19-Cheater/Reunite

-Kyra's POV-

It's been 2 days since Mike phoned me and got jealous and he obviously hasn't called back. I spoke to Ashton yesterday and he's trying his best to find our location.

Daniel is trying to make me feel as comfortable as possible- there's a lounge and surprisingly there is a working TV, so we we're currently watching 'Finding Nemo'. It seems like someone does actually live here, there's a working shower, hot water, food, electricity, everything that you would need. Apart from fresh clothes.

My phone buzzed from the coffee table in front of me.

Incoming Call From: Ashhhh

I answered quickly, needing to know if he has found our whereabouts

"Ash?"

"Kyra, um, just an update. We're no closer to finding you and I wouldn't watch the news for a few days, it wouldn't help. Management just called us in for a meeting and Mikey didn't turn up, his phone is off and everything. The meeting was about the tour, we start again in a week. With no sign of Mikey and you still missing I don't know what we're gunna do.." I can just see Ash pulling at his hair in frustration.

"Calm down, why can't I watch the news?"

"just trust me on this Kyra, you wouldn't like what's happening right now."

"It's Mikey isn't it? What's he done? Please Ash just tell me" I pleaded. Dan stopped the film and was now staring at me. I hear Ash sigh before he replied.

"He's been partying a lot- well non-stop for 2 days and well he's been sleeping around and drinking heavily, tweeting things that suggest that he's over you, it's all over the news." Ash explains, awaiting my reaction.

"So like..cheating?"

"Yeah, you and him were together weren't you?"

"Only for a few days but yeah."

"Then yes it is cheating, I'm sorry Kyra, if I knew where he was right now I swear I'd-"

"Ash it's fine, he obviously has a reason to do it so just let him get on with it." I interrupted, sounding fine by it but inside i was cracking.

"Well he needs to sort himself out soon because we have a surprise street performance in 3 days."

"Right Ash I'm gunna go, good luck in finding Mikey and don't worry about me for a few days or at least until you have Mikey, you know I'm okay and safe so there's nothing to worry about. Hope the performance goes well." we ended the call shortly after and I fell into Dan, needing a hug. Mikey cheated?

I didn't even cry, I couldn't.

-2 Days Later-

I've been in this place for a week and a half now.

I was still in the same position that Daniel left me in 2 days ago, staring at the blank screen on the TV, my reflection peering back at me.

"Kyra? Please, you need to eat." Dan stated, plate in his hand with some kind of food on it for me. I shook my head, declining it.

"Ky, talk to me. What did Ash say? What did Mike do?" He asked softly, kneeling in front of me, putting his hand on my forearm soothingly.

"He cheated. Multiple times." I said monotone, my voice croaky from no talking for 2 days, I began staring past Daniel at the TV again.

"It's okay to cry y'know?"

"Crying shows weakness. I'm strong, and strong people don't cry, therefore I don't cry." Dan sighed and got up, walking towards his phone, and going into the rundown kitchen, closing the door. I heard the slight murmur of a conversation shortly after, Daniel's voice rising slightly as the talking went on.

I decided to forget about the shouting from the kitchen and started thinking of what my next single could be. I remember Dani saying that she wanted to feature on a song of mine, and help me write a few as well. I was so stuck in my own thoughts that I didn't notice Daniel sitting in front of me, holding his phone out, wanting me to talk to whoever was on the other side.

"Hello?" I asked, not really interested.

"Kyra? Baby?" I was shocked to hear Michael's voice, I was expecting Ashton or Luke.

"Yeah what do you need?"

"Are you okay?"

"As good as I can be when I find out my boyfriend cheated on me, more than once." I spat, a single tear running down my face.

"I was angry okay?-"

"Oh so that makes it okay for you to sleep with other girls? I was angry with you once but I didn't rely on other guys to get me through it! If you want to be able to do that without me having a go at you, just break up with me! Do it!" I shouted, sitting up from my previous laying down position. Michael didn't reply.

"Do I not mean anything to you? Because you mean everything to me, there's nothing that I wouldn't do to have you." I sighed, waiting for his response.

"Forgive me then." I huffed.

"What so you can just do it again and again and expect me to take you back with no hesitation? If there's one thing I hate, it's being treated like a fool in a one-sided relationship, I haven't got mug tattooed on my forehead." I hung up, just wanting to relax. I decided, being the caring person I am, to let him know about the street performance that he is needed for.

To: Michael😑

You and the guys have a street performance tomorrow and if I was you I would go, just show your face. There's no point hiding from the guys, they know what's happened so just deal with what's to come.

I put simply, throwing my phone to the other side of the room, wanting to forget it's existence.

-The Next Day-

Since yesterday I had got plenty of texts and calls from Mike, begging for me to forgive him and so on. Ash texted me and asked how I was so I wished him luck for the performance. Also, Michael did eventually show his face at 5am this morning, and let's just say that Ash isn't very happy with him.

I began to see groups of people walk past the house- they looked like fans, some looked like they were looking for someone. I then heard a faint Australian accent, which sounded a lot like- ASHTON?!

I jumped up from my place on the sofa, sprinting towards the front door and yanking it open in a hurry. I ran to the end of the front garden, looking around drastically for the familiar mop of curly blonde hair. I noticed the four Aussies sitting on the curb on the next street, with Ash in plain sight as he was sitting on his box drum. I ran towards them, hoping either one of them or a fan would spot me before I reached them.

"Kyra?!" I heard a girl gasp, pointing towards me. Everyone stopped and looked towards me-Mike being the first one to get up and walk towards me with a shocked face, I stopped right in front of him and stared up at him, almost bored.

"Michael." I acknowledged his presence, walking past him and making my way towards Ash, bringing him into a bone-crushing hug. Luke and Calum receiving one after. Michael seemed to have a ashamed look on his face and all I could say is that he deserves it.

-1 Day Later-

@Carrie00 OMFG GUYS KYRA HAS BEEN FOUND! PARTY TIME! #WeFoundKyra #Reunite

@Ashley_Is_A_Penguin is it me or does Mikey look like he regrets something? Him and Kyra are very distant towards each other.. #RelationshipProblems #WeFoundKyra

@Sky_5SOS Mikeys partying probably has something to do with his and Kyras problems. I heard he slept with 3 girls during his non-stop party. #CommitmentIssues

The first tweet I saw was really the only one about me being found, the rest were about mine and Michael's obvious relationship problems. There were videos of me running and then suddenly stopping in front of Mike, not really bothering with him and walking straight past him. Great.

I'm home and warm back in the safety of the 5SOS house right now, Daniel is going to a friends house for the night. I called Dani a few minutes ago, asking if she wanted to start writing that song that she would feature on. She, of course, didn't refuse and promised to be here within the next 2 hours.