I will make you mine

By Roniiaa

Martin Manil is the only son of Mr Baskl Manil who has everything health, wealth, look and every woman hope s... More

I will make you mine
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty seven
Chapter Thirty eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
FAQ
An announcement
Note

Chapter Two

14.9K 447 22
By Roniiaa

"Come darling, come." Robert looked at his daughter who was walking slowly like a princess.

Ariana tried to control her temper in front of them, she walked towards them regretting every step. Her heart beats rapidly.

"Hi" She said shaking hands with Manil who was super happy to see her.

"Hi, pretty Ariana." Manil said in a clear welcoming voice.

She ignored Martin and he didn't care.

"Let's have dinner. Everything is ready." Katy Monian, Ariana's mother said pointing to the dining room.

"Okay, Let's have dinner." Manil welcomed the suggestion as he was hungry.

Martin was very calm, he looked handsome and clean like he has just taken a shower.
They all sat in the dining room. She avoided sitting beside Martin or even near to him.

"Darling, Have you decided which job you would like to take in our bank?" Manil said while eating his grilled steak that was professionally cooked.

"Uhm... Actually, I decided to wait until I finish college." she said coldly noticing Martin's reaction.

"Why suddenly? We decided already that you will try! What happened? " Robert, her father said putting his fork and knife down staring at his daughter who changed her opinion suddenly.

"Nothing dad! But I just saw that this is better for me right now." Ariana said looking at both her father and Manil.

"Are you worrying about your studying? I promise you, it will not affect you at all. Don't worry. It will be a training period. Don't forget you will be our future official designer soon." Manil tried to persuade her.

"Thank so much... Actually I don't know what to say. But I'm not really keen anymore." Ariana apologized.

Why are her family so surprised? Hadn't she told them already about it? Didn't she tell them about her opinion and about what happened! Or she's just making me hear that she will not work with me! Dammit I shouldn't have talked to her like this in the morning. Martin thought

"Oh why? What happened made you change your mind? Is there anything you disliked?" Manil said with a sad look.

"Nothing at all. I just felt it's better if I waited. I'm sorry." She felt embarrassed as she doesn't give a good reason.

"I will not accept your apologize at all if you didn't accept my offer." Manil said.

"What is it?" Ariana stopped eating.

"Work with us for just two weeks then decide. Please Ariana don't refuse. I'll be so sad if you did."

"Oh Actually I.... "

"No apologizes." Manil interrupted her.

"It's a good deal. Please accept, Ariana." Katy said giving her a begging look.

"Well, Okay." She felt she was forced from everywhere so she decided to give in.

Martin's heart was dancing. His soul was back to its regular place now. He felt that he had another chance to be near Ariana. He felt comfortable now. He enjoyed eating after that.

"Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you didn't decline my offer. Martin will show you how to work and stuff so don't worry. We will start from tomorrow." Manil looked at Ariana.

"Oh, No!... I mean when I need help I would ask. I think I will not need Martin, um I mean I don't wanna annoy him." Ariana gasped.

Manil looked to his son who hadn't talked giving him a look to say something.

"It will be such an honor to me to work with you Miss Rea. No disturbance at all. I will always be available for you in any time." Martin smirked.

Ariana forced herself to smile.

After two hours, Martin and Mr Manil excused themselves and left. Their way to home wasn't far, their house was directly next to their house. They were so close neighbors.

Ariana ran to her room. She wasn't able to hear anything or to talk with her family about Manil's new offer.

Dammit! Really Damn! How did I do that? How will I work with him? I won't bear standing with him in same places. How could that happen?! How!
Ariana thought.

She looked at herself in the mirror...

He's so selfish, arrogant and jerk. I hate him for everything he made to me.
Ariana thought.

She remembered two years ago....

Girls were so stick to Martin, they were trying to win him..

"These ugly girls are so creepy. I don't know how you bear them."

"Ariana, Are you jealous?" Martin teased her.

"Jealous? From those? Are you sick? Of course not." She lied.

"But you are." He touched her cheek.

"Martin, I said am not." Ariana said moving his hand away.

"Ariana, I see it in your eyes. Admit it."

"Okay, I am, yes I am jealous and I hate it when girls are around you, Martin. Are you okay now?"

"Very okay. But you should never care about this cause you have something they will never gonna have."

"Something? What is it?" Ariana glared.

"My heart." He grabbed her hand and put it on his heart.

"Oh Martin."

"Do you feel them?"

"Feel what?"

"My heart beats. They are beating for you."

She cried when she remembered that situation..

Liar, Liar. Yes he was a liar. He stole me heart. He broke me. I was living just to love him. I was waking every morning to see him. He really has broken me into pieces. I hate him.
Ariana thought.

Her mobile phone rang, it was Vena her best friend.

"Vena, how are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you? Your voice is changed. What happened?"

"I really need you. Are you free tomorrow?"

"I am. Okay we will meet at Hilton hotel at 7 p.m. You know my dad is having work there and he will take me with him."

"Well. I'll wait for you there."

"Okay babe, Bye."

"Bye Bye."

Martin was so busy with his work although he wasn't concentrating. He wasn't in the mood at all.

"We will have to change the money. This man is very important. We don't wanna lose him." His cousin Marfel said.

"Martin.. Martin??" His cousin called out his name when he didn't reply.

"Oh what?" Martin recovered.

"You are not in the mood today at all."

"Yeah that's true, Do what you see man. I'm fine with what you will do. I really need to relax now."

"I see that also. Don't worry. I will do my best, cousin."

"I know." Martin nodded taking his jacket and leaving his office.

"Sir, please can you sign here?" His secretary said.

"Okay. Here is it." Martin signed quickly.

"And here."

"All that? No, leave it to tomorrow. I wanna relax now."

"As you like, sir."

Martin received a call, it was from a very important customer.

About the damn time, I am not ready for any business calls.
Martin thought.

But he answered her call..

"Hi. Everything is fine. Don't worry I made everything you hoped to ever be." Martin said.

"Oh thank you so much. You are always a gentle man, Martin. I don't know how to give back this favor. It's priceless."

"No need for all that. You are very special."

"If I am really special so please accept my invitation to have dinner together tomorrow."

"But..."

"I know you are so busy but you said am special. I'm waiting for you."

He took a breath. "Okay"

"I will send you the time and the address in text. This will be my day."

"Of course sure." He shut off his phone.

I don't have time for you Sophia. I hope you will understand that you are only a customer to me. Hopeless case..
Martin thought.

Martin took a shower and he slept. He was so tired that he slept very quickly.

-- Please don't forget to vote.
Give me your suggestions and comments. I will take them in consideration.

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.2K 32
You can find yourself drowning in a relationship that's not healthy just because you're scared of getting hurt. That's not ok. We all need to feel lo...
387K 16.4K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...
9.2K 550 41
Adele and her family don't know what there in for when she hits some bumps in her life and then everything goes wrong will she fix it or will she do...
1.1K 162 64
Aliceion's life is perfect.Both her parents are lawyers and she's the only child.She goes to the perfect private school and has the perfect grades an...