Come Closer

By VerifiedFaniston

Jennifer Aniston has gone through so much, shes a fantastic role model, so i wanted to write my version of wh... More

Come closer
Come closer 2
Come closer 3
Come closer 5
Come closer 6
Come closer 7
Come closer 8
Come closer 9
Come closer 10
Come closer 11
Come closer 12
Come closer 13 - Unexpected
COME CLOSER

Come closer 4

1.1K 19 2
By VerifiedFaniston

- Wait, what? - Angelina says in disbelief.

 - Yes, I was pregnant.

 - Oh my God... Please continue, I want to know everything that happened... - Says Angelina surprised.

- Well... when I first saw I was pregnant I couldn’t believe it, it was happening to me, I was in a state of very mixed emotions, I didn’t know if I was happy, worried, sad and excited... it was the weirdest but more exciting feeling I've had in my entire life, Brad seeing me like that took the test of my hand and he couldn’t believe it either, we hugged, we cried of happiness, that's all we wanted, a baby, a wonderful baby, we jumped for joy, we even went outside the hotel to shout out our happiness, people looked at us with weird faces but it was worth it, the news brought us closer than ever. We stayed the rest of the stay holding hands, cuddling and kissing. We weren’t passing the baby rush, he took care of me way more than he should have, he held my purse, tucked me in when we went to bed, pulled the chair away from the table when I was going to sit down to eat... even took me in his arms sometimes when we had to cross a puddle on the street, we couldn’t stop to laughing, it was like being in heaven. I've never planned my life, but it was like if everything I had thought that would be perfect came true, I had a job, a husband and a person growing inside of me, in the time we were in Berlin we didn’t tell anyone, we only wanted the two of us to know. We were just, the cutest. We made an appointment for the doctor when we came back to LA.

 We got home and I couldn’t put it up more, I called Courteney to tell her everything, and she began to literally scream on the phone... She was super happy. The next day, Brad and I went to the doctor, I layed down on the chair, while Brad was waiting outside, he wouldn’t go in because he was ashamed, I don’t know why, the doctor was an old man that looked like he was foreign, but I didn’t ask, he was very nice and friendly.

- How many weeks are you?

- Well... two... more or less.

- Hmm... okay, you have no baby.

- What? – I didn’t know what to think, he was direct and clear.

- You have suffered a natural abortion. - I was speechless, what seemed normal to him, to me it seemed the end of the world.

- Call... call Brad is outside please...- I couldn’t believe it, tears started falling, when I saw Brad walking in through the door smiling, I think he was expecting some good news until he saw me.

- What happened? – He asked worriedly. He ran to hug me.

- There's... No baby... - I said through tears.

- What?... How?... - He couldn’t talk, we sat thinking of what we lost...

Jen tries to tell everything as detailed as possible, but it is very difficult to do, she suffered too much, she wanted to have that baby more than anything in the world, tears are falling down her face, Angelina doesn't know what to do, she approaches Jen and passes a hand through her shoulder.

- Hey Jen...don’t worry... That's over... It belongs to the past, huh..?- Suddenly they hear the bell, Angelina gets up, goes to the entrance and opens the door.

- Hi... I wanted to know how things were going... - Brad says.

- Come in, we're talking about your honeymoon - Angelina says while going to the living room with Jen.- Why haven’t you told me anything that happened? - They come to the living and Brad sees Jen crying, he quickly approaches her.

- Hey... what's wrong? - He asks crouching and looking into her eyes.

- Huh? No... nothing, nothing...-She answers wiping away her tears. Brad gets up and goes to Angelina.

- What did she tell you then? - They sit on the couch in front of Jen and hold hands.

- Oh, great... - Jen says undisguised, she later realizes that she said it out loud and Brad and Angelina are looking at her without nderstanding what just happened, then they look to each other and realize that they are holding hands, they separate.- No, no, no, please, you are made for each other, do what you want really... I don’t care.

- God... I don’t know what to say... after hearing your whole story... I feel horrible, really... - Angelina says sorry.

- I don’t know what to say either... Hah - Jen half smiles watching them both together. -Look... you make a good couple, Angelina...

- Angie, call me Angie. – She smiles.

- Angie, honestly I have no idea what happened to Brad and I the other day really, it was an amazing decontrol... I've been hanging out a lot lately with John and you have a family...

- Wait, then, Coco wasn’t lying? You have a boyfriend? - Brad asks surprised.

