Desperado|| Rihanna & Drake ✔

By FionaAsi

The chemistry between them was so intense that they couldn't ignore it. In her eyes he was too everything; t... More

Surprise: Met again
Surprise: Met again (Continues)
Long time no see!
Chemistry
Dreams
I Want You!
Stay with me.
jealousy
In love again.
Crazy In Love
New Beginnings
Days in the East.
Take Care
Familiar Face
Fuck it!
Forgive and Forget
All that matters
I miss you.
Choose
Late Night Surprisses
As real as you and me
U with me?

Following my heart

3.3K 69 24
By FionaAsi

A/N: The award shows and collaborations (years of release) that happen in this story don't match what happens in real life. It's just a fanfic. Some things are true and some are not. Some characters are created like Jacqueline.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Rihanna's POV

11:36 AM

I woke up to my phone going off. I reached in on the nightstand with my eyes still closed and answered it.
"Talk before I hang up." I said with an attitude. You don't disturb me from my sleep and expect me to smile and thank you.

"Yo Rih, sorry for waking you up but I called you to tell you that we have a meeting today." Jay said.

"What meeting?"

"The meeting with the engineer. Final touches to your song...remember?

"Yeah but it was suppose to be on Monday and I'm off this weekend."

"Sorry but you know the drill. Let's meet up at the studio on 1pm."

"Fine. Whatever."
I opened my eyes then hung up. Chris wasn't next to me, so I figured he was already downstairs. I sighed heavily then got up went to take a shower since I only have an hour and some minutes. I hopped in the shower and turned it on. I sighed when the water hit my body and thoughts about last night came rushing into my head. It's really true when they say 'a shower is everybody's thinking place'. I don't regret what happened last night because...well it's not like I never thought about it. Before last night I would think about how his skin would feel like on my own skin, how his lips tasted like, how he would suck on my skin, how big is his dick and last night I got to know about those things and more.

I would love to be with him again but we can't go back to where we used to be. Not when there are other people's hearts involved. When I moved on with Chris I thought that I had gotten past these feelings for Aubrey but I guess I thought wrong. These past few weeks when I'm around him it just caused my feelings for him to rush back but I thought it was nothing. Last night I couldn't control myself and my feelings. Last night felt great and real but then again it shouldn't have happened, I shouldn't have cheated on Chris.

My mind was like: "How could you be so stupid Robyn? How could you do that to Chris?"

My heart was like: "You did nothing wrong Robyn. You did what you always dreamed and wondered about. You followed your heart."

I am so confused right now. My mind and my heart are not making this situation any easy. It seems like my mind and my heart had a debate about what was wrong and right and what I shouldn't do and shouldn't do. I need to get myself and stop all this nonsense. I shook all these days thoughts outta my mind and hopped outta the shower. I did the rest of my morning routine then went downstairs to have breakfast.

Drake's POV

I sat patiently on my car. I glanced down on my wrist watch and Shit! I'm gonna be late for my meeting with Bey. We doing a collaboration for a song called 'Mine' and she wanted us to record it at Roc Nation so her husband can be there. I don't know why she needs his approval so much but it's non of ma business. I hate traffic and I know I'll be in here for at least an hour.

I sat there quietly as I listened to the radio. Diamonds by Rihanna played on the radio and I rolled my eyes then switched off the radio. I'm very passed at her. I don't understand her. 1 minute she's moaning my name the next minutes she's pissed at me. For what?! I didn't force her to sleep with me so I don't get why she acted as if it was my fault. I won't beg her for Shit though and if she wants to act this way, so be it. Fuck her. I got my own girl. I don't need her.

01:15 PM

I finally reached the Roc Nations studio building and I parked my car. I got outta my car and jogged to the glass door escaping from paparazzi. I went to the reception.
"Hey." I said to the receptionist that was busy doing something on her computer. She looked up at me with a smile that exposed her dimples. She had this thick and dark black hair and her smile was beautiful.
"Hi." She said and I licked my lips.
"'Sup ma?" I said as I bit my bottom lip and she flipped her hair over her shoulder.
"I'm fine. What 'bout you?" She didn't stop smiling.
"I'm great baby girl." I said looking at her thick curvy body.
"What can I help you with?" She said and cleared her throat.
"You can help me by telling me your name." I said with a flirty smirk on my face.
"Miya." She said smiling.
"You got a beautiful name ma. I'm..-" she cut me off.
"Drake. I know." She giggled.
"No you don't. I'm Aubrey." I said grinning.
"Great name. It suits you." She said mirroring my grin.
"Thanks beautiful." I said and she blushed.
"So, what made you come here? I know you didn't come here to jus flirt with me." She said smiling.
"But I wouldn't mind coming here just for you. I came here for a meeting with Beyoncé. Where she's at?" I said glanced down on my wrist watch.
"She's in the 5th floor. Your meeting is in about.... *glances at her wrist watch*..5 minutes." She said looking back at me.
"Kay. Thanks baby girl." I winked at her and headed for the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and I hopped out on the 5th floor. I opened the first door on the hallway. There were 4 people in here but no Beyoncé.
"Yo Jay." I said looking around the room and my eyes met Robyns eyes but I quickly turned my attention to Jay no caring to greet the other 3 people in here.
"Yo Drizzy my man. Bey is in the 5th door, down the hallway. Imma be there in a few minutes." He said and I nodded my head then got out closing the door behind me.

