49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend

-Kyra's POV-

I was happily content with sleeping in all day but it seems that Niall had other ideas.

"Where's my princess?" I heard him call as he climbed one of the staircases. There was some rustling before my bedroom door opened and Niall appeared.

"Hey baby." he smiled and made his way over to my bed, only then did I notice the largest bouquet of flowers I've ever seen.

"Fuck my life Niall! That's massive!" I spoke loudly, laughter erupted from the room next door and Robyn stumbled to my door.

"That's what she said!" She choked out before wiping her eye and doubling over in laughter again before slowly walking back to her room.

"Fuck off Robyn!" I shouted back to her, but it only fuelled her laughter. Niall smiled as I pouted and placed the flowers on the window seat before walking back over to my bed and kissing Niall, who then flopped down next to me.

"Aren't I allowed to spoil my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked, mock hurt on his face as he held his heart.

"Yeah you can, but leave some days between, Jesus." I laughed and pecked Niall on the lips quickly, making him pout more.

"Where are you spending Christmas?" His question kind of caught me off guard.

"Don't know really." I didn't want to leave Robyn and Ana on Christmas but I know that however many times Niall would say that he didn't mind, he'd want it to be just me and him.

"You said you wanted to visit your family in Ireland, didn't you?" He nodded and I saw his eyes light up at the mention of his family back home.

"How about, we stay there for Christmas Eve? Leave really early Christmas morning and get a plane here, spend the day together, just us. Then we can visit Ana and Robyn Christmas evening?" I personally thought my idea worked.

"Or we could just invite everyone here for Christmas, the only problem with that is space.." Niall nodded quickly, he seemed to be thinking seriously about both ideas.

'I like your first idea.." Niall spoke up after a moment.

"Well that's settled then, let me take a picture of these flowers so I can brag to everyone about how amazing my boyfriend is." I laughed and jumped out of my bed before rushing to get my phone and go onto the camera app.

@KyraWrightXO got woken up this morning by @NiallOfficial bringing me flowers #Cute (Insert Picture)

I got a DM almost immediately from Luke.

Luke: When did that happen?

You: When did what happen?

Luke: You and Niall..

Me: Few weeks ago, why?

Luke: Just curious..

Me: Right..

It was short and simple, I wasn't expecting a full blown conversation but I was hoping for something a bit more friendly and less blunt. I placed my phone on the bedside table closest to me and looked up to find Niall pouting while holding his arms out.

"Cuddle?" His voice was very high and I had to try very hard to not laugh at him as he seemed genuinely serious.

"Can I at least put some clothes on?" I motioned down to my appearance; bra and underwear, and laughed. I quickly found one of Niall's shirts and slipped it on.

"Well I don't care what you wear, just come cuddle me.." he drew out the 'e' and brought out his bottom lip. I sighed before walking over to the side of the bed that Niall was closest to before jumping on top of him.