Broken American Girl (Michael...

Od pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... Viac

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
26-Regret/Explanation
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
41-Getting Funky/August 2nd
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
43-Texts/Moved On
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

50-Promo/Attack

225 8 0
Od pastelpurpleclifford

-Kyra's POV-

Somehow, Niall and I have put off outfit shopping for two weeks and that's long enough for there to be only a few days left until the night. Roxelle was now coating my hair in the dye concoction, this time I am going full on brunette. Niall was in my room packing his suitcases so he is ready for tour in two weeks. A loud ringtone echoed from somewhere in the house and by the sound of it, it's Nialls.

"I love how well you can suit every colour under the rainbow.." I stated as I looked at Roxelle's hair; it was now a mint green colour.

"It's mine!" Niall shouted as he ran around try to find the phone, the ringtone soon stopped and a murmur of Niall's voice told that he had found it.

"Are you going to the party together?" Roxelle tried to make conversation while we waited for the colour to set into my hair. I nodded just as Niall entered the bathroom, a guilty look on his face and sadness in his eyes. Rox quickly excused herself and said she'd be in the kitchen. I sat on edge of the bath as I spoke.

"What's up? Who was on the phone?" Confusion took over my face as I questioned why he looked so down. He silently sat against the bath so he was sitting in between my legs, facing away from me.

"Niall?" I spoke softly, worried about what had him like this.

"It was management.." those three words made me freeze, those people can do whatever they want so I guessed it wasn't good as it never is.

"They said that I have to leave in an hour. Got to fly to all of the places that we are doing shows for promo. It will take two weeks, then we go straight into the tour.." seeing boys cry is horrible, it shows that whatever they say they feel, it's 100% real. Niall tried to hold his tears back but his shaky voice kept cracking and going higher so I know he was on the verge of bursting into hysterics. I decided against talking for a bit.

"I don't want to leave you, I want to protect you and be there for you and I can't exactly do that if I'm thousands of miles away, can I?" He turned his head to look at me and we both had tears running down our faces.

"Don't feel bad alright? You have to do this for the band. I'll be fine, I have Roxelle, Robyn and Ana. We'll call each other every chance we get too, it's not like we are having no contact whatsoever". I spoke quietly, occasionally wiping tears from Niall's slightly rosy cheeks.

"I'll miss Christmas..that's the last thing I wanted to do." he sat up from leaning on me and ran his face over his face in stress.

"We'll FaceTime, put my presents in Robyn's room before you leave and she'll keep them away from me until the tree is up. Then on Christmas Day, we'll FaceTime and open each others' presents."

"Who can be trusted with presents in the band?" I asked, he looked deep in thought before answering.

"Probably Zayn, but we are planning to give them to Paul for safe keeping until the day, so he will have them somewhere." I nodded before tipping Niall's head back so he was resting against my stomach before leaning forward and kissing him, it was much like a Spider-Man kiss. It was fuelled by love and passion for one another and we were both content. I heard a faint click but chose to ignore it. Niall was leaving in a while and he wasn't returning for months so I wasn't going to stop something so meaningful.

"Kyra?" I pulled away and looked up to see Rox with a guilty look on her face.

"Sorry, I don't mean to disturb you two but we've got to get that colour off now." Niall nodded before kissing me once last time before standing up and walking back into my bedroom to continue packing.

"Got a picture of that kiss for you, I'll send it to you when we've finished making your hair look amazing so you can say goodbye to lover boy." I laughed loudly at Rox's words as she instructed me to lean my head over the bath.

-30 Minutes Later-

My now brunette hair was done in loose beach waves and I was impressed. I decided to choose a outfit that I wouldn't normally wear since it's still kind of hot.

@KyraWrightXO I'M BRUNETTE!! (Insert Picture)

"Babe, I've got to get going to the airport now. I'll call you before I board and once I land okay?" I heard Niall call from the foyer by the front door. I quickly ran from the window seat in my room and down the stairs before flinging myself into Niall's embrace.

"I love you so much.." I tried to keep it together but it was difficult, especially when Niall was crying rivers and whispering about how much he'd miss me.

"I'll try and visit on the break as well.." I nodded but kept my face buried in his neck.

"Listen to me, you're absolutely beautiful and no one has the right to tell you otherwise okay? And.." He stopped to put me back on my own feet before taking my face on his warm hands.

"..call me if you feel like you're gunna cut, I don't care what time it is or where I am, call me." he placed gentle kisses starting from my forehead before placing a last one on my lips. A car horn from outside was our signal that he had to leave now.

"I love you so fucking much Kyra, remember that.." I didn't respond, I don't think I could do it without blubbering and making a mess of myself. We shared one last simple kiss before he opened the door and pulled himself away from me, it seemed like it took him a lot to turn around once he had reached the car and blow me a kiss before getting in. He didn't look at me as the car drove away but I waved anyway.

"Starbucks?" I heard Roxelle ask from the kitchen when I re-entered the house, she appeared with a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream in her hand while she ate it with a wooden spoon, why? I have no idea..

"Yeah, just let me grab my phone." I made quick work of the stairs and retrieved my phone from its place on the window seat where I left it.