Rihanna's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Mel, Jay, Jake listening to my song. The studio door opened and in walked Aubrey. My heart rate picked up when he glanced at me but he quickly broke eye contact. He didn't smile at all and he looked mad. He talked to Jay then went outta the room. He acted as if I wasn't there. I was hurt at the way he looked at me and I don't like the way he looked at me. He usually smiles when he sees me but today was different. I don't know what I can explain about the look he gave me besides being mad but it was more than just being mad. The meeting continued but my mind was somewhere else. I was still thinking about Aubreys glare. Is he mad at me about last night? I mean what does he expect me to do? We both got partners and this shit is complicated. Now I'm mad at him for being mad at me. Jay and Jake left the room leaving me and Mel behind as we gathered our things.

"Did Aubrey jus curve ya?" Mel asked with curiosity all over her words.
"Don know. Don care." I answered plainly.
"What? Am I missin' somethin'? What happened between ya two." She said folding her arms.
"Nothin' happened, okay?! Drop it!" I snapped at her and she tilted her head to the side as she narrowed her eyes. I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room. She followed me to the elevator and she didn't say anything inside the elevator. We made our way to the lobby then went out to my car.

"What really happened Robs?" Mel asked once we settled in the back seat of my Range Rover. She asked in a low voice and I knew she was trynna soften me up.
"I don't want to talk about it Melissa." I said in almost a whisper as I leaned my head on the cool window. She sighed as she put her hand on my hand, squeezing it gently and I knew it was a way old her telling me that she was here for me but I really didn't feel like talking about it. I sighed and returned her squeeze and the car started to move.

Chris's POV

I had a great day with ma momma and Mijo but he left about 10 minutes ago. I kinda missed Rih but then again she's at work. Tonight we having some kind of family dinner and my mom wanted to cook. I'm just glad to have the most beautiful, caring and most important two women in my life. I messed up with Rih a few months ago but because she loved me, she forgave me. I'll never do shit to mess this up again. I am committed to her.

I'm laying on the couch and my mom comes to sit next to me.
"Son, I want to start making dinner . When will Rihanna be back?" She asked as she sipped on her water.
"I don't know. Maybe she's on her way." I answered turning off the tv volume.
"Is she coming with that young man from last night?" She asked and I looked at her.
"I don't think so. Why?" I asked curious.
"Nothing." She sighed.
"What is it mama." I asked her and she knew that I knew she wanted to say something.
"I don't know....just that young man is...the way he looked at Rihanna." She said as she played with her hands.
"How did he look at her?" I asked smiling.
"I don't know but it was more than a friendly look." She said looking at me straight in the eyes.
"Mom don't worry, they're just friends. Besides he has a girlfriend that he loves." I chuckled at her assumptions. She can be very over her mind sometimes but Rih is not that type of a woman.
"Because you love someone doesn't mean you can't'be attracted to another person." She said as she got up giving me a smile.
"Your right but Rih ain't like that. You know she's always been loyal to me even when I fucked things up." I said and she nodded smiling.
"You're right son." She said one last time and headed to the kitchen to start making dinner.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Rihanna and Melissa arrived in here like an hour ago. Me and Mel are not at each others throats, Surprisingly. I'm just tolerating her for Rihs sake. Ever since they arrived Rihanna hasn't said anything, Much. She just answers whatever question me, Mel or my mom asks her then stays quiet again. This isn't her usual mood and I want to ask her what's wrong but I don't want to annoy her with questions.

