Drink Me Dry

By dirtylittlesecret-x

"Your mine" he growled into my ear pinning me against the wall proceeding to crash his lips to mine and then... More

Chapter 1- What should have been the end...
Chapter 2- New beginnings
Chapter 3-The tour
Chapter 4- Kick in the teeth
Chapter 5- A slap in the face
Chapter 6- Dinner for two
Chapter 7- Bite in the neck
Chapter 8- jealousy is a sin
Chapter 9- This day just keeps getting better...
Chapter 10- Shes mine
Chapter 11- Why are you so happy
Chapter 13- Rise and shine
Chapter 14- Vampire 101
Chapter 15- Never look back
Chapter 16-Adopted siblings
Chapter 17- Mr. Predictable
Chapter 18-Slurred words and alcohol
Chapter 19- I know what you did last night
Chapter 20- Can anyone answer my questions
Chapter 21- What did i do to have a friend like you
Chapter 22- Date from heaven, with the devil?
Chapter 23-Nobody is perfect not even a vampire
Chapter 24- Don't push me I push back
Chapter 25- Dinner with the bloodsuckers
Chapter 26-Yeah...we need help
Chapter 27- Killer by trade
Chapter 28- Voodoo crap and traitors
Chapter 29- Someone listen?
Chapter 30- Don't let the wrong one go
Chapter 31-Fire to the end
Chapter 32-Huffing and car bonnets
Chapter 33-Big bad vampire and Bullets
Chapter 34-Don't mess with vampires on phones, or do
Chapter 35-Merry Christmas children
Chapter 36- Closure makes the tears fall
Chapter 37-One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul
Chapter 38- Oh decisions, decisions
Chapter 39- Tornados ain't got nothing on me
Chapter 40- Potestatem...
Chapter 41- Its all in the voice
Chapter 42-Hey! those cracks in the ground match my heart
Chapter 43- I rather you didn't
Chapter 44-Guess whos back?
Chapter 45-Books and Luck
Chapter 46- Well isn't this a cute little crew
Chapter 47- Trust is a mirror
Chapter 48-Nice throw
Chapter 49- Shes not here anymore
Chapter 50- Good luck kid.
Chapter 51- Take my whole life too
Chapter 52- You can't follow...
Chapter 53-Your elastic band just snapped
Chapter 54-Pushed.
Chapter 55-I liked the look of the otherworld...
Epilogue-Its cool didn't want your company anyways
Book 2 sneak peak ;)

Chapter 12- Pain in the..side?

47.4K 956 77
By dirtylittlesecret-x

------------- x  -------------

I grumbled twisting round to see Dee was awake lying in bed. Considering she hadn't woke me up yet i assumed we were early.

I smirked "Thanks for waiting up for me"

She frowned "Sorry i got into my pyjamas and next thing i knew i was in dreamland i really am sorry" she said apologeticially

I smiled at her "Don't worry about it really its fine"

She smiled back "So what did Daniel want" she asked

"Telling me about my role in tonights mission" i shrugged.

"Whats your role?" she asked curiously.

I tilted my head to the bag on the floor. She jumped out of bed grabbing the bag she lifted out the underwear twirling them around her finger "Eh what has this got to do with it"

"I have to pretend to be sold as a slave for Tori's cousin or something"

"How do you feel about it all" she asked eyeing me

"Do i have a choice"

She came over to me wrapping her arms around me "You will be fine i promise we will look after you" she cooed like i was a little child

"Thanks" she was such an amazing friend i know we only known eachother for four days i felt shes been part of my life forever and i loved her "Breakfast?" i asked

"We have to wait for everyone to finish anyone on tonights mission goes after them and the guards tell us the plan of attack excuse the pun"

"Ok so do i have time for a shower?"

"Yep go on get out of here"

I walked down the corridor the occasional guard walking past bowing to me it made me so uncomfortable.

I reached the showers grabbed soap and a towel and stepped in i put the shower on as hot as it went letting the hot water scald me. It was oddly relaxing i smiled relaxed not thinking about tonight it only gave me a knot in my stomach.

I stepped out clean wrapping the towel around me holding my dirty clothes i walked back to my room and who do i bump into none other then Callum. He stopped looking me up and down in my towel. Note to self always bring clothes to change into. I sighed.

