beautiful pain | kai parker

Von retronini

emma salvatore, bonnie bennett and damon salvatore get trapped inside of a prison world. after four months, t... Mehr

hello
the plan // chapter 1
1994 // chapter 2
home // chapter 3
stuck // chapter 4
thanksgiving // chapter 5
blood // chapter 6
hold on we're going home // chapter 7
long way home
happy tears // chapter 9
danger // chapter 10
shopping // chapter 11
cemetery // chapter 12
feelings // chapter 13
home sweet home // chapter 14
22 // chapter 15
love & empathy // chapter 16
darkest secrets// chapter 17
mad // chapter 19
nightmare // chapter 20
cara // chapter 21
New book!
birthday // chapter 22
wedding // chapter 23
scream // chapter 24
chapter 25
mortality // chapter 26
Epilogue
rewrite

new orleans // chapter 18

6.2K 175 41
Von retronini

!"#¤%&/() THE ORIGINALS SPOILERS!!! 

I'm not going to bring up Dahlia or something because there's probably a lot of people who doesn't watch The Originals :) 

Hope is by the way the baby of Hayley and Klaus 

############

A summary of this week; A lot of Kai and a lot of boring. Don't misunderstand me; I love being with Kai, but whenever he left there was nothing to do and I was dying of boredom.

That's why I chose to leave this weekend for New Orleans. I told Damon and Stefan if anything happened I am only a phone call away, but I knew they wouldn't, so I called Caroline, Bonnie and Alaric. I was the only one Kai cared about, and I knew how to calm him down.

I was walking through the french quarter, and believe me, a lot of people were staring at me. I was probably known as the girl who got a lot of people killed, or something.

I was wearing my back ripped jeans and a random black band-tshirt.

I walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody answered, and I decided to just go in.

As I walked into the "castle", there was no one other sound but the water fountain. "Hello?" I called, but there was no one.

"Where is everybo-" I said and before I got to finish my sentence I was slammed against the wall.

I looked up, and saw no other than Klaus Mikaelson right in front of me. He was pressing my back against the wall, and I was just smiling like crazy.

"Well, hello to you too sunshine," I said, and he let go of me.

A smile grew up on his face. "What are you doing here?" He said and was laughing at the end of his sentence. His smile faded, "You died."

"Well, I'm back again." I smiled at him. This was so fun, I couldn't wait to do it with Elijah and Rebekah.

"Ho-How is that even possible?" He said, he looked completly shocked. 

"I can explain all later, but do you have any idea where Rebekah is? And Elijah?" I asked as I looked behind him.

"They will be here soon," the smile was back on his face again.

He looked so shocked but so happy at the same time. "Come here," I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. He did the same.

After a five second hug, I pulled away. "How's Hope?" I asked as we walked towards the fountain.

"She's alright, she's with Hayley upstairs." He said while holding his hands behind his back.

"That's good." I said and did the same.

"I was-" He said, but stopped. 

"What?" I asked confused.

"Rebekah and Elijah are her, go hide." He said, and I vamp sped behind a wall next to the front door.

"How can you say that? It's not our fault!" I hear Rebekah arguing with Elijah as they enter the door. This was such a big house, and when I stepped into this house I got immediatly a bad feeling.

"We could have stopped it!" Elijah shouts, and Klaus is just standing right in front of them with a huge grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" Rebekah scoffed.

Klaus was about to say something, but then he got interrupted by Hayley.

"I finally got Hope to sleep," She said as she stumbled down the stairs.

"I got some good news." He said, stepping closer to Rebekah and Elijah.

"What? You found a dagger I can stab you with?" She spat. I was almost pissing myself on how much they hated each other, but they still can't live without them.

"No," He chuckled. "Guess." He demanded.

"Niklaus we don't have time for this," Elijah scoffed and walked past him.

Klaus stopped him and started laughing. "Okay, i'm sorry. But you gonna want to see this suprise."

"Tell us what the hell is going on!" Rebekah said, looking really tired of his shit.

"Look who's back." He pointed at the wall I was hiding behind, and I stepped forward.

Hayley let out a huge gasp, Elijah's gaze was on me and Rebekah's eyes were widened.

I started laughing, their face expression were just hilarious. Klaus was just standing behind chuckling.

After twenty seconds with just staring, Rebekah broke the silence. "Emma?" she said and stepped closer to me.

"That's me!" I giggled.

"You died." She said.