Rihanna's POV

I have been sitting on this couch for- God knows how long, just staring at my phone as if I was waiting for a call. A call from Aubrey. I really wanted to know why he's mad at me. It takes everything in me not to just make a phone call and find out why he's mad at. I just have to much pride to be the first one to make the phone call. Chris, Joyce and Mel have been annoying me with fucking questions as if I'm a suspect on the most dangerous investigation. The Fuck niggas. I ain't got time to answer y'all questions but on the other hand I don't need them asking questions on my sudden mood change. Mel is already on my ass with her nosy ass.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Okay! I'm tired of this shit right now. I've been sitting here for the last two hours and he hasn't called yet. Fuck my pride right now. I'm making this phone call. I got up and walked to the stairs as Joyce laid the table with Mel. I opened the room door then went to sit on the bed and dialed Aubreys number. Yes I know his number by heart. The phone rang a few times and he picked up.

Melissa's POV

I was helping Joyce to lay the table as Robyn went upstairs to do- Lord knows what and Chris was so focused on the Basketball game on the tv. Me and him stayed out of each other's way and I'm glad. I don't want nothing to do with that fuckin yellow nigga. Robyns been quiet since this afternoon at the studio. I don't know why she's like this but it definitely had something to do with Aubrey. I think they had an argument and now Aubreys avoiding her. I want to know what happened but Robyn doesn't want to talk about it. I'll wait until she's ready to talk.

"Go and tell Rihanna that dinner is ready." Joyce said stopping the train of my thoughts. I nodded and went upstairs searching for Robyn. I found her on her bedroom sitting on her bed with her back turned to me. She had her phone on her ear so I decided to wait till she finishes talking on the phone. I leaned my back on the door frame waiting patiently.

Rihanna's POV

Aubrey picked up his phone.
"Whatchu want." He said calmly but annoyance was evident in his voice. He was being mean but that didn't stop my heart from skipping a bit when I heard his voice. Did he really have to talk to me like that?

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what Robyn?"

"So ya just gonna fuck me then avoid me?!"

"Your the one that said we couldn't do this."

"So?! That doesn't mean you have to act like this."

"Robyn make up your fucking mind! Did you enjoy last night?"

"Aubrey I-I.." he cut me off.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asked raising his voice.

"Yes!" I said shouting right back.

"Does he make love to you the way I did.? Huh? Does he make you scream that loud when you cummin'? " he said in a soft tone this time. My heart rate picked up and it was bitting so fast that I was afraid that he could hear it over the phone. I didn't want him to know that he makes me nervous.

I stayed silent.

"Answer me!" He snapped making me jump a bit.

"No he doesn't." I answered quietly.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes." I answered not second guessing my answer.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I want you Aubrey."

"Come over." He demanded in a low but rough voice.

"I can't. I have-" he cut me off.

"I'll be waiting on you. You got 30 minutes. Don't stand me up." He said then hung up before I could say another word. His dominant behaviour literally turned me ON! I was already craving him. I did have one problem though. How am I going to leave this house in less than 30 minutes. I was gonna go and I'll definitely make a plan, fast!.

When Aubrey hung up I swear I heard footsteps but when I turned my head towards the door there was no one. I shrugged that outta my mind. I need a plan.

Melissa's POV

I can't believe what I just heard. Actually I did 'cause they did have an uncontrollable chemistry no matter how much they hide it. I'm kinda mad at Robyn for not telling me about this. I mean I'm her best friend and I would have never judged her if she told me but then again maybe she's not ready. I'll wait for her to tell me when she's ready before I tell her I heard her convo.
"Is she coming?" Joyce asked cutting me off my thoughts as I met her at the bottom of the stairs.
"I..-" I didn't finish my sentence as Robyn came down the stairs.
"Dinner is ready sweetie." Joyce said smiling at Robyn.
"Oh uhh...I can't have dinner with you guys. I-I..Jay just called and said there's something urgent at the studio." She said not making eye contact with any of us as she brushed past me going to the living room couch. I knew she was lying.

"Babe I gotta go to the studio." She said kissing Chris on the cheek and grabbed her clutch bag, car keys and phone. Chris just nodded not even looking at her. Does he have to be so hooked on some damn Basketball game? He's officially stupid.
"Why is this Jay guy always finds you something to do? Doesn't he know it's late for work?" Joyce said following Robs to the door. Robyn looked at me and said nothing that as I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Jay doesn't know when to stop working." She said and opened the door and closed it behind her. Closing the door on Joyce's face. Joyce sighed and turned to me.
"Does that happen a lot?" She asked me and I shrugged.
"It doesn't happen a lot. Jay would have never called her if it wasn't really urgent." I lied giving her a fake smile and she gave me a genuine smile as she nodded her head. Now Robyn got me lying for her. Bitch better explain shit to me.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""
Drake's POV