"Can you penny board?" I turned the corner to the stairs and saw Roxelle with two 'penny board's in her hands, an expectant smile on her face.

"Of course I can, I'm American. We're practically made for this." I meant skateboarding but they can't be that different. There was a black one and a dark blue one.

"I'll have the black one, just let me get my shoes and then we can go." Rox nodded and walked over to the door before opening it and walking outside, taking in the evening sun. I quickly went to write a note to Robyn just incase she comes home and I'm not here.

"What time does Starbucks close?" I asked as I joined Rox outside, locking the door and placing the key in the back pocket of my shorts. We walked down the driveway as it was kind of steep and it's quite difficult to stop if you're going too fast.

"I think it closes at 11 but I'm not too sure, we'll check when we get there."

"We have about 5 hours then." we started to board beside each other, the wind blowing through our hair and cooling me down slightly. It wasn't long before we reached Starbucks, we spotted Nando's a little further up but decided against it as it was more walking. We walked in and the smell of fresh coffee and other drinks filled my senses and I honestly felt like I was at home. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I stood away from the line after telling Roxelle my order to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ky!" Robyn's chirpy voice boomed through the phone, I smiled.

"What's up?"

"I saw your note, Niall's name wasn't on it, where is he?" I wanted to laugh at her curiosity but refrained.

"He had to leave to do promo for the tour, he's then going straight into the tour so I won't see him for like 10 months.." Robyn breathed a sigh of relief made me confused.

"What?" I questioned quickly.

"I'm glad I don't have to sit through your 'love making', once was enough.." my cheeks flushed a deep red, a gasp leaving my mouth.

"What the fuck Robyn! You heard that?" I covered my mouth with my hand in shock. I couldn't believe it, we were quiet..or at least I thought we were.

"Yep, you weren't too loud but it was obvious what was happening." she didn't seem like she was trying to embarrass me or anything and that made me even more confused.

"Why aren't you like blackmailing me or something? Are you ill?" I laughed nervously, scared that she would start blackmailing me.

"It's sex, it's normal and in our nature. At least it wasn't Ana who heard you, I can't begin to tell you how many times she's caught me and Connor going at it." she laughed loudly, I sighed in relief at how understanding she was about the whole thing.

"Can I come and join you at Starbucks? Can't be bothered to stay here alone."

"Yeah come, it will be entertaining." we soon ended the conversation and I soon spotted Roxelle in a window seat.

"What did you order?"

"My usual; White Hot Chocolate." she smiled at the thought of her order.

"And me?" I wanted to see if she could remember my order.

"Your usual; Lemon Vanilla Creme Frappuccino." I smiled proudly towards her.

"Did you get any food?" My stomach growled slightly which made us both laugh.

"Yeah, I did play it safe and just got us both Triple Chocolate Muffins, you haven't ordered food with me before so I didn't know what you'd like but I know you like chocolate" she picked her phone up and giggled after a few seconds.

"Did you just take a mug of me?" I asked through my laughter, leaning over to grab for her phone, after a few moments of wrestling over the table I, somehow, got the phone and kept it in my grasp tightly. It wasn't that bad, until I looked harder. A distinctive head of colourful red hair in the background caught my eye almost instantly, the persons left arm tattoo also stood out; To The Moon.

"Shit.." I muttered, dropping the phone onto the table before taking my head in my hands.

"What? What's wrong?"

"It's Michael!" I hissed quietly, pointing him out in the background of the mugshot. Roxelle gasped before looking behind me, nodding quickly to confirm that it was the Aussie himself.

"He keeps looking over here, I think he recognises me." she muttered before speaking again.

"Fuck, what are we gunna do? We can't leave until our orders are here.." I groaned at the thought of being stuck here.

"Roxelle?" The dude called from the counter, Rox froze as it meant that mine wasn't too far away and I'd have to go and retrieve it. I quickly found my sunglasses and stuck them on my face, any disguise will do for now.

Roxelle was standing there for a while so I guessed that she was waiting for my order to save me the embarrassment and the awkwardness. She returned quickly, one drink and one muffin in her hands while a pout covered her face.

"Yours isn't done yet, dude says that I'm 'blocking the line'.." she imitated the guys voice which made me laugh.

"Michael?" My heart stopped, hoping that my order wouldn't be ready while he was getting his. I heard him return quickly before he announced to whoever he was with that he needed to use the bathroom. I quickly turned to see him disappear before releasing a breath I'd held in.

"Kyra?" I almost jogged over to the counter, grabbing my drink and muffin before turning around, muttering a quick 'thank you' and speed-walking back to Roxelle.

"Kyra?" I face-palmed at the sound of someone calling me from the table behind me, where Michael sat. I turned hesitantly to see a smiley Calum.

"Calum!" I tried to not sound too happy about it considering Michael would be back any minute and holding an actual conversation with Calum would last forever.

"You look different." he beamed as he looked at my brown hair, I smiled.

"Thanks." I muttered, I could feel the panic rising, I prayed to god that this would work in my favour somehow and make Calum realise that I didn't want to chat.

