9-Sick Again/Changes?

-Kyra's POV-

"Are you okay princess?" I hummed weakly as I heard Michael in the doorway of the bathroom, concern laced in his morning voice. He'd just woken up and had obviously not felt me beside him and probably decided to come and look for me. He sat beside me with his legs crossed before gently pulling me into him and resting me in his lap, hugging my waist softly.

"Yeah just sick again that's all." I answered, closing my eyes and breathing deeply a few times, calming myself down before i panicked too much.

"Do you want me to take you to the doctors? I'm sure they could figure out what's up. You look terrible baby.." he added, nuzzling his face into my neck, kissing my neck slightly as a sign of comfort.

"No, no I'm sure I'm fine, probably just something I've eaten." I reasoned without sounding too hesitant to go to the doctors- at least with him. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes as I stared into his. Concern was evident in his eyes- I hate worrying him, it does no good for him; he can't sleep and he doesn't feel hungry so he doesn't eat as he is more concerned on getting food into me and making sure I eat. It was obvious that he hadn't slept a lot, he only finally goes to sleep when he knows I'm asleep and beside him. I cause him to be stressed and worried constantly, that isn't what I should be doing as a girlfriend is it?

"Hey Mikey? Can you please go and find Cara for me?" I asked weakly, leaning into him for support. Closing my eyes, savouring the comfort he brings me.

"Yeah of course princess, if you need me I'll be in the kitchen, just call me, yeah?" he smiled sweetly, kissing my cheek softly and rising from his spot on the floor, walking towards the door before looking back at me with sad eyes, then walking out. Cara entered seconds later, now dressed and hair in a messy ponytail, with Ashleigh in tow. A small white plastic bag underneath her arm. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We have to be sure.." just from the look on Cara's face, I knew what was in the bag.

-10 Minutes Later-

We all huddled together, staring at the tests that were face down on the counter. What is written on those could determine my future. Musician or teen mother? I mean I'd love to be a mother but I don't think now is the right time, I haven't even got my own house yet, no career, the living arrangements with the guys are only temporary, we can't depend on them forever.

"Come on, on 3 let's all reveal one test each, Kyra can reveal the last one.." Ashleigh spoke in a hushed voice, I don't think she dared to speak in a louder voice, in fear that one of the boys could overhear. We all took hold of one test each, me crossing my fingers behind my back.

"1..2..3!" We all whispered, turning the tests over.

Positive. Positive. Negative.

I carefully held the last test in my hand, taking Cara's hand in my free one. Ashleigh put her arms around my shoulders. I jumped out of my skin as a loud knock on the door boomed through the room.

I quickly scattered and hid all the tests behind my back. Ashleigh unlocked the door slowly, Calum was on the other side, with a small smile on his face.

"Hey, um sorry for interrupting your girl time, but Mikey is getting worried about Kyra.." he said, implying that Mike wanted to see me; Mike has also been really clingy lately and not letting me out of his sight for 2 seconds but I know it's only for his peace of mind and making sure I'm okay. Calum looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. He then nodded towards me mentally asking if I was okay, I nodded back and offered a small smile before nearly falling over from being dizzy. Luckily, Cara caught me before I could reach the floor.