Heated (A Harry Styles Fanfic...

By ForrestIvy

The first day of college can bring a lot to someone in a day, but did Paige - a normal girl - get more than s... More

Heated
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Final Chapter 60

Chapter 58

6.6K 202 33
By ForrestIvy

(Start song when initiated ;) )

"How easy it is to forget that while we spend our time chasing the sunlight, the darkness spends its' time chasing us."

-Tyler Knott Gregson.

Heated - Chapter 58

"What do you want?"

He took out some keys that he must have stolen from the guard as he fidgets with it in his hand.

"Nothing much..." He shrugs as he finally turns the key and the gate unlocks. His eyes were now staring straight at me. "Just your life."

I wasn't scared of him and just because he has a gun in his hand, doesn't make my chances of killing him with my own bare hands any less possible.

"Don't you have better things to do with your life?"

He starts to chuckle as he steps inside and holds the gun in both his hands as he flips it around.

"You brought yourself into this mess, Harry. Nobody said that you had to go and play 'hero' and save the day."

"You were going to rape her!"

I yell out in anger as I began to fume at the thought of seeing him on top of Paige just this very evening.

"No, I was just getting what I should've gotten a long time ago." I fist my hands as it is placed beside me, I'm trying hard not just to bust his face in right now. "Say... Have you and Paige ever had sex before?"

I furrow my brow over at his words.

"That's none of your business."

He ignores me as he continues with what he was saying.

"She's so innocent - a good girl; you ever thought about messing her up so badly that she couldn't walk the next day?"

His eyes are set on me as a smirk crosses his face this time.

"Stop."

I warn him through gritted teeth as the grip of my fists tightens.

"What? Don't tell me you never thought about it..." He squints his eyes over at me as he takes a step forward. "You're a guy - you have urges to fulfill. Especially considering you and your reputation."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've done my research - 'know your enemy'."

"What's any of this got to do with you anyway? You don't have to know about what happens between Paige and I, that's between the two of us. Besides, sex isn't everything to me... At least not anymore."

Those words slips out of my mouth easily; because it's true. Sure, I do think about us together ... A lot. But she's worth the wait; like I've said before. And I'm not going to let this idiot take control of me and make me think otherwise.

"You've grown soft, Harry-"

"Don't you talk to me like you know me."

I take a step closer until him and I are face-to-face, but he doesn't even flinch at all.

"In exchange for your life, you can give me Paige. I'm sure I'll get to open her legs faster than you ever could."

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!"

I push him up against the wall as I fist his shirt into my hands and he lifts his hands up in defense.

"Have you forgotten that I'm the one with the gun here?"

"It makes no difference, you dare talk about her like that again and I swear to God that I will kill you once for all."

He cocks his head to the side as a disgusted look forms onto his face.

"Well, before you 'try' and do that, I've got a little ... Gift for you."

I furrow my brow at him as he takes something out of his jacket pocket and I notice what it is.

"Where did you get that?"

It's the picture frame that I have gotten for Paige.

How the hell did he get that into his hands?

He shoves me away from him as he walks over to the opened gate.

"I stole it." He shrugs as he looks down at the picture in his hand. I can't deny the fact that I'm completely livid at this point. How dare he steal something that's so precious of a gift to Paige? How dare he try and ruin what we have? "I bet you're the world's best boyfriend for this." He starts to mock me as he chuckles my way in an evil throaty voice. "Too bad it's shattered into pieces."

"What do you mean?"

Before I knew it, he quickly throws the picture frame up against the bricked wall as it smashes into tiny little pieces on the ground and I watch as it felt like my heart had just done the same.

"Oops."

He taunts me as he starts laughing and I couldn't hold back anymore, this time I was going to end his life for good!

"Harry?"

I hear a voice calling out for me before I could lay my hands onto him.

Misses Greyson.

I told her to come over, but now, I regret it more than ever.

"Looks like we've got a guest." Daniel speaks up as he steps back. "Let me go and introduce myself."

He walks out with the gun behind him and I follow as I knew exactly what his true intentions are. And I'm not going to allow him to harm both of the people that I've grown to care about so much.

Misses Greyson's P.O.V.

I wasn't going to leave Harry behind, I had to know the truth behind it all. I know for  fact that Harry wouldn't intentionally hurt Paige and put her life into that much danger. I knew him for a long time, and I'm hoping that he has a good explanation for all of this. If it's true, then... I don't know if I could ever trust him again.

I've never been to a prison before... This is so surreal to me. Never did I think that all of this would ever happen, and all in one night!

I walk up to the counter where the guard is supposed to be, only... He wasn't there. This whole place was quiet and it's as though no one was around.

That's strange.

"Hello?"

I call out, but I hear nothing in return.

I wasn't going to stand there the whole night, so I decided to walk straight through to where I assume the prisoners are kept.

Just as I was about to pass the counter, something told me to look to my left, and just as I did that, I notice something that makes me gasp and take a step back in horror.

It's a dead body.

"Oh Lord!"

(Start song now)

I cover my mouth as I see the dead guard lying on the floor with all the blood surrounding him. The gun wound in his forehead covered his face in blood.

I quickly get out my phone as it was hard to dial the number as my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Hello? Police? I need you to come over, now! There's been a murder!"

I start to panic as I look around and they asked me questions about where I am. I told them everything and they said that they'd be here in a few minutes.