- What? Coco? Why would she say something like that? Something else happened out of the car?-Asks Angelina lost.

- How do you know about the car? I haven’t told you anything about that.- Brad says.

- When I called to ask you not to come, I saw a message from Frank with your photo hugging in a car. But now explain me the Coco thing. - Jen is watching helplessly, this is getting really awkward, so she begins to sweep until Brad stops her.

- Hey! Don’t go.

- Look... I think this is more between you two...

- No, you're going to explain what happens with this guy John, and then we will explain to Angie what happened between us, we fix the situation and we go away, not that difficul, huh? - He says getting serious.

- No, first I want to know what happened between you two, why the hell you broke up, Brad you never tell me anything and Jen... I think it's the first time I talk with you... Please tell me what happened, I deserve to know.- Says Angelina desperate, Brad and Jen look to each other.

- Okay, there are many things to explain, let’s start telling why Jen and I got divorced... I'll do a summary because I'm a little embarrassed... When I was with you filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith I told you that Jen and I were starting to have problems in our relationship... - Brad looks at Jen and she nods.- Well, then you as a good friend tried to help me, but all I did, was falling in love with you...- Brad looks at Jen and notice how she looks away, then he looks at Angelina who is smiling.

- Yes, but you never told me what the problems were...

- Well, it was a bit of everything, we were always in different parts of the world, and when we were together it was not the same... And when I didn’t have her with me, only you were there...

- Wait, you're telling me you used me?

- Well, don’t complain because he lied to me.- Jen says looking at Brad.

- Hey... neither I didn’t use you – Says Brad looking at Angelina, turns to look at Jen.- nor I... Well, okay, yes, I lied to you, but it's because I didn’t want to hurt you.

- Oh, and better than tell the truth was humiliate me in front of everyone, right? Literally everyone, Brad.

- Jen, I told you I'm sorry, I don’t know how to tell you anymore.

- Well, Brad... I don’t know either, because you don’t know what I suffered, I loved you... - Jen says trying to look into his eyes. - You cheated on me and it seemed like you didn’t care...

- You say that I didn’t care? I think the other day I said it clear to you, right?

- Yes, and look at us now, again with the same. You should stop at once.

- Stop? Ugh... look Jen... I don’t even know how to answer, I'm speechless I swear, because I still want you to explain why did you pose almost naked in that shit of magazine.

- Brad, don’t even think it was to make you jealous, because it's nothing like that, first: it's art, I like them to see me as an inspiration, and second, because I was paid well, and needed to get back to life again and I also have posed nude before and you never complained.

- Of course not! Because we were going out and I was controlling the photoshoot, but surely this time you hooked up with the photographer.

- And what if I made out with him? What were you going to do? We're not together, Brad.

Angelina doesn’t know what to do, she knows their history, and now she’s seeing how are fighting in an odd way.

- Guys... - Angelina interrupts.- Stop it...Please...I feel very guilty, and I am. Okay I think I have everything quite clear, you have made out more than once when I was taking care of the children believing that my fiancé was having a good time with his friends, good. - Angelina gets up and goes to the entrance, Brad gets up and goes running after her.

- Angie... I swear I don’t know what happened between Jen and I, I love you, I love you and you know it, I'm sorry you had to find out so much in such a short period of time... - Angelina and Brad stand at the door and Jen is seeing them speak from the living room, she doesn’t know what to think, she doesn’t know what to do, she limits to see them and try to listen a bit of the conversation. She sees how they speak, smiling, and five minutes later she can only see how they kiss, it doesn’t hurt as much as she thought it would hurt, maybe she just had to kiss Brad one last time to realize that she doesn’t need him anymore. 

- I love you. - Says Brad separating. 

- I love you too. – She smiles. – Lets go? 

- No, no, I have to talk to Jen about a very important thing, you can go if you want, I'm up there in like...half an hour, okay?

- Okay... But Brad, really, I want this to end already, now I know what happened, what you felt... And I thought it wasn’t going to hurt me, but I imagine you both together...and...and I can’t seriously, Brad...

- Hey... don’t worry honey - Brad says grabbing her by both arms.- I swear nothing is going to happen, I don’t want to, and surely she is pissed off with me, I just want to talk to her about something and then go straight home, it's late, trust me Angie. - Angie nods and looks how Brad is about to kiss her, they come together in a kiss and Jen who is still looking them up and goes to the kitchen for some chocolate.