"What do you want? Why are you down here and not in your chamber of excellence" i said clearly irritated

He smirked "Yes my chambers are quite comfortable i wouldn't object to you staying in them with me" he said cupping my cheek.

I shoved his hand away "As appealing as that offer sounds i'll pass so as i said what are you doing here"

"I knocked at you room to find you had gone to shower" he said again looking at my outfit of just a towel.

"Eyes up here my friend so again why are you here what can ii do for you" 

A smile played on his lips "Someone has a short fuse I came round to wish you look for tonight i won't see you until after you come back"

I smiled "Aww you do have a heart who knew"

He narrowed his eyes at me "Don't push it Kit"

I shrugged innocently "Look who has the short fuse now"

He closed his eyes sighed the opened them giving me a smouldering look he brushed the wet hair out of my face then kissed my cheek "Just be safe" and he walked off.

I went back into my room Dee smoking again.

"A man by the name of Master Callum came by looking for you" she said raising her eyebrows at me 

"I know i bumped into him on the way here" hoping that would be it.

"Sooo what did he want?" she said grinning

"To wish me luck tonight" i left out anything else i wasn't going to lie though.

"I am hurt he never came to me and wished me luck" she mocked being hurt 

I rolled my eyes at her "Can we PLEASE get breakfast now?"

Dee jumped off the bed and linked arms with me "Lets go"

We walked together arm in arm to the canteen opening the doors to see it empty expect for Tori, a guy i didn't know the name off and 6 guards. Daniel caught my eye smiled then nodded towards counter. Porridge was plopped on Dee's plate. When the girl looked at my she shuffled away getting a tray with frosties , toast and jam i didn't argue even though i felt bad i didn't want to fight with Dee. We walked to the table Dee taking the seat by the guy i didn't knows name. So i went to sit beside Tori when Daniel ruffled my still damp hair "Jeez hurry up" he joked complained all the guards smirked while my tables mouths hung open. 

I took a bite out of my toast "Where is Marc?" i asked

He walked through the doors "Don't worry your pretty little head I'm here your misery ended he pulled over a seat not acknowledging the guards which seemed to tick them off a little but they ignored him.

"Right we will be leaving here at 9 tonight, 3 cars, Tori and Dee in one with 3 guards, Adam and Marc in another with 2 guards, KIt and i in another.There will be about 10 men including Drake Toris cousin 6 women the deal is kill all the men then women don't kill unless they put up a fight then you can"

"The deal will be Kit and I will enter first she will be put in to be sold when you hear a gunshot you fight anything and anyone that close to you use the time on your own to kill as many as you can i will slip out let the rest of you in then fight the rest of them no weapons my advice a clean twist of the neck just your hands leave them there the guards will take care of the bodies as always."

Everyone nodded seemed pretty straight forward for everyone well except me.

"Well finish up your breakfast then go to the courtyard train until lunch then eat rest get ready espicially you Kit" I nodded. 

Daniel smiled at me he and the rest of the guards bowed at me then left.

I turned to see everyone at the table looking at me shocked. There was silence suprisingly it was Adam that asked "Why do the guards bow to you?"

'Because I'm there kings soulmate' i thought, i looked at him and shrugged "i don't know" i lied

Dee spoke "right to the courtyards?" she really understood i don't like attention i nodded at her she winked the table got up and headed to the courtyard.

Marc stepped in beside me "I heard about your fight with Lady Lila impressive beginners luck?"

I rolled my eyes at him and smirked "See me as a threat now?"

He scoffed "Not a chance"

I shook my head then tilted it towards the courtyard "i suppose we will see then won't we"

He ran to the courtyard i didn't bother hurrying after him i slowly walked with Dee.

"Scared?" Marc mocked when i got to the courtyard 

I put my hand over my mouth "Your not actually going to hit a girl are you?" i mocked back.

He lunged for me the fight was a hell off a lot easier then with LIla. It took nothing to win what caught me was the fact that everytime i pinned him to the floor and won he would grunt "rematch" but by the 16th fight i called it quits. He got up and left wordlessly.

His ego wounded...

----------- x -----------

The rest of the day went quick we had dinner with Ian Jay and Amber them saying goodbye and wishing us luck.