I quickly put my phone off as I shove it back into my bag and my heart was racing out of fear as I went in search of Harry.

Is he alright?

Please, let him be alright.

I walk through the door as the hallway was empty and had a flickering light lighting the way.

"Harry?"

I call out for him, but no one came.

Just as I was about to turn back, in case the killer was still here, I see someone coming out of a cell on the right.

It was a tall guy with blue eyes and a creepy smile stuck to his face. I look over at him in suspicion as he walks up to me.

"Hi, my name's Daniel."

He reaches out his hand for me to take, but I was skeptical about this guy, he didn't seem trustworthy. Maybe that's just my motherly instincts kicking in.

Usually, it is right.

"Don't trust him, Misses Greyson!"

I see Harry walking out behind this Daniel guy as he is now just a few feet away.

I was so relieved to see him alive.

"Misses Greyson?" This Daniel guy narrows his eyes over at me as he cocks his head and his eyes gives me the creeps. "Ah... You must be Paige's mother."

"H-harry... What's going on here?"

I look over at Harry who was obviously fuming as his eyes were on the back of Daniel for some reason.

"Though you're Paige's mother... I don't like witnesses to deaths. Therefore, I'm going to kill you too."

Daniel takes out a gun from behind him as he points it towards me with an evil look on his face and I step back out of fear. My heart is racing so fast that it felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

What is going on tonight? Has this evening been cursed?

"Please, please don't do this!"

I  beg him as the tears starts to fall from my face.

"Too late."

He speaks out and just as I saw Harry about to do something, someone else came through the door.

"Daniel! Don't!"

A girl with blond hair walked in as she looked troubled. She stood between Daniel and I.

"Move, Madison."

He warns her, but she stands her ground.

"This wasn't the plan!"

She speaks out as I furrow my brow over at her.

With everyone's attention on this Madison girl, I record everything that is happening on my phone as I hold it in perfect place inside of my bag. If I don't make it out of here alive, at least they'll get to bring this perpetrator to justice.

"What 'plan' ?!"

Harry interjects as he is now stood before Daniel and Madison and I watch how this whole thing plays out.

What plan are these two talking about?

"Tell your little crush, Madison."

Daniel spits out at her as she was obviously angered at him, but decides to speak up anyway.

"We... I mean, I had a plan to steal you away from Paige, to get you to be mine again. But I needed someone to help me get to you better by getting rid of Paige."

I couldn't even believe what I was hearing.

What has Paige ever done to these people for them to put her life into this much danger and to break her down this way?

"So you  decided to put her into hospital?!"

Harry steps closer to her as he was livid and his face was becoming red. He hovered over her as she looked guilty and frightened at the same time.

"It wasn't supposed to get that far! It wasn't supposed to end this way!"

She yells out back at him, but then Daniel comes into play once more.

"That's why I chose my own ending."

My eyes widens as this all starts to make sense, and I wasn't the only one who caught up.

"You two worked together this entire time?!"

"Harry, I can explain, please-"

"Explain?! Then 'explain'  to me why Paige is in the hospital!"

Harry was just as angry as I was, but I wasn't as strong as him as this completely took me back and I didn't even know what to say as I stood there frozen.

"It's him  who wanted the revenge!"

She points out at Daniel.

"And that's exactly what I'm getting."

Daniel speaks out as he lifts the gun and points it straight at Harry.

"No!"

I call out in terror as he shoots Harry in his shoulder and Harry screams out in pain as he clutches onto his shoulder as the blood oozes out of it.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

Madison shouts out at Daniel as he hits her across the face with the gun as she hits the ground.

I was the only one standing this time and his eyes were directly on me.

I breathe heavily as I try to find the handle of the door, but I couldn't seem to find it.

"Your turn, Mom ."

He spits back as he lifts the gun to me, I shut my eyes as I was ready to accept my death.

"No, it's your turn to die, asshole!"

I saw how Harry got him from behind as he strangled him with the arm that wasn't hit.

I was surprised that he was even able to do that after just being shot. He managed to throw the gun out of his hand, but Daniel elbowed Harry in the guts as he crouched down due to the hard hit.

Daniel rushed over to the gun, but Harry tripped him before he could do so.

I didn't even know what to do, but luckily, I heard the sirens of the police outside and I was somewhat relieved, but this wasn't over just yet.

It was far from it.

Daniel managed to get the gun and hit Harry over the face. He punched Harry mulitple times, but Harry refused to give up, so he hit him in the wound that he was shot in.

I gasped in horror at the shock as I screamed out 'stop!' the whole time, but he ignored me.

Harry's cry was so loud that I'm sure the police could hear it from outside. I cried out for his life, but Daniel wouldn't stop. He pointed the gun directly at Harry's heart as Harry struggled to push it into another direction.

The police suddenly made an appearance, but that's when I heard the gunshot go off.

I watched in horror and agony as my heart broke into a million pieces. It felt like my world just came falling down when I saw what happened. The tears came tumbling down as the police tried to pull me out of the room.

"Oh my god!! No... Harry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 3.1K 16
Accalia Starling can't stop the emotions she experiences whenever the tall, green eyed Harlequin lays eyes on her. She knows deep down that there's s...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9K 152 23
This is a book of poems and short stories that i have written during a rough period in my life. I wrote it to help me and others go through depressio...
1M 27.7K 72
At the young age of 26, Harry Styles has all that he needs to complete his perfect life. With a career that is continuously moving forward, a steady...