She hears how the front door closes and she goes to her room to change into her PJ's. While she is removing her top she hears footsteps and turns around, she sees Brad and covers herself quickly.

- Oh God! Brad! Fuck! Dammit! I thought you were gone!

- Why would I go?

- Because your fiancé is gone! Could you do me a favor and leave?

- What? No, I have to talk to you.

- Okay, wait in the living room, fuck, let me get changed at least! - When Brad is about to turn around he sees that Jen has something purple in the gut. He approaches her.

- Hey, what's that?

- What? - She asks looking her gut - Ah... no, nothing.

- Is that a hickey? - Asks Brad laughing – How old are you, fifteen?

- No, I’m not fifteen, and therefore I should not always have someone controlling everything I do, you don’t care, so go away. - Jen says brushing him.

- Don’t be like that... Besides, why try to cover yourself? I've seen you naked a millions of times. Oh, wait, I think everyone has seen you naked. – Says Brad smiling.

- Brad... stop. Go.

- Okay, I'll wait in the living room. - Brad walks out the door and Jen gets changed.

Jen sits on the couch in front of Brad.

- What do you want to talk about?

- Everything. Everything that has happened.

- Brad, not anymore. Nothing happened between us. It's history.

- Jen... we've been through a lot together, when I came and I saw you crying and I didn’t know what were you telling Angie about, the baby, or when my mother got sick, or... I don’t know Jen, but we have suffered so much together and I know that it's difficult for us to separate.

- Not so much for you. You're the one who destroyed our marriage that could have lasted much longer, but you didn’t want to.

- Okay Jen, I'm really sorry, but I didn’t want to talk about that. I wanted to talk about what happened the other day.

- Brad, I told you. For me it's as if nothing had happened.

- The problem is that you know that it did happen; we didn’t do it, but when we kissed... - Brad deep breathes, he thinks about what he´s about to say. - I missed you.

- And then you said you loved me, Brad, no, that's it, I'm sick of it, I want you to be happy, do me the favor and go home to take care of your family, don’t make it more complicated than it is. - Jen says as she gets up.

- Damn... you don’t understand, I'm saying that I miss you.

- Yes, I understand Brad, I'm telling you to go with your family.

- Jen! We don’t need to get back together, I just want to be more in touch with you, I love Angie, but I love you as a friend. - They are both in front of the front door.

- Okay, I'll call you, don’t worry. - Answer Jen opening the door.

- Okay, and you tell me everything about that John, huh? - She nods, he smiles, he kisses her on the cheek, and leaves. Jen looks how the car goes away and immediately she goes to bed. Picks up the phone and see that she has two missed calls from John, he seems he want to talk to her, so she calls him.

- John? I'm Jen.

- Hi Jen!

- What´s up? Why are you calling me this late?

- Are you angry? What's wrong? Has anyone done anything to you?

- No, I’m not angry... - Jen says laying face up.

- Do you want me to come over? – Jen turns around to see the time.

- Its almost three thirty...

- Jen... As if it is five in the morning, if you want, I come. - Jen smiles, he makes her happy.

- I think we fit perfectly in your bed. Come on, I'm coming, don’t worry.

- Okay... see you then. - Jen hangs up and gets up.

Fifteen minutes later the doorbell rings, she approaches it and opens it.

- Hello! - John enters the house and hugs her.- Tell me what they have done. Do I have to hit someone? - Jen laughs, he makes her laugh, but she doesn’t know what she feels.

- Nothing, really... I just want to sleep now...

- Okay let's go to sleep. - John takes her waist and head sto the room.

When Jen is laying on the bed, she looks how John is taking off his pants.

- Hey! What are you doing?

- I don’t want to get the bed dirty, and I'm more comfortable, don’t worry I won’t do anything to you, huh? - John lies down next to her and looks into her eyes.

- Tell me what's wrong. - Jen refuses and closes her eyes; John touches her hair and put it away from the face slowly.

- What are you doing? - Jen asks opening her eyes and smiling.

- I don’t know... - They look to each other for several seconds and Jen reacts.

- I just had a talk with Brad and Angelina, the three together.

- What? - John goes half up surprised.

- Yes... - Jen says pushing him to lie down again. - It's all good, we have clarified so many things...

- Are you okay? - She shrugs and he grabs her by the arms and puts her closer to him, they hug and fall asleep.