"I know! I came back." I said smiling, and Rebekah's face turned from a shocked face expression to a happy one. We ran to each other, and as we collided we wrapped our arms arond each other.

Today couldn't get better. I was reunited with my friends again, does it get better?

::::::::::::::::::::.....

"How are you alive?" Hayley asked as we were sitting around a table. 

"Bonnie died when she did a spell to bring back Jeremy. So she was on the other side for months, but then Damon found the anchor to the other side, Amara, Silas' love or whatever. We switched the anchor, Bonnie became the anchor and alive again. You guys have probably heard about the travelers, right? So, they were doing this spell to get back their leader, Markos, and that spell needed like a dusin of sacrifices. And when all of those travelere's died, it became to much for the other side and Bonnie, and that's when the other side started to collapse. When I died, I got to the other side, and I could see people who were dead, and that's not possible. And people were sucked into oblivion or whatever, the place was collapsing, okay? And Bonnie did a spell so people could pass through her, and right before Damon and I were passing through her, something broke the spell. And when the place collapsed, we got into a prison world. Long story short, we got out of the prison world." I said, and drank the bourbon I got from Elijah.

"Wow, all that when we left," Klaus said.

I could feel Elijah's gaze on me ever since I got here. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable, mostly because of Kai. Before I died, Elijah and I had something going on. If Kai had never happened, I would most likely have my eyes on Elijah, but now I can't even imagine it. Kai is who I want.

"How long are you staying?" Elijah asked as he smiled at me.

I awkwardly smiled back. "Uhm, just this weekend. I have things going on back home I need to go back too."

"What's happening back in Mystic Falls?" Klaus asked, and I felt kind of the need to leave, like right now.

Suddenly the baby started crying, and Rebekah shot up. "I'll go check on the baby," She chuckled.

"I'll come with!" I said, kind of too happy to help somebody with a baby.

We vamp sped to the room, and I have never been more relieved.

"Oh god that was awkward at the end," Rebekah said as she lifted up Hope. 

"I know!" I whispered loudly, and started laughing.

"I think he still likes you." Rebekah said as she slowly put the baby back to the crib. She was tickling Hope's back.

"I have literally felt his gaze on me all day long." I said, kind of uncomfortable. Hope was finally asleep now, and Rebekah and I walked towards her bedroom.

"I thought you two had a thing before you died?" She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I've met someone.." I said, looking down on my lap.

"What?!" She said, smiling finally again.

"Yeah.. He was also stuck in that prison world, and him and I sort of connected. His name is Kai. If I hadn't met Kai, my eyes would be on Elijah, but.. I don't know." I said, while we both sat on her bed.

"I'm happy for you." She smiled at me.

"But the bad thing is, he's a sociopath." I fake smiled, and Rebekah started laughing. She fell backwards to the bed, and I rubbed my hands on my face.

"It's not funny!" I fake cried as I fell backwards to the bed.

"It's kind of funny."

"Oh god, what the hell am I supposed to do," I laughed a little. A silence fell upon us, and we were both just staring at the ceiling.

"I'm happy you're back." Rebekah said after a couple of seconds.

"I'm happy I'm back too."

:::::::::::::::......

I was walking down the stairs, so I could go and talk to Davina.

As I walked towards the front door, someone literally swept me off my feet.

My back was slammed against wall. Can people seriously stop doing it?

"The hell?" I yelled, and saw Elijah standing in front of me.

"I overheard your conversation with Rebekah." He said firmly, and he was honestly scaring me a bit.

"Rude." I rolled my eyes, and he finally let go of me.

"Are you really over me?" He asked with this really sad look on his face.

"Elijah.. I had feelings for you, I can admit that. But I don't have feelings for you anymore. Please accept it." I said, trying to be as nice as I could in this kind of situation.

"Okay," He said, and walked slowly towards the stairs.

"You're not going to say anything?" I shouted back at him.

"There is nothing to say. Good luck, Emma." He said, and disappeard.

This was really weird, but I'm happy he didn't get mad. Elijah is a good man, he deserves someone better than me anyways.

###############

the ending was really weird but now you guys got the new orleans chapter yay!!

sorry for not so much kai next chapter is going to be loads of kai ;);););)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

470K 11.7K 67
*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "W...
572K 8.6K 40
17 year old Lizzie Jameson is sick to death of Elena Gilbert. Elena has everything that Lizzie has ever wanted - including the handsome and brooding...
556K 14.3K 63
❝ You brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [3x15 - TBA] cover credit; @argentsvogue