My puppy... (Puppyshipping)

נכתב על ידי puppyshipper

Even if everyone brings him down. Even if everyone would hate him! Joey will still get up from the ground and... עוד

Part 1: hate?.. No... love?..maybe
Part 2: it could only get better from here right?
Part 3: Strange feelings
Part 4: world collapsing
Part 6: dreams finally coming true?
Part 7: forgive me puppy
Part 8: move on
Part 9: forbidden love
Part 10: hard love
Part 11 I just wanted to be loved...
Part 12 pain
Part 13 Hope...
Part 14 I love you. I love you...
Part 15: I give life another chance, and life give me a reason to live.
Part 16: Drama
Part 17: Death...
Part 18: Gone...
Part 19 Aftercare.
Part 20: The Plan.
Part 21: Bad Actions Lead To Bad Consequences.

Part 5: playing with puppy

3K 91 71
נכתב על ידי puppyshipper

Playing with puppy

((Warning: this part is gunna be more a dirty one so if you are sensitive or don't like stuff like this then I recommend you to not read this part))

The brunet arrived back to his company and walked up to his office.

"The mutt ruined my carpet with his filthy blood! And now his smell is all over my room!"

He grabbed the carpet and rolled it up before throwing it out of the window.

"That dog will pay for this!"

He sat down on his chair and closed his tiredly eyes. He have barely slept for five days now.
When he open his eyes again to start working he saw...

"For fuck sake! It's here!"

He grabbed the box that Joey was carrying around and open it to see the ring still in it.

"So I scared the dog unnecessarily"

He evilly chuckled.

"Who cares, I want to see him try.. I love the fire in his eyes when he tries his hardest to succeed."

His eyes widened at himself saying that out loud and clinched his fists in anger almost breaking the small box

"That mutt! I hate him! I don't love anything about him!"

The tall angered brunet stood up on his feet and slammed his fist to the office table making a small crack.

"Great! Now I have to buy another office table!

He sat down again on his chair.

"I will make him pay for playing with my head! He will pay me back with that money! But he obviously can't.."

The brunet smirked leaning back on his chair

"He will go into prison, and when he do so, he will get out of my way for good, then he will stop being inside my head all the time!"

His phone was ringing ones again as he picked it up

"What is it!?"

He answered angrily with the blond still in his mind.

"H-hello love. I'm sorry I probably called you at the wrong time. I will hang up now, bye"

A cute, scared, womanly voice talked trough the phone.

"No don't. I'm sorry Kisara I just have a lot in my mind today."

"Oh I see, it's ok! I was just wondering when you would come home. I feel alone and I miss you very, very much!"

"I'm sorry Kisara. Just two weeks left, then you will be mine"

"I know! I'm so exited to marry you Seto!"

A giggle from the young girl come trough the phone as seto just sighs and nods.

"I'm sorry Kisara I need to hang up now. I have a meeting in 2 minutes"

"Ok I understand! Bye!"

She hanged up and seto sighs out ones again.

"Finally some quiet."

"I had to lie to her because I couldn't stand her happy voice right now.. Happy.... Wheeler.. His smile...his laugh..damn he is hot with that smile"

Seto closed his eyes with the thought of Joey in his mind again, but this time he was in another side of his hwad.. A side that he shouldn't be in. A side he never really explored before.

A though with the mutt sitting down naked besides his legs, begging for his master to take him to the paradise.

"No..
Not naked..
He will wear a collar attached to a rope that I will hold on too...

And some cute fluffy dog ears..it will match perfectly with his puffy blond hair...and a dildo, with a tail on it.. I will shove it up his cute bubbly butt without any preparing at all.. He will wine in desire of wanting more from his master...

But I won't give it to him..

No...

I will make him beg and please to get what he wants from me.. He will be so helpless under me..

I will make him mine..
My dog...
No...

My puppy..
Yes..."

The brunet smirked as the thoughts keeps rolling around in his now dirty mind.

He was hard.. Rock hard.. It was throbbing wanting some attention.

