DreamCatcher Book Club ▶ OPEN

By diversilient

Welcome to The Dreamcatcher Book Club. A book club dedicated to help undiscovered writers of diverse genres... More

Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Guidelines For Members
Forms & Applications
Brownie Points (❀) ℑ Strikes (✖)
Week One 27/7 - 3/8
Week One - Checklist -
Week Two 3/8 - 10/8
Week Two - Checklist -
Week Three 10/8 - 17/8
Week Three - Checklist -
Week Four 17/8 - 24/8
Week Four - Checklist -
Week Five 24/8 - 31/8
Week Five - Extension -
Week Five - Checklist -
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Members

307 9 1
By diversilient

This is going to be the place for us admins to keep up with current members of the club. All of your little intro will be placed here on this page so everyone can see and get to know each other on a personal level. Get ready to mingle, guys and girls!

Elysea (Co-Manager;Yukio): To put it simply, I am a contradiction: to my peers, I'm a wallflower; I'm described as vibrant and bubbly (that's a nice way to say I'm extremely talkative and hopelessly optimistic) to my close friends. You decide.

EmmMiss (Junior Administrator; Maria): I'm a voracious reader and an insomniac. I would be grateful to do something. I love to occupy my nights and weekends and be productive too. I am just a new writer with one published work. I have a very wide interest and not very particular. I pretty much wing it, most of the time... I'm slightly OCD too.. (Just a bit) :)

morbidsucre- (Senior Librarian; Rem): 18, Female, College Freshman majoring in Psychology, I've been on WP for about 2 or so years.

[❀❀amzzz18 (Junior Librarian; Rose): I really love Wattpad. I think I'm addicted. I just want to improve my writing and make it the best it can be so both me and other people can enjoy it :)

[❀❀❀] Vintaginity (Brittani): I've always hung out with the boys causing me to become rather interested in cars. I've a 17 year old girl who is addicted to sharks, bamboo, and restoring cars with her friends. Kind of weird but oh well. XD

mahak20 (Mahak): I am a sophomore student and studying statistics honours. 19. Writing is my solace as it helps me flee from the worldly problems. I usually like reading between the lines. I prefer books that have deeper meaning to them.

[❀❀] brownhairedgreeneyed: I am 18 years of age. I love to play sport and use Wattpad. I love to write, for some odd reason it helps with the migraines I sometimes get.

[] Blissful_Darkness (Alicia): Teenage girl who's life revolves around reading and writing. I'm seriously really shy and awkward.

[❀❀❀] RahniaForever (Rahnia): Teenage girl whose life involves around reading sometimes writing and doing weird stuff.

[❀❀] lucygh12 (Lucianne): Teenage girl whose life is full of anime, writing and doing crazy stuff all the time.

[] blackrosedrop (Salima): I'm a sixteen year old who loves to read and write. I hope one day to be a published author.

ramo_howin (Ramona): I'm studious, love reading, eating and writing. One year of school before uni eek! I have a wide and huge taste in music, i loooove listening to music. 

[] Presenting (Johnley): I believe in one line prologues.

[] MusicxStyles: Music motivates me while writing.

[❀❀] AnhNguyen508784 (Thuy Anh): yes yes, I'm Asian :))). Bubbly, likes to talk (maybe a bit too much :3 ). A starting out writer and appreciates 'constructive comments' in my book :))).

[] gwennie- (Lola): I like to talk a lot, mostly about things I like (ex. books, TV, movies). I always have these ideas in my head for books or shows, but I'm still working on the motivation.

[] Danicavanzyl (Danica): I like to talk and meet new people and I love listening to music while I write.

[] duke21 : Don't know really what to say here. I'm just a normal person who likes to read and write i guess.

[] MissYoungMalik (Nisha): I'm that chilled kind of reader.Love reading and helping others.I'm not a teenager anymore but not yet an adult.I'm fan of bands,Teen Wolf and Once Upon A Time.

[❀❀] xoopsxhi (Kalani): I like to read and write... Er, I love bands (any bands from boybands to rock bands to pop punk bands) and Netflix. I'm incredibly sarcastic and rude (so I'm told), but I still love making people smile.

[] theDianaof1D (Holly): Really just a happy-go-lucky person. Currently spending my last year in College, thank God! I have been a member here in Wattpad for 4 years, but has only been able to complete 1 story (in Filipino).

[❀❀] Wordtoyamother (Karma): I prefer dogs over cats. I like ice in my water. I read. I write...I'm not really all that interesting :/

blair_seen (Blessing): I love music, watching t.v, Korean movies, musicals, Jacob latimore, chicken and chips.