We got to the room to see a coat laying on my bed with the paper bag beside it like i needed the reminder.

"I'll cover my eyes" Dee said so i could get changed into the underwear i looked down at myself feeling incredibly uncomfortable. Dee looked at me 

"Can i do you hair and make-up please please please"

"Em sure?" i replied 

"Ok you empty the make up onto the dresser i'll be back in a minute" she ran out the door as i emptied out the make-up. Dee came back in holding a hair curler

"Courtesy of Amber" she smiled

She began curling and backcombing my hair making it volumised it was amazing she was so good at doing hair with her little pixie cut hair. She then began on my make-up brushing on my foundation lightly, then blush defining my cheeks she have me smokey eyed and finished with red lipstick. 

"Holy shit you look great" she mused as i put on my heels and coat.

"Em thanks" i just look great for the wrong people i thought.

"Ready?"

I just shrugged and followed her as we headed for the main doors.

Everyone stood all the guards looking at me wide eyed.I blushed then smirked.

"Its rude to stare" i stated jokingly

They all looked away. Marc walked up to me. "You look hot and i am em sorry for how immature i acted earlier"

I shook my head "Its fine don't worry about it" 

Daniel held out his hand "Kit with me i followed him to his car when Tori and Dee ran at me hugging me. I got in the front seat beside Daniel.

"I have to say if you weren't Callums we would be in a completely different situation right now"

I blushed i was going to argue i wasn't Callums but it didn't feel right too. We drove the rest of the way in silence. Until we got to an run down warehouse i turned to see the other two cars weren't there anymore. I let out a puff of air to calm myself down. Daniel rubbed my arm "You will be fine don't worry now don't talk to anyone unless spoken to keep your head down and follow me"

He stepped out of the car i followed his example going to his side two well built men were standing at the door i looked down at my feet.

"This is Jessica new girl for Drake" 

They nodded opening the doors we walked for a while until we met a set of doors. We stepped in to see tables and chairs in a circle men sitting in the chairs as a girl in her underwear stood in the middle shaking looking afraid. It was sick and i thought of Tori and how this must have happened to her too.

"1000"

"3000"

"5000" sold

A horrible voice broke my thoughts i turned from looking at the girl to the voice 

"Ah so is this the Jessica you told me about?" he spoke looking at me with lust.

"The one and only Drake" Daniel spoke viciously putting on an act.

I couldn't help it i felt hate radiating from me i glared at Drake he seen it to he grabbed me roughly pulling off my coat when he shoved me in the middle of the circle.

I felt so uncomfortable as all the men stared at me 

"5000"

"10000"

"15000"

"100,000"

"And SOLD"

The man that that bought me stood up slowly walked towards me putting his hands on my shoulders when i heard a gunshot all the men looked around distracted i twisted round to the man punching him in the nose he groaned then i shoved my heel into his foot i felt someone come up behind me i twisted the guy that bought me's neck fell to the floor sliding under the other ones legs from behind I kicked in his legs he feel to the floor i pulled at his arm sockets as he screeched like a girl.

I realised everyone now had my attention and were pacing toward me in a semi-circle i twisted the girl screechers neck. they were backing me towards a wall they had me surronded when one stepped forward holding a knife i put my hands on his shoulders backflipping off him grabbing the knife throwing it away then dropping the guy to the floor i stood on his heels ripping back his upper torso snapping his back as he fell to the floor writhing in pain.

They were all facing me holding weapons when there was a bang and a thud when Tori, Dee, Adam and Marc ran in attack the first person they saw i saw 4 of the girls run to the wall hiding not getting involved i ran over to them 

"You need to go your free save yourself pretend you saw nothing start a new life talk about us and we will find you understand?"

They nodded and one hugged me saying Thank you. "Come on" they followed me to the door 

When one of the girls that were getting involved came at me i pinned her to the wall.

"Why why would you stay for these sick people go" i yelled at the idiot.

"This is my life and your ruining it you bitch" she screeched trying to claw at me then she spotted the gun on the floor picked it up and aimed but it was out i sighed in relief grabbed her quicky and twisted her scrawny neck quickly.