"You alright? You're all shaken." he stated as he looked down to my hands that were trembling. I spotted the redhead returning and quickly sat back around to my own table, a single tear rolling down my face as I breathed deeply.

"Who's that?" I heard Michael ask quietly towards Calum, I silently prayed that he'd keep my actual identity a secret.

"She's-uh she's a fan." I was now doing cartwheels in my mind, still hoping that conversation would be cut short.

"Does she want me to sign anything?" I could feel his eyes on me, it was almost like he was asking me, i guess that he was waiting for me to turn around and shove some CD in his face and beg for a selfie or something. I distracted myself by slowly sipping on my drink, the lemon taste was very refreshing.

"Oh no she's not that kind of fan, she's one of the chilled ones, and she was panicking so I just wanted to make sure she was alright." it seems like the conversation was dropped as Michael didn't push on the matter.

My phone ringtone rang quietly and I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Niall. I excused myself and slowly stood up and walked slowly towards the bathroom. It wasn't until I was halfway there did I realise that I was walking straight past Michael, and that he was looking straight at me. My walking slowed as my legs wobbled furiously and I prayed that I wouldn't fall over or anything as I had nothing within an arms reach to grab onto. I felt a presence near me so I leaned towards them, the build of the person wasn't right for it to be Roxelle and the pit in my stomach deepened, scared that Michael was now holding onto me and leading me towards the bathroom.

"Deep breaths.." the person whispered as we neared the hallway, I was leaned against a wall when we reached the two doors to the separate bathrooms for men and women, my eyes opened slowly and I met soft brown ones. I breathed a big sigh of relief at the sight of Calum in front of me, his face showed pure concern as he continued to instruct me.

"Who's calling? Is it important?" I shook my head and Calum grabbed my phone and ended the call quickly, placing it in his back pocket. I continued to shake uncontrollably for around another 10 minutes before the attack reached its peak and began to disappear. Calum removed my jacket as he could tell I was heating up and getting hot flushes, my breathing also began to even out and I had the urge to laugh.

'I'm sorry Cal.." I honestly felt guilty for him. He shook his head before motioned towards the tables, I nodded and we walked back towards our separate tables. Michael looked at me as I walked past him, luckily I was wearing sunglasses.

"Hey? Um, are you alright?" I mentally face-palmed at the sound of his voice. I'm not brilliant with accents so it wasn't like I could pretend to do a British accent or anything. I simply nodded and smiled slightly before sitting down and taking a huge gulp of my drink. Michael soon got up and walked out of Starbucks, he muttered something about Nando's to Calum.

"You alright Ky? I was going to help you but Calum looked like he'd got it under control." she spoke quietly, taking small bites from her muffins every now and then. I took of my sunglasses and placed them on my top. A tap on my shoulder alarmed me slightly but I quickly got over it, I turned round to see Calum, my phone in his hand.

"Sorry, I was about to leave with your phone." he laughed before handing it to me, I smiled at his chirpiness.

"Thanks. Hey listen, did Michael figure out that it was me?" Calum nodded before speaking.

"It was the panic attack that clicked for him and the fact that you panicked more when you saw that he was looking at you." I was glad that Michael didn't say anything. Calum soon left to join Michael. I unlocked my phone to see that I had received a message from Robyn.

From: Robs💩

Might wanna come home now, I don't know how you or someone else is going to take this, I also don't know how it has come out so quickly but please come home NOW.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but I decided that it would be best if we went home now anyway, I was starting to get cold and it wasn't going to get warmer as time goes on.

-10 Minutes Later-

We soon arrived home and rushed inside. We found Robyn sitting on the lounge floor with Chinese food surrounding her with 3 plates. The TV was paused on a news channel of some kind, Roxelle and I sat on the floor next to Robyn as she unpaused the TV.

"Our most recent story; is Kyra Wright cheating on boyfriend Niall Horan? 5SOS bassist Calum Hood was seen earlier today at Starbucks with bandmate Michael Clifford and the bassist seemed to be close to solo artist Kyra Wright" it then showed various pictures from paparazzi showing me leaning into Calum while Calum had one arm around my waist so I didn't fall and held my hand in his free one.

"A witness has told us what he saw; 'When Michael was in the bathroom, the pair engaged in a conversation filled with laughter, Michael soon returned and the two acted as if nothing had happened to make it seem less suspicious. They then walked off to the bathroom together and returned around 10 minutes later, still pretty close to one another'"

"Michael then left Starbucks but Calum stayed behind an extra few minutes to talk to Kyra, it seems they then traded numbers before Calum left and joined Michael while Kyra and her stylist Roxelle left around 5 minutes after, going in the opposite direction"

"Shit.."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.9K 196 23
//it's crazy that one night we can just find the love of our life and not even remember it the next morning// //when something makes you chase them a...
59K 5.6K 40
Everything's not always what it seems..sometimes you just need a safe haven.
23.7K 760 32
❝ if i wasn't afraid of love, yeah, i would've hugged you. if i wasn't so insecure, if i wasn't easy to hurt, i wouldn't hurt you. ❞
6.2K 432 18
"You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom flo...