The next morning Jen wakes up and sees that John has a hand on her boob, she laughs, and gets up.

When she's are eating breakfast she hears how John enters to the kitchen.

- Are you hungry? - Jen asks smiling, she notices that John is still in his underwear and she laughs.- Put on your pants already!

- Now? Let me eat breakfast and then I'll put them on, I'm not bothering you anyway... - They smile and eat breakfast.

When they finish John gets his pants on and Jen gets changed to clothing homespun.

- You're not doing anything today? - Asks John.

- No... I think I'll just stay home thinking about how am I coping in life, and in different ways to kill myself... - They're in Jen's bedroom, both standing one on each side of the bed, John approaches Jen.

- Jen... I don’t have anything important to do today, so if you want I'll stay here with you, you know I don’t care. – He smiles and holds her hands.

- John... We know each other for like... a month? - She laughs.

- I know, but you're nice, and I want to take care of you. Come here... - John pulls her and hugs her strongly.

They spend all day talking about their problems and laughing, they are very affectionate but Jen doesn’t want to do anything about it, she just wants to forget about everything that she has been suffering in the past days and John is helping so much, sometimes he comes way too close to her face but she gives it little importance, she just looks away and smiles.

 It's eight o'clock already.

- Jen, I'm going out with a couple of friends, so I am leaving, ok? - Says John going to take his jacket off the rack at the entrance.

- Okay, have fun. - She smiles.

- Hey... Do you want to come? You've been here all day... Go out a little...

- No, no, I don’t want to bother... I'll go out tomorrow, today I had a great time with you. - She looks into his eyes and thanks him with that look.

John freezes, no one had ever looked at him like that before, with those eyes so blue, that so intense look, that perfect smile, he can’t contain himslef and he starts getting closer, he doesn’t know if he's doing the right thing, but he needs to try, he needs to feel her lips to make sure that that is what he wants, what he really feels, he want to kiss her, he's getting closer and closer to her, she doesn’t  move, she doesn’t know what to do, they are about two millimeters away from each others lips, then, she begins to feel his lips, they taste good, they fit, she notices how John is pushing her back a little, while he's holding her waist with both hands, she leans on the wall of the entrance, they can’t stop kissing, Jen runs her fingers through his hair, his hands go slowly down the waist, they are poking through her pants, she realizes and stops him. She stopped him, she realizes that she can’t continue, John looks at her surprised, everything was going as he expected, but she has stopped, she is the one who stopped.

- What... What happened?... - John's still holding her waist.

- I feel... I feel like I'm using you... I can’t ... I'm not like that... - Jen says sorry.

- But... you're not using me...

- Well, but I feel like I am... I'm sorry... really... - She says looking into his eyes.

- Oh... well... - Sigh.

- Hey... Don’t be like that…

- I thought you liked me, we spent all day together so affectionate and now you do this to me. - Says indignantly.

- Sorry, but I think I have explained to you how did the conversation go between my ex-husband and his girlfriend, do you think that makes me feel good?

- No, but I repeat myself, I thought you liked me.

- And I like you.

- Then? Why did you stop?

- You were going too fast!

- Ah... it's true, I had forgotten that you fucked with Brad three days ago.- Jen can’t believe it.

- What?! Excuse me?

- Come on... Now you’ll deny... Everyone has seen the pictures Jen.

- Okay, but we didn’t fuck, make that clear.

- So, you're admitting that you made out at least, very good job Jen, making out with engaged men, you're learning fast from your ex-husband uh... Oh, wait, but it was with him.- Jen looks away without words; she can’t believe what he is saying.

- Look... I've had a hard time the last few days, all I needed was a friend, I didn’t need this.

- God... Jen, I'm sorry, okay? - John looks into her eyes.– sorry. I really like you, and after today I thought you had those feelings too...

- The thing is that... now I'm not in the mood to date anyone, you know?

- Yes, yes... don’t worry... I call you one of these days, ok? – He separates from her and returns to take his jacket. He opens the door but before leaving he gives her a last look, she feels horrible with what just happened, she doesn’t know why she did that, she wasn’t using him, she likes him, she likes him a lot, but she seemed like she was trying to get out a nail with another nail, and she has never liked that feeling.

She goes to the living room, lies down on the couch and falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.2K 141
Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Juliet romance. Will he find the love story h...
448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...
624 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
19.7K 497 75
Different scenarios of Jen and David!! - Written by me and @frixndsgals_1