She dropped to the floor I looked at her holding back tears. It finally sunk in i killed people i had just killed people. I stepped away from the body. I was going to leave it to the rest of them when i turned to see Tori fighting her back turned to Drake his knife raised

"No Tori look NO" i screamed running. I pushed her out of the way as the knife plummeted deep into my side Drake took the knife out laughing when i seen Tori screaming fighting him with every inch of her body. I groaned clutching my side blood getting onto my hands I tried to get up but more blood poured out.

I felt myself being lifted it was Daniel he walked to the car lifting me into the backseat lying me down gently pulling the coat over me.

"Shit I'm screwed Callum is going to kill me I'm a dead man walking."

"Sorry" i muttered "I killed people i sobbed"

"Kit they were horrible people do you want people like that doing things to more girls?"

That made me feel better i hadn't thought of it like that.

I looked at his face he was in pain i frowned when i realised i was bleeding heavily and he was a vampire.

"Daniel give me your hand" 

He obliged reaching his hand back to me i took it in my own i felt the pain he was causing pain in his head and the burning in his throat i took it from him and endured it for a minute with the pain in my side and his pain was gone if only i could do that with my own pain.

With that i closed my eyes drifting off enduring the pain.

--------- x -------

I felt different arms lifting me i couldn't open my eyes i knew it wasn't Daniel in fact i knew it was Callum his touch was warm comforting i leaned into his chest i listened to his heartbeat soothing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER HER LOOK AT HER GOD DAMN IT SHE POURING OUT BLOOD YOUR A DEAD MAN DANIEL DEAD"

The shouting hurt my head

"Sir please I was tending to Adam who broke his arm when i smelt the pang of blood coming from her she jumped in the way off Tori"

"WHAT why would she do that?"

"I am still here" i grumbled quietly they ignored me.

"She puts people above herself there was that then when we got to the car she saw i was in pain from the smell of blood so she asked for my hand" I felt Callum stiffen god he really got jealous easy "and she took my pain away i don't know how it works or why shes in pain herself but she just took it away"

"Your still dead" Callum spat.

Poor Daniel "Stop being so mean Daniel couldn't have done anything please stop it"

"But-"

"No buts" i cut him off

"Fine" he sighed where were we walking i tightened the grip around his neck "I'm not going to let you go i'm here"

I was being lowered onto a bed and the only thing i could think of is ruining the covers and then that i was in my underwear lacy black underwear i groaned. He wrapped up my side in a bandage i bit down on my lip in pain 

"Kit I'm going to give you vampire blood ok?" he asked

"No i don't want to be a vampire" i moaned trying to open my eyes.

He chuckled lightly "No kit this is like the last time you lost alot of blood you need this to heal to become a vampire it takes more then drinking a bit of vampire blood"

I just nodded i finally opened my eyes to see him why was he so god damn gorgeous 

"Your hot" i whispered so low he wouldn't hear

He laughed "Thanks" scratch that so low a human wouldn't hear a vampire on the other hand.

"Here" he placed the small shot glass in my hand i raised the red drink up

"cheers" i said weakly 

I drank it then curled up a little, "Lie with me" i asked looking at him

His eyes sparkled "Of course" he lied down beside me i turned into him his arms curving around my body it all felt so right

He kissed the top of my head "I asked you to stay safe Kit"

"Yes because i asked for this" i replied hotly

He backed down not wanting a fight. "sssh sleep"

Sleep sounded good i thought i closed my eyes "I'm going to hate you again in the morning" I mumbled. 

He laughed as he kissed me softly on the lips.

Damn i thought i didn't hate him not that I'd tell him that.

------------------ x --------------------

Heya guys me again boring you to tears sorry....i would just like to say a huge huge thank you for any of you taking time out to read my story you all have a special place in my heart look at you making me go all mushy hope your happy :P You guys are amazing if you want to take time out and comment and vote that would mean the world to me but anyway 

much love xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 686 11
"I was an elite soldier in the vampire army all around the world, a Death Dealer. And I was good at it. We had hide Eve, a pure blood hybrid whose bl...
15.3K 536 27
*Sequel to On the Run* Everything has changed for Isabella since her sixteen birthday. She's a princess but more importantly, a werewolf. She's marri...
699 36 15
~~~~~~~~~~ "This job is killing me" Dean complained as he hurried back to his car in a huff. "I know that was hard for you" i trailed behind him, tri...
302K 7.3K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...