Slowly fading (Peterick & Tro...

By Falloutvalley

I'll slowly fade and fade. It's for the best. *triggerwarning* More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34

Chapter 33

1.4K 73 6
By Falloutvalley

'Pete's POV'

'Trick, I'm home, I brought us some breakfast' Pete yelled hoping his lover was already awake.

'Trick?' He questioned but the house was dead silent.

Maybe he was still asleep. Well we had a amazing night thats for sure and all I could think about was him. How he smelled, how he acted. How he yelled my name. It was perfect.

I set the bag with breakfast on the kitchen table as I saw a note. I picked it up and started to read.

'My lovely Pete,

I want you to know that I love you, with all my heart and I mean it. I've tried, I've tried to push on, I've tried for you. But I can't do it anymore. I thought last night was awesome and you gave me a feeling I never felt before. But when I woke up this morning I knew I screwed up. I know you hate me, I know I repulse you and I'm sorry. You shouldnt have to deal with that. With me. Please Pete dont blame yourself. I wanted to do this all along. Now I'm finally free from the prison thats inside my mind. Dont be sad Pete. Its for the best.

I love you,

Patrick"

No, no, no this cant be happening. No god damnit Patrick.

I rushed up the stairs and looked in every room but he wasnt in any of them. One room I hadnt checked was the bathroom. I knocked on the door but got no answer. I tried to open it but it was locked. I took a step back and kicked in the door. When I saw him my knees gave out and I fell to the floor.

'No Patrick, why??' I yelled and cried.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around his little wrist. I checked his pulse, but it was weak. Very weak.

I lifted him up from the bathtub and layed him on the ground. I sat by him and held him in my arms. Rocking back and forth.

'You are not going to leave me Trick, dont you dare' I cried.

'Don't you dare!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 267 18
Don't talk to strangers. Keep your eye on the news. Most importantly, Remember to tell your mother that you love her before leaving the house. You'l...
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...