I headed to open the door. I smirked when Robyn shyly smiled.
"Thought you couldn't come." I chuckled as I stepped aside so she could get inside.
"Shut up." She giggled as she threw her clutch bag on the couch along with her phone and car keys. She walked around the living room as if it was a first time she came here but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was busy watching her hips going side-to-side as she walked. I bit my bottom lip as she turned around. She caught me staring and giggled and I let out a nervous chuckle.
"Papi already hungry?" She asked in a seductive voice as she approached me.
"Does mami wants to feed Papa?" I asked with my own husky voice.
"Only if Papis starving." She said stopping right in front of me. I licked my lips and crashes them onto hers. She pulled my body close to hers and I grabbed her ass in the process and squeezed her ass cheeks roughed. She moaned against my lips and that only made me hard in enough to pick her tiny body up as she wrapped her slender legs around my waist. I placed her on the couch not wasting any time to undress the both of us. She helped me as I took both our clothes and she was totally naked while I was still wearing my boxers.

I placed myself between her thighs and connected our lips. The love and lust filled the room as I grinded on her. I pulled away from the kiss and went to suck, lick and bit on every soft spot on her neck. Her body responded to my touch as she arched her back. She dug her long ass nails on my bare back when my hands rubbed both her tits and I pinched her hard nipples. She dug her nails more deep on my back and I loved the feeling of her nails on my back and I bit on her neck hard.
"Ahh...fuck...N-no hi-hickeys Aubrey." She moaned loudly and her moans were music with my ears.
"I know what I'm doing princess." I said as I lowered myself kissing every inch of her body but I definitely didn't kiss her where she wanted me the most. I was teasing the shit out of her.
"Aubrey.." she whimpered.
"Stop teasing." She said as she grabbed the back of my head pushing me down on her wet pussy. I chuckled at her with my face between her hairless thighs. Her breath hitched up when my warm breath hit her soaking opening. I decided to give her what she wants and stop teasing her.

I leaned my face on her wet opening and licked her virginal lips and her back instantly arched but I grabbed her hips bringing them back on the couch.
"God that feels good." She moaned as she pushed my head more on her pussy. I shoved my tongue on her violently and she gasped. Guess she didn't see that coming. That's what you get when you're being inpatient
"Oh shit! Don't stop." She bucked her hips meeting my tongue thrusts.

I continued to tongue fuck her and her legs were shaking uncontrollably but she couldn't get away because of my firm grip on her thighs. Out of nowhere her juices were on my mouth as she let out the loudest scream I ever heard. I wasn't finished with her so I plugged two fingers inside her and she wanted to escape my fingers but I caught her in time.
"Uh-uh. No runnin' now." I said as I rammed my fingers in and out of her.
"Ohh... Papi that feels so good." She moaned and hearing say that only made me to pump harder and deeper into her.
"You like that princess?" I asked as I licked her falling juices on my arm. She hasn't cum again yet and she's already like this.
"Yes! Fuck Yes." She moaned breathlessly
"What's my name Princess?!" I asked her ramming my fingers at her. She moaned in response but that's not the response I wanted to hear.
"What's my fucking name Robyn?" I asked raising my voice and slapped her thigh hard. Her breath hitched when my hand came In contact with her thigh.
"P-papi..Papi I'm 'bout to.." she exploded again before she could finish her sentence.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I carried on pumping my fingers on her and it didn't take long for her to cum again. I brought my fingers on my mouth as I sucked on my fingers, licking her sweet juices off my long fingers. She was panting so fucking hard and that brought a devilish smirk on my face. She may pant that hard my my mission ain't accomplished yet.
"Fuck! Ain't no fingers have ever made me cum that many times." She said still heavily panting. I smirked at her.
"Happy to hear that princess. You taste so good by the way." I said and she shot me a weak smile.
"I haven't finished with you princess. Don't get that shit twisted." I said chuckling and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"W-w-what." She said as continued to pant.
"Papiconda needs some relaxin too so are you ready for round 2?" I gave her a evil smirk.
"Give me a minute." She said as her panting died down. I waited for about 3 minutes.
"Are you ready now?" I asked and she nodded her head. I picked her up and carried her to my room for round two.

《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Vote♡ and ♡ Comment.
I'll love to know what y'all think.

♥Love Y'all♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 286 11
Love to watch you try and turn your back to me when i know that any minute you'll be back to me. AUBRIH fanfiction love/drama.
19.8K 819 33
aubrey drake graham goes on his big vacation to a beautiful island of barbados. he meets a green eyed bajan beauty who is in a abusive relationship...
100K 3.7K 46
Their strongest weakness, was falling in love...
277K 9.9K 41
She didn't think she'd survive. All he wanted was one touch.