to Ari
Chapter 28 - It's Over
Chapter 29 - Safe Now
Chapter 30 - Feeling Better
Chapter 31 - Birthday Party!
Epilogue - Wedding

Chapter 4 - Going Out

7.6K 226 21
By BloodSapphire

[Ari's POV]

I woke up the next morning to the guys still asleep, so I decided to go on ahead and watch television in the living room.

I then remember about last nigth, me and Mike, I feel the blush creep across my cheeks and i brush my fingertips over my bottom lip.

Mike is a really great guy, I always liked him. Knowing he liked me back and that we kissed made me feel butterflies in my tummy.

But what would Jaime say?? Him and Mike are like best pals. Would Jaime get mad?? Be happy??

I shrug it off when I feel the urge to have some coffee. I get up and look around the kitchen for some coffee mix. Lucky there was also a coffee machine.

I start the coffee maker and wait for the coffee to heat up and stuff and kept thinking about last night in the balcony.

Kissing Mike felt so.... magical. He's amazing, like... words can't even describe how that kiss felt.

I didn't realize I was daydreaming (Typical Ari) until i felt some arms snake around my waist from behind me, making me jump and gasp in surprise. I turn around and see its Mike.

"Oh, hey," i said, feeling blush creep my cheeks again. Mike noticed since i hear a chuckle. That's when i noticed he didn't have a shirt.

"Hey, he smirked, taking my hand in his. I look up at him and smile.

"You know, you're an amazing girl, Ari," he said.

"C'mon, i'm not that amazing," i smirked.

"Well, you are. And that is why I want to take you out this morning, you and me," he smirked, walking out and standing behind the kitchen counter.

"Oh really??" I asked. He nodded.

"And where will we go??" i asked.

"Well, get some breakfast, walk around town a bit," he said.

"Like... a date??"  i said, leaning against the other side of the counter.

He shrugs. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," he smirked.

I giggle a bit. "Well, I would love too," i smiled.

"Great. Let's go get ready," he said.

I smile as we head off to our rooms, the guys still asleep, and I pull on my clothes, getting dressed in the bathroom.

Soon, we were ready and we head out. We enter the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, I feel a hand hold mine. I look and see it's Mike's hand and smile. He smiles back.

"You mind??" he asked.

I shake my head. "Not at all," i said.

Soon we exit the hotel and stroll down the street, until we arrive to a Starbucks and grab some lattes and muffins.

We take our seats and sip our coffee.

"So... what's up??" he asked.

I shrug. "Im good. You??" i said.

I nod. "I'm good," i said.

It was a short silence before he spoke.

"You know, last night was awesome," he said, smiling.

I look up at him and feel myself blush. "Really??" i asked, letting my hair fall around my face. But it was a small table, so Mike easily reached up, pulling it gently behind my ear.

"Really. Ari, i know this sounds pretty strange but i really do have so-"

"GUYS!!!!!" I hear a familiar voice shout, making us spin around. It was Jaime's voice.

That's when we see Tony, Jaime, and Vic running up to us.

"There you are, we wondered where you guys went off to," Jaime said.

"We just came here for some coffee," I said, holding my latte up. 

"Well, we need to make it early for sound check. Some asshole snuck in at night and messed with the amps for all bands," Tony said.

"Seriously??" Mike asked.

"Yeah, its a mess. We all need to make some checks to our equiptment before tonight's show," Vic said.

"Alright, then let's get going. Wait, Mike were you going to say something??" I asked.

He looks around, but then shakes his head, sipping his latte. 

"No, not really," he said, and we get up, tossing our empty coffee cups out and walking back to where the bus was waiting for us to head to the arena.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. Be sure to give me some feedback. Pretty please do so!!

Listening to Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil. ^.^=

How many votes for the new video??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 13
Tony Perry has hit rock bottom. His father hates him, everyone at school hates him and he hates himself. But what happens when a hot, tall drummer jo...
124K 2.4K 22
Vanessa is Mike and Vic's little sister and they treat her like she's a baby. But one day, things change for both the better and the worse.
1.6K 15 20
Anna is a girl whose life was turned in so many directions, she hadn't been truly happy in years, six to be exact. She lives with her aunt and uncle...
19.6K 855 47
"I never used to believe in angels. But since I fell in love with you, I've started to change my mind." Life is new; Pierce the Veil is one member sh...