This wasn't like the other boners he have had before..
No, this one wouldn't get down without getting what it wanted, and that was to being touched.

He zipped down his pants and pulled out his massive boner from his briefs.
It was huge but never really used. He was never hard around Kisara or anyone else for that matter..

But Joey, was the only one who could get him this aroused..

"My mutt...
My dog...
My puppy..."

He stroke the tip of his member and that was all it took to get out a moan out of him.

He was even bigger now.. It was all full grown thanks to the dirty thoughts of Joey still rolling around in his mind.

He jerked himself off..
Not cumming ones or twice but five or six, but even then it wasn't satisfied.

His member was still rock hard.

He wanted more, but because of the lack of sleep, the CEOs body was already exhausted and he fades with his head slamming down to his office table as he was out of breath.

After 20 minutes or so of just relaxing he pulled himself together and looked down on his now pleased member with the mess he had caused around it.

It was on his clothes and in his table, even on the floor.

"This is one of the thousands of reasons why I hate him"

He stood up to clean the mess but heard a knock on his door

"Who is it!?"

"it's me"

It was the same cute girly voice as before.

"Stay there Kisara and don't come in!"

He said angrily.

"O-oh.. Ok.... I won't"

The brunet sighs and got in to a separate room and changed clothes before starting to clean up the mess he had done with some help from the blond.

"Get in."

The brunet simply said as the white haired girl walked in.

"Hello Seto."

She was smiling widely and walked up to him as she hugged him tightly around his neck

"It's so late Seto.. I was worried so I came here to check on you. I called your coworkers but they just said that they hadn't seen you the entire day.

"I see"

He role his eyes not hugging back as she ends the hug and looked at him with a smile.

"Are you going to come home with me tonight?"

The white haired girl asked as the brunet sat down on his chair.

"No. I told you that I need to stay here for the rest of the week, maybe even the next week as well because of our wedding."

The brunet said with a tiredly voice.

"Please come home, I miss you"

She sat down on his lap trying to look him in the eyes but Seto just looked away more tired then ever.

"Hm."

The brunet simply muttered as he puts his hands on her arms to give her the signal to get off.
But she only got closer and puts her hand on his crotch.

"I really, really miss you Seto."

She said leaning even closer as she pecked his lips then zipped down his pants and rubbed his crotch with her small hands outside the briefs.

"Kisara not today.. Please I need to continue my work"

"You work all the time.. You need some time off.. Just 40 minutes together won't hurt anyone right?"

She pulled down his briefs to see a unerect dick. When she did that she looked up to her fiancé in confusion.

"I told you. I'm not in the mood Kisara please get off now."

She sighs and gripped his collar

"No Seto.. I want you please!.. I need you.."

She teared up about to sob as Seto sighed.

"Fine. Do what you want."

She smiled as the tears quickly disappeared.

Seto was too tired to argue with the white haired girl and let her do as she pleased to shut her up.

But Seto had a secret....

Whenever they did it, the brunet always thought of Joey..
Without him it was no use to get him hard.

Only him..

"That damm mutt... I'll kill him"

((Aaand here is were I staph.. Hehe.. I like this plot I did with Kisara ^~^ plz vote and tell me what ya all think! Stay tuned for the next part!))

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.9K 332 3
THIS STORY HAS BEEN RE-WRITTEN AND EDITED! "Just a fic that I wrote a very long time ago..." Yes, I wrote it years ago, but it's re-edited now and ha...
11.3K 681 20
Where there is love - fights, disagreements and also sacrifices follow. This story begins with Kongpob's Graduation Day Ceremony. Arthit is working...
4.3K 55 9
⚠️WARNING⚠️ -This story has strong language -18+ -Drama -Popular/not popular haikyuu ships -Ships in this include Kyouhaba,iwaoi,kagehina,Kuroken...
6.8K 265 36
Yeonbin ff Not every love story is about two lost souls finding each other. This story starts with an end, with an end of a beautiful and long-lasti...