HazelMidnight (Hazel): I am socially awkward, somewhat sarcastic and quirky, other times, a complete, embarrassing moron, and open to all kinds of people. I'm going to be 16 in a couple of months. I'm utterly addicted to this website as well as the threads, and am a total, hopeless fangirl. I obsess over many fandoms indeed, including, Supernatural, Sherlock, Dr Who, Many Anime shows, Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, 5SOS, among many, many others haha :D

[] NeverCatchMe (Never): To be constructed.

ilylily112 (Lily): Currently in high school. An avid reader, writer, and musician. Unsure of what else to write...

[] ArtemisAlcazar (Artemis Alcazar): I'm a high school student who doesn't go a day without reading and is always writing novels in her head. On top of that I love to draw. I have only just started out here on wattpad (which explains the dodgy cover on my story) and would like to be as involved in the community as possible :)

[] FallFeathers (Sharon): I turned 14 on 26th July, and I am viewed as Little Miss Insignificant at almost everywhere. Writing is same as breathing - reading comes before writing of course - and I also love drawing. And I also love Fairy Tail :3

[❀❀] Zanouji: I'm a weeaboo and my stories are influenced as such.

[] mitsangel (Mita):  I am not a teen but a woman. I love reading and writing. Books have always been my precious little hidden world. There is so much wonder yet to be explored. I love reading stories that evoke strong emotions. At the same time I am always ready for a good laugh. I can go on and on, I love chatting endlessly. Look forward to great reads here too.

toreachthesky (Sky): I really love to read and write. I have a serious 'thing' for the stars and sky and I make it a point to see them every night before I sleep. I'm very weird, but you can talk to me anytime for a quick hyper, weird chat that might leave you happy, no promises! I like to talk to a lot, typosand I are inseperable and yeah, that should sum up me.

Plastic_Ink (Alexis): Slightly sarcastic teenager who own 37 pairs of shoes, and despite her best efforts to hang out with people, has only left her house twice this summer and it was to see her orthodontist.

Lisuex (Megan): I write the most when there are other things I should be doing and I'm about to go back to school so I should be on here a lot. My two favorite things about books are character, and plot.

[] kaorumegumi (Robin): Someone who procrastinates too much to read Wattpad. Loves anything from Japan. I like to make a wish to the stars and I usually sleep late at night because i stay up late reading books or writing.

[] cruelapple (Clover): I'm normally a really awkward person, but whenever a tv show or book I've seen/read is mentioned, I go insane.

[] phnxrvnge (Phoenix): So I'm very awkward and social at the same time. And I like books.

[❀❀] Cariikid (Chelsea): I'm a music obsessed teenager who has nothing to do and ends up writin.

hashbrqwn (Mickey): I'm a fourteen year old gangsta with a dream. I love percy jackson more than life itself and I'm on the internet 24/7. I travel a lot so I love reading when I'm traveling to pass the time.

ellamorley100 (Ella): I'm sixteen years old and an aspiring journalist but I also enjoy writing. I wouldn't really say I have any hobbies apart from writing and supporting equal rights which I am very passionate about. I also love music and everything artsy.

Justinlechat359 (Sasia): I'm seventeen years old and would like to study psychology this coming year at Berkeley. I play the cello and love to write, which about some up my artistic abilities. My hobbies include video games, reading, and writing. Je parle petite fracaise aussi, mais je lis bein fraincais.

haynesthesia (Aurelie): I'm sixteen years old and i live in france. my life basically evolves around books, movies, music and tv shows. oh, and my favorite author is nicholas sparks, and my favorite movies are his as well.

[] illuminated_ (Lilly): Musician, reader, writer, and graphic designer. :)

[] Depleted- (Karen): A reader, a writer, an observer, an amateur artist( I can only draw things like My little ponies) and a bathroom singer TvT

MadelineSane (Mad): I love to write, design graphics and sing. I love everything that has to do with art, specially poetry and renaissance paintings for some reason.

[] LittleMinx94 (Alexandria): I am a lover of pretty much all food. I get excited way too easily. I am a reader, writer, nanny, and mainly actress. I have a degree in acting and and am super friendly soooo feel free to talk to me!

[] Temptation22: Um I don't know... I am very creative. I am an arts and crafts type of person. I like building things and baking  I have over active imagination. I love writing and reading (Obviously.) I am a very quiet person that likes to observe.

PS. Artwork by Elysea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
27.8K 1.6K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក
29.3K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs