38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair

-Kyra's POV-

23:19pm

The brightness on my phone made me blink vigorously as I looked for the time. I've been awake for around 5 hours and I was told that I needed to catch up on sleep if I wanted to be discharged tomorrow but I couldn't care less. At the moment, Niall and I were sitting, facing each other with crossed legs on my hospital bed playing truth or dare.

"You're up, Horan.." I smirked, biting my tongue slightly.

"Dare." he had a wicked smile on his face and I was about to wipe it right off, hopefully.

"I dare you to either 1) ring up Liam and confess your undying love for him for at least half an hour, or 2) go and find a room with an old lady in and go and tell her that you're her stripper and you have to strip down to at least your boxers and dance." I let out an unattractive laugh while holding my stomach.

"Okay so either way, I'm scarring someone's life tonight?" I nodded while laughing loudly, his face showed disbelief and shock. Good.

"Or is this just your way of seeing me strip without actually asking?" A wide smirk invaded his face and I couldn't help but blush tomato red.

"Don't flatter yourself." I slapped his shoulder as we laughed.

"I think I'll be gay for a bit." he got up from the bed to retrieve his phone, he sat down in his previous position quickly and clicked on Liam's contact.

"Hey Li.." his voice did sound flirtatious enough for it to be convincing but he was giving me a look telling me that he wasn't enjoying it.

"What you doin'?" His Irish accent became thicker as he spoke more.

"With Sophie? Oh.." he was being very good at sounding upset, I'll give him that.

"Could you maybe go into a different room by yourself for a minute Li? need to tell you something.." I had to make him go to the other side of the room because I was scared that i would laugh loud enough for Liam to hear.

"Put it on speaker!" I mouthed while pointing to his phone. I got a nod as a response.

"Alone? Okay.." he put his index finger to his lips as he took the phone from his ear and put it on speaker, signalling for me to be quiet.

"What's up Ni? You sound distressed." Liam's voice showed complete concern which made it even funnier.

"Well, um I- I just need to tell you something, that's all." I was shocked about how easily he was pulling this off.

"Talk away."

"Ever since- t-the x f-factor-" the stuttering was making this 10 times better. I was silently laughing, watching Niall go all red from embarrassment.

"Yeah?"

"Um- I I-I l-love y-you?" It came out more of a question and I instantly regretted making him do this because he looked so embarrassed.

"Right.." Liam definitely wasn't expecting that.

"I'm sorry Li, I just had to tell you, it was killing me keeping it to myself.." a huge goofy smile erupted onto Niall's face and I knew he was great at acting. I waved my hand by neck, meaning that he could stop now, which he did.

"I have to go now Li, Kyra just woke up." as soon as the call ended me and Niall laughed so hard that tears were rolling down our cheeks and I'm sure our sides would split but it soon became clear that I couldn't breath properly.

"Ni-Niall-" I choked out to grab any of his attention away from the laughter as I tried to get air into my lungs, he stopped suddenly and pressed a button beside my bed which, I guess, called nurses to our aid.

Broken American Girl (Michael Clifford - 5SOS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara