Ghosts {Lynn Gunn}

By dismantle_destroy

They met in a music shop, and things changed that they never thought would. Ava fell in love with Lynn and Ly... More

New Perspective
She's The Prettiest Girl...
Do You Remember?
But It's Better If You Do
Is There Somewhere
Favorite Record
Please Stay
Last Hope
Break The Cycle
Eyelids
Machines
So Long (And Goodnight)
Smoke
Future Hearts
Only Love
Mind Over Matter
Carousel
My House
Fire
Novocaine
Demon Limbs
Let Them In
I Love You
White Noise
Take My Life, Take My Soul
Now You're Just A Ghost
Don't You Worry (Alternate/Actual Ending)

Prologue

3.4K 89 1
By dismantle_destroy

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable..."

- C.S. Lewis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 466 16
Lyric has struggled with family issues all her life. What happens when Lyric falls for not only her brother's best friend but her house mate as well...
6.3K 192 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
162 7 10
Lynn, a normal girl wanting to chase her dreams to be in a band with friends. Everyone at school makes fun of her, call her names, and bullies her wh...
572 61 24
4 girls get tickets to their favorite band ever. They end up getting in a lot of trouble after the concert and saved by the members of the band. When...