18-Realization/Jealous

-Kyra's POV-
-7 Days Since Kyra's Disappearance-

"Please Dan, let me go." I called from my position on the disgusting and dirty floor of the wrecked basement, pulling on the rope around my wrists.

"No, you're mine and you should know that by now." I sighed, almost giving up. I then remembered that I hadn't told him about Sophie.

"Dan? You know when you raped me? Yeah? You got me fucking pregnant!" My voice raising with every word.

"Well your not pregnant now are you?" He sassed.

"I've had the baby now you asshole, you're a dad." I said sarcastically.

"Where is it then?" He mumbled, finally believing me.

"It? You mean she? Our beautiful daughter is probably still in London." I huffed. It was silent before a frowning Daniel came into the basement.

"What's her name?" His voice slowly softening as he walked towards me, sitting across from me, wanting information.

"Sophie Anne Wright." I spoke softly, missing my baby girl.

"Is she okay? Can I see her?" He asked, hope in his eyes.

"She has autism but apart from that she's fine. If you're kind enough to let me go, we can fly back to London and maybe yeah, you can see her. But you're not nice are you? You're twisted in the head!" My mood changing, realising what he asked.

"Kyra, please. I'm not that much of a monster, I just need control.." he mumbled, staring at the floor.

"So beating me was your idea? I have done nothing but love you, and you just threw punches at me left, right and centre." I spat, glaring at Daniel. He looked up from the floor, into my eyes and sighed.

"I never meant for it to get this far babe-"

"I'm not your 'babe' anymore Dan, I'm with Michael now." I sighed, not wanting to start anything violent.

"Yeah and I have no idea why, for the first year I was the perfect boyfriend to you and you even said yourself. I took you on dates, brought you what you couldn't afford, I loved you so much-"

"So why did you change? You were my dream, I couldn't have asked for anyone better." I interrupted, my voice cracking as hot tears burned down my cheeks, creating tear tracks.

"I-I don't kn-know." he stuttered. He began crying, I've never seen him cry and I hope I never have to witness it again.

"There must be a reason Daniel.."

"I told you, I needed to show that I had the control. My friends at the bar, they told me that if I didn't show that I had the power and dominance in our relationship, that you'd begin to demand, become horrible and bitchy. I stupidly believed them, I realise now that I didn't need to do all that. You're an amazing girl Kyra, you appreciate even the smallest things and you deserve the best, to be treated like complete royalty everyday. I know I can't give you that, but I know Michael can. It's so obvious that he thinks the world of you, he absolutely adores you and everyone can see it. I promise that I will leave you alone completely, I just want you to be happy." he concluded his speech, staring at me the whole time but occasionally looking down towards my wrists, spotting the slight bruises from the tight rope secured around them.

"I don't want you to completely go out of my life, I want you to be in Sophie's life, if you'd like to be of course." I reasoned, not wanting to let go of him just yet.

-Michael's POV-

I've been searching for around 4 hours and I've found nothing, just the occasional fan wishing me luck. I've seen 5 search parties made by the fans, I thought that I owed it to them to go and say hey so I did. They asked if I could join them but I politely declined every time.

As I walked through a crowd of people on the streets of New York, I spotted a messy blonde mop of curly hair belonging to a tall muscular boy. Knowing that it was Ash, I waved. He spotted me and began walking faster, he looked like he had something important.

"Mike! I have an idea where this house is, Kyra still has her phone on her and somehow it still has charge and I remembered that I can just track it, so I did but it wasn't a clear connection so it come up with anything, I guess we can try again." he spoke quickly, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from the crowd. A couple of fans spotted us but knew to keep their distance at the moment, so they just smiled and waved.

"Isn't that like illegal?" I questioned, wanting to find Ky but now warning to have the police coming to arrest all 6 of us. Why is Ash getting so involved?

"Mike, seriously? Who cares? No one has to know about it. The main thing is if it helps us find Kyra yeah?" I nodded.

-Kyra's POV-

"Of course I wanna be in her life, she's my daughter.." Dan spoke softly as he untied my wrists, passing me a glass of water and a sandwich he made a minute ago.

"Just let me go please. I promise I won't press charges, we can fly back to London and you can meet Sophie." I pleaded, needing to see my precious daughter.

My phone buzzed from the kitchenette counter, Dan picked it up and passed it to me reluctantly, I nodded and answered, pressing the speaker to my ear.

"KYRA?!" I heard Mike's panicked voice shout. I had to pull the phone away slightly.

"Hey Mike, I'm fine I promise." I smiled, loving the sound of his voice.

"What's he done to you? He's told you to lie hasn't he? Baby tell me what he's done-"

"Mikey, listen I promise I'm fine, we are talking and I've eaten and had a drink." I reassured him quickly.

"Tell me where you are baby, I need to get you out of there."

"I don't actually know where this house is, I'm not sure Dan knows either."

"Dan? Oh so you're on nickname basis with your abusive ex-boyfriend now?"

"Michael seriously, this is not the time to get jealous over something so stupid as a nickname." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell me it's not time to do something." he warned, slightly scaring me. Dan overheard and grabbed the phone from my grip.

"Listen Michael, don't start threatening her. In the rush of getting Kyra, I didn't get the address of this house, she wants to get out of here as much as you want to find her. Just calm down." Dan reasoned with the last bit of patience he has. I heard Mike shouting on the other side and flinched, worried of what he was gunna do.

"Don't shout at me! No I'm not letting you speak to her when you're like this, she looks terrified already. Call back when you're calm." Dan hung up and breathed deeply.